Do we even have a culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-aoWSpFor0
youtube.com/watch?v=rbeGR_Cqltg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure

No, U need 100mil somalis to enrich your country

Hockey and baby seal clubbing

Yes you do. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently leaf-bros.

Multiculturalist countries don't have their own culture, user.

We have a shared culture of being ashamed of our government, being pissed off that it's so cold all the time and being fake polite to strangers.

The individual provinces have different hubs of culture, like the fur-trappers, the fishermen etc, but there's nothing that ties all Canadians together except "at least we're not American."

no, goy, your people never had a culture to begin with! but that's alright! you can import culture, as much as you want!

American culture. Quebec has the french culture.

I think curling is the only thing you ever invented. Even Alexander Graham Cracker had to come to the US to invent the telephone.

Or 500ml of vodka.

"i aint got no culture, nothing, dirty words but that don't count"

niggerball also

Our culture is to get cucked by china, "if you kill your enemy you lose"

No
Now get lost moose jockey leaflet we gotta crash your timber industry real quick.

What the fuck do you know about Canada, Mexicant

Sure
Killing baby seals and shitposting could be considered culture, right?

Trudeau said no, so no.

Yes shlomo. Israal is not going to establish itself as a 'homogenous' culture after destroying all other nations' cultures
Leafs have a great culture as do all other nations
It's israal that doesn't have a culture

Gee, looks good to me buddy!

most of your culture came from the British and the French right?

Not with that debt, you aren't.

Culture? Let me explain to you in point form what our culture is, friend:

>sucking dog cocks legally
>letting Ahmed fuck our women
>hoping French Canadians die
>letting Chang fuck our women
>"dude weed lmao" degeneracy

I want off this ride.

Are you retarded?

>lacrosse
>hockey
>food
>music
>religion
>politics (only Quebec and Alberta have real local parties)
>acceptance
>admiration of the queen

We have a lot of culture here, it just triggers Americans when we mention it because it happens to invoke tolerance and acceptance and meanwhile they elect a spray tan asshole racist who can't even speak two sentences without completely humiliating the once respected office of the president

You guys have Tim Hortons.

This, and shitposting in Sup Forums.

No

But Mr.Leaf don't you know?

"spray tan asshole racist" and I'm the retarded one?

Why don't you throw out a few more buzzwords you blue-haired faggot. When someone asks "what's your culture" the appropriate response isn't to list random sports and vague as fuck things like music and religion.

POO

do we deserve culture?

IN

I mean you're without a doubt the undisputed shitposters/contrarians of the entire internet

you forgot to call him a nazi and fascist but thats ok, just reminding you for next time
THE

I will slay you, imbecile

LESS TALKING, MORE RAIDING!

For real though, your proud history is bands of rogues slaughtering unarmed peasants? Real noble Mr. Swede. Seems like now that the peasants have brown skin and fight back you're not interested in killing them anymore?

I could fold 80% of swedes like a cheap pencil, eat a dick Ahmed.

Very vague, Mr truh-doe

I will kill now. thank

LOO

*Swings sword at u*

yes a blend of brit and french culture and somehow managed to not kill each other,somert we never could manage

be proud of it

Fuck off Skallagrim, you are not so tough as you think. I've mastered the pommel dodging technique.

>being overly enthusiastic about hockey
>muh tim hortons
>beer
>muh immigrants
>muh kraft dinner
>muh friendly
>muh 420
>muh tolerance

>French culture

ehehehehe
Sodomy and bread?

The answer? It's cold as fuck so we have to share. Also, the other big part of the equation: LOTS OF SEGREGATION.

>Maple Syrup festival in Paris, ON
You can't make this shit up.

I have mastered the art of stealing your heart

>Hockey
>cold weather
>wearing flannel
>those hats with the flaps

I literally can't think of anything else.

you're alright though.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIEET.

You wouldn't last a winter here abbo cunt, get fucked.

It use to be weed women and hockey. But now its Islam

Who /NewBrunswick/ here?

aweee does drumpfy need his safe space?

>list your culture bet you can't
>n-no not that NO THAT DOES NOT COUNT

Get the fuck outa here you apologist faggot

Drumpfy is a joke and I'd be ashamed if I had voted to elect him. Even Trudeau made him back down from leaving NAFTA.

Who /Winnipeg/ here

i love the cold, buddy.

Right here buddy!

Yes we do have a culture, though Canadian culture varies based on location. Unfortunately it is being replaced by the immigrants'cultures.

Is shitposting a culture?

In Québec they have a Culture

Jesus christ you disgust me. I don't give a shit about Trump but anyone who says "drumpf" should be thrown out of a fucking plane you poseur piece of shit.

And no, your response was retarded.
>music
>religion
>hockey

Your list is retarded nonsense. What fucking music, what fucking religion, why specifically list sports when you're so vague about the other two subjects? And what the fuck does acceptance mean? Learn to expand on your thoughts a little more dumbass.

Anyone who unironically spouts lefty memes at the rate you do needs to leave. It's not about having a safe space it's just getting frustrated by self-righteous faggots.

Lived there for a year, worst experience of my life

Fuck off leaf. Nafta isn't even done yet. And if nafta does get destroyed you stupid ears suffer the most. And u shouldn't even talk you country is run by a feminist pussy that has allowed ur country to turn into an Islamic state

Didn't they make it to Canada?
Swedcuck is basically an honorary leaf.

