So let me get this straight...

So let me get this straight. Sup Forums doesn't want anyone to race mix but expects you to settle down with some western degenerate trash?

Western women cannot be fixed. They're vapid, shallow, materialistic, high divorce rates, high adultery rates, they're raised on a pedestal, they're degenerate, they're uneducated and contribute nothing to society. Western women's only use is to have cocks shoved in them and birth children. Have you ever seen the product of a single western mother? They always turn out to be degenerate failures because they're incompetent.

Please explain to me why I shouldn't race mix and why I should date a western woman. The whole innocent, pure and sweetheart you see in the movies is a fairy tale. Those women don't exist.

>sweeping generalisations
Lefties are so easy to spot.

notice all such arguments can come only from the mouth of that is rainbow orifice. you have to understand the race mixing is between rainbows and women. They are not men. They only use women for breeding purposes to produce tabula rasa material.

>sweeping generalizations
>generalizes anyone who calls West women trash, as all Leftists.
Then you're a fucking Leftist by your own rules, nigger.

The vapid whore in your OP is a spic btw.

>Generalizations
You haven't dated much have you? These "generalizations" exist for a reason.

>Leftist
What? How does calling all western women bottom barrel trash make you a leftist? Oh, I get it, you think this is a "we need more refugees" subtle message. No, I hate mudskins.

>western
I think you mean american

please, white women are the best women. loyal if you hold up your end and don't act like a douche.

yes good goyim all western women are whores never ever marry or reproduce

>They're vapid, shallow, materialistic
We used to call them "bimbo". Can we call them bimbos again?

>loyal if you hold up your end and don't act like a douche.

They're loyal? What reality do you live in? White women are some of the least loyal beings on the planet and have the highest rates of adultery. I'm sure niggers would be up there if they ever got married.

>don't act like a douche
Again, what reality are you from? The majority of women prefer douchebags.

Oi bedda not butta me crumpet wiv a noif. Don't wanna end up in the slamma.

WILD generalizations, grow the fuck up.

I'm one of 5 siblings raised by single mother. All graduated college and have excellent careers contributing more to society than you guaranteed. Sage your shit cause you're shit.

>mocks christians for "much skydaddy"
>where's all the good traditional white girls?!

>all my knowledge of women comes from statistics
jesus christ user, quit being such a fag

Fuck you cunt. Saged.

More niggerbabble, as expected. Another phony asshole.

>Statistics lie
So, you should live life by the exception and not the rule?

An exception to the rule does not disprove it

No point trying to educate these White Knight assholes. They harp about being generalized, but generalized you as a Leftist for daring to question their slutty, tatted up goddess of whoredom. How dare you call out Western women and expect them to raise their standards! You're a Leftist!

In what cloud cuckoo land does that make sense.

Ok man, you got to admit that Sup Forumsacks are the kings of sweeping generalizations.

I don't actually expect you to do anything, because you will be killed for holding that opinion once we are in such a position as to enforce our will, and the women will be subjugated as they always should have been.

My stance is explicitly authoritarian and anti-liberal. You do not deserve any freedoms at all.

Ihave dated 4 women. 1 was a roastie, the rest were nice, sweet girls. If you cant pick up a good woman, you are a failed man.

A pure, yamato Japanese girl is the only girl I would ever consider mating with.

Your women are this way because there's an effort to push them towards such a behavior and no equal or larger effort to push them away from it.
Replace the current propaganda with your version if it and you'll see them change quickly.

Op, stop shitposting pics of your little sister... or is that you? I can't tell since you've been taking the hormones.

Not the point, sperm bucket.
The point is that you're a bitter loser who can't create a good life.
Infidelity is on both sides of marriage these days, which would point to overall degeneracy if you weren't such a 'muh pure maiden' fag.
Why not ask yourself what there is in you to inspire that loyalty? Why not create that loyalty in a woman?
You're no better than a lefty cuck, expecting the world to change for your snowflake feelings.

>t. Gaijin

>black as shit eyes
She's not european

The greatest asset of the human mind is the ability to generalise. I don't see why that is looked down upon.

Op, chill. We're all sorry your girl cheated. It'll be okay.

It doesn't help that they're held on a pedestal from day one. Americans are taught that women are can do no-wrong precious angels and should be handheld through life.

Women are taught that if boys are mean to you, it means they like you. We also have the absolute worst influence in modern society with ghetto rap music, social justice, political correctness and women today who go to college have all of that shoved down their throat at a rapid pace.

