>don't drink till 27 years old
>smoke weed
>realize weed is degenerate and stop
>go through bad breakup
>start to drink over it
>forget to be careful not to get used to it
>drink 6 of pic related everyday for 5 years
>drink half a bottle of Gin or Rum on weekend evenings

Why is this shit allowed? Why is it so easy to get?
Also: How long will it take till my liver gives in?

How much does Sup Forums drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0110348/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because that's when you came to Germany, amirite?

SAVAGE!

How about self-control?

This shit is allowed because there are people who have some self respect and self control and don't become an alcoholic by drinking literally shit-tier beer, unlike you.

as a genuine blonde, white german born near bavaria I can still laugh about this because it could as well be true as things are going here.

Why are germans such rulecucks who want to ban everything?

I drink a single glass of Duvel every Sunday

Ok I should have put in other way round: Why is this addicting stuff legal while so much other stuff is illegal?

Even though weed is degenerate and that is why I quit it does not change the fact it wasn't nearly as harmful to my health as all that drinking.

And about moderation and discipline: Read a bit about how different addiction is for different people based on the family history. I get addicted to almost everything I do in life if I don't stay aware and vigilant.

>not drinking till you are 27
this is where you messed up

also

>blaming opportunity for your lack of moderation

Used to be like you. I drank everyday and it was of the few things which gave a 30 minute window of peace and feeling good. I fucking loved beer and gin, even though I felt like a 90 year old with a hangover every morning. I joined AA when I was having trouble craving the drink, but I don't even go anymore and I'm still sober. Now, my addiction has changed form into literature, film, and art.

This is such a bullshit myth. Self-control only works when you aren't addicted to alcohol.

Then don't get addicted and stay vigilant.

The other part is right though, alcohol is ruining many lives - and mostly white Germans' lives. Truly a shame when a man succumbs to the liquid jew.

Because a lot of people can consume alcohol without getting a mental or chemical attachment to the stuff and offers them good benefits in moderation. The alcoholics or those with drunk genetics tend to have problems and should stay away from the stuff. This is different from heroin, cocoaine, and PCO, all shit that gets you really hooked and can escalate negatively quite rapidly

>Why is this addicting stuff legal while so much other stuff is illegal?
>why are our laws retarded?
There is no logical reason, krautistan has a million stupid laws that don't make any sense.

You're a person with weak self control or an unhealthy genetic predisposition apparently and that puts you in a difficult position. I can drink as much as I like and I don't get addicted to it.

you guys seriously take your freedom for granted, don't you?

Because they tried making alcohol illegal in the US and it failed miserably. You want alcohol to be illegal, move to an Islamic shithole

Ohhh Man.....I miss drinking 5.0

Funny thing. I didn't start drinking until I was 27. It's been three years now. About 5 beers a day. It all started because of a godless whore of a woman.

I'm not in too deep to stop, I'm just so used to it by now.

You've actually got taste. Congratulations.

Also, fuck OP for thinking that's alot.

Genetics play a large part in drugs, in general. There are people who really can't stop drinking after one, they have the need to. I have that problem with alcohol. I used to drink half a handle everyday or have a couple one night and binge for a week or two. So I stopped for a couple of months. Now I just buy one beer, go home, and enjoy this once a week; no other beer in the house aside from the one bottle.

I started drinking when I was 19, I think, and I spent most of my 20s as a social drinker, but never minded my limits, and pretty much always drank to the point of blacking out. I ended up doing a few things in that state over the years that I'm not proud of, and have pretty much stopped drinking. I occasionally have a few beers (no more than a six pack or equivalent at most), but I have a hard set rule against hard liquor.

I'm still amazed that most ppl I talk to think half a bottle of hard liquor on weekend evenings is "not that much", but then I realize a lot of people drink up to 1.5 bottles on one evening of the week and don't drink for the rest.

For me it is exactly the other way round, I rarely drink till I'm really drunk. Most of the time I'm just "normally" drunk, far from "really" drunk and not even in the same area as blacking out. But this slight drunk state I need every evening.

I understand that. Both my uncles and my grandfather are/were on the booze.

What I don't get is, if you know about your genetic predisposition, why risk it?
Why did you drink 'a handle everyday'? You managed to stop for a few months. So just don't buy that one handle and you are good. What's so difficult about that?

There is no jew in the store forcing you to put the 6 pack into your cart.

do you alcoholics just drink yourselves into a painless stupor or something? the second i drink past a light buzz, i get a headache and start breathing like a retard

>jew in the store forcing you to put the 6 pack into your cart

this absolutely SCREAMS for a drawfag!

>Why is alcohol still legal?
Because we tried outlawing it before and it didn't work, Achmed.

>When the first post is the best post

>This is such a bullshit myth. Self-control only works when you aren't addicted to alcohol.

