Having a daughter is cuckoldry

You know that if you raise a daughter, you spend ~20 years prepping her for some other guy to enjoy her. The ultimate cuck.

>Implying I'm not going to cuck my daughter's husband.

slide thread, sage it

Fuck off cuck

fuck you bitch, this is the 4th time you've posted this exact same thread in the past hour, jidf cunt

it's not if you're the one fucking her.

wtf I hate daughters now!
really made me think
epic win XD
desu desu
~~~~~penguin of doooom~~~~~

WE GONE FULL CIRCLE NOW, ZOZZLE

FACT :.ARABS BURRIED THIER DAUGHTERS ALIVE BEFORE ISLAM OUT OF SHAME.

that's why daughters should be sold to marriage and not just given away for free

>meaning of life use to be conquering the world, seeing the stars, exploring the mystery of life, and finding the meaning of it also
>men use to live and die for their ideals and always seeking progress forward without regards for anything else
>in the heart of men there was god in heaven and an afterlife so everything had meaning
now?

>little pathetic cuckold virgins brainwashed by women and jews tell you the meaning in life is getting on your knee and begging a woman to allow you to marry
>the greatest hope in their heart is the woman will let them cum inside of them and then they'll produce a baby which hopefully isn't another mans
>THIS IS THE MEANING OF LIFE
yeah, the white race is FUCKED. you're brainwashed by women into thinking they're the meaning of life. no more god in heaven, no more afterlife, and no more grand dreams of knowledge or conquest. it's simply passing on your genes. THAT'S WHY MEN CONQUERED THE WORLD AND LANDED ON THE FUCKING MOON CAUSE THEY WANTED TO BUST A NUT

pathetic. so fucking pathetic.

reminder that paying taxes is cuckoldry because a portion of it goes to welfare some of which is spent on lube that is enjoyed by some other guy

it did happen in history and some people unironically thought like op irl
seeHahaha.

You know that by being jewish after internet, your children have a ticking clock until they'll be thrown out or beat to death.

Should I make my daughter take testosterone and become a man then?

No, you should plunder that pussy for yourself.

You are a Pole. The Protectors of the Holy Church. Of course you raise a daughter to be a help meet for another Christian man. How else will man continue? And your daughter will leave you and cleave to another man.

Make sure the other man is a Christian. Do all in your power to teach this.

God said he won't send a strong delusion on man in the lady days. He is separation g the chaff from the wheat and the chaff wl be burned with fire I unquenchable.

Go into a closet and call on the name of Jesus and ask him to forgive you, then declare him Lord and be saved.

Fuck me, you Jewshills must have such low self-esteem.
You must fucking hate yourself, I almost pity you if I wasn't a rational white male

>for some other guy to enjoy her

i lost my job and i've been browsing Sup Forums for 12 hours a day, so its really incredible to see terrible propaganda being formed in real time

What's with that meme of childless cucks?
They even use based Poland proxies
sage thread
slit your wrists OP, like literally, subhuman piece of trash

People will shit on this but in these times and our kind of society, this is more true than ever. You can't marry her off to someone respectable to make sure she doesn't end up a whore.

The truth of this statement can be observed in the effect it has on men who have only daughters. This is anecdotal evidence but every man I know who has no sons but a bunch of daughters, becomes more open to the ideas of feminsim and generally becomes more of a cuck over the years, regardless of how they started out.

that's why having kids is a big life screw-up

>courageously talks about changing the world with muh white nationalism on an anonymous board
>unable to face having a daughter
when Sup Forumsacks unironically and literally talk like the most retarded, brain-damaged liberals
Man the fuck up and face your fate, teenager retards.
Holy shit, Sup Forums should require an IQ test AND an age test to even post on it.

>using a windows phone
>accusing others of making a big life screw up

i'm lmaoing at your life senpai

I saw your thread on Sup Forums yesterday.

What is it, they got sick of you too aready?

Too bad, so sad.

im guessing cuck as lost all actual meaning now, and its just applied to anything

/thread

You have no idea how much our young generation in Poland, don't give a fuck about religion.
Young girls here just want a BBC, they don't care about church anymore, because parents don't give a fuck about their children.
Yes we are oficially cucked as fuck.

>using a phone
shiggy diggy

>not fucking your own daughter

Who cares so long as the man is white. The point is to carry on your genes, which your daughter is going to do.

If that guy is worth your genes, than have at it. If not, than bury him somewhere until she finds the right guy.

University Marxists are at it early this morning, I see. Too bad you won't get credit til you suck your cis white male Professors' cock.

:(

#TotallyNotProgrammedByIsraelToThinkThisWay.

>raising a family is degenerate

Another minute - another shitpost on Sup Forums

> white people

Ultimate cuckoldry is paying your taxes

not if you fuck and marry your daughter first