Are the Germans batshit insane ?

Watch this 2 minute clip and post your comments.
>Protip : you will agree with the opening statement.
youtube.com/watch?v=dP9Wp6QVbsk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uxlsPrPF_lk
youtube.com/watch?v=geHdTT--md4
youtube.com/watch?v=87cUqFA3mnw
youtube.com/watch?v=TmjUvCymm4w
youtube.com/watch?v=OuamKadiOas
youtube.com/watch?v=Whhw185M2kE
youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA
youtu.be/Whhw185M2kE?t=13003
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZXCw86QFA&ytbChannel=Katrinza Kurtzlov
youtube.com/watch?v=wwyK3CJfaTs
youtube.com/watch?v=E1IOO5wdPJk
youtube.com/watch?v=qJe3cdM7f1c
youtube.com/watch?v=TYYkDC8vwdI
youtu.be/ZJRUDaw8DJE
youtube.com/watch?v=LVz6TWc9-Gs&list=PL36_MD4l3psREkCHpHYjEbKYtY1T_PlGJ&ytbChannel=Reuben The Wizard
youtube.com/watch?v=f10eatgebGE&ytbChannel=DJ D-Rex
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=rUlKHQflD2g
youtube.com/watch?v=kc_-LU44n1o
youtube.com/watch?v=9MQHjboZcOo
youtube.com/watch?v=g6A6pMO_WKM
youtube.com/watch?v=idjo2fhLKDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germans have always been crazy in some way.

>not posting the remastered edition
youtube.com/watch?v=uxlsPrPF_lk

I'm shocked at what I'm seeing .

This is the type of stuff I listen too while I read through gnosticism threads

You are just now noticing this????

Well it is common knowledge that we don't have any kind of humor. Otherwise you could think that it was meant funny.

Also: please don't pay debts. We would waste it on 'refugees' anyways.

>environmentalism and industrialization

Now how would these two blend?

What is the problem? Sounds like a good band to me.

you miss what i'm trying to say ... ok
i guess it proves a little something ? i'm not sure

theres no ppl replying , i guess you've all seen the full vid, i hadn't untill today

They do better at covering burger music. They should stick to that.
youtube.com/watch?v=geHdTT--md4

>turkish rape baby complaining about people he owes money to

They are having jolly good time.
Wish I was there.

Is this what Hitler wanted?

How do you fuck up that badly three times in a row?

im sorry to disapoint your faggy crossdressing ass but ironically turks didnt mix with greeks because the basest religion known to man, Christian Orthodoxy , was seen as 'totally inferior' by turkmongs who saw greeks as untouchables

so shove that up your pink britton

fanny

Here it is without overdubbing, much better in my opinion, makes it easier to make up your mind.

Oops, here's the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=87cUqFA3mnw

Aren't these guys Swiss anyway ?

>hahaha we didn't get race mixed because turks thought we were so far below them that we were untouchable
>Jokes on you!
what the fuck did I just read.

Holy shit look at that thing in the middle

>greek kids are forced to work in the fields instead of watching children's tv

youre welcome , were not going to pay them it's obvious since theres no money , but its very touchy to present to the german electorate until Merkel retakes them

I suppose it will be legally canceled as ''odeous debt'' or something idk how its called exactly in english after interest ramps up a little more

i understand your difficulty to extract meaning from two lines of text if it isnt spelled out to you word for word poor albano ex-pat nigger

There is something strange and unhealthy in the krauts spirit. The news are always about a german who eat his own dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmjUvCymm4w

This is the correct version of the song.

them niggers is high

its tradition that when a swiss or austrian fucks up he becomes german

holy shift, it's been recreated , high yeah kek can see that

youtube.com/watch?v=OuamKadiOas

On one hand, they've always been autisticly insane. On the other hand, the Soviets didn't do them any favors.

not posting loveparade
youtube.com/watch?v=Whhw185M2kE
This was 20 years ago. You can say it's degeneracy but germany might never be this white again.

youtube.com/watch?v=yO7MWuJ7zLA

Just look what happens to Asian if they stay longer in Germany.... guess that has something to do with the alps, maybe some old Nazi radio station in the mountains someone forgot to turn off, now they all go a little bit crazy

AHAHAHAHAHA guy on the left looks 100% like my sisters boyfriend. Oh man what a find.

