/PHG/ - Poor Hate General

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_System_(economic_plan)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would you hate the poor?

This.

I've never understood the sentiment. Why hate on someone from having less than you?

They're lazy and a drain on society
>that picture
>>>/leftypol/

>work
>become not poor

top meme

>2017
>work
lolwut

>"Why did other people's daddy give them money how come my daddy didn't give ME money this is why I hate capitalism!"

;_;

>work
>get taxed over 60% of your income
Such is life in Nazi Germany... No, I mean modern Germany

There's no '2017 work' problem, there's a '2017 work in france' problem

Not quite at 60% yet and even if that was the case you still wouldn't be poor. Only way you can be poor is if you live on benefits or your pension.

You're right, I'd rather work 40hrs a week and make 200 dollars more than Hassan, who is on benefits and living on a better apartment than mine.

That's definitely unfair and a problem, but it doesn't mean you are poor.

Hey man, I'm a young guy, work at a bank making about 50k a year. No student loans no car payments so I'm pretty comfy

>200 more than benefits means you're not poor
you realize many people dont own land, right? what is poor to you?

your dad isn't a millionaire or anything

>poor is not a changing metric
>poor = quality of life
I guess we're all millionaires now, since people in the 1900s were working steel mills with no safeties and living in utter slums.

This is why we have NEETs and niggers. It's more profitable to live off of benefits than it is to work (and yes, your time is also a currency accountable for value. I'd trade off 40 hrs of my week for & 200 less

If you can easily pay rent, utility bills, have access to the internet, tv, a smartphone with contract and a bit of money left at the end of the month, how are you poor?

A L I M O N Y

It depends can he afford the dankes memes?

shit like this makes me support the commie fucks

you will always be an enemy, you kike cunts

it appears you have a sudden autiam outbrake

/NHG/ Nigger Hate General

fixed it for you

I don't know he refuses to discuss his paycheck with me but it nots like I'm living large or anything. I drive a 99 Buick LeSabre and got enough scholarships to cut the cost of school on half

I can afford all of that plus a car and some guns here and there. Not necessarily poor, I could do with a bit more greenbacks though... I forgot what we were arguing about. Kek

>be cuckpatilist
>be successful (fair play to you)
>have corperation
>now want cheap labour
>get political and campaign for women achieve ''empowerment'' by getting into the workforce
>wage compression
>campaign for low IQ niggers to immigrate to your country for cheap labour
>wage compression
>Harold can no londer affoard to feed his wife and kids
>his elder son will find it harder to start a family
>meanwhile, cuckpitalist wants even more cheap labour and sends factories to third world sweatshops
>the working class suffer even more
>immigrants are still pouring in
>whites no longer find it comfortable to even afford 1 kid
>only single mothers on welfare can afford the kids (most likely niglets as black father ran away)
>rinse repeat
>FUCKING ROBOTS working in factories
>white birthrates decline
>rinse and repeat
>south Africa/Rhodesia in now in Europe/USA
>severe underclass
>untouchable kike overlords
>greater Israel
>relies it's the same endgame as Trotskyism

Capitalism is absolute cancer in this modern day and age, and is only useful if it's regulated by protectionism.

I'm very well off, and I respect everyone who works, regardless of job.

>Not quite at 60% yet
you're only counting the visible taxes goy

Because it allows these so called Christians to feel better about being selfish pricks. They dehumanize the poor because they don't want to entertain the notion that they should share the excess society has given them with others.

can agree

t. berniebro

pretty much every country used to be protectionist

its even called the american system

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_System_(economic_plan)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)

The idea that free trade is some inherently american thing is a completely made up lie. A free market is american, free trade is not american.

Unless your net worth is 1 million dollars by the time you turn 30, something went wrong. And 1 million isn't really that much nowadays.

Every one laugh at france's economy

Tldr

Fag

>>>/leftypol/

This tbqh.

Poor entitled millennials need to shut the fuck up.

>>>/fuckmyshituppol/

You're incapable of understanding middle ground.

>le reasonable middle ground centre

>who can't understand mixed market economy which is capitalist but with few regulations

I was 21 years old once

Poor people have shitty parents. Start thinking in terms of families instead of individuals. It only takes a generation to bootstrap your family out of poverty by working hard and not having worthless self obsessed children.

The doors that way fuckin communist.

t. Thatcherite

It's not communism to not hate the poor.
It's communism when you help the poor, if not you shouldn't care about them, not hate them.

Capitalist argue:
>life is unfair! Deal with poverty and shove it up your ass!

If that is the case why should the poor not rebel? If poverty is okay why is the expropriation of the bourgeoisie not okay?

Capitalist argue:
>muh natural rights, muh property is sacred, human nature
These are all concepts with no real proof.
Capitalist argue:
>humans are naturally greedy, communism relies on everyone being an angel
if humans are naturally greedy, why should the poor not play their role and revolt and be greedy? There is also the fact that laborers are not being greedy by not revolting, which means people are okay with sharing their labor.

Capitalist argue:
>Communism leads to an unelected unaccountable elite
How is that different from capitalism? Workers don't vote for their supervisors or their bosses, the power over someone's economic activity is no small deal. Workers today live under a system where they have to submit to others in order to have an income. At least in communism they auto-manage.

capitalist argue:
>capitalism has lifted millions out of poverty, and communism creates poverty
If you are poor in capitalism then capitalism has failed you and a communist revolution at least brings the hope of a better system decided by the poor revolting class.

There are literally people in this world who have nothing to lose but their chains.

The real poor. Not the first world, makes all of what we make through labor. Shitting on these people is like biting the hand that feeds you.

> mfw landed an amazing job without going to uni and partying for most of my 20s

sheeeeit, I don't even know what I'm gonna do once the inheritance starts rolling in

Stop being poor.

Stop letting the bourgeois control the means of production.

>If that is the case why should the poor not rebel?
>why should the poor not play their role and revolt and be greedy?
Because in a capitalist society the poor are the minority not the majority.
>There is also the fact that laborers are not being greedy by not revolting
Not every laborer wants to revolt(mainly farmers who own land). Most workers realized that capitalism is more beneficial for them then communism.
>Workers today live under a system where they have to submit to others in order to have an income. At least in communism they auto-manage.
So you are telling me that communism is capitalism -individuality +illusion of choice? Sign me up.
>If you are poor in capitalism then capitalism has failed
No, if you are poor in capitalism it means you failed, but at least in communism the neighbor is poor too amirite?
>a communist revolution at least brings the hope of a better system
Turns out CommunismHopeâ„¢ is no eatable, ask the Ukrainians or Romanians or Estonians or Latvians or all Eastern Europeans prior to 1989.

>the poor are a tiny minority
lol
>being poor in capitalism is your own fault because personal initiative and muh bootstraps but being poor in any other system is because all of a sudden other people impact each others' lives
Pure ideology.

Show me a white country who has a poor population in majority.
>but being poor in any other system is because all of a sudden other people impact each others' lives
I did not say that. All i said is that in capitalism you have the option of not being poor through hard work.
If you try to work hard in a communist regime, you will become the so called bourgeois and people will kill you so there is literary no incentive to do so.
So if there is no incentive to work hard people will slack instead. Trust me, in my country the most used term prior to 1989 was: I pretend that I work and you pretend that you pay me.

Don't worry, you'll be poor just like everyone else eventually, that's their end goal. Unless you are baller rich and own helicopters and jets, shut the fuck up, you're a broke dick nigger just like the rest of us.