Why are indian people so fucking weird and creepy?

why are indian people so fucking weird and creepy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sq9wTyixvlY
youtube.com/watch?v=4t5_1MiM9jI
youtu.be/9uknDkAw-tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Small penises
Sexual repression
Despised by every other race
No loos to poo in

>Funny accents
>Completely lacking self-awareness
>Open shitting
>Rapists

I guess that's what happens when you worship cows for 3000 years.

Because we make the best rape scenes in the world and we need practice
youtube.com/watch?v=sq9wTyixvlY

youtube.com/watch?v=4t5_1MiM9jI

We don't recommend real rape though. Its icky

because most of them LITERALLY have the color of shit as a skintone.

Fuck Dravidians indeed.

I wonder where these memes come from, the pajeets I met in my daily life so far have been bros.

Pajeet tell your countrymen to stop trying to rape everybody. I work with police and 80% of rapes in my city are by pooinloos

there was this one indian guy in my classes at uni and he was creepy as fuck, talked loudly, thought everybody was his friend and was generally fucking useless even though he reckoned he was the shit.
But we're not allowed to say anything bad because he is an oppressed minority.

How can I tell untouchables from other castes? What is some good caste banter that will piss off Indians of a certain caste?

Completed rapes or attempts?
Like I said we like to practice

GOV AVEY SUBHUMAN EUROSHIT

I threw a rock at an Indian kid one time during recess. It was pretty big and it struck him in the head, he was rushed to the hospital right away.

When he returned back to school a couple weeks later, he was literally retarded.

Practice on SVENSKA. PRACTIS ON THE SVENSKA>>A> ABU BAKR AL WALDIHIM SWARSAJ

If its a Brahmin, tell them what Lord Macaulay said about the Vedas
If its a Kshatrirya, tell them that martial casts were inducted into the British army because they were not smart compared to other castes(its true)
If its any other caste use standard poo in the loo memes. It will work on normies will not work on hardcore Sup Forums trolls like me

Go Poo in a Loo Subhooman Hindoo

POO IN YU

Tabarnak de câlisse

How do you tell these apart? I don't know if you realize this, but all Indians look pretty much the same to us and the differences will only become apparent once pointed out.

Even when they;re like 40 years old they let their parents tell them how to live their lives, they pick out their wives for them and force them to get married so they never learn how to talk to girls or accomplish shit without their families doing it for them

>Subhooman Hindoo
And what are you my special snowflake friend? A muslim? That is even worse

the government literally builds loos for them to poo in, but they choose not to use them

>Brahmin
fucking shitty hindu castes.

I'm a Raja and a jatt.

Brahmins = gay priests that used to beg for food

POO

They are literally degenerate. They rape women, rape kids, and shit the the road. What more proof do you need?

why are there more indians on Sup Forums than chinese?

Indians are the opposite of "cool" for some reason I will never understand. Whenever they try to be more Western it doesn't work.

He 'll fit in the Canadian school system perfectly.

Usually by last names.
Brahmins usually have a range of last names like trivedi, bhattacharya, tiwari etc
Kshatriyas too have them but if it has surname Singh it is usually either a Sikh or a kshatriya

tl;dr last names are the key to understanding caste. google the last name you will 9/10 times know the caste

youtu.be/9uknDkAw-tU

50% are inbreeding with their first cousin because of fixed marriages. And they smell

Chinese government isn't interested in paying for shills here

Brahmins rank higher in the caste heirarchy than Kshatriyas be they kings or emperors. You know it I know it lets stop meming

Because they're not white.

Because their society remains incapable of dealing with the collapse of the caste system.

Could be worse, they could be muslim.

Ruled for 600 years by Muslims, and then 200 years by the British.

If you were treated like garbage for that long, you'd be weird as fuck too.

Why tho cunt

The men are retarded but the girls are mighty fine wife material.

What about physical characteristics? Places of origin?

who pays for shill anyway, this board only attracts the lowest scum of the web.

Is cast mixing common? Do Aryan Brahmin qts ever get BROWNED?

t. Dalit

Indians are Mediterranean genetically

I can answer this to a degree: there is no staring taboo in India. If something interesting is happening, it's perfectly acceptable for people to stare at it directly.
In the West this is very rude.

>DALITD.COM

Where do I apply for my payment

I've always heard of the caste system, never heard its modern interpretation.
Why is it implemented in other countries and to what extent does it promise actual success in other countries? As in, in terms of immigrants.

Cause they can't.
There is so much poo that sever system cannot handle it.
And when governed gives money so that Poo in Loo's can build toilets they use the money to improve their houses.

Indian population should be reduced to one tenth of what it is now.

