>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/05/03/35003-20170503QCMWWW00402-debat-de-l-entre-deux-tours-quel-candidat-vous-convainc-le-plus.php
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/chinas-xi-urges-restraint-korea-call-duterte-47197061
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-build-artificial-islands-miltary-installations-pyongyang-sohae-satellite-station-a7716976.html
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-northkorea-usa-china-idUKKBN1800X2
sputniknews.com/asia/201705041053268816-lavrov-north-korea-military-disastrous/
news.antiwar.com/2017/05/03/russias-putin-seeks-syria-safe-zones-after-talks-with-turkey-us/
english.almanar.com.lb/255506
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-i-warned-putin-we-either-coordinate-or-clash/
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4957127,00.html
newdelhitimes.com/kabul-wants-us-to-back-afghan-4-year-security-plan123/
english.aawsat.com/badr-al-qahtani/news-middle-east/washington-vows-destroy-qaeda-yemen
middleeastmonitor.com/20170504-saudi-prince-denies-dispute-with-uae-forces-in-yemen/
sabanews.net/en/news463760.htm
news.antiwar.com/2017/05/03/commercial-drone-maker-seeks-to-prevent-drones-flying-in-isis-territory/
youtube.com/watch?v=vWunOSVaqAI
aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/explosion-damascus-international-airport-170427040751494.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2013_Rif_Dimashq_airstrikes
youtube.com/watch?v=8x6EL5G9fY0
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/putin-says-trump-backs-syria-plan-russia-open-to-no-fly-zones
en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/54444#sel=44:1:R63,44:161:y32
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We influenced the French Election

BREAKING NEWS

LE PEN BTFO???

did Sup Forums fuck with her campaign accidentally?

Well, we just memed shit. She brought it up during the debate though.

So "legitimate" investigation when?

>OY VEYYY

Le Penn poll, lets flip it

lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/05/03/35003-20170503QCMWWW00402-debat-de-l-entre-deux-tours-quel-candidat-vous-convainc-le-plus.php

This is political posturing. They're less than a week from the election. He'll pull the complaint after the election - He knows there's no time to do a full investigation

> Number of people murdered by the hosts of Fox and Friends = 0

> Number of people murdered by Maria Bartiromo = 0

> Number of people murdered by the hosts of Morning Joe = ????????

>joe
>marrying a dried up Eyes Wide Shut NWO child whore
>when he could have any young intern he wants
>mika
>marrying that git who won't let her talk
>both
>marrying whoever they spend the most time with professionally
pathetic

> This article totally seems unbiased and calling it fake is totally justified

> This isn't at all like every other time

Take this humble post, user.

>China's Xi urges restraint on N. Korea in call to Duterte
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/chinas-xi-urges-restraint-korea-call-duterte-47197061

>North Korea 'building mysterious artificial islands' apparently equipped with military installations
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/north-korea-build-artificial-islands-miltary-installations-pyongyang-sohae-satellite-station-a7716976.html

>After North Korea criticism, China says wants to be good neighbour
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-northkorea-usa-china-idUKKBN1800X2

>Lavrov: Military Attempts to Tackle N Korea Crisis 'Will Be Disastrous'
sputniknews.com/asia/201705041053268816-lavrov-north-korea-military-disastrous/

>Putin Seeks Syria ‘Safe Zones’ After Talks With Turkey, US
news.antiwar.com/2017/05/03/russias-putin-seeks-syria-safe-zones-after-talks-with-turkey-us/

>Erdogan says de-escalation zones in Idlib, 5 regions to solve ‘50%’ of crisis
english.almanar.com.lb/255506

>Netanyahu: I told Putin we either coordinate or clash
timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-i-warned-putin-we-either-coordinate-or-clash/

>Netanyahu: Israel coordinating with Russia in Syria
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4957127,00.html

>Kabul Wants US to Back Afghan 4-year Security Plan
newdelhitimes.com/kabul-wants-us-to-back-afghan-4-year-security-plan123/

>Washington Vows to Destroy Qaeda in Yemen
english.aawsat.com/badr-al-qahtani/news-middle-east/washington-vows-destroy-qaeda-yemen

>Saudi Prince denies dispute with UAE forces in Yemen
middleeastmonitor.com/20170504-saudi-prince-denies-dispute-with-uae-forces-in-yemen/

>Houthi forces shell Saudi military bases in Najran - heavy losses upon Saudi troops
sabanews.net/en/news463760.htm

>Commercial Drone Maker Seeks to Prevent Drones Flying in ISIS Territory
news.antiwar.com/2017/05/03/commercial-drone-maker-seeks-to-prevent-drones-flying-in-isis-territory/

>Putin Seeks Syria ‘Safe Zones’ After Talks With Turkey, US
>news.antiwar.com/2017/05/03/russias-putin-seeks-syria-safe-zones-after-talks-with-turkey-us/
Niiiice.

> Netanyahu: Hey Putin, do as I tell you or I sick my dog Donnie on you.

> ultra narrow forum of the Sup Forums platform

>Netanyahu can and will order every world leader around and they'll dutifully obey or America will go to war with you
How much crack a day do you smoke?