I went to college in 06 and it wasn't nearly this bad. Everyone just wanted to sleep in late, be lazy and party.

Most white females arint leftists though

It just makes it easier when we separate the races, women will do what there told, there only doing the plays they are because they know how limp dick you really are without a tribe, ANY tribe on your side, while the jew tribe is all powerful, if you're rational you would do the same thing

Dude, you keep trolling around every thread with the same pic, talking pedo bullshit. Get a life.

Step one: leave your moms basement
Step two: talk to someone who has been asia
Step three: come to the realization that women are the same everywhere

Because it is intellectually dishonest. Fucking birds generalize too, even if I wont hurt a bird, it's still gonna flee if I approach because "large animal approaching = bad" even though that isnt always the case. Wow sparrows are really smart, they have a great asset.

The capacity for abstract communication is the greatest asset you britmong.

All of my father's friends got either cucked or divorce raped, while he managed to live a life of being pampered by my mother. The difference between them? He wasn't afraid to put my mom in her place when necessary. The only fault with Western women are Western men.

lol beta af

>dating a grandma
Young people are typically left leaning

We need to repeal women's rights however we live in a democracy where the majority of voters are women.

it does not matter if white women are trash, they are the only type of women who birth white children. like it or not these are the women we have to deal with. its your responsibility to turn her into an acceptable mother

the absolute red pill on women was just dropped.

MGTOW btfo

Based fuckin Aussie

Can you give me tips how to get hot goyim women?

Western men desire the typical traits of an asian woman

Asian women desire the traits if the traditional western man.

We can only hope that the genetic roulette is kind with us and the new western-asian hybrid takes the best of both worlds

i'm studying undergrad econ at the top university in japan right now, and have an internship at one of the top marketing firms. it is golden week right now here. i probably have much more of a life than you amerifat.

Go to Israel
Tinder
?????
Bitches

Some thotties here too but they disgusting.

Aw, an undergrad. How sweet. I'm in law school. Yeah, I probably don't have a life at all.

Marrying my german-american (dad is vietnam veteran) this summer. The thought of getting a girl makes me sick because of this fucked up world. Try my best to raise em right and keep my girl redpilled.

Lmao, going to grad school. Grad school is what you go to in Japan if you failed to get a job after 4 years. Congratulations on your failure.

how about i put a bullet in ur head for thinking ur this smug alpha normy who is just going to change the world to his desires

how about women should just be loyal and if you have to change them then they arent truly loyal and could easily be swayed back the other way by another manipulator like you faggot

These thoughts have crossed my mind too, any western man could go to a third world country and pick up a slender, feminine, attractive woman who's good wife material. However I personally despise the way the western world is being (((diversified))) especially when I observe it in real life so I'd hate to contribute to it.

Also d'you really think you'd be able to have a lasting relationship and mixed kids with an ethnic woman when you're redpilled? the pol-thoughts aren't going to go away.

Law school is not a failure, sweetheart. Not everyone can be an underachiever. Good job, though!

>sweetheart

Looks like you got triggered. Guess I was right that you go to a low ranked law school.

This

law school is completely respectable, much more so than going to grad school for some meme major

t. in grad school for meme major

Kek! Untriggerable. I'm a southern lady. Queen Redpill. Everyone is sweetheart to me.

Look up vapid sometime

Trump's chief counsel went to a law ranked law school. I'm in a third-tier, but I'll likely be making 6 figures within the next 5-10 years. Law school ranks are beyond overrated.

Lmao, pretending to be a girl. Nice try tranny. No wonder you sounded kind of like a faggot.

VAPID should be the new BASED

Also, girl in OP is fucking hot man. A hot body can conquer all.

1. these are all sweeping generalizations
2. everything else is worse. hapas are a complete desecration
3. if it's really that bad, you shouldn't have kids

Exactly, we are alive because we are able to stereotype. Ancient humans quickly learned to associate for example fire with burning sensation and stopped doing it again.

Come to America, if you marry a citizen you're officially American.

>you're no better than a lefty cuck if you think women should have common fucking decency instead of acting like feminized niggers
Wew

FilthyFrank is a hapa and he's unironically the least insane one. Mixed people are a fucking wreck.

ANY MAMAL DOES THIS.
WHY IS EVERYONE RETARDED ON Sup Forums

Are you fulfilling your weeb dreams Mr. English teacher?

No doubt a lot of Western women are fucked but a lot of the cancer comes out of America.

