Go vote edition.

>Local elections in most of the country today
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39795931

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636

>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/860074465652289536
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf
youtube.com/watch?v=zGs9rZqnbBc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469820/Diane-Abbott-MP-100k-tax-payers-cash-TV-speeches.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for morena!

Hello

>Prince Philip getting ready to die

What a stage to be at in your life.
GRIM

Lads. I discovered a nice little village arts and crafts group. Lots of ladies and no chads, how do I make myself into a chad? Can I impress them with my cross stitch?

>All the morphine and vallium you could ever want
I don't know, I can see the upside.

Impress them with your Warhammer miniatures

They'll think you're gay, I think you're gay.

Yeah take a year or 2 out and work every day on your cross stitch
After that 2 year period you will be ready to talk to women

Don't blow my cover lad!

I'm obviously straight. I don't even type with a lisp

You know what to do.

HOPE YOU LADS ARE VOTING GREEN

AHAHAHHAHAH

How long does the one on the left have left?

Vote Labor
UK must pay for it's terrible crimes against the world

>LGBTIQA+

What is the IQA?

I'm not voting

Tonight's QT panel.

one of you got a reply from Hitchens
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/860074465652289536

Intersex, queer, asexual?

What is the biggest memeparty the UK has?

Intersex, queer and asexual would be my guess.

Probably some intersex, queer, asexual special snowflake bullshit

>HIV prevention
Everyone detected with AIDS should be tatooed in the upper forearm, to protect common-needle users, and on the buttocks, to prevent the victimization of other homosexuals.

Intersex? Queer, Agender? Asexual?

Gas the lot them.

Intersex, Queer, Autistic.

There is meant to be two Q's apparently, one is for "questioning" for Christ's sake.

Why not?

Greens or SNP
[spoiler]actually it's ukip[/spoiler]

David Davis yes
Chew those glasses m8

When are they going to include animals and children?

kek
>2...As it happens, sweetie, I have never worked for the Daily Mail, but for its separate sister paper, the Mail on Sunday....

he has adopted the sweetie meme

Official Monster Raving Looney Party

All cuck candidates and not worth the walk to do a ruined ballot

We already have a cure for it, it's in human trials now and is showing promise. Why they are going down this "PrEP" route is silly and a waste when NHS England has just blocked access to certain cancer jobs. Why can't gays just use a condom until the cure is rolled out?

We don't need a cure for HIV
HIV is the cure for faggots

>Why can't gays just use a condom until the cure is rolled out?
Or, y'know, stop being a bunch of bumders

>UKIP on #bbcqt again
>no libdems, no greens, no snp

Wow.. the bbc really is a right wing racist outlet these days

>Why can't gays just use a condom until the cure is rolled out?

same reason they couldnt use one prior to the invention of a cure

they dont want to, and would apparently rather risk getting AIDS and dying

i know, it makes no sense to me either

I was very upset when I discovered they made a drug called "prep" which allows faggots to fuck faggots with HIV and it stops the spread for most cases.

Fuck man. You are so under-educated. The first pussy you put your cock in is very likely to have been battered by at least one member of brit/pol/ before your or at least someone they have been with.

I have actually heard very very little about the greens these days

But I don't give a fuck about LGBTQIABCEASYAS123 people or rapefugees.

>taxpayer has to fork out millions a year so gays can have unprotected sex

Utter nonsense.

i was quoting someone else you dipshit

Apple^Gsss.

>inviting the UKIP leader alongside the Secretary of Brexit
They only ever invite real nationalists with the intention of embarrassing them
Expect a panel with Gina Miller and Tommy Robinson in the near future.

How is "intersex" different from "transgender"? And how is "queer" different from "gay"? I thought "queer" used to be an insult like faggot?
Or are "gay" and "lesbian" too "cisgendered" so they need a special "gay" word for trannies that like other trannies? Fuck this gay Earth. Not literally though, because of the HIV.

Why does Hitchens wish people a "speedy recovery" if he believes in heaven?

Interspecies, Questioning, Asexual

There's also LGBTQIAP where the P is "pedosexual". They avoid the term paedophilia.

because he secretly wants people to suffer longer here on earth

Had my ears checked at the doctors lads. Physically nothing wrong with them despite ringing, been referred to an ENT.

