A MESSAGE TO WOMAN OF THE "ALT-RIGHT"

I know the alt-right doesn't actually exist and is merely a straw-man but here is my message to conservative women who think they want a "traditional" life yet still cling subconsciously to the empowered woman narrative.

>THIS is why the alt-right will fail - women's domain is the HOME. Cooking, cleaning, decorating - basically creating a safe and secure environment (nest) for her children to be raised in, where their health can be fostered. This will lead to the happiness and security of the entire family. A place everyone can come to at the end of the day with a stoked fire and a warm cup of tea and some food. A woman is meant to create a foundation on which the man and children can thrive.

>Without men leading and women following suit there can be no renaissance. White people will fade away never to be seen again, if the women are not submissive. Women must humble themselves and let men lead. YOU ARE NOT SHIELD BEARERS - you are wives and mothers. You are to unburden your man from menial and trivial responsibilities so he can go out and do great things. Not ask him to do the dishes.

>The rebellious and stubborn spirit of even right leaning women while admirable, is totally misguided. THE MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY. NOTHING CAN OR WILL EVER CHANGE THIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8uOtRPxFYY
youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>jessica biel
woah

go find a good gif and post it please

need more good gifs!

youtube.com/watch?v=V8uOtRPxFYY

I tip my fedora to you my good sir

thank you.

feel free to add a gif to the thread igor

bump

you're a fucking degenerate OP. trying to preach about family dynamics while posting this perverted shit. shameful leaf

Lot of these windy diatribes lately is someone trying to win a culture battle here? Not just this thread but in general. Who is this shill?

I'll be a dutiful and attentive housewife the moment my husband gets paid enough for me to quit work. Instead I'm juggling home work and work work while you get to come home and play vidya or shitpost on Sup Forums.

>implying the woman cant tag along and help out

yes they are not as great as men can be but they can help out and making videos is a way of doing that

>You are to unburden your man from menial and trivial responsibilities so he can go out and do great things. Not ask him to do the dishes.

The problem is that you think our responsibilities are menial and trivial, and that by raising our family we're submissive. This lack of respect is why women these days are out in the workforce and hooking up on tindr. If you don't have your finances in order, are not actually conservative, and you are miserable to live with, it's not worth it to have your children and take care of your household.

Stop sending mixed messages that traditional homemaking is trivial and a sign of submission. Nobody wants to be disrespected.

seemed to get your attention

This is the post of a man who can't get laid and is really angry about it. Try actually making enough money to support a family on a single income, then come back and talk shit about women staying home to do house work. For most of us having both working is a necessity of modern life.

Kek

Alright you guys im on no fap right now can you stop posting the sexiest woman in the world, preferably stop posting the ones with her ass in it. Thanks.

im not sure what you're implying. are you disagreeing with what I said?

Kek2

what is "enough"?

many families get by on scraps and resourcefulness and love. you know like human beings have done form time immemorial...

im guessing you want more than that though... so what's your number oh righteous woman$$$$$$$$$?

this is how I know youre a teenager who doesnt pay his own way yet.

They deliberately made living in western countries too expensive to have just one partner go to work and still be able to afford any of the housing.
They gave all the social housing to ethnic imports and then used our double whack of tax money to pay for them to breed us out. They get paid to sit at home, whilst whites have to pay for rent, and childcare.

The combination of high immigtration and high ethnic birth rate has made hosuign scarce and even more expensive.

They get more money and bigger properties the more kids they have. We get less money and have to worry about morgages or private rent.

This is the big trick theyve imposed on every single western nation. And its a clever one because it works.

You are speaking with reason to creatures that have no reason.
this is why your attempts are futile.

one cannot reason with women, because they are ever-children, somply unterdeveloped mentally. sad but true.

the only feasible way to lead women into the direction where thes are usefull / dont destroy everything ( including themselves, their children, their families and parents ),

is to un-illegalize aagain, that the man can beat his woman.

islame ( for all that i despise it ) is correct in this : women must by physically corrected ( appeal to reason desnt work with women ).

doesnt mean beating them ip. islamic law has very narrowly set restrictions for this. for example one cannot bruise a woman.

since women's brains are so weak ( proven by feminism more than enough ), so they dont learn by intelligence, but onlly by feeling ( consequences ).

If all you are bringing home is scraps and resourcefulness, don't expect traditional wife material to pick you over someone with their act together.

