HAPPENING MACRON FUCKED UP, EXPOSED AS A FRAUDSTER

THE FIRE RISES EDITION

Documents leaked earlier today show that Macron had an undisclosed LLC in Nevis, an island in the Caribbean. They also show this company was dealing with a bank known to facilitate fraud and tax evasion

French media is now claiming it's muh Russian conspiracy, pretty much confirming the authenticity of the documents

Previous Thread Original Thread >I've sent these to hundreds of French journalists and they've all sat on this, so I'm sticking it on Sup Forums. Anybody even talking about this in France has been shut down.
>The first doc is the incorporation of a shell company in Nevis, a country that doesn't keep ownership records of corporations. The second is proof of a banking relationship with a bank involved in tax evasion in the Cayman Islands.
>People have known for a while that Macron underreported his income and assets to the government, but nobody knew where it was stored. Here's where his money is stored. See what you can do with this, user. Let's get grinding. If we can get #MacronCacheCash trending in France for the debates tonight, it might discourage French voters from voting Macron.
>Document 1:
my.mixtape.moe/onviuq.pdf
>Document 2:
my.mixtape.moe/bspenp.pdf

Archived copies and album of documents

imgur.com/a/dywvQ
ia601507.us.archive.org/14/items/onviuq/onviuq.pdf
ia601507.us.archive.org/14/items/onviuq/bspenp.pdf

SCREENGRABS IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD

Reports on this story:
>zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-03/documents-indicate-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-tax-evasion
>disobedientmedia.com/documents-indicate-that-emmanuel-macron-may-be-engaging-in-tax-evasion/
>animeright.news/zanting/documents-emerge-showing-emmanuel-macron-committed-tax-evasion
>inquisitr.com/4192969/emmanuel-macron-tax-evasion-reports-claim-french-presidential-candidate-hiding-offshore-company/

Hastages to use: #MacronCacheCash #Macrongate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6UHYemqvco
lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/05/03/35003-20170503QCMWWW00402-debat-de-l-entre-deux-tours-quel-candidat-vous-convainc-le-plus.php
jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-50941963-38-0-1-0-it-s-happening-macron-fraude-fiscale.htm
jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/marine-le-pen-islamism-declared-war-nation-reason-civilization/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blablabla it's too late dude

Yeah

Nobody cares. Trump didn't pay his taxes and he won. Sage and slide.

Bump

This kind of attitude is why you lost the Second World War

Yes he did, Rachel Maddow leaked it

>Russian conspiracy

You American don't understand how shitty Lepen is as well
We, French, saw how bad she was, yesterday on the official debate

MARCON IS DEAD

LE PEN IS GONNA WIN

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6UHYemqvco

Look at that clown, Lepen should get out of the FN

bumppp

We elected Trump user, it's not a perfect world

Macron is quite bad though, you haven't heard half of what he's done to shit things up

Anons, the French media has noticed these documents, it is 100% being talked about and people are scrambling to confirm the authenticity of the leak. They say this could change the entire outcome of the French election.

Keep pushing, you are having a very real effect here.

links?

Damn you boris! Can stop haxxxoring for 1 election? Do you have any idea how much effort (((they))) went to burying these facts?

Nothing will be put into print/broadcast for 24 hours at least I'd imagine, no one wants to sink their credibility for documents posted anonymously to Sup Forums.

Check jeuxvideo.com, this story is front page there, should give you an idea of how it is taking off already.

post this to the twitter accounts of people like Paul Joseph Watson and Rebel Media. They might look deeper into it

Are there not opinion polls in France that show x% thought Macron did well, y% thought Le Pen did well?

big deal. we all know LeBenis takes money from the russians. this is no different and wont affect the vote by even half a percent.

basically fake news since it's so pointless. probably hatched up by the russians to smear macron anyway

Why do americans care so much about the french election?

You are a disgrace to your ancestors

The West rises and falls on our ability to stand together in unity. Globalism is a lie, stop supporting those who love it

According to Le Figaro, it's something like 36% thought Le Pen more convincing, against 64% for Macron

The french system doesn't care, even if he was convinced of murder they'd wait until the end of the election and after that they can stall and use presidential immunity to void the crime.

