Why doesn't the white nationalist movement understand PR? Do they want to grow or not?

Why doesn't the white nationalist movement understand PR? Do they want to grow or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/politics/white-nationalists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He should learn how to English first.

>when you have zero medical and biological knowledge
nazis again proving how dumb they are

(((White nationalists)))

Because they're retarded and when they think of white nationalism they think of 1930s Germany and not 1920s Germany.

I honestly have no idea.

If skinheads and other zero education retards didn't exist, nationalism could be taken seriously. It's especially bad in Finland. Fucking drunks and hooligans.

They're usually really stupid people, as shown by your pic related

To be quite honest yes, if they did get either a jew or a whitey with a jew-like brain that can do PR with some good unregulated platforms the NatSoc movement here could grow and take over countries by getting another hitler.
I'm more attracted to libertarianism and NatCap bit a lot of people would join that.

its infiltrated by alphabet soup agencies to the very top levels, and even the ones who aren't working explicitly for the feds have leverage on them.

Because the truth doesn't need PR. PR is a kike invention.
Gas yourself.

What is PR? Public Relations? Aka Propaganda? We have the truth on our side, we hardly worry about what others think, what is good to the tribe, the race, is what is good for us. We don't ask ourselves "How can we be equal and fair but truthful to and for our opponents and adversaries," we ask "What has value to us?" And nothing else matters to us, the rest will follow the flock.

When degenerates think they're the "superior genes"

People who advocate for the murder of their own people should be the ones to be exterminated.

Stop taking YouTube comments in shitty English seriously.

Autism genes will be selected for weaponization. Normie genes will be discarded.

A lot of morons flock to white nationalism. When I posted on Stormfront, I attempted to ask why they didn't censor themselves and hide some of their powerlevels. Of course, asking them a logical question made them chimp out and they refused to censor themselves in order to appeal to a broader audience. A lot of posters on there are either FBI agents, rednecks or misguided fags

Very true. Suomen Sisu is probably the one good example of a fine "ethno-nationalist" organization.
Many are. It makes me think they are only doing it for the shock-value. But many really do think that they can progress and grow with that presentation.
Kek.
If we ever wanna grow big we have to think about the way people view us. We cant fit the stereotype of fringe lunatics.

Imagine still being a liberal and seeing that comment. It is only going to pull you away from the ideas of ethnic nationalism.

>liberals shouldn't and cant be turned into right-wingers or into ethnic nationalists
Untrue. Many of us on Sup Forums were liberal once.

FPBP

>Account literally run by Jews
"Look at how crazy those whites are!"

I should, but i know that a large-enough part of the movement is like that. I wouldn't be surprised if the commentor was serious, or thought that his comment was a good add to the whole.

Roaming Millennial and That Guy T (civic nationalists) had Millennial Woes and Greg Johnson (ethnic nationalists) on for a 'debate'. They talked about demographics, race and culture. It was a civil chat and everyone was quite happy about it after. Still the comment sections turned to absolute shit. You should see Millennial Woes' video regarding the response. "Allies aren't just for leftists"

So does that mean that they're going to kill rural and suburban retards?

1: It isn't any worse than any other movement. The Dunning Kruger effect is in full force, idiots think they're smarter than they actually are and so speak loudly. This is actually less of a problem with our movement than others desu, none of the "big figures" in White Nationalism right now are as stupid as, say, the leadership of the Democratic Party, which is literally destroying itself with gaff after gaff.

2: This also isn't a bad thing in moderation. Extremism appeals to some people, and people tend to find the groups of similar levels of extremism to themselves. Nobody is put off of the Alt-Right because of what IronMarch does, and vice versa. The 1488s are a necessary part of movement, as are the more moderate elements.

This.

White nationalists and racists are Jewish puppets, whether they're aware or not.

aryanism.net/politics/white-nationalists/

WN 1.0s are retarded We 2.0

>none of the "big figures" in White Nationalism right now are as stupid as, say, the leadership of the Democratic Party

They're just as alienating. The weird pagan shit, the obsession with "white identity" and all that, it's just jumping the shark.

I'm with you on kicking out foreigners and the like, but you lose me when you start dressing up like you're in the SS. We don't live in Germany, retards.

