Soros

What will happen when soros dies?

REJOICE

We will have a huge celebration day here on Sup Forums. Besides that he will be quickly replaced by some other kike to do the same things as he did.

does evil actually die?
i thoguht all he did was swap out his old organs with a young sacrifices then fucks them into the grave as a final farewell to his old parts.

His son takes over and then we're back to square one

His fucking autistic spawn will take up his work

Kushner is ready to replace him.

Just like Soros replaced Rockefeller/Kissinger.

His son interiors inherits more money than God and does the same bullshit as his dad.

His son is a jack ass and has no interest in running the Soros machine.

Absolutely Nothing

We watch for those who mourn him and then send them on their way to meet up with him.

there will be a phone call, that is for certain

The power goes to somebody else

Some other jew will just replace him. It will be the same shit, different man.

In order to stop the cycle the younger generation of bilionaires need to be removed.

Alex Soros

Neither he nor his family matter at all.
Interchangeable variables up to the highest echelons. Essentially trash.

What was it again, "as above so below"? What the fuck ever.

Stealth commie fuck.

soros is a puppet of the american department of state.
why haven't you jokers figured it out by now?
the americans want to turn the world into a freak multi racial, multi cultural, multi ethnic shithole worshiping the altar of political correctness.

I doubt Soros is a mastermind, just a public figure to divert attention to himself lest the goyim will know. There isnt a problem to find a new one.

The demon that possesses him will find a new host. Seriously. The elite are all demon possessed shells.

Obama will make an ass-kissing speech and sing Amazing Grace.

And Antifa will need another sugar daddy titty to suck on to pay the rent on their roach infested apartments, leading them to join Chaturbate to gape themselves for cents.

Many S's.

Nothing.

His son must die too.

The sun will come out and bunnies will appear in Mordor

His son is nowhere near as smart as he is though.

This. His son is a dope

Pretty much this. They also may want to stop using a single snout that brands kike investments in subversion. So they just leave the network running as usual, but without a „kingpin".

It won't matter, someone will just take his place.

>leading them to join Chaturbate to gape hemselves for cents.
I love capitalism

His son will take charge and since he knows how to use the social midia better than his father, we will be dammed.
I wonder why he didn't brought Sup Forums yet just to implement shadownban on us.

He's a fucking demi-lich.

what a pleb

soros should just give me all his money

I go buy the cheapest champagne possible