Seriously, the bullying against Finnish members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Finnish members of Sup Forums is getting way out of hand, especially since the Finnish are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Finnish man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Turkroaches get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in all of western civilization.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !

Would you call a Finnish man a "mongol"(disgusting phrase) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth Finnish man that they should be "put in a bin"? Like it's a thing. Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

You're destroying national pride, you're dividing whites against each other, you're doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M
youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA
youtube.com/watch?v=Se5v-Ym9j8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

watcha doing my mongol friend, cant handle bantz?

Fennophobia cannot be tolerated. Clearly we need to annex Sweden and Russia to liberate our fellow oppressed Finns from these racists

>caring about shit foreign opinions
>failing to handle banter
>replying to obvious baits like a redditor
>replying to swedes

Recent arrival detected. Suomi suomalaisille, go home.

I'm really hoping this is bait.
If not, go fuck yourself op, who cares when a couple of autist call you a mongol

There must be a reason why every post claiming whites are the weakest race while the blacks were kangz and shiet, comes with a finnish flag.

You are white looking mongols with a niggerproblem. You are not better than any of us. Deal with it.

Nice pasta, you fucking horde reject

>not recognizing pasta
Fugg mates :DD

Seriously though quit the bullying.

Cute copypasta but seriously those who can't handle banter shouldn't be here

You don't know what you're talking about. Sad.

Pekka has a point. If you can't take the heat, get out of the nuclear reactor.

This is copypasta.

People bully Finland?
I didn't even know where that flag came from lol.
Your country is so irrelevant.
Literally no one cares.
Not to be offensive but you know it's true.

>swedecuck talking about others having nigger problems
>mongolslaughing.jpg

Please... please stop calling us names... You might save a life...

Our problem is not technically niggers. Its arabs acting like niggers. We call them blattar. We also have a problem with hazaris, the afghan finns.

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't know the Finns
This is what happens when you inbreed: you all look like shit and your working memory (a good indicator of IQ) goes out the window.

Oh put a sock in it!

The only flags I know are of the relevant countries:
USA
UK
Germany
France
India
Italy

I mean I know the Greek, Portuguese and Spanish too.
But I don't know any of the flags East or North of Germany because those parts of the world don't count :)

Finland did nothing wrong. All baltoscandia is rightful finnish clay.

Stale pasta.
>irreguardless
This is not a word and now i'm triggered and sage you.

Check out this map Sven... all the blame goes to poor niggers, afghans, iraqis and yugoslavis, but the ice niggers have conquered your villages without an uproar.

someone has the indian original?