66% macron
33% lepen
lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/05/03/35003-20170503QCMWWW00402-debat-de-l-entre-deux-tours-quel-candidat-vous-convainc-le-plus.php

MARINE : REKT

it makes them look ''''''''intelligent''''''''

In financial leaks there are account numbers
where are they?

unless its trump golden piss shower

We want to help our big brudder, but we can't, so the best we can do is cheer.

>64% for Macron
This makes no sense. They were about the same. Macron had nothing to back up his own program. People are used to the FN to act like that but if he's supposed to reprensent some sort of comfort zone that's a fucking blunder.

Because they have a personal stake in a Le Pen presidency. If she wins, they'll feel better about themselves for having an incompetent blunder of a leader.

Similar reason for brits. They want us to have Le Pen to watch the EU crash and burn, which would make Brexit relatively harmless by comparison.

What neither countries understand is that a globalist France is a France that trades with America and a post-Brexit Britain anyways.

No one will care. People will vote Macron because he promises short term stability or at least the current status quo.

Even if they agree in principle with Le Pen, a lot of people just don't think she has the competency to run the country.

HOLY FUCK THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

Lads, look at the shills! Do what we always do, point and laugh. Point. and. laugh!! HAHAHA. How to confirm authenticity 101: 1. Post to Sup Forums 2. wait for shills

Where were the account numbers during the Panama Papers?

Oh right, there were none, but that didn't stop the press turning it into one of the largest stories of 2015

The high volume of shilling against this should tell you a lot about the veracity of these documents

You shills are quite the sight to see

I wonder what will kill your country first? The jihadists? The EU Army? So many options...

>What neither countries understand is that a globalist France is a France that trades with America and a post-Brexit Britain anyways.

and what you and the guys paying you to shill here for your kikepuppet do not understand is that a globalist France means that there is NO France.

Russian hacker

fuck le rothschild candidate. can we get some memes from these documents?

>the current status quo.
But nobody want that in the country this is insane. Terrorism is at its worst, poverty is at its worst, unemployment is high (when it's down it's because they remove people from the count, not that they got jobs). Prices are high and keep increasing, salaries are frozen and thanks to macon will go down. Wanting a status quo n that burning wasteland is fucking stupid.

This is literally nothing. David Cameron did something similar and no one gave a fuck

MADAM PRESIDENT

>hope she won't disappoint like that orange hillary did

>globalist France is a France that trades with America
No, it's a Fance that gives its ressource to Europe (read germany) and gets euro fied tarif money when the bigger entitiy gets the actual money.

We ought to start doing this

That was pre-Brexit, you cucks should have run him out of town when that came out

inb4 le forged signature may may

>You American don't understand how shitty Lepen is as well

At least Le Pen isn't a fossil-fucker.

It doesn't make a difference when it was no one cares what establishment figures do if they did Hillary wouldn't have come close

So that makes you a Le Pen shill then? And the worse kind of shill at that, a foreign shill.

cet anglais dégueulasse ISSOU

Yup... It's a shit show.

LePen is preferred.

Hillary "came close" due to massive voting fraud. In a year or two this will become apparent to you

I don't have time to argue with you, keep bumping the thread. No one is listening

I'll take 5 years of lepen being unable to do anything because of the democratic system than 5 year of a spineless traitor that used 49.3 to pass trivial laws.

Which is why Macron seeks to reform the EU. That would decentralize power and unseat Germany as the de facto ruler of the EU

>Shilling this hard

Doesn't really matter when she's the worst of the worst when it comes to establishment

its funny how the globalists want to isolate nations in question from outside influences while the evil nazis are quite international

If by reform the EU you mean just shift power from globalist Germany to Globalist France then that changes nothing

She was the worst, and the most heavily supported. Yet she lost to the astonishment of everyone observing from behind the curtain.

In this case, we will see what happens. The EU is going to pull as many strings as they can, just as they did in Austria and Holland

NATIONALISM vs GLOBALISM.

This is the sport of a new generation.

>let's just follow the status quo and I promise I'll reform it from the inside guys. All you have to do is elect me

>So that makes you a Le Pen shill then? And the worse kind of shill at that, a foreign shill.

