Brit/pol/ Bowden Edition

>Local elections in most of the country today
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39795931

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636

>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/video/2017/may/04/is-this-the-weirdest-election-ever-video
youtube.com/watch?v=WFjEUNOnjxQ&feature=share
youtube.com/watch?v=7CXj0AGuh4c
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-stands-down-95-public-gaffes-age-years-queen-elizabeth-ii-buckingham-palace-a7717326.html
therebel.media/justice_for_chelsey
youtube.com/watch?v=WFjEUNOnjxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kC7DFzVMTDM
youtube.com/watch?v=dDZzl9AyXeg
itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2017-04-11/xxxxxx/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gz-TUzjSXOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women aren't funn-

ryt m8 wdc

The Queen is not dead, her husband is not dead. He is just gong to retire and not say Nips anymore in public.

>tfw people aren't hedonistic blackpills

>tfw no bnp candidate to vote for

Bunnies

I've been listening to a lot of Bowden lately.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/video/2017/may/04/is-this-the-weirdest-election-ever-video

BASED TINMAN

TORIES BTFO

I unironically loved the Vicar of Dibley tbqh.

>ISRAEL IS A TERRORIST STATE AND NOT A MORALLY LEGITIMATE ONE

>*Raptures far-right applause*

>It's 3am
>You wake up after dreaming of a pure and white Britain
>Dianne Abbot looms over you
>"Aye white boy, ya jizz in ma minge and I will make ya dream real yooooooo"
>She blows you a kiss and you get the strongest most sensitive erection of your life

What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=WFjEUNOnjxQ&feature=share

Share this and help UKIP win sunderland

>Raptures

/involuntary celibacy in a dying country/

Bowden

She is the worst part of it though.

Genuinely funny and written by women

The only thing you can do, outside cyberpunk meshnet fantasies, is to get the Lib Dems back in government. Not an option for this election, but hopefully they've stopped trying to reverse Brexit by 2022 and can go back into coalition. Tories are authoritarian, Labour will keep whatever status quo they inherit, probably tighten it because muh Twitter hate speech.

Obviously I'd rather a new right-wing party emerged that aligned with all my political views, while our society simultaneously grew bored of social media and started valuing privacy, but pragmatically this is the best we can hope for.

>beastitality
No.

wish Chelsea was wearing a t shirt saying justice for me

Checked, it might happen

I miss you YKTD.

Fuck her in the arse till she bleeds.

Plot twist: This time is actually is.

Is Tim 'Milkman' Farron, the unlikeable, useless gimp our only hope?

God help us.

There's not enough jizz in the world to fill that minge.

Tell me about it m8. Man didn't evolve to live so confined and restrained in every aspect of life.

youtube.com/watch?v=7CXj0AGuh4c

Ooof, i'd put 50p in her jukebox, if you know what I mean

Ooof, i'd point her brickwork, if you know what I mean

>Tim Farron is the entire party

He didn't mention Farron once you gimp.

The Blairite is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a red tory, parasite, soft couper, entryist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Blairite and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>the liberal democrats are classical liberals

Kek get real, they are centre-left, and as authoritarian as the Tories / Labour on things like "hate speech" because of muh minorities feelings.

The only parties that have any people that care about real civil liberties like freedom of speech are the Tories and UKIP.

get gang raped and beaten and maybe she will

I know, but he's the head of the party - which means a lot to anybody voting for them.

I do actually like the LibDems, but he turns me off the party quite strongly.

Gas the Blairites, race war now.

>“If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.” (at a 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting)

I'm going to miss the old Greek.

I feel like pure shit I just want him back x

> tfw like Corbyn
> approve of his crypto-euroskepticism
> approve of his contempt for milquetoasts
> approve of his closet antisemitism
> approve of his Sanders-esque economic populism
> but I have this obnoxious cunt of a SJW friend who keeps spamming my facebook with tales of how if you don't vote for him you're a racist homohobe patriach
> can't bring myself to vote for anyone that twat likes
Guess it's another spoiled ballot for me

Only 50p now? Becoming a bit of a cheapskate lad

>"It was part of the fortunes of war. We didn't have counsellors rushing around every time somebody let off a gun, asking 'Are you all right - are you sure you don't have a ghastly problem?' You just got on with it!" On the issue of stress counselling for servicemen in a TV documentary marking the 50th Anniversary of V-J Day in 1995.

Prince Harry BTFO

>implying Corbyn isn't exactly like the friend you described

>tfw sister unironically reads the guardian

Doesn't get any worse than this

she fit?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-philip-stands-down-95-public-gaffes-age-years-queen-elizabeth-ii-buckingham-palace-a7717326.html

Pick your favourites

How do I know if there's an election in my area?

Well Guardian readership is basically a guarantee of being coal-curious, so it could be worse, she could have gotten herself knocked up already.

Who else /voted green because they live in an ultra safe conservative seat and the idea of green winning anything is totally laughable so they just voted green for the bants/

everything but pink has a local election

>All the muzzie rape gangs are at the back of every englishman's mind.
It's true. Who wants to fuck a girl that's been with a Paki or nigger?

>voting ironically for communists
Why lad, you could have added to UKIP's national share by 0.001%.

