Why are whites the only ones that can into fantasy?

Why are whites the only ones that can into fantasy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y--z7SEtypY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZGh02O44IM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>forgetting about Wuxia
>forgetting about 1,000 Arabian Nights

we aren't the only ones, but we are the best at it.
Nigs can't into fantasy because that requires them to have dreams and as we all know niggers don't dream.

Cause we're the most creative? We were constructing railroads and harnessing electricity while niggers were still running around with pic related.

The nippos and their ninjas look pretty fantasy to me

Also the chinks "historical" movies when 1 guy alone beat an entire army are kinda fantasy.

KFC buckets and golden teeth lack a certain romanticism.

We have culture that respects and encourages creativity while blacks are centered around mythical bulshittery

Come on now
Arabs and chinks are bretty gud at it too

Blacks have great fantasies too. Like how they were egyptians.

Whites are the only people that enjoy romantic fantasies/notions.

youtu.be/y--z7SEtypY

>implying others have culture

Making fantasy requires having a brain and imagination. None of which other races possess

Niggers physically aren't capable of creating great fiction. I'm reading a song of ice and fire and the level of feels these books can give me is insane, but only because the characters are so well developed and the plot is incredible. There's actually a black guy in the king's court, but all he does is leech and beg for help because he literally wuz kangz lol

Japan loves european-style fantasy. But, they have a very large and diverse fantasy of their own.

>Japanese castles
>Tibetan monasteries
>Cambodian wats
>Egyptian temples
>Mid-east palaces/castles/temples domes

Really depends on what architecture you think invokes fantasy.

I always wanted to know how the witcher 3 was received in Japan...

What book are you on right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZGh02O44IM

It topped the charts for a while over there.

>hey wrenches are cool, let me make one flat and worthless
>hey let me attach a knife onto the front of mine
>hey, cool wrench. i'm going to make one too, only I'm adding a dick to mine

That pirate with Stannis? I don't remember any niggers in ASOIAF except those in the backwards parts of Essos who are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

pretty much everyone thinks of lord of the rings style castles when they thing fantasy. not some stupid shitskin palace

I'm listening to this video, its great, thanks for linking it

this is so extremly weird.

Don't you have some GoT to watch, retarded burger?

Spare muh sides, captain sweden.

I don't know. I think Schindlers List was a pretty good fantasy film.

>heh, i dont watch popular shows like game of thrones. i am way cooler than all those normies!

DwD. I watched the show then after s6 the door I had an existential crisis since that plot twist was in the making longer than I've been alive (genz trump voter bb) and have been reading hardcore all year.
Nonono that guy is a rich nigger. He's the guy fucking white chicks in BLACKED videos. I was talking about jalahbar xho or however you spell it