Italians and Greeks are not white and are a different race to the Ancients...

Italians and Greeks are not white and are a different race to the Ancients. Not that the Ancients are Germanic or Celtic they were "Italic" descendants of the Indo-Europeans which were all originally white. Thanks to the admission of Negro and Semitic blood through slavery and the absorption of foreigners in there empire the Romans slowly become mongrels. With the Greeks It was mainly Semitic and Turkish blood with a small traces of negro blood, the close proximity over the years and slavery of foreign races slowly made them less racially pure, eventually being subjugated by the hordes of the east sealed the deal and mongrelized the gene pool even further, as-well as the "Slavic migrations". These links provided prove all of what I say. Not the slightest drop of undiluted Hellenic blood flows in the veins of the current Greeks and Italians.

samirchopra.com/2013/06/24/racial-weakening-and-the-decline-of-ancient-rome/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1601-5223.1921.tb02635.x/pdf

grinbergnews.com/are-italians-black/

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

aryannordicalpinealiens.blogspot.com.au/2008/10/do-italians-have-black-ancestry.html

blackpast.org/perspectives/roman-slavery-and-question-race

Other urls found in this thread:

ortusmemoria.wordpress.com/2010/10/05/plato-and-racism/
realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm
africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/how-africa-civilized-europe-how-europe-is-in-denial/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're absolutely right. Non-whites have created all civilizations. Be angry that while POC (Greeks, Jews, Romans) were shaping the way we think, you Germanic and Anglo barbarians were in caves.

Romans weren't white. Greeks weren't white. Neither were Jews ever.

Actually they were probably even less "racially pure" than they are now.
The ancients weren't racist and Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire was made up of all different races with people constantly mixing together. There were Africans commanding Germans in the armies.
Please learn your history.

Racism is a fairly recent phenomena, an offshot of psuedo sciences.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N SHIET

N

SHIET

>proves my point modern Greeks and Italians aren't white
>doesn't disprove my evidence that the ancients were

ortusmemoria.wordpress.com/2010/10/05/plato-and-racism/
Also the Indians caste system is another ancient racist system that comes to mind

BROKEN

KANGZ.exe has stopped working

Nice job refuting my evidence. Literally nigger level of arguing.
REEEE JUST SCREAM INSULTS

Oh look it's this same thread again by the same aussie who got BTFO yesterday.

sage

This is what Australians look like

i've done this thread 3 days in a row now. Sup Forums will know the truth
Also go back to wogland

SAD!

Modern day Greeks are Turkish-Muslim rape babies

This triggers the Aussie

Hate to break it to you but shitposting for 3 days straight does not mean you are correct.

italians are white, faggot. get over it.

prove me wrong then. Also disprove all of my sources.

Pro tip you can't

>thinking that girl looks white at all

So many shitskins on Sup Forums who wanna be white.

I am not going to copy paste everything for some shitposting aussie. You already got BTFO'd in multiple threads yesterday.

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

dont bully my waifu. she is white ok? sicilians are white!

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/how-africa-civilized-europe-how-europe-is-in-denial/

AYO HOL UP *smacks lips* WHERE ALL DA WHITE WYMEN AT?

vegemite is the shit.

>Jews are 3.2% African
>they rule the world and snowniggers are their slaves

Sup Forums BTFO

this is true. believe it or not the italic race were actually a celtic people. not the english type of celtic though. the latin kind aka italic. at some point celtic farmers from spain and italy migrated up to england and colonized it. this is why anglos are so inconsistent in their appearance because they are infact a mixture of italic peoples and snow niggers.

the italic race is now mostly mixed out of existance but there hasnt been a single civilazation worth talking about in human history that did not have italic blood at the fore front

(egypt, greece, rome, france, british empire even germany) all the italic people. the italic people are without a doubt the greatest life form to ever stop foot on planet earth

pic related