>greekfag doesn't know that this is an ancient german warsong designed to summon the spirit of Adolf to smash the degenerate west

Just keep laughing Georgios, you'll never see it coming

neither will you you fucking wurstfag, in the next war we will watch the russians steamroll then barbecue where you live & larger wherabouts , us here in greece do not have any money to participate in the coming debacle, we'll just ride it out and see you grill on fire ;)

wauw my mind is on fire

youtu.be/Whhw185M2kE?t=13003

listen to lyrics starting at 3:36:42

>post face when

the middle one is his wife.

you meant this

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZXCw86QFA&ytbChannel=Katrinza Kurtzlov

I'm American but I lived in Germany for a few years when I was a kid. The stuff that was supposed to be fun for kids always creeped me out, like the tree-dolls in the video. Was a nice country in the 90s overall but the kids stuff there was dark, creepy, cold, and grotesque.

>kids stuff there was dark, creepy, cold, and grotesque
aww, good times!

This is the only true version of this wonderful Deutsche masterpiece

This one is the best.
The engineering races in pure harmony.

whats wrong ? thats the epitome of western civilazion to me.

Dude the Loveparade was SO much fun back in the 90s.

yeah I heard of that theory too that electronic music is used as a mind control technique.

But I see it more as a 'theme' in the music.
'Let your mind go free' etc

youtube.com/watch?v=wwyK3CJfaTs

I always assumed that the German kids liked it, didn't know that it had the same effect on you. Even the Kinder Egg toys looked like trolls.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1IOO5wdPJk

youtube.com/watch?v=TYYkDC8vwdI

This degenerated abberation of cultural stagnation is only loosely based on folksongs whose natural development had been severed by the taboo of the NStime and a synthethic rehash oh what was beliefed to emulate authenthic folk music was thus massproduced in an endless stale circlejerk, amplified by every new low this "music" genre that was at first only enjoyed by the elderly produced, being picked up and worsened by another wave of listeners such as rural hillybillys alienated from english that dominated every sensible music genre up until the 80s then the EX DDR people who crawled out of their stasis behind the wall and thus appreciated the tunes safing them into contemporary times so that only the inevitable death of our country and culture may end this failed last noxious fume escaping the rotting corpse of germanic civilisation.

I am so proud of my country and superior culture right now.

youtu.be/ZJRUDaw8DJE
No humor are you sure?

German culture died after the Nazis came to power

1920s Berlin best Berlin

there is something creepy about germans. not germanics as a whole just germans in particular. it's goofy but subtly sinister. sort of like like the atmosphere of the fictional country vulgaria in chitty chitty bang bang.

damn crackers

youtube.com/watch?v=LVz6TWc9-Gs&list=PL36_MD4l3psREkCHpHYjEbKYtY1T_PlGJ&ytbChannel=Reuben The Wizard

I remember that. good old times. It all turned sideways in the early 90s and late 80s.
Before that we were still hella racist and german. Back when the cultural indoctrination wasnt in full effect yet.

These are not my jams.

a jewish tradition of course

do the german polka now

youtube.com/watch?v=f10eatgebGE&ytbChannel=DJ D-Rex

Weimar was a fucking awful period of Germany and Berlin especially.
darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

it's just the lads having some fun

off by 2
00 get for avenge

Calm the fuck down. It's a decent song. Don't be a douche just because you don't understand our language.

Yeah alot of the Population back then were soldiers out of the War or Hitler youth nowadays they are old i sadly didn't experience any of it since im young and i had to grow up in Multi cultural NRW but i imagine it would have been nice living back then

Weimar was great if ignore the poverty

You had good music,films,literature etc

this

go away big nose

Im fron NRW too, Cologne even.
29 years old so I know what Im talking about here.
What boggles my mind is that for example the AFD when it was founded was nothing than a 90s version of the CDU. They were EXACTLY like that back then, now the AFD with pretty much the same agenda is an evil nazi party.
Its insanity.

Read my link, Weimar was a hedonistic, sociopathic enjoyment culture with no thought about human life. I love a nice touch of degeneracy in my life, keeps you sane but the shit that went on in Weimar is just disgusting and inhumane.

That guy in elder years:
youtube.com/watch?v=rUlKHQflD2g
He says he was serious back then.

>disgusting and degenerate

so yurotrash just behaving naturally?

