Unbased Stickkike

How do we get rid of this faggot? He's nothing but a racemixing nigger trying to make Sup Forums into his personal army.
I can tell you right now that all the butthurt Plebbitors and Facekike niggers will be in this thread shill "muh D&C" when they see this.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off, cunt. he's bashing antifa skulls while you're eating twinkies in mommie's basement.

Hello rebbit BASED BLACK GUY IN MAGA HAT amirite?

Dumb phone poster, stick Jew did nothing wrong.

Chequed

LE BASED BLACK MAN!!1!!!! XDDDDD
AMIRITE FELLOW CENTEPEDE???
WE NEED TO FREE KEKISTAN!!!!

I agree with you that he is a giant faggot and also a retard who doesn't understand what America is about or what the founding fathers intended but the best way to get rid of him is to stop making threads about him.

Wrong. You can't close your eyes and wisp the world away user. Just because we don't talk about him now doesn't mean that before another LARPing rally that threads won't explode with this nigger's face all over it.

It objectively is, and you've been reported.

>Annouces a report
Hello newfag, enjoy not posting for a couple days.

The mans a hero fuck off faggot go back to your reddit antifa shithole.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We need to get him arrested

Then call him a faggot when that happens. I'm sick of seeing his stupid face and people defending civic cuck-tionalism and race-mixing whenever that shit comes up. He also speaks like a fucking Kindergarten teacher about "DIVERSITY IS OUR STRANGTH. XD" without realizing America was created as a white nation.

>divide and conquer shill

He has a pending investigation. But I have all his personal information and I'm thinking about sending it all to groups in Antifa, BAMN, etc. just for the lulz.

sage the fuck outta this post

Welcome back to Sup Forums from T_D. Either assimulate or get out you stupid niggers.

Trips of truth R-D BTFO

Sage the fuck outta this dick. You can join the rest of the Kike shills on this thread there buddy.

t.butthurt ANTIFA that can't handle it when people hit back

i don't have a reddit account, nor do i even visit reddit

you should probably kill yourself before you divide nationalists further

Keep up the good work based stickman

>butthurt Antifa
Wew, you got me. But your newfaggotry is showing, so you have to go back you Abo nigger.

Post it. I'll send it to them

shill harder

>Divide Nationalists
You're a retarded bong, not that I'd expect anything less. T_D is not Nationalistic in any way shape or form. Nice try though shill.

t.butthurt ANTIFA that doesn't want people to fight back

If you aren't prepared to fight against the enemy, they you're useless.

t. butthurt Redditor

He just needs to keep his retarded opinions to himself, he should stick to smacking communists

>Doesn't know how to green text
Yeah, now you really have to go back.

>T_D is not nationalistic

I can understand you saying they're cringey and annoying but they're still heavily nationalistic.

Nice try Yvette

Yeah, and I'm sure you know how to triforce, faggot.

He's out there fighting against people that will attack you in the street for even mentioning Pepe and you're just talking shit about him, probably because you're either simply a D&C shill or you're afraid of having to step up and fight too.

Do it.
These attention whoring faggots need to learn that Sup Forums is not their personal army. Their attention seeking goes against everything an anonymous image board stands for.

Faggot

If you and the rest of the people that talk tough online stood up against the libtards in the US, UK and Europe, you wouldn't be in the mess you are.

FUCKING BASED

>antifa tries to false flag
>some butthurt faggot tries to get Sup Forumslacks to unironically support antifa
You and the faggots that make these pol cringe threads every other hour are retarded.
>you disagree? GO BACK
Stale and stupid

Holy fuck reddit, go away.

>if I use words like nigger, kike, and plebbit, Sup Forums will SURELY take the bait
3/10
Don't be a faggot

You're pathetic.

>Holy fuck reddit, go away.

That's what D&C shills say now.

Hey look more progressive shills using the same divide and conquer tactics laid out by this faggot medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll-48594f59a303

>is dating an asian woman

He really needs to fuck off. Hapas are a desecration

>Implying i don't hate the far right just as much as the far left.
Both sides are annoying faggots and I hate how you alt-right cucks have tried to turn Sup Forums into your hugbox.

He's an attention whoring faggot.

Digits like that are a good start.

>How do we get rid of this faggot?
No enemies on the right.

>and I hate how you alt-right cucks have tried to turn Sup Forums into your hugbox.

No one uses "alt right" here, and Sup Forums is no different now than it was 5 years ago. Libertarians and racists.

