How come people who love vaccines so much can never provide proof they work...

How come people who love vaccines so much can never provide proof they work? How come when presented with facts that they're harmful, they resort to casting insults? How come the very techniques antixaxxers used to prove vaccines cause autism (and were mocked for the techniques they used) were also the exact same techniques provaxxers use to prove vaccines DO work? Correlation, not causation.
"Muh vaccines cause autismo" *shows graph of autism increasing with vaccine usage
"Muh vaccines prevent polio" *shows graph of polio in decline with introduction of vaccines*
Why aren't you the superior human species that can see both sides for the retarded opinions that they hold, and keep a clear mind that is driven by facts, not the information they've been spoon fed since birth?
Just take a look at Ignaz Semmelweis, the doctor who studied hand washing. Something so basic that it's practically second nature to us today. But did you know that it wasn't always commonplace to wash your hands? Doctors would perform autopsies, and without washing their hands would go directly to delivering babies.
It's no wonder babies died from disease and polio. These nigger doctors would rub their hands in the fresh polio infected flesh and touch a newborn baby with them.
But I'm supposed to believe that if this doctor was vaccinated, that the vaccine HE received would protect the newborn, unvaccinated baby from his filthy jew hands?
No matter how many vaccines you get, if you have filthy jew hands, you will spread corruption to all that is pure and holy on earth.
Now please show me a single study that proves vaccines work, and prove there are no negative side effects in the long term.
I'll gladly take a vaccine if they're proven to work.

Other urls found in this thread:

historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/disease-eradication
bbc.com/news/health-13561766
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I won't take a vaccine just cause they're "proven" NOT to be harmless, but not proven to be effective.
Cause let's be honest, vaccines aren't effective.
I work in healthcare. When I was being educated on vaccines, they state that you can still get sick up to a week after taking the vaccine, and that's not cause you got the vaccine, but cause you were gonna get sick anyway.
What a coincidence.
Now are you going to be a sheep and empty your pockets into your filthy doctor's jew hands as he pumps you full of toxins that have yet to be proven to be effective in short term AND long term studies?
Or are ya gonna wise the fuck up and do research for yourself and wait until the lab rat tests are successful?
We are the lab rats that vaccines are being tested on. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

>How come when presented with facts that they're harmful, they resort to casting insults?
How come you get insulted and arrested for questioning the holohoax?
I think you have your answer, user.

>How come people who love vaccines so much can never provide proof they work?
>can never provide proof they work
Pic related.

Please refer to Ignaz Semmelweis, or did you glance over that cause you're illiterate?

Pre-1955, polio cases already on a massive decline, trend continues unaccelerated after 1955. Correlation does not prove causation.
Did you know 98 million Americans were infected with the oncovirus SV-40 between 1955 and 1963? The entry vector? The polio vaccine. And yes, it spreads from person to person.
The only thing the polio vaccine has been proven to do is increase cancer rates in the Western world.

>or did you glance over that cause you're illiterate?
Weren't you the one who said: How come when presented with facts they resort to casting insults?

>The only thing the polio vaccine has been proven to do is increase cancer rates in the Western world.
Citation needed*

Anyway, if the decrease in polio cases is a coincidence, explain these other diseases that got erradicated after vaccination.

I like you brazil ball :)

I think op also thinks earth is flat and 911 was a inside job

Or hes just a troll

You are so fucking stupid, you try to use my own logic against me, but completely fail because you have no clue what you're talking about to begin with.

I've told you twice now to look at Ignaz Semmelweis, but you're so fucking illiterate you don't know how to type, read, or google.

If you looked at Ignaz Semmelweis, all your shit for brains questions would be answered.

Yet you continue to talk without looked at the facts I've presented. You are presenting me "facts" that I've already disproven.

Correlation, not causation, you dumb nigger.

And further, all these diseases were already on the decline long before the vaccines were ever introduced. You know why?

Of course not, because you refuse to look into Ignaz Semmelweis.

and he is reacting with insults again

i think hes just a dumb idiot

>You are so fucking stupid, you try to use my own logic against me, but completely fail because you have no clue what you're talking about to begin with.
Again:How come when presented with facts they resort to casting insults?

You know what? Why don't you go ahead and NOT vaccinate your children? If anything it is a good thing that low-IQ people like you are weeded out of society.

>And further, all these diseases were already on the decline long before the vaccines were ever introduced.
Sure they were...

It's not an insult if it's a fact.

Him being illiterate, that's a fact. A nigger? Most likely. Shit for brains questions? Most definitely, considering his questions have already been answered.

But no, he wants a direct answer, like what mainstream media has been telling him for years. "Vaccines are good, everybody who disagrees is retareded"

Correlation, not causation.