You guys don't know that the guy is a frustrated commenter on Varg's vids AND also a romanian. So much for the superior white genes he preaches about, probably has some gyppo dad or grandad considering the edginess

Whats so bad about normal Nationalism? instead of this "White" Nationalist bullshit.

Actually this. People need to read how Hitler did it in the 20's.

Your right about the leadership. Many people that can be considered the leadership of the movement, at least in the anglosphere, are intelligent and well-read. Jared Taylor is one of our best.

And yes, our "leadership" is much better compared to the leadership of the democratic party.

I'm not that worried about extremism. I'm an ethnic nationalist myself. It is just about what kind of image you give about yourself.

There is a large flock of people in the broad WN-sphere that are really making it easy for liberals to attack or just dismiss our ideas. I see easy arguments lost on YouTube and on twitter everyday, that is not about the opponent but about the people spectating the conversation.

His name means: "exterminator of uglies/disgusting"

Those types are the ones i think styxjewhammer was talking about when he said some nazis were ADL shills. Most white nats online are crypto as fuck, while most just dogwhistle by going like (((this))). Stuff like op is legitimately retarded or a shill

>Whats so bad about normal Nationalism?

That one's a bit of a failed endevour, seeing as you just end up with a shitload of brown people waving the flag when its convenient to do so, but otherwise just happily chipping away at the bedrock of what makes it a nation.

But answering that by waving a flag with pagan runes on it is utterly bizarre.

but they do finbro

They invented the term "white genocide" to redpill normies on racemixing to the point JonTron fucking used it unironically

"Normal" or (((civic))) nationalism isn't really nationalism at all, we need to get rid of diversity

Because it's run by (((Jews)))

I'm sure he's someone you could bring over for dinner who'd be pleasant company.

>This food is fucking degenerate shit, only cucks eat beef medium rare, Loki demands that I eat raw rabbit during the equinox.

White nationalism is doomed by default because its proponents really like to divide and conquer themselves. You're never white enough, you're never nationalistic enough

They're way too idealistic, looking for a "purity" that is already long, long gone if it ever existed

No hes just saying, why doesnt nationalism just mean what it used to? As in, advocacy for your nation. The qualifier white seems unnecessary but in America it is necessary because we are on way to be minority.

But in germany or england just nationalism would work because everyone knows what you mean. Nat here in usa means BASED BLACK GUYS FUCKING MY WIFE

Bullshit mon ami, those are literally shill threads. Murdoch murdoch made a funny video on the purity fags called "100% bavarian phenotype" and they show how purityfags destroy everything

Hello Parisian

>But in germany or england just nationalism would work because everyone knows what you mean.

Not really, seeing as you've got Nigerians with UK citizenship these days. You'll just end up where you are now again.

Call yourself whatever makes your cock hard, but I'd be happy just to see the back of multiculturalism and a religion with the 'economy' as the new god.

As Nationalism i mean Ethnic Nationalism. I don't want to allow Spaniards Italians or Poles to just be allowed in Germany because they share my Skin colour? i am in no way related to them.

>Implying this isn't controlled opposition

Well, normal nationalism, at least in Finland was never considered a racial thing. We didn't have many non-whites and our nationalism didn't need a racial aspect. It was accepted that it was already like that.

I see civic nationalism as just another form of globalization. A nation without any historical ethno-cultural base is a fragmented one.

>A nation (from Latin: natio, "people, tribe, kin, genus, class, flock")

Easy, ask them them which 'genes' they want to preserve.

This youtube comment brought to you by Meth.

Nordistics aren't white nationalists kys mongrel

>As Nationalism i mean Ethnic Nationalism.

Very, very different game for you I guess. We made the mistake of allowing anybody from Europe in, so we can't just fall back on Anglo-Saxon nationalism, so we end up with this generic 'white identity' thing, which is just stupid (I've got fuck all in common with a German, for instance).

>I am in no way related to them
What a really dumb thing to say, it's a gradient. You should be more willing to admit a Dutchman than Greek for example. But this means not all HAVE to be barred, in fact that will probably stifle knowledge exchange. You should perceive your people as overall profile of information/genes - and you can let people join based on how much they % resemble you respectively. A few Greeks won't hurt you, lots of will though.

>WN needs PR

Fuck off, reddit. Don't bring your "appeal to masses" bulkshit like some civic nationalist cuck. Sage.