They would make good fertilizer for soil.
*if you remove the heavy metals from their bodies.

jajajajqjqjq

They want to fuck. But they are cock-blocked by circumstance.

Places of origin do make a difference in some cases but like I said googling the last name/surname of any given Hindu will get you the caste 95% of the time.

Brahmins are the priestly class, Only permitted interpreters of Hindu holy scriptures therefore highest in rank.

they're basically the indian jews

>Aryan
>brahmin
No such thing that's a meme, secondly inter caste marriages are looked down upon

Because they are in fact weird and creepy. They also smell like absolute shit, are lazy as fuck and will scheme their way out of anything.

They're legit dodgy cunts.

You don't receive any? Why the fuck do you think I make India appreciation threads everyday ?
200 Rs/day 7 day a week , 4 hour job

I work in a kitchen, and we just got a new Indian guy in dishes. He is nice, but one of the weirdest people I have ever met. I also think he keeps using the bathroom to jack off. He always tells me he has "pressure" before he spends 20 minutes in the bathroom, and its usually around closing when all the hot waitresses are around.

Between castes?

Ah, I see the old Ottoman spirit is back already, how's the theological collapse going actually?

If you think Indians are lazy, you haven't met Arabs yet...

This is a more accurate answer than

Dude majodoor ko isse zyada milta hai

Brahmins are meds
Baniya and Sindhi are nords
Kshatriya are Celtic or Germanic
That's all I know

probably has daily diarrhea to compensate for not having his natural street odor like he does in India. Its nice to remember home you know?

Those cunts don't get a pass either, but Arabs are lazy because they're dumb. Indians are just smart enough to know they can attempt to fool people; we know what you're up to you shitskins cunts.

Inter caste marriages sometimes work if the castes are somewhat equal in hierarchy. Otherwise it is a train wreck. For example Brahmin Nambudiris of Kerala often married qt Nair women(Kshatriya class of Kerala)

Topkek

Bhai class m baithe baithe shitpost Kara Kar oh and mobile and internet b unka

>that curry smell

Good burn my fellow American

Post more Indian qts to make everyone like you more

Mein to internship pe hu, getting paid to Shitpost

gib quick rundown on caste system

Rank them in order with a brief description of each

>literally every 7/11

What to trade Indian Qts for white women?

No Brahmins are not the Indian Jews. That is highly inaccurate. Brahmins are extremely arrogant and snobbish by nature but they are not money grubbers. Those would be some member of the Vaishya castes

Indian caste system didn't give rank to money

Arabs traditionally weren't as so lazy as they could be stereotyped as.
They were pent on doing a lot more relative emotional and integral fundamentalist stuff in history and still do today. Which is usually bad for a modern society.

Although yeah usually the immigrants are shitstain lazy cunts if they can be allowed, Indians can be and are usually a lot better.

I would desu

I always find indian threads interesting. It's a culture I really know nothing about, so getting to see them shitposting at each other teaches me a lot.

I don't have a last name to Google, I am only interested in general differences.

This doesn't seem right.

>horrific body odour combined with strong vindaloo and unwashed asshole

Truely a scent to be remembered.

It's not based on appearance rather on your ancestors professions as you people see Indians from all across the country it's impossible for you to tell Google their sur name

A rare insight indeed

bump

Then you are out of luck because the last names /surnames are the only reliable guide to caste. You can't make out a person's caste from behavior. There are absolute scum and absolute angels in every caste

Such a rich culture that we would surely benefit from if we imported a few million of them.

They are money grabbing is just one of the aspects brahmins are the true jews after Jains

Hey Dravidian Subhumans, should I go see BAAHUBALI 2? It looks ebin.

Level 1: dirt thrower
Level 2: street squatter
Level 3: dung king
Level 4: Poo Emperor

Fucking lame

Rank them anyway

why are indians all skinnyfats?

Yeah bollywood is known for their pro-islamic agenda. This explains bollywood's obsession with raping.

Only if you have seen the first.
Oh and I am Aryan btw (Sindhi master race)

You know that is not true. The average Brahmin will be easily outfoxed by even a mediocre Marwari or any other Vaishya caste in money matters.

Brahmins are proud pea cocks but when it comes to money matters they frequently get cucked

Diet rich in olives wheat and grapes

Can a guy from the lowest class fake it and make it to anything higher?

Poos LOVE shopping at tj maxx just like all the other assorted shitskins. They go in there with 5 of their closest family members and blabber at the top of their lungs in their ugly accents and manhandle all the merchandise with their shitty poo hands. They think theyre people now

Damn people don't change do they?
How do you tolerate them

but every single one is skinny fat

even poos that lift weights always look all doughy

their genetics are fucked

Wtf?