>"How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to pass the test?" Asked of a Scottish driving instructor in 1995.

Being her brother I sort of have to be impartial on that whole area buddy

the ABSOLUTE STATE

Not looking forward to King Charles

Thoughts on this?

therebel.media/justice_for_chelsey

youtube.com/watch?v=WFjEUNOnjxQ

Lads, how do I become chad of the working men's club?

Not gonna lie, former Tory voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching May crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let her get the Brexit codes.

>you cannot come here because you are not white

what did he mean by this?

>>Dianne Abbot looms over you

God bless Tinman

No but seriously though, who the fuck do I vote for as mayor for WoE? I have zero opinion and I've got a short window in which to choose because I'm busy later.

Is anybody worried about the 200 billion euro debt yet?

No need to be mean, we were all young once.

Inferior and blonde. Everything I hate.

Im from sunderland and if this gets around enough UKIP could win in sunderland. I feel bad because im away studying so cant go help out.

youtube.com/watch?v=kC7DFzVMTDM

>Be disabled
>Think how difficult it is to find a woman to settle down with
>Download Grindr
>Get fucked in the ass
>Get HIV
>Die

Well at least I wasn't lonely, just dead

>aggressively preferring a hair colour that 95% of the world's population has

>"There's a lot of your family in tonight." After glancing at business chief Atul Patel's name badge during a 2009 Buckingham Palace reception for 400 influential British Indians to meet the Royal couple.
Savage.

Trying to get that niche audience I see

>West of England
Voted independent 1st/Tory 2nd to keep Labour out due to the votes of Bristol scum

>Greater Manchester
Voted Tory 1st/Lib Dem 2nd in the vain hope that Andy Burnham will lose and cry on TV

How did I do?

>she fit?
She's a sex kitten, lad.

>cerebral palsy buttfucking faggot
Into the oven it goes.

"Ah, so this is feminist corner then." Joining a group of female Labour MPs, who were wearing name badges reading "Ms",
>Prince Phillip at a Buckingham Palace drinks party in 2000.

Nah, in fact I'm quite looking forward to us getting it back

At least we won't be forced to build so many fucking ramps everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=dDZzl9AyXeg

Am I right? You're not wrong!

Is that a joke lad?

I live(d) not too far away from mackemland and remember this going around facebook last year. Lots of people were saying the people involved had connections with the EDL (or SDL?) and that the story was dubious and a fabrication.

Sadly I don't see people ever shying away from that Labour vote, even though the ridiculous wages/expenses of the council were recently revealed as well as the huge turnout for Brexit. People in the northeast are fucking mongs when it comes to voting.

itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2017-04-11/xxxxxx/

>sort of want to vote Labour because Nick Clegg is my MP and labour are gonna get BTFO nationally
>see posts by leftists and labour supporters on twitter
Can't bring myself to do it

It is physically possible that a woman can have a talent to the same level as men, but it's not common by a long long shot.

There are literally over 10x as many men than women at the high end of intelligence, competence, skill, talent, however you want to cut it.

Clegg is politically a dead duck anyway, just leave him to gather dust as he continues to make a cunt of himself in all media appearances

How are Golden Dawn doing over there?

Who /patrick/ here

Just wait and see mate, theyve got another march planned this month with rebel media coming again. hardly anyone knows about it as nowhere is reporting it, once it gets out people will kick off.

I've always noticed this mental illness around me.

That's a big wombat.

Lib Dems will do really well in the local elections. Everyone will expect them to do really well in the general, and they'll flop.

Creenscap

UUUU

I hate British women

but I also hate tfw no gf

what do I do lads

He died a virgin

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gz-TUzjSXOw

FUCK

They aren't all bad lad.

Not to deny that it did happen, but I'm not seeing any actual evidence that it took place and the people pushing it do have an agenda.

They've been at a stable 10% for as long as I can remember. I live on an island where people tend more towards communism though - the actual communist party (not governing Syriza who're far left) are at a stable 10% nationally as well.

The tories actually beat UKIP in Sunderland central in 2015 (I actually can't believe that) so I'm afraid I can only see the UKIP share going down. In fact, I can even see UKIP standing down in that seat, it'd give the tories a very good chance.

if I took your virginity, would you die?

Never been on brit/pol/ before. Redpill me on PM May and the govt as a whole; is she genuinely seeking a hard Brexit (or even any Brexit at all)? Or is it just kabuki for the plebs, playing for time while they secretly figure out a way to engineer the (((circumstances))) that throw a spanner in the works, then they hold up their hands and say "lol oh well", then it's back to (((business))) as usual and the (((world))) keeps (((turning))) like it was nothing but a dream?

It's a long game/play if it is all theatre, and would completely politically destroy careers (chief among them May), and probably the whole Conservative party for a generation. Like, Blair-level pariah status. But maybe it's a sacrifice they're willing to make? It's hard to see how May and most of the other cabinet ministers can earnestly 180 on a world-changing issue they've been personally and professionally opposed to their whole lives. And it was strange how all her opponents dropped out one-by-one in the leadership contest last year. Almost as if a hidden hand were at work...

I love mummy