I love how natsocs are still stuck on a fucking memetic virus created in the fucking 1930's. Really shows you how powerful memetics are.

They forget that Netanyahu wasn't even able to bully fucking Obama into fully committing to war in Syria.

>silver hill hospital
that's in my hometown

> Implying that isn't exactly what has been going on

The one good thing Obama did was not kiss Israel's ass as much as every other President. Literally the only thing.

>MOMMY SHE CALLED ME OUT I THOUGHT THOSE THINGS WERE AGAINST THE RULESSSS

What a fucking pussy, dude.

...he'll fit right in as leader of France

The thing is that didn't make his policy any good. Bush was a dumpster fire, but Iraq was still in a better place at the end of his tenure than Libya was after Obama. And his proxy war in Syria speaks for itself.

Keeping you up

> The one good thing Obama did was not kiss Israel's ass as much as every other President. Literally the only thing

Funny coming from you Malta, considering Obama actions towards Assad (giving weapons to "moderates" and protoISIS to topple Assad) vs. Trump's (bomb airfield, call it a day).

I take you isn't one of those who believe attacking Assad is doing Israel bidding then.

You know what? Valid point.

I was thinking of the overall context of his direct interactions with Israel, but when you look at his Syria policy, it was actually more Israel friendly.

So far, at least.

His foreign policy, on the Middle-East, has been pretty consistent. His focus has been on Iran and thwarting their growing influence and expansion in the region which could/would, in turn, threaten the stability of neighbouring countries and/or other US allies. His actions against aren't for Israel. Even Putin let's Netanyahu strike Hezbollah and/or SAA positions when he feels threatened when they're mobilizing weaponry close to their border.

Keeping it up for recycling.

It was not just Syria. At the end of his second term he may have tried to back slap Israel out of his disdain for Bibi but his whole presidency (and the tenure of both his SoS, Hillary and Kerry) was likely the years america did most to advance Israel cause by neutering their only serious opposition in the region: Ghadaffi, Assad, Mubarak, Ahmadinejad.

Netanyahu (so far) has shot at Syria only as retaliation for when the SAA hit Israel.

There's been little to no direct threat by Israel of Syria.

Not really. Israel bombed Damascus airport (the military hangars IIRC) over concerns that long range missiles were being transferred there to Hezbolah. I can fetch the exact thing if you are not familiar.

Please! I haven't heard of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWunOSVaqAI

Can someone explain why Hillary unironically believes that Comey lost her the election?

No one gave a fuck that he "re-opened" the investigation, it was sideline news compared to the daily hit pieces on Trump.

The election was already decided well before then. Is she just completely delusional or did Comey actually fuck her shit up?

>why arent I 50 points ahead you might ask?

>Is she just completely delusional
Yes. I cannot stress that point enough.

She is trying to salvage her legacy and failing.

okay that was funny.

aljazeera.com/news/2017/04/explosion-damascus-international-airport-170427040751494.html

This is on the recent strike conducted by Israel. In this article it also mentions when Israel had previously struck the Damascus airport in 2013 as well

. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_2013_Rif_Dimashq_airstrikes

>it all started from Sup Forums / pol. In this controversial forum, a den of the ultra-right American and nationalists of all countries.

They make it act like that is the only type of people here.
We have libertarian retards, commie faggots, shills out the ass, government agency officers, MSM journalists who are too lazy to do their own research, Monarchists, AnCaps, TransHumanists, etc.

It's not like this place is StormFront or anything like that.

>marrying that git who won't let her talk
he really never does. Not that she ever has anything of value to say, but still

>MFW JOE IS FOUND DEAD IN HIS OFFICE FROM A MASSIVE HEAD WOUND

New Healthcare gonna pass or is the GOP gonna cuck out again?

STOP MAKING
FUN OF
ME

Sup Forums becoming the centre of the resistance against Trump is the greatest thing to ever happen to this site. The mods have been absolutely amazing and its great to see the whole site unify against fascism.

We have the Sup Forums on lock, /lgbt/ and Sup Forums on lock, all of the anti-Trump discords pushing anti-Trump memes to the front page and showing the young people how uncool Trump is and how being a Trump supporter isn't cool or edgy, we have most of the blue boards and now the pink boards also joining in.

Sup Forums will fucking destroy Trump and lead to the progressive landslide like we helped give Obama, driving a massive millennial turnout to the polls. Damn it feels good to see Sup Forums so energized and unified.

And how triggered the Trumpets are that everyone hates them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8x6EL5G9fY0

>THANKS, OBAMA!

>Joe and Mika are marrying
>Mika is adopting Syrian children
>Joe will HAVE to say the words "my wife's son" in the near future

>International/Random

Sup Forums 2.0 with ID's and Flags

Stupid asf

that is scary

If you need any more reason to vote against Macron if you're French.
>The values we care about so much
Ah, yes, the values of importing endless quantities of sandniggers at the expense of the existing population and industry we drive into economic ruin with shitty trade deals so that our goods can be made by chinks working at slave wages instead.

Is the end in sight lads?