That's why you apply selfcontrol to not get addicted in the first place.

no not really, I usually drinkt ill the point were I'm just druk enough to not worry about stuff, which is the main reason for my affinity to drugs in general (I don't do any but alcohol though.).

I act normally, maybe talk a bit more, and am generally in a good mood. Nowhere near doubled sight or stumbling around.

Like I said: I just don't want to worry about stuff. And I want to be able to sleep.

>Don't forget your six-gorillion-pack, Goy.

KEK

>5,0
why

It's an absolutely acceptable Pilsener.

Also, since I'm from Swabia I don't want to spend more money because I need it for my Bausparvertrag.

the tried prohibition once op it did not work.
see it this way op these degenarates are effectefly removing themselves from the gene pool.

>How much does Sup Forums drink?
By trying to control the urge to drink. I'm trying to do mental gymnastics to see if I can control it.
I picture "urge to drink" as a dog that likes to run away. Would you let your dog off the leash and then try to chase it down while that dog fucks everything up in your life? Nope. Put a leash on your drinking urge and whenever you feel like having a drink, use this analogy. Just yank that leach and keep on walking.

you're going to die one day

why are you trying to fight it?

have you thought much about what happens after death"?
inb4 denial

Alcohol is so easy to prepare there is no point in banning it. You barely need any equipment. Throw shit in a bucket and let it ferment.

inb4 haha happy ending that i imagined

You sound like a huge fucking pussy

>realize weed is degenerate and stop

I don't think you're qualified to comment on this. Heck, I don't think you're qualified to post.

alcohol is degenracy. i can genuinely say ive never had an alcoholic drink in my 30 years on earth. alcoholics should be jailed to ween them off of their addiction. and potheads should be executed.

>shit in a bucket
>let it ferment

step it up if you want sharia, mohammed

It all boils down to your level of self control.
Both of my parents were alcoholics. After my dad passed, I spent a year of my life drinking heavily every single night. Like almost a handle a day heavily.
Eventually worked my way down to 2 beers a night, and now I drink maybe twice a week.
The only thing I really struggle
with now is binging. Before I would start shaking at work and HAVE to drink as soon as I got off.
It's all a matter of willpower, but I'd have been wise to never touch the stuff in the first place.

I have a redpilled gf, live in a nice house and generelly enjoy life.

My bud drank heavily for 6-8 years. His cholesterol started getting really high, even though he ate decently and wasn't fat.

>go through some heavy shit
>fuck it, back to NEETing
>start drinking like a retard
>like, at least half a bottle of vodka a day retarded, if not at times even more
>continue doing it for two years or so
>decide it's enough, can't get my life get fucked over due to something that happened two years ago
>just stop doing it

Now I only rarely drink, I never drank beer at all so that's kinda out of the question anyway. I'd maybe drink once or twice a month, if at all. Currently I'm not even drinking anything because I'm trying to get back into shape.
Honestly it's only your own fucking fault. It's easy to get, sure, but if you succumb to that shit, you only have yourself to blame. Same with lardasses who eat disgusting amounts of disgusting foods, but no one bats an eye there.

>you had one job
You could've made a joke about islam and alcohol being haram so OP couldn't of had alcohol.

RARE FLAG SPOTTED

You started too late. I started drinking when I was 15 or 16, now I'm in my early 30's and since like 5 years I drink 3-4 times a year.

Drinking this much is fucked tho, you are better off smoking weed 2-3 times a week if you can't get your shit together completely, at least your liver wont get cucked. Good luck.

you actually also need sugar, 1kg sugar per 1kg of shit (source: imdb.com/title/tt0110348/)

>>as a genuine blonde, white german born near bavaria
Why did you feel this information as necessary?

You're not actually drinking that much. Sure, it's not good for your health, but it's not really doing any harm.

because I wanted to let you know this is one of the rare cases where you are talking with an actual german and not Ahmed from the camp

stop being such a faggot a start smoking weed again. that will be healthier.

but 6-paxk a day is no big deal. you should be able to survive on that till 50-60 at least.

Are actual Germans really that rare now?

>had tremendous stomach problems
>hemoroids, sotmach pain, loosing wieght and dhiarea all the time all that jazz
>consumed 0 alcohol during that time (drinking only light socially) and weed just coffe
>try a glass of beer after one meal
>WHOA.jpg stomach feels good
>health starts going better and digestion also
>drink a glass of lager a day almost 2 years from now, never got drunk during that time

Small ammounts of alcohol are very good for your health, let noone tell you otherwise. Especially if you have sensible stomach - there is a reason why alcohol was historically mixed with water.

>tfw going for a small glass of pour lager right now

In the smaller towns outside of the big cities it is still quite ok, 90% germans I'd say.