>women
>on pol
Kek

This basically. My parents could afford a four bedroom house after entering the workforce and renting for 3 years at most. I'd like to see anyone do that now.

oh, so that's what this is about, you're an attention seeking faggot

i dont mean that is ACTUALLY menial. what im trying to say is men are supposed to do the heavy lifting metaphorically and literally. we are not supposed to be doing dishes. we are supposed to be building spaceships.

if the work market wasn't flooded with woman doing busy work meaningless jobs more men would have the opportunity to support their families.

and by the way while you waste your body (and soul) on tinder your eggs deteriorate while men can have kids virtually for their entire life span. go ahead have meaningless sex to spite men! lol! im sure the men love the free sex!

lol that argument again. I have a beautiful gf. nice try trying to "shame" me I guess. im sure some woman is reading your post and thinking "he's my knight in shining armour" lol

LOOK

AT

ALL

THIS

REDDIT

im not. but what im saying is a home used to be what you made of it. not a checklist for some entitled woman to cross off.

Just how comfy do you think your life will be if you lose half your family income? How long do you think it would take to save to buy a family home if only one of you is working? What's the level at which you decide that enough sacrifice is enough? Guess what, it's not like I fucking enjoy working my arse off for the man instead of working on my home and land, but that's the society we live in, faggot.

OP literally started posting the shit first faggot.

stop being homophobic

homophobe

If I could quit work right now to look after the family home, I'd do it in a heartbeat if I could be guaranteed that my husband would be able to earn the difference in wage. I don't know any woman who wouldn't make that trade. Work sucks. I'd rather be building my nest.

>thinks he's calling out reddit
>uses reddit spacing
newfag

plebbit or not, at least they are saying more than 5 words in all caps.

you're trying too hard, lurk moar

naw man we need to selectively breed our offspring for intelligence with 'super' sperm.

Then we'll be super smart, super successful, and super rich, and we'll be able to hire servants to care for the kids and house and not worry about anything!

ok then. you're fine by me.

all I want is for women to have that same intention you have.

but I don't believe you that the majority of women would actually want to stay home. many modern woman are restless to say the least

On this day, OP was not a fag.

>i dont mean that is ACTUALLY menial. what im trying to say is men are supposed to do the heavy lifting metaphorically and literally. we are not supposed to be doing dishes. we are supposed to be building spaceships.

You're supposed to be earning money for your wife and children until your children are old enough to support themselves. If you make that money building spaceships, excellent. If you don't make enough money for a family to live on, women will have to work to make up for it. When jobs pay enough for most families to subsist on one income and the government stops funding our backwards college scheme, I guarantee most women will choose to stay home to raise children.

>if the work market wasn't flooded with woman doing busy work meaningless jobs more men would have the opportunity to support their families.

I absolutely agree.

>and by the way while you waste your body (and soul) on tinder your eggs deteriorate while men can have kids virtually for their entire life span. go ahead have meaningless sex to spite men! lol! im sure the men love the free sex!

I am vehemently against casual sex, so I have no argument here.

who do you think I was referring to, retard

thanks user

A fucking leaf and a faggot....HA gayyyyyyyyy

an entitled woman who squanders her family's money on garbage instead of saving it for their future isn't the kind of woman you want to settle down with. In order to get to know a woman who is conservative and good with money (it's really the same thing), you need to take the time and get to know her before hooking up. A lot of men aren't willing to get to know a conservative woman because she's not going to be the type that puts out quickly; it's a dealbreaker for most men.

And that's how good women end up alone at 30.

One of my friends, 29, talented photographer, very Christian, really cute. But then she says she's still a virgin and men run because it's too much responsibility.

Actually, this is wrong. How do you explain the fact that Jewish culture is lead by women, and they're the strongest culture in the world?

I think women are restless BECAUSE we've lost the old ways. I work in a very traditional role, in a bakery alongside other women, and there's nothing worse for making me crave the village days of women working together. Young and old, teaching valuable skills to younger generations, teaching how to sew and mend and take care of this and that around the house. Passing on the home remedies for common ailments, passing on wisdom and knowledge that has been passed down by generations. That's the stuff I crave, but instead I get to live in a shitty cramped apartment next to total strangers and commute to a job that sucks up too much of my time and energy for my home to look NEARLY as nice as I'd like it to.

But I know that if I quit it would put an immense amount of pressure on my husband to be the sole provider for our family, probably cause us both stress and pressure on our relationship, and still not really get what I want because it's not like my community suddenly magically gets safe and nice for the kids to run around and explore and play without the threat of shitskins having a sexual emergency. Shit's all kinds of fucked. We're all just trying to do the best we can.