That's some old school Sup Forums tier shit I can get behind. Fuck that asshole thinking we are his fucking goons.

>No enemies on the right.

he's a race-mixer though

fucking trash

do it

>and Sup Forums is no different now than it was 5 years ago.

Oh a new one of these threads?

checks catalogue

R/thedonald and kekistan cringe thread
stickman cringe thread
another stickman cringe thread
fuck kekistan thread
another Sup Forums cringe thread
another kekistan bashing thread

You must have made plenty of shekels today

>ANOTHER divide and conquer thread?
ANOTHER divide and conquer thread!

>le guys, I was here since 2011, I swear!

He's essentially right. Only major difference is the amount of traffic. Culture wise nothing has changed, even going back further to the days of /new/ and /n/

He's half cuban.. He's an egotistical moron that cheated on his shitskins wife due to all the newfound attention

Hi, /leftypol/. Trying to divide and conquer us again I see.

his LARPing is faggy, but not as faggy as you, you worthless sack of shit

Not everyone can be a nazi user.
You don't win without allies.

>E-celeb threads everyday
>Trump worship
>people defending reddit
>redpill threads now are basically look at those dumb liberals with maybe 2 or 3 of actual good ones
This place has changed a fucking lot thanks to the election.

fags

>someone stood next to someone else in a picture that means they fucked
said the fucking sperg virgin

chopstick man should go fucking kill himself.

He's got a huge ego for someone that's not far enough right and has only discovered this shit recently. He knew before the dumb the_donald fags about the existence of antifa and to be vigilant. That's literally it.

He's not intelligent, and he's a jewish race-mixing cuck. This guy can go and fuck himself.

>BASED BLACK MAN PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE
>race mxing with asians is ok
>dude civic nationalism lmao
>divide and conquer!
>shariablue

r/the_donald is absolute cancer

Do it. I hate this stupid fuck.

> antifags
> come on Sup Forums
> weaponized autism
> saying any of these things outside of 4chinz unironically
WTF, now I'm #readyforHillary

Stickman isn't nationalist though and he's very against the constitution.

>muh /pol is a monolithic hivemind

You're the same kind of cancer that came here during the election and never got the hint to fuck off.

THERE IS NO "US"

I'm sick of your desperate pathetic pieces of shit trying to drag everyone into your shitty attempts at democratic politics just because you have nothing better to do you fucking neckbeard retarded fucks.

Nigger

That it, I'm #Antifamissile now.

He literally said he's not an ally of the ethnonationalists.

>le based chopstick man

PLEBBIT

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

His wife's a jap. He shouldn't even be with her in the first place.

wtf i love antifa now

in case you didnt notice called you ALL trash you fat retarded gay illiterate faggot

Who is this guy and why should anyone at all care?

Divide&ConquerDaily7382sample.t.shill.muhNupol

OP is a divide and conquer shill faggot, buuut, someone does need to fucking tell Chapman to stop naming us., tell him we work in the shadows and he's being a faggot but to keep bashing Antifa terrorist scum and we'll continue to support.

This is basically our dad trying to take an interest in something we like to try and bond, completely obvlivious to how cringey and annoying they're being. We don't need to "get rid of him".

saged because fuck OP we all know what you're doing

I like that there's nothing defensible you can say about these people, so it must be a shareblue conspiracy

question:

how can one be banned from Sup Forums? it's not like we have a username. if it's ip it's buךlshit that can be bypassed

Yer a bit annoying yourself there, lad.

he's C I V I C, which is babby's first step

They bash faggots like you over the head with sticks, thus curing you of your childhod molestation induced domestic terrorism

Your woman are being raped by niggers and this is how you chose to spend your time?

White people really deserve to be genocided. The remaining uncucked whites will eventually gather and form their own ethno state while you watch Jamal and Tyronne fucking your wife.

>Sup Forums is no different now than it was 5 years ago

its a big country, I don't mind sharing it with the civil nationalists.

So like I said before, the only butthurt niggers are going to be Plebbitors and Facekike people. When you realize that you're hated here and it isn't D&C. I'm enjoying the salt though, I can tell it's nothing but a bunch of 17 year olds posting at this point. FREE KEKISTAN AMIRITE GOYS!!1!!!

Holy crap. You guys should set aside your difference and fight the real enemy. Antifa, BAMN, and other Marxist organzation that are trying to subvert American instution are the real enemy here, not Kyle Chapman. I've read somewhere that Antifa are trying to divide and conquer the right wing groups because obviously they are on the losing side.