Nazifags are low iq faggots.

>A few Greeks won't hurt you, lots of will though.

A few of anything inevitably leads to more of them. There was a point in your history where you didn't have any moroccans, you know.

Mix Degenerate with Best
You get middle class then mix best eith best and you get the best dont be a fucking degenerate and completely eliminate the workforce

Because most of the leaders are FBI agents

Jews larping

Oh i see what you mean that sucks. i hope you guys do manage to come up with somenthing
thanks for Clarifying.

do these meatheads really believe this or is this some jewish tricks again?
i have read multiple sources on how the usual background jew is promoting white nationalism to spark an even more giant uproar against racism

this desu, it is the controlled opposition. your typical white nationalist is a fucking jobless degenerate with tattoos and some piercings and shit. The great leader Adolf Hitler never advocated degeneracy. And Adolf Hitler was not a racist, he was just against racial mixing and he encouraged Asians, Blacks, Whites, etc to have pride in their heritage. This (((white nationalism))) meme needs to die, period.

Dutch are more related to us than Greeks so i have no problems with the Dutch

the anglo world is in a unique position. by virtue of a common heritage and language we already have more in common with each other than all of europe combined.

the ethnic question is much simpler in the "anglosphere" since in-group identity is simply being a white, native english speaker. surnames, ethnic origins, etc. just don't carry the same weight in the english-speaking world.

Jesus christ I'm on a digit spree

Maybe kek agrees with me or stands behind me

Call me crazy but I think the movement could benefit from a lot more "average people." What I mean by that is that we get insulted a lot using strawmen of fat balding men wearing black lipstick with SS armbands and dumb skinheads with no muscle tone but on the other end of the spectrum you have people that prop up the bodybuilders who spend a lot of money on good clothes and disparage anyone who aren't those people. I mean obviously you should hold yourself to a standard but I feel like a lot more people would identify with white nationalistic movements if they felt that there were no prerequisites for belief or that they had to adopt other beliefs (even though I myself would prefer white nationalists to adopt an anti-feminist stance).

They're fucking Nazis. This is why nobody likes Nazis...they're delusion pricks who seek to artifically elevate their status through mass murder and cock blocking.

>is not about the opponent but about the people spectating the conversation

Agreed, when you look like an idiot people will only see the group as an idiot. You only get a few seconds to make a first impression with someone and if you are the cool collected, fact based individual people will agree with your ideas more.

Very well spoken user, wish there were more like you.

>be a kike
>post nazi screeds in broken english
>link to it and show the goyim how dumb nazis are

Variations of this for 400 years while enslaving the cattle with usury.

>Exterminate degenerated type
POL BTFO

>rught

>cuckservatives still get called nazi's
Great job PR.
Besides, it has its "moderate" groups like Spencer and Nathan Damigo.

Ethnic nationalism is an insane pipe dream. There will never he a white nation and there shouldnt be. Humanity is the only race and frankly if it means getting rid of nazis I hope we all blend into one race

Why can't we have both moderate groups and radical groups. If people want to be moderate then they can be moderate and if they want to be radical they can be radical. Eventually some people are going to move from the moderate to the radical side.

>the obsession with "white identity"
Get out Wang.

ebin post

But you get outer limits, for example Greeks and Italians. They look different enough that they never properly blend in.

You can count on an irishman to drop 'being irish' in a generation here, but you'll meet Italians that don't drop the act for three, four generations.

Anglo-Saxon, champ. Try reading an EU thread with Germans posting in it, frothing at the mouth over revenge against the UK, and then come back to me about 'white identity'.

I just do not have any great sympathy for continentals. Never liked them, really, and that goes for the Nazi stuff as well. It's too German and too foreign for me.

What happens to le racial purity once gene therapy and designer babies becomes a thing ETA 10-20 years?

No it couldn't. Skinhead gangd (dumb as they may be.) are more useful than faggy Richard Spencer types.

You mean white supremacy. White nationalism is good, and should be supported by whites who benefit from it. As Asian nationalism should be supported by Asians, and African nationalism etc.

>Skinhead gangd (dumb as they may be.) are more useful than faggy Richard Spencer types.