But in the cities it is just horrible. I even hate to use the sub there because of all the enrichment.

Weed makes you stupid.. Thinking about Kratom atm.

Also weed is illegal and since I'm not college-age I don't know any potheads anymore.

HAhaha pathetic.
Anyone can quit with a spine and a bit of will power.
I used to drink every night too, quit cold turkey.

To answer the thread title.....because no-one is entitled to dictate to another autonomous being what they may and may not ingest.

I will consume whatever substances I choose, and anyone who would presume to stop me can lick my bolls.

Having said that, alcohol is not the best choice for a recreational drug.

I drank a ton in my mid 20s. It got bad to the point where I could go through a case a beer a night. One day I drank too much and told the case handlers at the fbi to fuck off and they were useless fucks. I got a subpoena after that and went through more shit but ended up good. I've been steadily going uphill in life after I stopped drinking so much.

>Self-control only works when you aren't addicted to alcohol.

true. I drink beer almost daily and never wish to have more than one. It really depends on your history and personality.

why havent you taken then beerpilll for stomach health pol?

Do not for one minute conflate legality with public health considerations or morality.

The drugs which are illegal have been made so due to commercial and political interests. Nothing more. Do not let the law do your thinking for you.

Well you are thinking about kratom so maybe you have a point.

imo weed slows you down a bit, like maybe 10%, but it isn't like it will make you a retard if you are a smart person.

fight. alcohol and cigarettes are legal because they were common back when people were not such unbelievable pussies that they would be told what they could consume.

I wish I could drink more

If I get even a slight buzz, I feel like I took a couple strong sleeping pills

I'm white and american and will be marrying my fiancee who's german and will be living in germany. how many shitskins will I have to be dealing with? We'll be living in berlin.

>In the smaller towns outside of the big cities it is still quite ok
It is like this all throughout the west (world really). It seems the various white peoples are doomed unless we act now.
>tfw mixing is actually acceptable now amongst the different European ethnicites for any of us to make it out of this hell

Post proof

No such thing as addiction, just don't fucking drink more how hard can it be

>Berlin
u dun goofed

really.

>5,0
>in a glass
I'm beyond disgusted

Don't worry, I would never drink it from a glass.
That would be like putting chips in a bowl.

>To answer the thread title.....because no-one is entitled to dictate to another autonomous being what they may and may not ingest.
the problem here is when you become responsible for the well being of someone else.

god fucking dammit.
she's mostly there because she was able to get a high paying job. where would be a better place to move to? Or should I stick it out in berlin? I'm from phoenix, az where I swear 90% of our population is spics.

>getting addicted to something
I thought it's just a meme

If you earn good money you can choose the right part of Berlin were the wealthy people live.

Try Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf. It's a bit square but that is much better than enduring the horrible ghetto like parts of the inner city.

fpbp

That. Legality has nothing to do with public interest, don't delude yourself

STOP

Being this much of a weak faggot and you ask yourselfs why the west is dying a pathetic slow death without fighting back.
Typical nu-male faggot,i had my first drink at 4,i started drinking hardcore at 12-13,i could literally kill a 1l vodka,i had a friend the same age that by the time he was 15 he went into 3 alchoolic comas,nearly dieing.
kek pussyfied westerners,i bet you have also never been in street fight either faggot,eh?

aaah thats about 20min from where she lives. she lives in Südekumzeile. once i move there, we'll have combined income so she wont be bearing everything individually.

Whats the normal level of alcohol in your countries beer Sup Forums?

Its 8.8% over here.

mecklenburg vorpommern

"Start breathing like a retard"
>implying that the alcohol and not the leaf blood is the cause of that.

Andorra!? From what you wrote I was almost sure you were from Romania.

5%

I'm not proud of it but I can drink 11-12 beers a night. Trying to stop but it's hard.

About 5%.

>How much does Sup Forums drink?
6 pack of old milwaukee a day for 10 years, it's the liquid jew

>hurr i cant control myself ban everything that could possibly do me harm

banning degenerates would solve the problem much simpler

Are we talking 0,3l or 0,5l?
Because in OP I'm talking 0,5l.

As standard? Wew. Counts as strong beer over here. Strongest we have in stores has 10,5%.

375ml 4.6% alcohol Tooheys New

6 pack of beer every 3-4 days. I used to down half of a fifth of vodka every other day, so I suppose I'm making progress.

Are you retarded?

The human body literally becomes physically addicted to alcohol. It is possible to die from quitting cold turkey if you're a hardcore alcoholic.

I converted to Islam about 5 months ago and I haven't had a drop since. I can think much clearer now and I've already lost a lot of weight. I'm not saying it's the only solution (well, in the ultimate sense it is) but you might have luck becoming a Muslim like me.