I've never been vaccinated in my entire life and I'm more healthy than most the niggers that roam this earth.

blablabla shut the fuck up scum

Smallpox was eradicated off the face of the earth and now only be found in a few labs because of a vaccine

>Correlation, not causation.
historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/disease-eradication
Here is a selected part for you:
"Smallpox eradication was accomplished with a combination of focused surveillance—quickly identifying new smallpox cases—and ring vaccination. “Ring vaccination” meant that anyone who could have been exposed to a smallpox patient was tracked down and vaccinated as quickly as possible, effectively corralling the disease and preventing its further spread. The last case of wild smallpox occurred in Somalia in 1977."

But do go on about how vaccines had noting to do with it and how calling someone an illiterate nigger is not an insult.

lol, exactly. You can't prove vaccines work. All you show me is "correlation, not causation" graphs that your kind LOVES to call out when anti-vaxxers use to prove autism was created by vaccines.

Correlation, not causation. Live what you preach, nignogs.

and I'm sure if you're bitten by a dog w rabies you be begging for the rabies vaccine. If not then fucking die

>historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/disease-eradication

Anybody exposed to this disease, despite being vaccinated, could still spread it through physical contact. Even if you get the vaccine, you'd still have to wash your hands to prevent the spread of the disease.

While I do agree that vaccines are a PART of reducing the spread of infection, I don't believe it's the most important part.

Hand washing is miles more important than vaccines, and vaccines could be completely irradiated if nignogs could learn to wash hands.

>Correlation, not causation.
>proceeds to post 'well nothings ever happened to me so everyone should be fine!'
I hope you get malaria you underage faggot

This is a very good point. I'll be looking into the rabies disease and the prevention of infection as well as the treatment after being bitten. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, fellow nignog

you write like a bot

>anti-vaxxers use to prove autism was created by vaccines.
Go ahead and prove THAT is not a case of correlation, not causation.

Or better yet, give us a citation.

>While I do agree that vaccines are a PART of reducing the spread of infection
So you agree that they work, despite your original claim that they don't work, as seen here:

And then you wonder why we call you a retard.

You are the one who is throwing off insults to anyone who questions your beliefs, despite the fact we gave you plenty of evidence to support our claims while you gave us none to support yours.

Have a good day, sir.

I've provided plenty of evidence, just none that fits your narrative so you don't acknowledge it as evidence.

And while I don't believe vaccines work, I'm not closed off to the idea of vaccines. I just want to see trial studies to prove that they DO work before getting them.

Just going to spam you with evidence until you either wake up or fuck off

correlation, not causation,

and dont forget about the huge role hand washing played, or are you conveniently leaving that part out, because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Like I said, trial study. Not a shitty graph with so many different variables taking affect. Like, say, hand washing.

There have already been measles outbreaks in Romania for the first time in like forever thanks to you and your ilk exporting this stupid antivaxxer bs. Thanks OP.

You're welcome.

>work in healthcare

Being a janitor in a hospital doesn't count as "healthcare".

>I've provided plenty of evidence
No, you just kept repeating this: Correlation, not causation.

Just because you claim it is, does not make it proof that it is.

Go ahead and provide us with evidence to support your claim that it is a case of correlation, not causation. If you can't, that means your theory is shit and you should feel bad for your ignorance and self-righteousness.

>And while I don't believe vaccines work
You just said you did believe they worked here:>While I do agree that vaccines are a PART of reducing the spread of infection

You are being highly inconsistent in your beliefs and claims, which is why we don't believe you.

>correlation, not causation,
There you go again, just like a parrot or a liberal repeating a slogan they heard many times.

Are you seriously this dense? You think in the fucking 80's when the Hep vaccine was introduced that no one was washing their hands?

You are welcome to take or not take vaccines. My fathers quality of life was diminished by shingles and there is no way in hell that I will listen to an idiot like Alex Jones and not do all that I can to avoid the same fate.

I think the Hep vaccine was already in decline due to hand washing and when the vaccine was introduced, it was already nearly eradicated, but vaccines still get the credit, despite jumping on the bandwagon last second.

>erraticating the diseases it is for
>not proof of it working

Antivax retards are the worst

>Vaccinations do not work

Then just get bitten by a dog with rabies or get Aids I am sure you can pray over it and it will heal itself.

All the proof I need is Ignaz Semmelweis.

Seriously, look him up, study about him. You'll be amazed at how much he had to play in the eradication of disease. Vaccines could have been beneficial, but we will never know just looking at graphs that don't prove anything. There are many intervening factors that can completely affect those graphs, yet vaccines get all the credit, despite the diseases being in a decline before the vaccines were introduced.

