What's your excuse for not owning a pit bull?

What's your excuse for not owning a pit bull?

>loyal
>protective
>beautiful
>intelligent
>laid back
>great with a dominant human male
>strong

What's your excuse fot not owning the quintessential white man's dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1493832677
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>owning the mauling jew

They're fugly.
I like cute doggies.

>quintessential white man's dog
>overwhelmingly owned by niggers

About the same reason why I don't own a nigger. Social stigma is too strong.

Owning a pit bull screams "I have a small dick"

Now I get why white people love em so much

Not wanting it to Snap 1 day and kill my whole family

That's not a Bernese mountain dog

>What's your excuse fot not owning the quintessential white man's dog?
But I do own a German Shepherd.

What's your excuse for owning the dog most likely to be owned by an obnoxious nigger?

Pitbull apologists sound exactly like Muslim apologists.

>Canines of Peace

This is a nigger dog. White mans dog is German Shepard

dog's, like children, reflect their owners

I don't need a pitbull.

I've got a donk.

Owning an animal bred to be an ugly and aggressive motherfucker...smart move from a smart owner

Impossible, my dog is a handsome show quality bastard but I'm an ugly cunt.

>literally the nigger of dogs

Literally a feral nigger on a leash

>quintessential white trash man's dog
ftfy

german shepherd is the only appropriate white men's dog

>>loyal

Until you accidentally step on their tail and they snap and kill your kids.

my mom has owned two pitbulls and both were very good dogs. though as for a reason i dont have one they are too large (going to be traveling alot in the next fews months) ill be working alot so it will be unfair that i cant take him/her on walks, they are expensive in terms of food, many moronic laws are being created to target pitbulls (im moving to australia in about half a year, they are illegal there), etc.

also iv got a smaller dog so already caring for a dog. (mini pincher)

They are bred to kill... people don't realize they can snap and do that on the drop of a hat

>literally owning the "WE WUZ KANG-NINES" of the dog world

are there any versions of these without fucked up hips though?

just need to get one from a not fucked up breeder...

they are out there but are likely very expensive or something.. best bet would be to get one from the shelter for the sake of giving one a good life. might have to deal with the hip problems later but at least you saved it from being killed alone at a shelter (though if you get one dont be like the other idiots and breed it with other dogs.. thats how we get the genetic defects)

Golden Retrievers like to chase tennis balls and bring them back to you.

Hounds like to follow scent trails. To a fault actually. It makes them difficult to train as they lose focus when they catch a scent. They can also easily get lost when they are young as they'll follow a scent trail for miles.

Greyhounds and English Whippets love to run.

Huskies love to pull

Terriers love to grab smaller animals and shake their head violently until the animal is dead. They've been used for hundreds of years to hunt rats, rabbits, foxes, badgers and other animals.

These animals do these because we bred them to. We now try to bred some of these characteristics out of them to make better pets. But it's still in there.

American Pit Bull Terriers are a mix of terriers and bulldogs. It's in their DNA to attacks and kill animals. The terrier in them drives them to attacks animals their size or smaller and shake them. The bulldog in them drives to attacks animals larger than them and to bit down and not let go.

Owning one as a family pet is the mark of a true low IQ individual. Congratulations OP, you're an imbecile. I's would recommend that you KYS but I have a feeling your pit bull has that covered.

They are one of the ugliest creatures in existence. Why would I want to look at that everyday?

>pupper died yesterday
T-thanks Sup Forums.

i have two english bulldogs, a classic and a modern style

pit bulls were a mistake
they should all be rounded up and exterminated

>Loyal
nah nigga
>Protective
yeah of themselves
>Beautiful
>Intelligent
>Laid back
naaaahhhhh nigga

is u aight nigga?

>believing in dominance and submission

individualist detected

that headline never fails to crack me up. dog bless user.

>pit bull
disgusting.
if you want a real big gaurd dog that's very calm and friendly when around friends,family and kids get a french mastiff, that's a real white man's dog.
>how can anyone not like this ginger huge cute monster

They are aggressive fucks and the risk of snapping is way higher than among other breeds cause they've been bred to be aggressive cunts that relentlessly maul their target to death.

Wolves for example are not domesticated, if you raise one with a strong hand and keep him in line it's possible to live with him like any dog, but chances he freaks out and runs away or, less likely but worse, gets violent are always there.

>beautiful
A hunk of cultivated mass is pretty?>intelligent
Right because all that inbreeding made them real smart.
>strong
You could literally toss any dog down a flight of stairs and its breaking something. So by all accounts, to anyone who really wants it, your dog is dead.

A husky or a shepherd can do the same thing and not maul your child you stupid fuck. Plus, they're faster, and much more intelligent than this fucking mongrel.

GREATEST ALLY

What would an Arab in denial know about white man's anything?

This is the real white mans dog

That's the shepherd, pitbulls are nigger dogs.

Because I'm not a nigger and I don't want a nigger dog

Best post by far, I had the same stigma over pitbulls that most anons here until I was given one... greatest animal ever, their temper, discipline and obedience have no par.

this is a freak of nature

Ignoring traits of breeds is even worse than denying differences between races.
YES ANY DOG CAN BE A GOOD BOY, BUT SOME BREEDS HAVE ALMOST NO GOOD AND SOME NO BAD BOYS.

Also, the traits you've named can be found in almost any description of any breed ever.
>Loyal
>Intelligent
>Great with a dominant owner
These are just empty shells of words used by simple minded breeders and fanboys of specific breeds.

