SAUDI ARABIA TV CENSORS MERKEL'S HAIR. ANGELA HAS BEEN JUSTed

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

bigleaguepolitics.com/newest-member-uns-womens-rights-commission-censors-angela-merkels-hair-tv/
bigleaguepolitics.com
grasswire.com/2017/05/factcheck-satire-saudi-censor-angela-merkel-hair-scarf/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't even

lmao should have pixelated her face too tbqh

Thats the second best thing, right after the israeli newspaper who cut out Merkel.

This is such a bizzare fucking timeline

Its fake. I can tell by the pixels.

For real though, google before you react.

HAHA

/r/ JUST hair on Merkel

why spamming fake news?

>For real though, google before you react.

FUCK OFF, THIS IS OUR MOMENT

top fucking kek, I hope Germany submits to sharia law soon. How far the mighty have fallen.

I bet she is ok with this lel

this cannot be real,
this meme singularity should have been able to destroy the world if so

Haha pretty funny if real

>Sup Forums is now falling for their own created fake news
This was literally created by us what, yesterday?

>FUCK OFF THIS IS OUR MOMENT

Germany, your entire national crisis is the result of you overreacting to something that never happened, if anyone needs to slow thier roll, its you.

PROOFS

Me on the extreme right

I am not a Fan of Merkel, but there is more behind the video, than "hate". It is tradition in some countries, that politicans, who speak in front of some people, dont wave their countryflag, because the people in the audience have to do it.

You can call me a shill, you can call me a cuck, but thats whats behind it.

New fucking meme.

Yet they never censor their womens mustaches. Seriously, middle eastern women are hairy as fuck. Fuck one at night, her makeup smears off and she lools fucked but not near as bad as the five o'clock shadow on her entire body.

THATS IT BUDDY, PREPARE TO GET PEARL HARBOR'D

IN THE ASSHOLE HAHAHAHAH

bigleaguepolitics.com/newest-member-uns-womens-rights-commission-censors-angela-merkels-hair-tv/

>t. cuck shill

I just checked and I discovered it is true. Topkek

Pay depts, you turk-offspring.

Well of course they had to. She might have been mistaken for a prostitute and several thousand Saudis would have severely injured themselves by trying to rape their television sets out of furious lust.

Fake news. So many morons fell for it here in nupol. Color me unsurprised.

>a literally shitskin turk sperm calling someone else non white

wew ahmed

This is true. Sup Forums has no cultural sensitivity.

>Color me

You already are. You should ask to get bleached instead.

She knows what she's doing, flaunting that sexy hair around, the little tart. Serves her right.

That "tradition" of your leaders not daring to show any trace of nationalist sentiment was forced upon you by jews though. Germans are so robotic in obeying authority figures, I swear you would all have been rabid commies if a Stalin had come to political prominence rather than Hitler.

Why did Israel cut her out?

Top kekle

But hey, at least she got some funding to build mosques in Germany, right?

>Why did Israel cut her out?

BECAUSE SHE'S LITERALLY HITLER YOU AAAAAAASSHOOOOOOOOLE

Fucking Muslims lmao.

its some ultraconservative jewish newspaper.

Says the roach, or the cuck who allowed them into his home.

>Says the roach, or the cuck who allowed them into his home.

WHY NOT BOTH YOU JERK

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

oh, fun.

P.S. I like penis.

The latter is worse.

IT LOOKS SO WEIRD

There is literally nothing wrong with following your heart's dreams.

Just halal mein shitten uppen

>bigleaguepolitics.com/newest-member-uns-womens-rights-commission-censors-angela-merkels-hair-tv/

>bigleaguepolitics.com

are you fucking kidding me? are you really that retarded or some kind of paid russian shill?

DAS IS GUT

Ok guys, it was fun seeing merkel JUSTed but apparently it really is fake news:

grasswire.com/2017/05/factcheck-satire-saudi-censor-angela-merkel-hair-scarf/

The photo was originated from a satirical Jewbook page.
Now, go to the serious discussion: Soros is going to shut down investigations on his NGOs smuggling niggers from Lybia to Europe.
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!
>GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

>not "Just halal mein scheisse uppen"
Dumb faggot

Fuck off with the fake news. www.grasswire.com/2017/05/factcheck-satire-saudi-censor-angela-merkel-hair-scarf/

Besides, that Twitter account is not really known for its reliability or objectivity. The image she used literally says "satirical news" in Arabic.

It's from a satire site named Khase News and the arabic says "fake news"

But that's never stopped Sup Forums. This thread is going to 300+ and then 10 more threads will be posted.

Absolutelly hilarious

It's fucking nothing, it's Saudi TV, otherwise if that would've happened in German TV....

It's just the tradition of Germans to hate themselves and their country since WW2

kek my sides hurt

Pss, hey faggot, OP here, I already said it here

Arabs are animals.

Looks pretty fake. The only sources are this one and a forum plus Sup Forums and redit.

Think someone is trying to trick me.

Then why didn't she give the flag to someone in the crowd with a smile on her face instead tossing it aside and acting all triggered by her country's flag?

wait that means that sheiks are just faggy muslims and not bro tier because they enforce sharia law

saudi arabia isnt a ally of the united states any more . its official they are just terrorist

Stupid right wing retards. That pic was made by a satirical arabic media outlet.

Well she does look a bit of a dickhead desu

the interesting thing is that at the women's right's commission at un can't actually vote NO to new members, they can only vote YES or abstain. so every single nation would have to abstain to keep saudi arabia out, which didn't happen, although several did. what would the results be if a NO vote was allowed?

Calm your tits Abdul, we already stated this.
Just for fun :^)

(see )

ya cause some sand nigger might see that old hag and see her hair and it will cause him to get an erection.

And obviously this is why, and why we know sand monkeys are fucked up and will fuck ANYTHING.

R A R E

A

R

E

By that way, it was confirmed that was fake.

SAGED