Also from what I understand Canadian culture is some disgusting unholy blend of natives, the brits, the french, and american founded on a corporation hell bent on providing fashionable waterproof hats.
Add a block to the igloo, God save the Queen, and manage to be really condescending to Americans as you eat french fries smothered in cheese curds and gravy.

Also shitposting while listening to this on loop: youtube.com/watch?v=H-aoWSpFor0

fyi ur current feminist leader is sending ur country into a debt.

Yeah, we know. We had a surplus before Trudeau. That means we had a little bit extra. We weren't doing great but it wasn't bad either. Now we have 40 years worth of debt in 1 year of Justin. JUSTin.

We have our own blend of music, we produce dozens of huge musicians and have for a long time drake, byan Adams, rush, the guess who, burton cummings, April wine, Celine dion

Our country is 67% catholic idk I can explain that more if you are still too stupid to realize that's more than 50% of us being uniform to one religion

Hockey is our sport made here, lacrosse is our sport made here, basketball is our sport made here

I can list inventions too for ya cuck

We are unique, you should kill yourseld for not knowing all this already and you should take that fascist drumpf with you kid

We are accepting and tolerant get used to it, we are peacekeepers and not war monger a

>here comes le 56% white mongrel to tell me how Canada has 2% Muslims and is somehow now ISIS

do you even know what Isis is?

My condolences.

Guys. Guys.
Just move to Montana, its just like Canada except we aren't cucked up here yet.

>Guns
>Beer
>Beautiful mountains

The only thing you have to worry about here are prairie niggers.

inb4 no Tim's.

I'm about an hour from the border.

I'll come move there and vote democrat, sound good?

you can work, do research, invent and innovate things and do great contributions to the world
or you can wear clothers your great-grandfather wore and do things you see only your people do because you think it somehow makes your life and country better

>being proud of Celine Dion and Rush

fpbp

>we
dont include me in you fantasy leaf fag

Wow, so a bunch of shitty music that's only popular because of Americans liking it. A bunch of sports ripped off from the natives who played similar games. 67% kid fuckers.

And then you, the virtue signalling faggot to top it all off. Yeah, I'm real proud of those garbage things you listed. Totally better than the spirit of frontiersmanship and fur trading that I mentioned earlier, which was what 80% of what Canada was about for hundreds of years.

Sure dude. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

>Do we even have a culture?

Not until you get rid of the Jew book...

youtube.com/watch?v=rbeGR_Cqltg

I apologize muhammad

Rush kicks ass

I live downtown, kill me

Depends on your definition of culture. Canada invented basketball, therefore contributing to sporting culture.

Just one way of looking at it.

>he fell for the (((you have no culture white boi))) meme
It's literally impossible not to have some form of culture.

Stella's has really good all-day breakfast

Pretty much the only thing I miss about living there

Where abbo?

If you don't like rush then I will personally come to where you are and push your shit in you wanna-be culture-cuck

Drumpf is a fascist, you are triggered by the truth, I think this is why you support such a fucking clown for president

Drumpf is honestly an idiot, he flip flops and has no idea what he's doing or what he's saying (like you faggot)

Sorry to shake you out of your safe space but it's true wether you like it or not

yeah mate, you're all sick cunts. best people on Sup Forums

It's pretty bad downtown ya natives are like vampires down there

Rush is awesome, kill yourself

Yeah man they're constantly chimping out every, fucking, night. I literally have to blast music in my apartment to avoid the howling and sound of king cans being thrown around outside at night.

I didn't know there was antifa in Canada. You must be a transfagget/communist. Ur feminist leader turn u into a bitch

Fukken saved

>eat with a knife and fork
>wear t-shirt and jeans
>sleep in your own bedroom
>eat meat and three veg
That's western culture. It may seem boring, because that's what you do day in day out.
My personal favourite bit of western culture that literally the entire rest of the world does, is shake hands when you meet someone.

But like I said, it seems boring because it's all you know and other cultures seem foreign and exciting.
If all you did was wear a kimono, eat noodles or rice with chopsticks, slept in a communal room and bow at every meeting instead of shaking hands, then that would get stale for you too.

Rush is awesome, kill yourself I worked somewhat close to downtown for a while and they literally had natives drinking at 9 am until they passed out

They would go through garbage and just have absoulutely no shame

I'm not sure if they are full human or not

Of course.

We are a unique conglomerate of Anglo-French-Aboriginal identity. This, however, has been used against us.

Because of our unique position of hosting three very different cultures in our mainland the money-whores of today's parliament have gone on to say that we are a "multi-cultural" nation and that this involves the entirety of the world ignoring the basis for which the nation was founded on.

We are united in these three identities which form the Canadian way. This is not an invitation to invite FOREIGN identity into our mainland and allow them to take over because it's "economically viable".

Fuck the politicians, fuck their corporate owners, and fuck the new flag. Red Ensign flies, the bold Canadian lives, and the new world order dies.

Nah.

But you did give us Nim Vind, so I guess we are even.

They're not human user, I want off this ride.

take off you chineses assholes eh

That was almost English!

I'm not antifa I'm just not a drumpfkin who blindly supports a guy who has betrayed his voters over and over again

He's a snake and has been sued more times than you can count because his entire life he has promised one thing and then did another

The leader of the free world is now a hack from queens with a spray tan and a very loose grip on reality

I already told you in an earlier response that I don't give a shit about trump. You have no ground to stand on here, you're inventing a straw man to fight against. Kill yourself you brainwashed shitskin.