>pedosexual

Robinson is on daily politics today to discuss the quiliam foundation

It is bollocks. Just shag with a condom and stop being a complete twat and you won't get it.
t. gay

because he thinks they will go to hell i assume

I'm guessing intersex is the AND equivalent to the OR options of male or female
Queer is anything left that doesn't fit into any of the previous
Basically the actual acronym is SQ

QT is a load of shit. We watch it and feel worse than waking up to a fat ugly friends mother still showing her crusty cream pie above the sheets.

Is pedosexual being attracted to pedos??

Paedos = MASSIVE BLAIRITE DRUG USERS

>Interspecies
ffs

Because mortal life is the proving ground for your life after death

I'm pretty sure the P stuff is a Sup Forums hoax (at least for now)

You have to vote for Corbyn

He will give more NEETbux and autismbux to the people of UK

What should I buy for lunch at Tesco? Mum isn't home so I can cook something unhealthy today hehe

Plus have a test once in a while and demand them from other people if necessary. Remember condoms are free from the local sex clinic and they give you 3 months supply so not that much of a hassle.

prep is just reverse transcriptase inhibitors and they come with nasty side effects and can cause nerve damage, it's ridiculous that they just pop these pills without any thought to the consequences and the female groups enabling this shit is just as cucky.
Indeed.
It makes sense sex without a condom is apparently better but still.

Nah it's like homosexual means same gender the paedosexual means attraction to children.

Intersex conditions are a class of actual medical condition from birth that a tiny amount of people do have.
I bet they dislike being shoved in with nutty tranny screechers.

Maddy is lucky she didn't have to grow up to be a degenerate slag like every other british girl

I fucking dare you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool's_Gold_Loaf

If you are blackpilled then Corbyn probably is the best option
At least he'll let the country die quicker, while giving you a more comfortable life as it dies

How old are you? Make sure you are not under rule 2.

Bacon roll but using a hot crossed bun instead of bread

She's probably been fucked more though.

Do these local elections mean much? Will any party get BTFO or anything fun like that?

>jam and bacon
No thanks

Sounds good desu, brb eating like a king today

I think all degenerates should be colour coded by ingesying food dye or some othet mannet. Vivid bright colours, so that you can spot them from a mile away. Pink for Queers or any other similar faggotry like bronies, Bright red for Aids and Stds, Jet black for Murderers, Dayglo Yellow for people with IQs below 100, ETC.

Sturgeon is such a fucking two face bitch. How can she say such shit. She hates the royals.

youtube.com/watch?v=zGs9rZqnbBc

This video is sad and hard to watch

they're not a meme, they're a crypto labour party, who try to take votes from parties like ukip or something

every time that tosser stands and labour wins he's there cheering and shaking hands, best buddies with labour party is that lot

>Blundering Diane Abbott might have got her maths muddled when it comes to police officers' salaries – but her own finances are in fine order.
>Labour's Shadow Home Secretary has been paid more than £110,000 in licence fee payers' money for her political knowledge on the BBC's This Week at £700 an appearance since 2003.
>Ms Abbott is also in demand as a speaker – earning thousands more for appearing at literary festivals and corporate events.
>She also earned £4,000 from speaking on a Thomson Reuters panel in the aftermath of the last election and £500 for taking part in the Selfridges Beauty Project.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4469820/Diane-Abbott-MP-100k-tax-payers-cash-TV-speeches.html

Went to mine earlier
One of the options was for the "West Dunbartonshire Communist party"

Had no idea we had a communist party in the area

>Dayglo Yellow for people with IQs below 100

Elections to most councils in GB and some regional mayors.
Labour may get BTFO? But in the UK people often vote one way for councillors and differently at a national level. The lib dems have often done better at locals for example and there are many independents.

why is there no election special tonight?

>peanut butter
Absolutely disgusting. I've had jam and bacon before though, it's not bad but obviously you'd rather they were separate instead of together.

>700£ an appearance

I'd do the show for 500

why do they do that?

Inb4 it's Hitchens that keeps posting sweetie shill threads on Sup Forums just to troll us.

Local councils are a meme

>make murderers harder to see

>interspecies

You have to be fucking with me

WEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLSSSSS

(((western))) politician does western politician things

gee im shocked

>earning thousands more for appearing at literary festivals and corporate events
Who the fuck would pay here anything? Is she actually popular somewhere?

Tommy Robinson is on Daily Politics today ladz.

Would NOT want a wife of mine to work professionally. Full time mother and housewife or fuck off.

Hoping to get to £50k pa by thirty to make this viable (currently 26 and on £38k).

Reminder to vote for Labour to save the NHS

hehehehhe

siemens