>loyal

Until the moment urine hits his brains.

>beautiful

You have a nigger understatement of beauty.

>intelligent

And nigger understanding of intelligence.

German Shepherd is quintessential white man's dog. And he won't maul your kid because of why not.

42nd post best post

This
Breed by white britbong trash to serve in their negro tier entertainment.
Supposed to be somehow the white man's dog.

>Arab in denial
Arabs are closer genetically to whites than abos are you penal colony nigger. Not that I am one, but I'm sure that THAT one ancestor from more than 4 generations ago would surely discredit my Russian genes and make me a pure bred arab.

A pitbull is the most loyal dog of 8 different breeds I'ved trained. They learn 2X faster than other dogs it's amazing. The crazy part is the kennel place would charge pitbull owners more than other breeds lmfao

>implying Argentina is not white

QED

I was offered a free Dogue but I already had two cattle dogs, so had to pass. I still have regrets lol what a magnificent breed.

>I'm white, just like all people of Russian descent.

The fucking state of you right now m8.

>current year
>have a retarded blokhovoz as a pet
>not a glorious cat
Retardness level: Murrifat

Of course I own a Pittbull, they're America's Dog.

Don't let Minorities ruin America's Dog, take it back. Go down to your local shelter and grab one today.

I dot want to go to prison when it inevitably tears the neighbor girl to pieces
Im also white, and own white pets like my collie and a fish tank full of mollys.

>you're not white because 5% of your dna is shared by people who moved to Europe from the middle east thousands of years ago
Aren't the Jews supposed to do divide and conquer shilling?

that's some halfbreed thing

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

>discredit my Russian genes
>mfw

It looks like a Staffordshire Terrier. They're loosely classified as pit bulls, but temperamentally they're much more predictable.

>Rhodesian
Best dog breed. Worst people breed.

I could use some molly what state do you live in?

I already have a different "bull" breed.

English mastiff > everything else

I have one and his name is Big

I havent seen any real molly since about 2004

being a cuckold doesn't count

what do you call an abortion in Czechoslovakia?

>shelter
So you'll get some psychopathic inbred that used to be the underfed guard dog of some dead nigger drug dealer? No thanks, my family had two very sweet dogs from a shelter but I wouldn't take a gamble on a pit bull.

Yea they're fucking beautiful and adorable, it's pretty funny sometimes how cute they are while still looking like a beast.
>pic related my dogue snores almost like grandfather used to

Pit pulls are one of the top-tier. A brave warrior breed. The most physically powerful.
The three master race dogs are
Huskies for intelligence (poodles are smarter but not as well balanced in stats overall)
German Shepherd for loyalty
And pit bulls for strength

>a canceled check :^)

Get a real white man's canine, a German Shepherd.

Big dogs can be pretty great, too bad they tend to have such short lifespans.

>hazzard pay
Lmao

other honourable mentions:
Rottweilers, Dobermans, Blood hound, Irish wolf hound
To name a few, there are many great doggo breeds

is that... a German shepherd corgi?

i've a friend with a pitbull cross staffy and by god its the greatest creation on earth

Because german shepherd is the only option

Then control your dog m80, it wont go batshit insane if youre not a cuck

>loyal
Until it bites your leg off
>protective
You mean it attacks everybody
>beautiful
Nope
>intelligent
Nyet
>laid back
Nein
>great with a dominant human male
With a shithead, maybe
>strong

It's a Swedish Vallhund aka Västgötaspets.
They can look a bit like a mix between Corgis, Huskies and German Shepherds. Some more Corgi, some more Shepherd.

I'll go with a Czechoslovakian wolfdog or a Siberian husky, thanks tho

Pitbulls are owned by:

>thots in their 20, to show theworld how tough they can be
>Bosnians in fake Armani clothing
>gypsies
>other low life scum that grew in a family with a drunken dad and slut for a mum

Real men buys a German shepherd, giant scnhauzer, Czech wulf dog...

You are a fucking master of bait. Bravo my man.
Congratulations on all the replies too.

The BORDER Collie is the ultimate dog redpill

No being afraid of a powerful dog screams that you are a pussy with a small dick and balls

I'm 6'4'' and I'm in great shape. If a pitfall attacked me, I would just kick it's ass and put it in it's place and I doubt it would ever try that shit again

CUTE

Plus, they rarely attack someone who treats them well
I've know many great pit bulls

I'm normally not at all into smaller dogs but that looks pretty great desu.

>this gun rarely blows the hand off somebody who treats it properly

That's a big dog

Looks like a Swedish Cuckhund to me.

ugly breed.

Sounds like a great deal brah, can't wait to raise my new dog well so it will attack me only rarely

For you

liveleak.com/view?i=7a0_1493832677

I can't own a gun because guns are bad and dangerous, but every wt and shitskin can own a pitbull no problem. If the dog attacks anyone the owners never get any punishment, and if by some pure luck the dog gets put down they are free to just get another one. My neighbour's pitbull attacked another neighbour (a 68 year old man) and tore his hands to shreds, and a few months later it attacked a 70 year old woman and her dog, and mauled the dog. I will never forget the woman's screams. The owner got zero punishment, and the dog is still alive. You know what, I'll feed the beast some rat poison this weekend, wish me luck.

How can chinks even compete?

I own golden and akita inu. And while golden is stupid and has infinite amount of energy, akita is fucking smart and his behaviour is similar to cats.

Here's mine
Strenght needed to take him for a shit since this nigger push hard