HEY GUYS, DSFKJDSFDKJSDFJKLDFSLJKDFS HERE, BACK WITH ANOTHER VIDEO. TODAY WE, GONNA BE REVIEWING THIS CUNTS INSIGHTFUL COMMENT. "LOL", ITS ORIGINS, AND WHY THE FUCK YOU SHOULD CARE (HINT: YOU SHOULDN'T)* JOKING ASIDE, how dare you. How fucking dare you. I feed a family, EVERY FUCKING NIGHT. Every night when I come home, I expect quality memes on my screen. QUALITY FUCKING QUALITY ASS FUCKING MEMES. So, what do I get? WHAT THE FUCK DO I GET?? Look kid, I get it. Your life is easy. You have the luxery to browse THIS FUCKING HELL WHOLE CALLED REDDDDDiT I GET FUCKING LOL FUCING LOL??? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS, SHITFUCK CAMP? I HAVE 6 BITCHES BOUNCING ON MY COCK RIGHT NOW, AND YOU CAN BE SEVENTH IF YOU FUCKING SHAKE YOUR ASS IN FRONT OF ME. LOL AIN'T GONNA FUCKING CUT IT. WTFFF IS LOL ANYWAY? A HUMAN CONCEPT CREATED BY HUMANS? FUCKING YEP. I'VE BEEN IN THE BAMBOO GAME FOR 67 FUCKING YEARS AGO SO DON'T FUCK WITH WITH ME. MAKE IN WWII, WE FUCKING BEET THE COMMIES HOLY SHITFGJFNLGDFKGJNFDKJ. ANYFUCKINGWAY (up, down, left, right, ETC(PERIOD)) I HAVE THESE DEEP PHILOSOPHICAL INSIGHTS. I KNOW THIS SHIT. I'VE READ IT ALL, FROM CAT IN THE HAT TO GREY'S ANATOMY. I UNDERSTAND THAT LAUGHING IS A HUMAN CONCEPT. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU FUCKING POINTLESSLY BLAB ON AND DRAG ON YOUR COMMENTS FOR 10,000 a AMOUNT OF FUCKING STUPID BITCH ASS CUNT PUSSY LICKING ASS WIPING WORDS, SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PUSY ASSSS FUCKING CUNT. CHILL THE FUCK OUT I WAS JOKING. Yeah, here in FUCKYOUSHITTYASSBITCH studios, I know we like to joke around a lot. Whether it be about how you're a stupid fucking man child, or how you'll never be laid. Here's the thing, you stupid ass cunt, just because you cant take a joke doesnt mean you have to ruin it for everyone. If you agree with me, type FUCKING ONE in the chat. THAT'S A FUCKING ORDER DO IT NOW. bitch, i don't need your critiCISM I CAN FUCKING DO WHAT I WANT. AND FUCK YOU MOM FOR GORUNDING ME. YOU STUPID ASS PUSSY LICKING CUNT ASS

help me

>yfw

SPUDRO SPADRE MAMI SAUNA

PERKELE !

can I have my complimentary finish badge now

>hey I'm a newhomofag and literal retard that can't recognize common flags - and I'm proud of it!
It's time to GET OUT

Even more recent arrival detected who can't spot a copy pasta

Spurdo is the single greatest thing to ever come from Finland and I love you cunts for it

No homo :D

Hehehe nice paste post.

Just embrace that we're a little bit mongoloid and that it's alright. Our people have proved their worth.

>hate being called part of one of the most badass group of asians that ever existed

wow, so offensive

the only flags that don't get bants are rares because people are too busy screaming RARE

this place is full of children with zero self-awareness, i'd put as much thought into their banter as i would a short balding unemployed manlet

When you've been cucked for as long as they have death is a latural move.

oispa kalja

i lik bugbear

What the fug are you talking about? :D

finland makes the most fun videogames

youtube.com/watch?v=r0IZ_TEzg7M

finland water good

youtube.com/watch?v=oWuyrlXI7nA

Look at these poor womens and children.

bump for finland

finland culinary is the best in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=Se5v-Ym9j8c

What a madman. Boiling pasta and sausages in energy drink? Got to try that one out someday.

There's a lot of bald guys in your country too, it is called THINland for a reason... SAD!

So many fingol pussies here, shame.

Viking line mariella
ftfy

why you so unbased jussi? we love you fins, and tbqh swedes and germans get way more banter, as it should be...

i take pride in my heritage even if the viKANGS were dark age niggers. come on

I wish you could open your eyes wide open and see that no one really means to insult your people.

Fuck θ} Penis

All these newfags

Finland
>not an imaginary country

I knew a finnish girl on the internet once
What a qt, but your cucked males dissapointed her so much she turned gay.

>Still coming to enrich finland one day

w-what about your daughter ;_;

I have fucked a lot of your Finish women and intend to fuck more this summer. They are good and easy roots.

lol

I'm so fucking happy I don't have to live in Romania tho. Your country is literally a potato / wheat storage. Poor people who eat cabbage and wait for the villages only tractor to come and plough their fields.

If you are a darkie, you won't enjoy it here.

bait or

Thanks Brirbro

Pretty sure you know the Polish flag pretty well by now

>Tfw have a qt finn gf
You mad pekka boi!?