Why haven't you married her yet?

I feel you. If you go the more rural route you end up having 4h commutes and zero life.

I'm 25 dude. She's going to hit 30 this year. I'd like someone younger than myself.

And be hours away from family, who are the only ones who can provide un-Jewed childcare. Cool life.

>Jewish culture is lead by women
How do you come to this conclusion? I thought rabbis make the rules

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Many guys on Sup Forums are always talking about wanting women to be virgins, but the reality is that it scares the Hell out of a lot of men out in normie-ville. When the vast majority of men date, they want to have fun and get their dick wet; They don't want responsibility first and then fun. It isn't that crazy that a 29 year old woman who's a virgin cannot find a man to put up with it.

Sometimes it takes a VERY long time to find somebody who is traditional enough to put up with it. The best luck she'll have is if she finds someone older at church.

well then... thank you for your honesty. I appreciate it.

Be blessed and I hope easier days come to you. shit gets frustrating for all of us.

it seems like, at least where white people are concerned the old cliche rings true "no good deed goes unpunished"

what have we gained by giving charity and the benefit of the doubt to the rest of the world?

nothing.

less then nothing in fact, we get spit on.

I'll leave you with this:

Epilogue: The Wife of Noble Character
10 F60 A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
11 Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
12 She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
13 She selects wool and flax
and works with eager hands.
14 She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.
15 She gets up while it is still dark;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her servant girls.
16 She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
17 She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
18 She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
19 In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindle with her fingers.
20 She opens her arms to the poor
and extends her hands to the needy.
21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
22 She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
23 Her husband is respected at the city gate,
where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
24 She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
25 She is clothed with strength and dignity;
she can laugh at the days to come.
26 She speaks with wisdom,
and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness.

tits or GTFO: youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

28 Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 "Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all."
30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
31 Give her the reward she has earned,
and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Flag-garbage

Picture-garbage

The sad thing is that she's despairing because she really wanted the whole house with lots of kids, we talked about it a lot, but now at her age, she's got like 5 more years to have them and then it's over.
Most men her age or above at church are married already so I don't have much hope. Plus here it's not like there are many young people at church.

And yeah she is kind of perfect but then there is the age difference that I'm not sure about. And I don't want to start dating, realize it's not for me, loose a great friend and have her waste time on me.

ur face = garbage

Dump her immediately

I remember reading these passages and others when I was young and naive and thought the world would really look like that. Reality is harsh.

>5 years left to have kids
>have her waste time on me
I think she's running out of alternatives, mate
You might have to take one for the team
Do it for the white race

What did he mean by this

If she's as perfect as you say she is, and the only thing stopping you is age, you should just do it. You've got a great chance here and you're in a position to take it. She'll want babies right away, and she'll treat this as her last chance for the life she dreamed of so she'll give it everything she's got. If you think you're ready to commit to a serious life and being a father, nothing should stop you.

She's only four years older than you. That's not that much of a time difference.

I went back to uni after a few years in the workforce. Not sure I can provide well but in a few years most likely.

On the other hand, do sandnogs wait so much before they have kids, I think not. Maybe I should stop overthinking everything so goddamn much.

>half your family income
kek

Dump her immediately so she has a chance to find someone else dude, she's old

more Jessica Biel.

>my husband gets paid enough for me to quit work
To keep your useless luxuries or pay rent and good food?

You've gotta work together as a unit, not blame eachother. Keeping the unit always requires self-sacrifice from both sides.

Also, the fact that she's a virgin but she's telling you this screams to me that she's testing the waters with you. She wants to see how you'll react. Are you gonna be one of the cuck boys who run because it's too much responsibility, or are you gonna take the chance to snag a qt and start your family while you're still young?

How did you react when she told you this, user?

How much does she make? Can you ask your/her parents for financial support, or at least for help with the kids e.g. having them look after them while you're working?

If it's really only 4 years difference go for it dude, that's nothing!

>Not sure I can provide well but in a few years most likely

The first five years are more time-consuming than expensive. Baby clothing can be bought at thrift stores, and babies breastfeed for the first two years. After that, they're small and they don't eat that much. The only problem is that you have to watch them all the time.

Show us your tits

Man, the feels when i fucked my way through my teenage years (23 now) and have absolutely no drive to be a slut and totally happy just not hooking up w/ anyone on a weekly/monthly basis anymore.