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/putin-says-trump-backs-syria-plan-russia-open-to-no-fly-zones

1) Trump, Putin and by proxy: Erdogan seem to have laid framework for an agreement on a Russia-backed plan to establish 4 safe zones in Syria.

2) Turkey and Russia have officially normalised relations (except a short term tomato ban kek)

3) Russia & the US are finally starting to actually communicate again (although it's still difficult). Also co-ordinating militarily to an extent.

4) ISIS is doomed.

5) Assad is also doomed - but I think it'll be a UN-oversighted political ousting rather than a Saddam-style public hanging.

6) Iran is the big wildcard in this. If they back Russia they stand a chance.

7) Israel will likely annex the Golan Heights as an official US-backed safe zone.

8) Israel and Russia are co-ordinating.

9) All parties involved pay for it except the US (apart from logistics and to bomb terrorists)

10) Iraq is basically liberated of the ISIS caliphate by now. Just Mosul and Raqqa to go.

Thoughts?

I saw that, not sure how it's any different from Sup Forums

is this rael?

Can't wait for putin to retire and endorse Trump for his second term.

Rebosting:

If there's one thing the Trump Administration has done for me personally it's made me realise how retarded ideologues on the Left and Right are.

You have Libertarians screaming "Veto this Obama budget that will only last four months because it doesn't give me enough of what I want. I don't care if it's necessary to pass the rest of your agenda." These people expect Trump to privatise all entitlements and expect the GOP to fully repeal Obamacare with no replacement, despite the fact that it would be deeply unpopular with the working and middle classes in the United States.

Then you have Marxists and Social Democrats on the Left attempting to fight everything Trump does and beating up his supporters and anyone they deem "Nazis"

President Trump was never going to be the free market Libertarian the Right wants him to be, nor was he going to be the Adolf Hitler the Left expected him to be. He's just a Centrist/Centre-Right President who's trying to get a specific agenda passed and is willing to make compromises to do so. A man who for most of his life was a Centrist and remains one. He was never the die-hard Conservative they want him to be, and that's what drove voters to him. He was different. He wasn't the standard Republican Conservative who outsources jobs in the name of the free market.

You have a GOP that's trying to keep the government open so that it can pass healthcare and tax reform, yet the ideologues don't see that. They have very short-term thinking.

Fuck ideologues.

>already some 2000 posts

weew

> spic de mayo reception

Done with this (((Administration)))

>implying Trump will ever succeed in delivering on his promises

>Thoughts?
Assad will be removed by Putin and Trump's mutual consent. /sg/ on suicide watch.

>except a short term tomato ban kek
TOMATOES BTFO

Don't forget that Trump is about to negotiate peace between Israel and Palestine.

Is President Trump going to bring peace to the entire Middle East? :O

This shameless globalist shill. Fuck off into the night! REEEEEEEEEE-

If there's a God, Macron will crash and burn.

en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/54444#sel=44:1:R63,44:161:y32
Seems legit. I do hope Assad does get something out of this.
>tomato ban
Why?

its like they're using Hillary's playbook.

The only way to bring peace to the ME is a Christian controlled majority.

Under Obama it was hosted by the President. Official Mexican pandering. Believe me this is just scaled back lip-service (I wouldn't be surprised if they stop doing a lot of "traditions" by next year)

The only way to bring peace to the ME is by glassing the whole fucking thing after sending every negro, kike, and muslim there.

>INTERVENTION
Obama confirmed Russian hacker

Bush hosted it as well. If you need any more proof that Bush was the best goy.

Sam Hyde could kick Joe Rogan's ass

>t. Peacekeeper

Hopefully /leftypol/ migrates over there
That's about it

Awoo?

You think the Based Assad man will live a life in exile?

This

>President Trump was never going to be the free market Libertarian the Right wants him to be
i don't know how they ever believed this. i considered myself to be a libertarian for awhile then you realize absolute free trade will only fuck us. trade needs some restrictions. you can't count on corporations to have the best interests of the people in mind. we've now seen that

>sending every negro
M8, I we don't want the ME to be a hellscape.

AWOO!!!!

So is this like how Obama backed Remain in the Brexit vote and Hillary in the election?

Agree 100%

The only sane endgame. It all depends on who else gets involved in each side of the deal and if they can keep it mostly between the US & Russia (worst case scenario: the UN get involved beyond oversight).

Either way Assad is done.

Awoo, please calm down.

Hopefully this and Macron's deplorables comment will be the kiss of death. Has anyone got the "We beat them once, we can beat them again?" pic with Hillary and Macron?

Third time's the charm

It's unbelievably petty. Apparently it makes $2.5 billion a year for Russia though!

they already brought muh russia into also, and us

God I hope so

This will take the edge off.
*cough cough*
Awoooo, dude!

>New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random

Why do we need two Sup Forumss?

Wow, so Morning Joe is literally some cuck and his liberal cat-lady wife spewing shit and calling it news

How many burgers until the vote?

To think I thought that HAPPENINGS would get less frequent after Trump won.

>/sg/ on suicide watch.
hopefully. when did /sg/ get taken over by sandniggers anyhow?

They're both disgusting slobs.

wtf i disavow awoo now

Not done yet