Only dumb americans think Le Pen won the debate, France isn't the USA...

Only dumb americans think Le Pen won the debate, France isn't the USA. A clown like Trump may be appealing to your country of retarded mongrels but in France they want a real president, not a showman/showwoman

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/malaisetele/status/859881974839881731/video/1
fdesouche.com/849567-commentez-le-debat-en-direct-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's cause France is gay. They're both kike shills anyway though.

Yeah, by showing how stupid she was in front of millions of people yesterday, Le Pen basically committed suicide on Live TV.

Macron will win this sunday.

Le pen was so shitty. The worst being this Sup Forums lie about offshore bahamas stuff that make her looks really stupid right now in france.

I don't understand could you phrase this with a Star Wars™ or Harry Potter™ reference?

Nobody talks about this, what are you talking about macaroni ?

Le Pen has a huge feminist following.

another fucking fictional comparison. When the fuck are they going to grow up and realize Harry Potter and star wars aren't fucking real!

Pour faire parler les cons :)

Most of them voted for Melencuck. They won't vote this sunday.
This is an english-speaking board go back to JVC

i regret voting for le pen now

the fuck you on about?

france is a zionist occupied state, just like USA

keep voting and thinking it'll change anything , stupid goy.

She won the debate but you are right, France isn't USA. You would rather be under a truck than be called a nationalist.

Really makes you think.

kek

It was painful to watch
mobile.twitter.com/malaisetele/status/859881974839881731/video/1

LOL, the poster is from belgium, probably one of the "cultural enrichers" who was let in to rape europeans by the traitor merkel.

>mobile.twitter.com/malaisetele/status/859881974839881731/video/1

Elle a pété un plomb.

Macron is Padme in a nation of sithlords like Le Penis Voldemort xDDD. We need more refugees!

What did she mean by this?

This desu. But still she could have done a better debate. She fucked up when they were talking about EU.

>non country

She spoke about the FN people... but
it does not make any sense

>t. gipsy

She tried to mock a speech macron made last week, he said that FN voters are everywhere in cities, in the countryside and on social networks.

She spoke about the fn voters like David Vincent about the aliens in The Invaders (60s TV show).

Pen completely massacred Macron. She was like a feral pack of niggers on a croissant.

You leftist lunatics are done for. Better pack your socks for next round of Auschwitz in 20 years.

Le Pen will be next French presidentess.

>mobile.twitter.com/malaisetele/status/859881974839881731/video/1
I think it made sense. She was taking the piss of Macron's argument that Marine Le Pen represents hate and bigotry and shit. So it's only fair that she should be overdramatic, as it's a joke.

you're just scared that you're about to be partitioned you wafflenigger

This is the lite version of Russian hackers?

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get the nuclear codes.

She went smug liberal. Must have been watching too much American TV.

The brainlets who retweet this video don't give a fuck about that. It's weird as fuck when you only take these 9 seconds from the whole debate and that's all that matters.
>ebil hitler woman said something in a weird manner, FN BTFO

The so called fachosphere's meme game is so fucking weak that 9 seconds of entry-level cringe has made more noise than anything they have ever done, I hate them so much for being so bad at supporting their candidate

nice fucking copy pasta you shilled fuck! enjoy your 0.0001 shekel. kys

There's a barrier of stupidity and unwillingness to question one's ideas. France has its head deep in its own arsehole.

Le Pen was bad enough, though.

Unfortunately, Europeans are cucked enough to see this as a victory for the "calm, collected, presidential" one. Macron.

Same happened a few days before our elections. Wilders had to debate Rutte, and kept attacking him. Then Rutte simply retorted, "you can rant about me on Twitter but I am too busy running the country." Then Rutte won the election and now he's starting his third term.

Fachosphere is useless, it's only about circle-jerking. And it's impossible to outautist twitter leftists.
>hurr durr look at le cringe
>muh le pen is racist
They always "win" debates like this.

t.Molenbeek

>Even on her discord, her supporters were lamenting her performance

>Somehow on Sup Forums she won

Fucking cucks.

Yeah well Rutte at least is able to banter. There's nothing in Macron. He doesn't have any bite.
How can people vouch for such a flaming faggot?

France is dead to me.

Rutte and Macron are both the natural end result of a society that has raised passivity and weakness to the status of virtues. The meek have inherited Europe.

It is since may 1968

>Cucks thinking a presidential debate has to be on the same level as their childish spat on the internet

WEW.

Fucking this. I want her to win, bad, but I'm disappointed af in /LP/. Where's the national spirit? Where's the European enthusiasm? Pic related.

Seriously. What is your obsession with us? You've been at this for months. I hope you're at least paid for this low effort posting, because otherwise you're wasting your time.

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this lady get the nuclear codes.

Yup. Pretty much. Woe unto us, then, I guess.

top kek.
not even close

What's up with the copy pasta

You should know flaming faggots are appealing in europe/canada.

why are so few fucking french youths interested in politics, it seems like compared to brexit, usa elections, and leaf-elections you guys are nihilistic and dont a fucked if ahmeds rapes your country with their families of 20.
SAVE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY! VOTE MACRON NEXT ELECTION IF YOU HAVE TO, JUST PLEASE VOTE LE PEN THIS TIME!!!

Not in Italy and Spain they're not. Faggot countries nowadays are usually of somewhat germanic tradition. The French are an odd exception, but they do have Germanic blood.

We saved your ass in ww2

Le Pen or civil war

>Cuck thinking people actually care about him

Get a grip.