Your christian cutie sounds like heaven, some chill dates, maybe a quite night of netflix no expectations just happy to share each others company.

the age gap, isn't that big of a deal user, your relatively close and from experience, don't date anyone in their early 20's lol, they are good for some sloppy sex that will fill you with regret later after they start doing some crazy emotional shit and are all over the place.

>hey women, pls let men lead
Asking for permission is not how you take charge you dolt. If you want to be followed, become a man worth following.
>THE MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY. NOTHING CAN OR WILL EVER CHANGE THIS
Then sort yourself out, you're not entitled to be the head of anything, you have to become the man capable of leading a family.

To be able to afford a home of our own and all the upkeep that goes along with that. I grew up in poverty and he wasn't well off either, and we'd like at least better than that for our kids. Is that unreasonable?

I was really sad for her, we've known each other for a while, every time she dates someone its the same crap of "wait you actually are serious about waiting until marriage?".

She can support herself because she is frugal but kids cost a lot. My parents are divorced degenerates so I wouldn't trust them with the kid. Maybe hers. First point is still how we would work as a couple. Being friends is not the same as dating and if you end up annoyed at each other and fighting it's no good.

>thinks couples don't fight
You're never going to agree with someone 100% user. Learning to fight someone you love is a hard earned skill.

this is a worthy response. you are correct user!

Yo can I be real with you faggots for a minute?

I live in NYC

Its a multicultural hell-hole

but I have been out of the city for some time. I just got back today. The first place I stoped after my long car ride was in the 60's on the east side. Its an area of the city that no ethnic group can really lay claim to. Its just upper midtown east but not completely upper east side.

Anyway....

After being out of the city for a long long time, I got back....jumped out of the car to piss....the very first thing I fucking saw was a muslim woman warbling down the street with half a face. I'm not kidding. In full burka. One of her eyes completely missing and half of her face deformed. Not like it just happened. Healed. old. just deformed from whenever she was attacked.

If western women want this then give it to them. If the want to ride the cock carousel and thumb their noses at you, then let them. The west will cease to exist. white women will literally just be bred as sex slaves and will endure a hell on earth that none of their predecessors did because they at least understood the basic idea of propping up their men and standing beside them.

At least in the past they spread their smelly cunts for true conquerers. Now they spread them for weaklings rushing into the west suckling the tit of a society centuries of discipling and war built. Have they given you any other indication? Have they proved otherwise?

All the fucking women on this board...Fucking fuck you...Rot in fucking hell.....they said you were worthless...they gave you a choice...and you chose to be worthless. Who in the fuck needs memes with women like you.

>Being friends is not the same as dating and if you end up annoyed at each other and fighting it's no good.
You'll never know unless you give it a shot.

You're not wasting her time if you have genuine intentions.

Don't overthink it.
She definitely wants a family and she knows she's running out of time. Like said, is seems like she's got a genuine interest in dating you already. You said she's basically perfect apart from her age, right? You two will get along fine.

If she wants to find someone she could visit other churches of her denomination.

That's what people my church do.
There still are young members in my church and quite a lot of them too, although we are a fairly small church (about 100 to 300).

I do see that some aren't in relationships though, which is problematic especially since they're 20+, some females do get married young like 17-18 but there are 20+ year old females and I'm disappointed that they haven't gotten married yet

I guarantee that you have put more thought into her future and well-being than most of the guys that she tries to date. The fact that you're worried about whether or not you two should date because you don't want to waste her time means that you value her on a level that's stronger than just lust and wanting to have a good time.

Who's to say that if you two tried to date and it didn't work out, that another man would have ended up marrying her and being perfect? You don't even know if she'll ever find anyone willing to wait until marriage.

But again, it's all up to you and what you want to do. It sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders.

alles gut fampai

You know what, I'm going to be really honest on a Taiwanese fingerpuppet forum for some reason, but I never had a decent long term relation myself before, so I think I'm deadly afraid of fucking it up. I never learnt how to fight, my parents were piss poor examples who screamed and threw shit. Maybe
something is lingering in my brain that she's too good for me. Also I've been on Sup Forums too much I think because I'm scared that eventually she will want someone older like most women do and leave me etc.

But maybe I should just go for it, and say that upfront, and see where things go.

>homophobe
Fuck off faggot. Adorno was just as degenerate as you are.

alt-cuck women are just attentionwhoring, trying to seem special while they're the same as every leftist when it comes to feminist ideology

>stops short

sunuvabitch those tits

Low quality post.