Not when votes matter. Here, we had a white australia policy until 1967 (coincidentally when you got your Hart-Cellar Act, we had to follow suit).

We could have that back with the right people speaking, but thugs with SS tattoos on their necks kill the image dead. They may as well be working for the left (I doubt they are, but the effect of their involvement in politics is to rob whichever side they support of legitimacy).

Antifa doesn't have the same effect with the left, because that's the politics of the unhinged to begin with, but you don't want their support: you want the support of normal people.

What the fuck is Sup Forums's issue with Richard Spencer? What the fuck have you done to actually support nationalism and try to redpill the public?

>What the fuck is Sup Forums's issue with Richard Spencer?

He's embarrassing.

>What the fuck have you done to actually support nationalism and try to redpill the public?

I haven't jumped on a stage to make an idiot of myself for the amusement of the NY Times. He's an attention-seeker that has nothing to add but his face.

>don't like the nazi stuff
>gets 88
Sure bud.

As for the rest of it, it's a case of German in Germany hating British in Britain, no shit. White doesn't supersede race.
Immediate race (Anglos in England) > race (Anglo) > general group (White) > everything else.
White identity is for places like America, Canada, Australia, etc where it's not a homeland of your people and you have had a ton of white integration. I don't expect Germans to adopt it over their own people.

those outer limits aren't as pronounced as you make them. i agree they occupy a weird situation but at the heart of it they're still european. just a little exotic -- but not as much as an african, arab, asian, etc.

china becomes the largest "white" country.

So you're saying you've done nothing?
I wonder (((why))) you might be attacking someone who's doing something then, what (((reason))) could you have I wonder.

White identity is codeword for white supremacy.
You people sicken me

Heil Hitler.

Thin edge of the wedge, though. They support 'ethnic politics' because they feel outnumbered. Lots of italians and greeks playing the 'multiculturalism' game in favor of even weirder groups, like chinks, bindis and even these days fucken heart of darkness africans.

>to actually support nationalism and try to redpill the public

But what Spencer is actually doing is giving the left a propaganda tool to point at and punch. He's not converting people in droves. If anything he's a good goy for the exact opposite interests.

The left has struggled to find high profile "nazis" to point toward for years because the neonazis barely exist. The KKK has more FBI agents than real members.

What these stooges are doing is crucial for the left to be able to find leaders and smear them and their cause.

>what (((reason))) could you have I wonder.

It's just fucken annoying to have been on the offensive for a good year and now have some embarrassing arsehat wandering around putting his foot in his mouth. It's like exposing a flank.

That said, we've got fuck all chance of getting anyone half way clever to do the talking (they'd become pariahs), so we end up with the 'nothing to lose' sort, and they're not usually prime specimens.

Well if whites aren't the best, who is it? Asians?

Many of us were "liberal" (classical liberal now since liberalism became synonymous with insane neomarxist Bolshie Leftism), not "Libtarded/Shitlib/Leftard"

There's a certain line that gets crossed that makes people a complete writeoff, a goner, a victim of the mindvirus, gone forever, irredeemable, unsalvageable

>Kurgan
Mfw

>What the fuck is Sup Forums's issue with Richard Spencer?

he's opportunistic, disingenuous and not very smart. a media creature through and through. anyone that takes up a cause for fame and fortune should be scrutinized intensely.

The last time the left punched Spencer, they made themselves look like violent jackasses.

You're a fuckin faggot

He's actually getting out there and trying to do something about it, he's one of the only people willing to do that.
The anti-spencer stuff just seems like even on the far right, whites aren't allowed spokesmen, every single one is called controlled opposition, FBI/CIA, or for other stupid bullshit.
Can you name a single pro-white spokesman that has white nationalists full support? Because I fucking can't.

Jared Taylor?

David Duke?

Duke's called FBI all the time.
Taylor I can kind of understand, but (((what question))) does he avoid?

Like I said, we get the chaff, not the weak, speaking, because we're conservative characters, largely. We don't stake it all on a speaking tour working out well.

What worked was mocking the left hard without presenting any real flank. Just a bunch of 'anonymous' trolls. He's become the 'face' by virtue of wandering up to the media to give interviews. That's mockable, and you're in an environment where the left has an army of journalists willing to do that mocking.

He's unwittingly become the flank, and I think he enjoys this position because he just wants attention.