Is BLM still a fucking thing?

Is BLM still a fucking thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/347049/stop-being-so-arrogant-white-jews-black-lives-matter-is-not-about-you/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfp0_vIn2U
youtube.com/watch?v=FDa-3VkLDMw
youtube.com/watch?v=93XHuPm9IUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck what comic is this?

forward.com/opinion/347049/stop-being-so-arrogant-white-jews-black-lives-matter-is-not-about-you/

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/15/black-lives-matters-anti-israel-platform-blindside/

Media doesn't care anymore about the brave black resistance (probably because they started to kill each other, like all bigger leftist organizations do)

Media is busy now portraiting Antifa as the heroes of restistance

They more or less died ever since Trump got elected. Yeah they still have the occasional chimpout, but I think most of them got cozy with Antifart instead.

som1 post the one where there is a Sup Forums klan meet up and Sup Forums is late because he is taking a shit

Shadbase.

SSHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

The left wing media gave up on pushing the BLM narrative after seeing blacks' poor voter turn-out for Hillary Clinton in the election.

No blacks didn't show up for Hillary so democrat propagandists no longer care about them.

Obama can't secretly fund them anymore so they just kind of faded away

Wait what, shad is back?

This. They know BLM is divisive and want to unite against Drumpf

It's because the BLM released anti-Israel/Jew statements because "they're white" and of course niggers never learn to not bite the hand that feeds. So the Jews killed that movements funding/media coverage.

That's one of his old ones

Malcolm X was right
youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfp0_vIn2U

youtube.com/watch?v=FDa-3VkLDMw

youtube.com/watch?v=93XHuPm9IUI

this

> Israel
> feeding BLM
We had our own chimpouts after a nigger got cuffed a bit violently, thank you very much.

I don't know, but the people I know who were pro-BLM have been very quiet for quite sometime.

Lol, season two is gonna be great.