ITT: We post red pills that are so red that most of Sup Forums can't even handle it

ITT: We post red pills that are so red that most of Sup Forums can't even handle it.

>ephebophilia is natural and healthy and is only illegal because early feminists fought to make teenage sex illegal in order to reduce sexual competition for adult male resources

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God is real

>It's a "I'm pedophile and I need to call it redpilled and if you don't accept my degenerate, illegal ways you're bluepilled and I'm right" episode
Need more herbs

But I'm not a pedo. I prefer women that look developed. That just happens to include many teenagers.

>officer I can explain!!
ssuurrreeee you do opee~

I agree that a lot of them look mature, but they are mentally, so it's still wrong.
I wouldn't really mind something like 16 and 20 though, but you need to have general rules and can't make all sorts of exceptions

its not about their physical but mental, youve been made into a pedo shill

if being attracted to children is unnatural, then why do adult women try to act and look like children (put on makeup so their skin is as smooth as when they were a child, shave all the hair off their body just like when they were a child)

Back when the life expectancy was 25 maybe

Nihilism is the final redpill

Lol buddy you're a pedo. Posting here that you're "red pilled" won't kill that. kys

Pol is just r9k but without the self awareness.

15-16 should be within legal limits. Especially with the steroids kids are eating these days. Some girls legit look 28 years old at age 15.

Source: I'm disgusted by pedos. If the girl is not physically developed you get the noose.

> "growing up is a continuous process"
> "you can't just take 18 as an arbitrary cutoff point"
> proceeds to take 15 as an arbitrary cutoff point

This
Is natural

What the fuck? Have you never seen a 16 year old? They are still very obviously kids, if you're attracted to them you have some wires crossed in your head.

there is literally zero physiological difference between a 13-year old east asian girl and a 19-year old east asian girl.

the only difference is clothes and makeup. if they were naked without makeup, there would be zero difference.

this

Its a cute idea but sadly there is no evidence.

You do't need evidence when you have FAITH

Die of cancer you degenerate

Dude, where I live they look like they're adults, oh and 16 is legal in my state. Plus they drive cars and work jobs, they're not kids by a good margin.

Not that I'm looking for that, heck, 18 is unrealistic as all get out anyway. I'll be lucky to get a woman who isn't 59 and has tattoos and multiple baby-daddies.

because humans have always decorated their skin and it's a constantly evolving process that has led to the makeup you see today. to highlight and accentuate certain features the general masses deem attractive or aesthetically pleasing.
body hair is gross and traps smells and particles of discharges and waste products because of its nearness to the vagina and anus. it also promotes a growth of fungus as it traps moisture and lice and scabies. it's mostly a health movement to remove body hair.

If mental had something to do with it, women would have different role models than KK and Brittney

you got it all wrong radioactive monkey. the qualities of a healthy adult are constantly changing (1930s -> 2000s hair&facial hair is a good example). Dont fucking mix your oneechan pedophilia rationalization into what people deem as a healthy individual.

No, it's not. Developed secondary sexual characteristics have nothing to do with mental acuity or maturity. Being attracted to teenage girls is natural and healthy, fucking them is natural but unhealthy. Being attracted to prepubescent children is neither natural nor healthy.

Sex and the body's capacity for it have very little to do with physical development and everything to do with mentality. The overwhelming majority of children are simply not ready for sex.

While perhaps a few are mentally capable of it without difficulty, it's just too big of a risk to take. It is very difficult to tell if a child is prepared before they have more life experience.

Also sex with a child can be quite damaging to them psychologically, usually perpetuating a cycle of similar abuse. The only red-pill here is that you shouldn't have sex with children, even ones you happen to think are ready because it's the only way to be certain.

Hitler was a Jewish plant so the Jews could be moved to concentration camps out of harms way from the war and bombing campaigns and so the Jews could milk the Holohoax meme for the next century.

Germany has always worked for the Jews in some way.

No politician comes to power without the kikes' approval.

The kikes want global Judaism, so they hatched a plan several millennia ago to turn the population into kikes. Why do you think polytheistic religions aren't around anymore?

Related to the above, Jews are mutts. They're actually a specific formula of all the races of the world combined in certain ratios. As it stands, there's too many white people that would dilute the formula, which is why they have propaganda that discourages propagating. This is where the LGBT movement started. Once the white numbers are low enough, the Jews are gonna shill race mixing even more than now in an attempt to turn Earth into Planet Zion.

>oneechan

>Why do you think polytheistic religions aren't around anymore?
Holy shit.

Yep. It's all conditioning so the world will be more accepting of Judaism when the time comes.

Right and there's no law against being attracted to them, so what are you complaining about

If that's the case then Napoleon, not hitler, is Sup Forumss true hero

>Hitler was actually wrong

top kek

>Implying Napoleon wasn't backed by the Jews as well
That said, there's a lot less evidence for that than Hitler. Hell, I'd argue that Alexander the Great's conquest was the first prototype of what the Kikes are trying to do now.

16 or 17 is ebophilia you dumb fuck

Having been a 15yr old girl, I can testify that we are not even close to "adults." Not physically or mentally.

>That said, there's a lot less evidence for that than Hitler.
Probably because no Jew would back a guy like Napoleon who came up with the plan of completely irradiating the Jewish indentity.

DUDE WTF GROSS NO

ONLY women over 30 are attractive

This.

Gross look at her smooth soft skin i like mine rough and old and those small soft lips who needs em and don`t even get me started on her small tight body a real man like them big and heavy god when will they learn

25 is the expiration date for women in Japan. Being attracted to a 30-year old is unnatural and disgusting to be honest.

>ephebophilia
Was invented by a gay pedo Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld

You're taking the blue pill like a good goy. Seek help.

>ebophilia
Thats a term (((they))) use to try and normalize pedophilia

THIS

How could any """man""" be attracted to a woman that isn't mature?

A young girl won't even have strong political opinions! How could any male be attracted to a woman that they couldn't discuss intelligent subjects with?!

That's impossible. Remember! A partner is for intelligent discussion because adult women can have intelligent discussions and little girls don't care about that stuff, they just like fun and being cute and innocent and amazing BUT THEYRE NOT ATTRACTIVE like big beautiful 300lb 35 year old mature non-virgin woman