A question for everyone

Am I the only one here who has such disregard for so-called "traditions" and shit?

>BONUS QUESTION
I don't really give a shit about my own birthday either. I'm not the type to host a massive party or anything, not even for a milestone birthday like my 18th.

>Is THAT weird?

It's only weird because these are days the Jew expects you to buy things. Everyone goes along with it for the most part. I don't celebrate my birthday, my wife and I usually forget our anniversary, Valentine's day isn't something we've ever done. These are just marketing techniques so you hand your shekels over.

you're not european then. christmas is good without the jew/chrisitan shit. its a pagan holiday

Yeah, I know. I still don't give a shit.

random but whats the least degenerate part of England i can move to?

im not a religious person, i only like christmas and other holidays because they are days free from work.

desu i'd find believing in the God-Emperor or Odin to have more sense than believing in Jesus.

Jesus was kind of a cuck, God-Emperor doesnt take shit from anybody.

>random but whats the least degenerate part of England i can move to?

I'll take places that dont exist for 600.

Christmas, Easter and New Year's Eve are nice to get together with the family and have a good time.

I don't care for birthdays, tho and I get really annoyed when my brother tries to force me to congratulate family members.
>"have you congratulated dad yet?"
>"no"
>"mom! user hasn't congratulated dad yet!!"
>repeat multiple times over the course of the day
He's a really weird asshole who loves to make other family members look bad to feel better about himself.

I hate birthdays too.
Christmas and Halloween are ok.

I absolutely hate new years eve

I should add that he is 50 years old.

kek.

but not even rural villages? i still believe in them

I'm the same. Everyone around me has always been different: celebrations, gifts, cards
After about age ten, birthdays should be forgotten. And religious festivals don't need insane consumer spending

Christmas in Australia is stupid anyway. 33 degree heat, huge humidity, sun grinding down, everyone passed out beneath fans and air con. Makes pagan celebrations null too
Lived in UK. Snow and cold makes all the difference, for the better
Fat chance of finding a pagan surfer in Oz unless they're wankers

>but not even rural villages? i still believe in them

sure, i guess, but whats the point?
If i was a Briton, running further and further away from my own cities to see some resemblance of "normal" would make me commit suicide.

guess ill just live it up here in future huehue land

what's a huehue land? USA?
It's really that bad with the nigger situation? :(

>what's a huehue land? USA?
yes.
>t's really that bad with the nigger situation? :(
pretty much. pic related

awww, shit!!!!

nah cunt. Everyone passed out from too many VBs

not minorities, are they anymore.
lets use lefty propaganda against (((them)))

i have no problem with traditional holidays, but today they are used for money-grabbing
lucky my family isn't that materialistic
we mostly just get drunk and get a full belly at those holidays and talk about shit

The lake district is super comfy

nice that was my best guess for comfy. i would fit right in until i started talking.

Surrey/Bracknell. That kind of area.