Sup Forums cringe thread

Sup Forums cringe thread

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/447238/samantha-bee-bret-stephens-smug-liberal-problem-climate-change-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=KcdWdb4Ziv4
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/Wow__Just__Wow/status/858554859636703232
youtube.com/watch?v=N56xY8mbIa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the fuck do these autists do this?

your face LOL

jesus, well the guy is nearly 40 so its expected he's going to act like a dad and shit up facebook.

This is the inevitable fate of a glorious movement. The backwash of wannabes and "trendy" cuckolds.

Another? so many.

Fuck off Shill, you can't separate us from our memes or from people on the right

inb4 le reddit shit no one cares about

Sup Forums needs to get out of the spotlight, and fast. It's fucking Infowars doing this shit, last night on their broadcast they were talking about mememagic, cucks, and other Sup Forums shit.

We love Based Stickman. The only cringe here is that antifags put his face on flyers. He did nothing wrong here in laughing at them publicly. Fuck them.

How's that cringe tho?

What kind of shit can you buy on the HK black markets?

We must simply create new and esoteric ideas. Others will follow in our wake, they only way is to be ahead of them.

Cringe. Also not personal army faggot

People need to fucking learn, We have your back as long as you don't act like a fucking moron and start pretending Sup Forums is your personal army.

The quickest way to have people turn against you is to start ordering them around.

Seriously, if you don't find the OP's posted picture cringy even in the slightest, something is wrong with you.

This may be the most literal use of "not your personal army" yet.

>le civic nationalist face
kek

>Australia
Jesus you guys literally do nothing but shit up the interwebz

Maybe when Antifa is gone we will focus on this new issue

He's right though. Stickman would have more support if he kept more quiet about Sup Forums.

Do these people even browse Sup Forums?

>I have only been using Sup Forums of 6 months
>Not knowing NYPA

Lurk the fuck moar, or better yet fuck off back to where you came from.

Kill yourself autistic weeaboo manchild faggot

This

Nazis was a lot more successful when it was just three guys in a beer hall. After thousands joined it just wasn't the same anymore

I agree.

Correct. Sup Forums has been regurgitating stale memes for too long; the memes have become ubiquitous and comfortable for normies.

It's the Jon Leibowitz/Daily Show technique of conditioning. They present a snippet of right wing views or a right wing person, and then say "this is ridiculous" or "this is X" without actually presenting any arguements as to why. It's a very basic Pavlovian conditioning:
>Here is Right wing thing
>Say Right wing thing is ridiculous/absurd/X
>Cue laughter
>Don't ask for reasons why, just laugh/react like you're told too, how I direct you to.

>It's

Sorry m8, but you need to die. Back to Bill Nye seal clapping audience.

that guy is... actually pretty based

That's not cringe

That's a man standing up to ANTIFA thugs

Is this ever going to stop or is this board officially dead?

Well, he's not very based.
Literally civic cuck racemixer.

Not an argument

Its only ever American posters that defend such faggotry like this or those hordes of self-identifying ""alt right"" comrades on the streets of college towns in their Pepe shirts and kekistan flags.

I'm not saying all Americans defend it, but it is always an American flag that calls you a shill and proclaims there's a raid going on when you call out this bullshit for what it is.

the only people who can’t recognize that our nation has a “smug liberal” problem are smug liberals. Case in point, smug liberal (and television comedienne) Samantha Bee. On Sunday, CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Bee to react to a pre-election Ross Douthat column that called out Bee and other late-night comics in part for creating a comedy world of “hectoring monologues,” full of comedians who are “less comics than propagandists — liberal ‘explanatory journalists’ with laugh lines.”

We’re all familiar with the style. It features the generous use of selective clips from Fox News, copious amounts of mockery, and a quick Wikipedia- and Google-search level of factual understanding. The basic theme is always the same: Look at how corrupt, evil, and stupid our opponents are, look how obviously correct we are, and laugh at my marvelous and clever explanatory talent. It’s like sitting through an especially ignorant and heavy-handed Ivy League lecture, complete with the sycophantic crowd lapping up every word.

Bee, the host of TBS’s Full Frontal, of course, couldn’t see the problem and not only told Tapper that she didn’t think there was a smug-liberal problem, she also howlingly added that in her own show, “We always err on the side of comedy.”

sauce
nationalreview.com/article/447238/samantha-bee-bret-stephens-smug-liberal-problem-climate-change-debate

> Manga
Užauk

looks like a civic cuck

WTF, is this guy willing to renounce his ridiculous attacks on WI/WN?

Don't expect shit from us until you bridge the gap between Alt-Light and Alt-Right.