I'm a shill for Le Pen because I actually care about France.

I suppose that sets me apart from about 90% of Frenchmen.

Oh yeah buddy and Hillary was anti-TTP too hahahahahahaha

>Frenchmen

Excuse me cis scum. That's frenchperson

I also care about Australia because, while you're annoying and vulnerable to flightless birds, you're a good bunch of cunts.

nationalism can never win over our common humanity

>caring about France
>being perfidious Albion

90% of Frenchmen care about France, which is why they don't want an incompetent blunder like Le Pen at the helm. If last night's debate didn't prove that, I don't know what will.

Wait, this is the CIBC (Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce)
This have jack shit to do with the Carribeans

>everyone I don't like is literally russian

Because France is arguably the most FUCKED nation in Europe. We don't want to see it fall but if it does fall we want to see it go down fighting so the rest of Europe rises up.

you are a retard if you think that this cuck Macron will solve the islamism problems

We saw that in Denmark too. It wasn't that bad. She may be a tard, but she's doing the right thing.

post this to alternate news sites to spread it

>Le Pen
>Incompetent
>Just vote in a Rothschild stooge
>Turn France into a jungle
>Give up goys er I mean guys

You are one pathetic shill. Why do you always have such pitiful, low energy?

Can't see shit. Looks like shitty retro video game site. I'm not enabling your shitty french javascript either, so don't ask.

Holy shit this thread is proving France is more cucked than Sweden. You guys are fucking pussies. The stereotype of France is real.

And you are also a retard if you think that Le Pen will solve it. Closing borders will not deter terrorists, especially since they're mostly homegrown.

It's the branch of CIBC that operates in the Carribeans, apparently.
but yeah, it's a bit suspicious.

YOU CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Well I just looked it up, FirstCaribbean is a branch of CIBC..

Well no, you fucked up. It was proven that there is no such thing. Also the infromation came from RUSSIAN sites.

Fuck you racists!

All stereotypes are real. You're welcome.

I care about nothing lad. I'm just here to do my shitposting duty. So please don't ignore my concern like the imperialist scum you are, undermining my opinion on the basis of the global influence my country has.

>Frenchmen

That's fucking SEXIST. You're a fucking white MALE!!!! Please edit or delete your post. I will not surrender this atrocity.
It is our duty to fight
It is our duty to win
We must love and care for one another
We have nothing to lose but our CHAINS!!!!!!!

Yeeaah booiiii

Listen to me. Brown people are not grown in France.

Shut up and spread this.

For fuck's sake user someone was posting links in the last bread, here run it through Google translator

jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-51-50941963-38-0-1-0-it-s-happening-macron-fraude-fiscale.htm

she will kick out islamists you moron. read her program. Confrontation with islamism already happens. Its like a rotten tooth you have to remove it

The dude just said most terrorists are homegrown. France...wtf

Thanks.

Where we're your Le pen memes a month or week ago

>zerohedge.com
>disobedientmedia.com
>animeright.news
>www.inquisitr.com
Kek thank you nigger
I had a good laugh

It's almost like you didn't watch last night's debate. I voted Fillon in the first round. I've been waiting for the debate in order to let Le Pen convince me with a more nuanced approach, gentler and coherent mandate. Instead she threw insults and interruptions for two and a half hours, when she could have laid down a precise plan of her policies. So I've shifted towards Macron, simple. Le Pen fucked up big time yesterday when she had a chance to attracted voters beyond her core supporters.

dude, the website is safe, it's the most usef forum of all Europe
The good link is this : jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm

But it's french

her solution

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/marine-le-pen-islamism-declared-war-nation-reason-civilization/

Oh shit, actually looks like they deleted it, it was running for several hours.

The frogs must be losing their minds over this

I heard a full quarter of France's teenagers are middle eastern people.

Yeah, the same as her father, but without the subtlety.

>Mama Merkel will you destroy Europeans with me?

>former fillioncuck here
>just gonna vote for the rothschild pawn
>oy vey be like me goys

Unless they're second and third generation immigrants. That's the result of France bringing in Africans, Algerians and Moroccans by the shipload in order to have them work for low wages at factories. The terrorists that have struck France over the last two years belonged to that category.

bump