Men shouldnt be supporting slut culture. It goes both ways, idiot.
There should be no cock carousel to ride and women ought to resist.

even though Sup Forums likes to make fun of them, r/hapas does touch on a lot of truths. I unironically think wm/af is worse than bm/ww. modern horror shows

Nope, undergrad at Waseda here. Sorry if that triggered you enough to have you reply to me.

having kids with an asian woman is like having kids with a giant anthropomorphic ant. How would you wake up every day next to someone you know is incapable of love or any kind of human emotion beyond status seeking and honor/shame?

White girls are at critical mass, they literally can't get more degenerate, it will all have to stop soon. Plus once they're late 20's they'll go into wife mode anyway.

I bet it hurts your ego that I'm a woman. Sigh. If I only gave a shit!

Shut up, Nip, before I vaporize another one of your cities.

user, you are too weak and pathetic to pass on your genetics.
in this day and age people are often lacking solid role models, so you need to be that role model.
providing a framework for solid ethics and showing someone how to have a good life isn't manipulation, you turd swallower.
you're that retard screaming at a disobedient dog because you never trained it.
again, people like you are no different to lefty cucks.
take the hint and harden the fuck up

/thread

They will continue riding cock carousels as long as it's in there interest which it is, and dudes will continue fucking sluts which is in there interest and it is, the beta reckoning isn't ever going to happen unless you fight the jews which i doubt, everyone has been psyc-ops by jews since birth including you.

Na - nani sore?

>5 Siblings

You'll never understand how socially fucked up you're going to be as a single child to a single mother.

so wait till they had a mile of dicks through her and then i am supposed to settle down for that used trash...

That's because animals are cautious by nature, humans are curious which sometimes gets the better of them.

Don't like the example? Then replace it with poisonous berries/mushrooms, quicksand or lightning, but the point remains.

pls be my aspie gf (If you aren't larping it's the only explanation) Honestly why are you aspie girls always lesbians? Just had my heart broken by one this weekend.

nah i think ill just shoot you with a high powered rifle in 2017

i dont need to be a "hardened up strong man" anymore

haha, youre loss.

>American women cannot be fixed. They're vapid, shallow, materialistic, high divorce rates, high adultery rates, they're raised on a pedestal, they're degenerate, they're uneducated and contribute nothing to society. American women's only use is to have cocks shoved in them and birth children. Have you ever seen the product of a single american mother? They always turn out to be degenerate failures because they're incompetent.
FTFY

Exactly. All you get at a top tier is blue pill education and debt. No thanks! I prefer my professors to be sitting judges.

I don't see the problem as long as she's done with those days and doesn't cheat. Still better than dating an asian.

Lmao, pretending you don't give a shit, yet this is your 5th response to my post. I'll bet you respond to this one too. Trust me, you are bothered. And a man.

doesn't say that he will change the world, he says that he will change himself to be a better man. That's his point, but you are so bitter and blinded you can not see it. Stop raging and think about yourself.

>implying I disagree with this
Boyim you need to harden right up the fuck up because we gals aren't responsible for our own actions. You are the one in the wrong for wanting me to act with basic human decency, you limp-wristed cuck!

after a mile of dicks the chance for no divorce is non existant...

Lmao, your country is pretty much a servant of our country at this point. You spend hundreds of billions of dollars to defend us, and we barely pay any of it back. You will literally probably end up bombing North Korea for us, just because they are threatening our shores. You do good work for us Amerifat.

>Allow me to supplement your anecdotal fallacy with an anecdotal fallacy of my own
I'm an only child raised by a single mother, graduated college. Graduating college is barely an achievement; it's been dumbed down so even niggers can do it.
I was friends with 4 other men just like me. All still live with their mothers to this day, don't have a job, and we're all 29-31 years old. They still cling to their edgy teenage selves and don't want to do anything with life.

mind = blown

>referring to yourself as a queen
>I'M A WOMAN INSIDE

Disgusting. pls gas immediately.

Why do we attract so many fucking tranny freaks here? Is it all the high test we exude?

The 2014 Tumblr raid. All it did was lead a bunch of them back here.

Power is power bitch, you are there bitch whever you like it or not, guns at the end of the day rule.

You just keep drawing cartoons for western neets to fap to k? otherwise stick in stagflation. Or turn into a trap for white cock, adapt nigger.

>Niggers are this way because there's an effort to push them towards such a behavior and no equal or larger effort to push them away from it.
>Replace the current propaganda with your version if it and you'll see them change quickly.

How about you let them take some fucking responsibility for their life choices? No, you'd rather act like those you claim to hate and make excuses. You're a weakling.