Are you willing to do security for Richard Spencer? David Duke?

THE FATHER FIGURE YOU NEVER HAD

**LISTEN TO HIM**

>youtube.com/watch?v=KcdWdb4Ziv4

YOUR TIME HAS COME

THIS IS YOUR MOVEMENT

DON'T SIT IDLY BY

DON'T LET THEM CONVINCE YOU TO WASTE YOUR LIFE

Slide thread
Notice how the Bulgarian cuck op only posted once

He actively fights antifa and that's good enough for me.

Bloody cucks youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

>Confusion
I always love the outsider's perspective of Sup Forums.
There hasn't been a single second in it's entire existence where it was in any way close to a cohesive unit. Confusion would be the natural state.

>have done nothing but watch this for the past 6 hours
>saw exactly what scene that was
idk why i got so excited

best girl

Lets get based stick man arrested. The only way to get this to stop is to make everyone hate us. So we must take down their hero.

>when you call out this bullshit for what it is.

It's not BS

It's fighting against thugs that want to silence opposing views through threats of violence and violence

These are patriots

If everyone stood up to libtard nonsense, we wouldn't have the problems we have now in Europe, the UK and the US.

what kind of tumblr page did this kid read, for reals that's some emo shit there.

This. Right now I think antifa is having a after bar house party and a group of them jumped on their phones to attack based stick man in this thread. Lame.

now that this place has become a household name like reddit it makes me wonder if there is some random board somewhere that i just havent discovered yet that is the equivalent to what Sup Forums was like a few years ago.

>NYPA

That's a Sup Forums thing solely, and even that, dead old Sup Forums.

Shoo shoo nigger

Literally thinks they are the real Nazi's.
He will fight you when he thinks you are the real Nazi's.

>calling yourself based
Jesus.

I hate normies so fucking much!

Get off my Sup Forums you fucking cunts!

>that little beetle looking one in the hijab jumping and backpeadeling
lmao

Fuck off

If you stood up to your own libtards, you might just be free of your Paki rape gangs and other nonsense.

They are the real Nazi's. They want to stamp out free speech with violence. They are scum.

>Thinking Sup Forums isn't the remnants of old Sup Forums
How fucking new are you?

>Sweden

You shouldn't be able to call yourself anything, except Mohammed once the conversion to Islam goes through

There are more whites on earth than blacks you retard

That's a patriot you coward.

>haha Sup Forums buddies do my bidding haha

Ačiū už išsamų ir susimastyti verčiantį atsakymą DESU

No, the real Nazis were the ones defending their homeland from falling to Bolshevism and Jewry. Anti-fa are violent anarchist and communist scum.

t.Based putstickinchinkman
Unironiccaly kill yourself if you are defending this pure autism.

the alt-light are literally are cringyier than SJW's at this point

oh ok, try get any board to do something for you and see what happens

Yes, and I'm sure you stand up against the libtards and ANTIFA-equivalents where you live, right?

No? Then fuck off.

Alright, so just how overweight are you?

Like 300 or 400 lbs?

I'm envisioning the South Park computer nerd guy, but with more cheeto crumbs.

Zyzz would be so disappointed with what a faggot you are.

He's an old normie retard who just found out what memes are.

He's like PJW, disgusting subhumans who try to fit into Sup Forums culture, gleefully cheered on by newfags and redditors.

if he post brittany pettibones nudes, ill weaponize my autism

>at this point
They were always worse. At least SJW's didn't subvert Sup Forums and stuck to their tumblr and reddit hugboxes.

The argument is that you ought to die. I know English is a second language to you, but try to try.

He's fighting against ANTIFA and libtards

That's not normie

He's cheered on because he's fighting the same enemy of Sup Forums and its offshoots

If no one fights them, then they win

no she is pure and would never have taken such degenerate pictures

>Everyone who posts on Sup Forums is a 400 pound fat neckbeard hacker
You really need to just lurk the fuck moar and stop falling for memes.

do you rekon he is dead?

they fugged

>DUDE WHITE NATIONALISM IS NOT THE ANSWER
>THE ONLY TOPICS THAT MATTERS ARE FEMINISM , TRANNY PRO NOUNS AND GHOST BUSTERS
>YOU KNOW THE SHIT THAT ACTUALLY AFFECTS US

ALT-LIGHT DIE TONIGHT

You have history completely backwards.

twitter.com/Wow__Just__Wow/status/858554859636703232

>fuk being a normie
>fuk being happy
>fuk being on any side of the political spectrum

says the 400 pound pussy antifa shill typing away behind his screen