>Even Marine's father said she wasn't up to par yesterday

SHE WON
H
E
W
O
N

French youths are teached white-guilt and france-hate at school. They will never wake up

Enjoy having a kike controlled freak as your leader, not really working out for us well.

Can you at least make it less obvious? Don't you guys have tutorials over there?

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Unlike Canadian youths who are interested in being complete faggots

She imitaded Macaroni speech last week. This video is taken out of context, of course she'll look retarded in this if you don't have the required information

Over there? Where is that?

Ok cool

alberta is based for the most part, you still get nogs on streets, but rural is /ourpeople/

toronto will be little meccah in a few years and van city is new hong kong soon.

Glad I was able to go to France before it became a part of Eurabia.

baka... is that woman wearing a rainbow gay pride jew cap?

The only reason Le Pen might not win is because of lack of ethnic French people.

~60% of France is foreign invaders

Which is really the jew's plan for all of the Western world. In America they can simply make a fried chicken commercial and endorse a specific candidate and all the black will vote for them because they think they are voting for fried chicken. Macroni is a cuck married to a 80 year grandmother and the perfect poster boy for Islamic invaders with 50 children each , he's a jew dog whistle - vote for this cuck Muhammed! If you want to see more of the same

French youths are teached that whatever you do, nothing will change. The abstentionism is fucking high here, no one cares, no one will take action, but we will complain for sure

I think i'll move to Switzerland soon =|

*or an enchillada commercial for mexicans

E M I G R A T I O N
B
I
N

says the waffle who doesn't even live in a real country

What did she do exactly? Been too busy the last couple of days to follow politics.

The French are an arrogant and snobbish race, so they think it reflects them better to vote for the borgoise candidate than the more "common" candidate. It is a type of projection psycology. They will vote for the banker because they think it puts them on the winning side, even though deep down they know he will fuck them over for his banker masters.

It was exactly the same in World war II

Not gonna lie, former Le Pen voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Le Pen crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman get the white flag codes.

Why do these prog cucklords always cite Harry Potter memes as their frames of reference? It's as if they have no sense of any history beforethe late Nineties.

Le pen will quite obviously win the elections. The french people are fed up with Islam. And rightfully so. If she doesnt win now, she will win the next one. If muslims just keep blowing shit up every other day, keep their harrassment and intimidation going, then its just a matter of time before someone gets in power thats crazy enough to send them all to the gas chambers. Its only a matter of time before someone gets angry enough to just do some jihad style attack in a mosque and kill every last muslim inside. Maybe then they will realize that if you want to live in a foreign country, you have to assimilate and act accordingly. People are not going to assimilate to them and cater to their ridiculous medieval beliefs for much longer. Either way it will end in bloodshed. Thanks the leftist scum that thought this couldnt possibly become a problem to flood europe with borderline retarded inbred people that were all nomadic two generations ago riding their camel.

Yeah, vote for Macron, the Rothschild's puppet, fucking cucks, you all deserve your terror attacks and live in fear with all those muslims

Thank you OP. At last, something makes sense on Sup Forums for once.

Thanks you guys. Leftist here. Decided to come by after I saw your shitty try about this "MacronGate".

I know you are living in a parralel world where France is invaded and shit, but reality is that Le Pen desintegrated herself yesterday. She's been a laughing stock in all the country since.
I was moderaly affraid about sunday, but now I'm totally ok. She can't win. We thought she was bad, but not THAT bad.

You don't know or understand French Politics at all, if you want to have a taste of what's happening here, I suggest you to visit the main French alt right forum, here : fdesouche.com/849567-commentez-le-debat-en-direct-2

They have totally lost hope. And it's hilarious. :)

See you sunday

>Macron porte plainte pour « faux » après la propagation d’une rumeur sur un compte offshore

Been living in Toronto entire life, as long as you stay in the 3-4 million+ rich white neighborhoods it is fine... until you walk for 10 minutes and see all the community housing niggers

Yes Yes, Go away Junker....Your union is a failure.

So that's what delusion looks like ? Dayum.

>but in France they want a real president, not a showman/showwoman

Too bad they have a choice between an incompetent populist and a corrupt technocrat then.

Anglo Pride World Wide.

Macron wasn't good too.

FUCK. OFF. SHILL!

i had enough of this shitty copy pasta

Being this much of kike shill all right i will push that macron narrative even harder....damn fsb is not paying me enough for this shit.

came here to post this

jesus fucking christ i hate millenials

Macron has a better policy against terrorism than LePen. She didn't even try to defend herself on that point.

Shill

>Harry Potter 7
>the late nineties

OK mate

If you want national spirit, don't support a bourgeois con artist who scams money out of the EU, and then begs for more money to oncle Poutine, while howling about "muh national preference". Ffs

>French

>Not voting to destroy France

Kek.

All the real men died in WW1.

They've been retarded cucks ever since. Macron will win by a landslide. Europe will become North Africa.

England will rule the world once again.

i agree. i support gassing all millennials even if it means i have to get gassed too out of technicality. they must be purged and 90s nostalgia must die in zyklon fumes.

This.

I assumed OP was a troll pretending to be a leftist cuck, because no one would post Harry Potter May May's on here without irony. I'd assume.

What i read about it was completly bullshit

>France isn't the USA
Fucking retard

>You don't understand French Politics

Yes we do. You're cucks who need foreigners to rule you.

If Nazis aren't available, low I.Q. muslims will do.

My only worry is unironically that a Frenchman will have his fingers on the nuclear button.

Pre-emptive strikes when?