Seems like a total bro.

we saw all the dwarfs, orks, giant spiders etc. who live all over your little island. so don't call us creepy, bilbo

>Implying we need that when we have the best fucking Industrial Metal in the world.

where the fuck can i get a keyboard like that i would use it on every gig

and the camps. never forget the camps, comrade

Those guys look how I felt when I took salvia one time at 20x. (I do not recommend.)

Ego death is not fun.

/Germanic

>This video is not available
What gives? Did (((they))) take it down for being too white?

>true loss of ego
>salvia divinorum

pick one bro

>white
I can watch it.

10/10

>disgusting and inhumane.

There is worse then lesbian cafees in life.
Thing about Weimar tho, was that degeneracy developed into some kind of status symbol for the rich while workingclass and peasants stayed conservative but saw their less fortunate peers whoring themselves out to the alien standarts of the "higher people" if money was needed or when they fell into criminal circles. (homosexual rapegangs in the outskirts of berlin were a thing I heard.)
That was an awful mixture and led to some creepy shit in the isolated circles of the upper and middleclass besides some daily hedonism.

youtube.com/watch?v=kc_-LU44n1o
>Und verachtet in der Stadt die feinen Herrn

I'm from Bochum looking at the parties they are all the same nothing will change the Politcians will still go after their own interests and don't give a shit about the Population you can see how they are importing Immigrants in the Millions to lower the Wages and then there are Politcians that are literally cheering that the birthrate is below replacement i can't remember when this Goverment was doing somenthing in favor of the Population in the short time i am Alive

Salvia at 20x will certainly wipe your conscious thought of you being yourself or even being human right out.

They arent insane they just are not very creative people they dont make good films or music they do make good aesthetic things like cars and clothes though

Man, fucking clichee.
Not all of us are bavarians and even they are devided into franks and bavarians.

And yes, we're kind of fucked up already so don't mess with us.

Thuringians also got "noice" music:

And myself as a saxon can deliever also some fucked up stuff...
youtube.com/watch?v=9MQHjboZcOo

salvia lasts like 5 min its not enough time to remove your ego and actually learn about your true self. don't mean to hate I am glad you had an experience that was helpful. I hope you better yourself everyday.

Daily Reminder why you should be ashamed to be born German. Someone please do the World a favor and kill all Germans. Thanks in advance.

Germans are not people, this is fact

D-did Jews do this?

It's like looking in a mirror, eh?

Fuck I'm dead.

Remove Kebab

i know i lived too in germany as a kid untill 8 or so, that childish things are pure horror, also fucked my aesthetics forever , i only like girls that are northern since being a kid and returning to greece all my gf's have been foreign etc

'calm the fuck down' who told you im so excited ?
> youtube.com/watch?v=g6A6pMO_WKM
read text above you socially awkward kraut

shut up leaf (kek)

yeah saw that lol, called pascal

oh la la touchy , "don't mess with us, don't mess with us '' i'll just go brit for a second and inform you that i will mess with whomever i please

salvia is good ,you need to take enough to get a full blown experience ... i'm surrounded by daturas in my neighborhood , so i've had quite a few brews > datura teaches but is basically an introduction to hell , but i cant say it didnt show me stuff , better take the seeeds so you control the intake than drink a tea

> bonus, just 15-20 seeds give a feeling of complete fearlessness before you take more and start to get drawn in and physically sick

possibly yes ! lel

-----------------------
alright folks enjoy yourselves i have to go landscape my garden to keep my turtle happy
catch you in a couple hours if the thread is still open

auf wieder zucker

Are americans insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=idjo2fhLKDY

>being this buttblasted that you have turkish blood pumping through your veins

Call me what you want, but at least I am White and the same as my forefathers. You have that brownish hue from Turkish blood.

Stay mad.

salt you later

Nah, just wanted to larp a bit after I heard that lyric.
>mind control
While it could fit the destruction of culture theory as it's not real music but "boom boom boom", it isn't mind control. Most is actually just trash however there have been quite a lot of music gems that aren't inferrior to classic music. I friend of mine created amazing pieces in FastTracker 2 (but samples in prof sound software).

yeah was fun. god, I had a sticker book for "monster in my pocket" but when I finally had only one empty sticker slot in the book left, my mother threw it away when I was at school.
>why!?
>because satan!
>......fug.....

>2:37:43

yeah, a nigger and degeneracy. It's 1997 obviously it was so scared he flew to a high defence point and wrapped itself in barb wire. (I was never part of such degeneracy but bought the one or another rave cd)