>all other diseases start dying off in the 40s-60s due to vaccinations
>hep b still going strong until the 80's until vaxs start
>but somehow both of these are down to handwashing
actually try to explain how this could possibly happen

Because you live in a population of vaccinated people dipshit. Go hang out in third world countries for awhile and let us know how useless those vaccines are.

sanitation was well accepted as an effective means for fighting disease in the 1860s, vaccines came later.

if you want proof that vaccines work, take a survey at your workplace or school of people who get the flu vaccine every year vs how many sick days they take.

if you think you're a better scientist than the people who make vaccines you should do this

>All the proof I need is Ignaz Semmelweis.
No, you HAVE to prove your correlation is not causation bullshit since you keep spamming that shit to disprove our evidence.

>Seriously, look him up, study about him. You'll be amazed at how much he had to play in the eradication of disease. Vaccines could have been beneficial, but we will never know just looking at graphs that don't prove anything. There are many intervening factors that can completely affect those graphs, yet vaccines get all the credit, despite the diseases being in a decline before the vaccines were introduced.
You seriously don't get it do you?

>died in 1844
>diseases still running rampant for a century after until vaccines introduced
nah it was totally him

autism

sage

>You are welcome to take or not take vaccines
No he isn't. Vaccines don't work on a not insignificant portion of the population who are protected only because everyone else around them are vaccinated and don't come in contact with the virus. Antivaxers endanger not """"only""" their own children but these people as well.

What evidence?
You just screamed a name at him & repeated till ad nauseum 'CAUSATION DOES NOT EQUAL CORRELATION REEE'. Maybe you did but I probably missed it underneath all the intelligent totally not niggerspeak discourse.
Also, I do want to see actual evidence.

Measles made a comeback in the UK thanks to people refusing to get vaccinated

bbc.com/news/health-13561766

But are those drops in those diseases directly linked to the introduction of those vaccines and NOT other contributing factors like proper sanitation. That is the question.

Considering they happened sometimes decades apart from each other you can rule out improved sanitation.

>bbc.com/news/health-13561766

Vaccines are like the failsafe for nignogs who can't be arsed to wash their damn hands.

Not to mention it's a failsafe that's yet to be proven in a controlled study.

>All I need to believe is X

Something tells me you are religious and crazy. Could it be that you are part of the baby boomer generation that is getting Dementia and schizophrenia from the cocaine and alcohol abuse over the years?

That is the only way to explain how poor your arguments are and are in denial of things simply because you are a closed minded person who can not grasp that they are possibly wrong.

Polio outbreaks actually were a serious issue, especially in large cities in warm weather.
t. someone who knows people who grew up in that time

>lol just wash your hands to prevent the spread of bloodborne pathogens bro. I have never had AIDs because I diligently wash my hands!

Herd immunity.

>I ask for research to change my mind
>no research is provided
>I present research that proves my side
>nignogs on Sup Forums can't wrap their minds around the possibility of being wrong
>yet im the closeminded one, kek

Something that doesn't make sense if you have an IQ above 30. Notice how the percentile for the population that needs to be vaccinated for herd immunity to take effect increases each year, eventually until it hits 100%?

ye bro, get the aids vaccine and get fucked in the ass by all the nignogs you want, I'm sure you won't get sick.

t. 15 year old who has just discovered he can say 'nignog' on the internet and not get in trouble.

It's all because the anti vax believes that it causes autism or that they are allergic to MMR vaccine therefore they should not take it.

>But are those drops in those diseases directly linked to the introduction of those vaccines and NOT other contributing factors like proper sanitation. That is the question.
Let's think critically about this for a moment...

>proper sanitation was created by Ignaz Semmelweis, who died at 1865.
>diseases still existed after his death
>Vaccines get introduced
>number of reported cases of the diseases that had vaccines introduced to the population drops dramatically and there have even been cases in which the disease cases drop to 0 for so long it is considerated as being erradicated.

This seems to indicate that vaccines were the main contributing factor to the erradication of diseases, proper sanitation can only be considerated as a minor contributing factor to these drops.

Unless someone can provide me some statistical evidence with a chi-square distribution indicating otherwise I will go on to believe that vaccines are the ones responsible for the erradication of these diseases.

My cousin had an autistic kid and became an anti-vaxxer. Didnt give his second kid any shots and he ended up with autism AND measles. Funny stuff.

He may have died in 1865, but proper hand washing techniques were not implemented until late 1800's for only SOME hospitals, and wasn't the standard for all hospitals until about 1950's.

So please, don't bring up his death as if it's relevant. He lost his medical license and his hospital due to his controversial work on hand washing.

If most of my country's population were as stupid as you I'd make education as expensive as possible. You're the bread and butter of the American electorate: angry enough to want to vote, but so stupid you don't even know what you're arguing. The USA is literally worse than a 3rd world country at this point.

So you think everyone has washed their hands until recently and now, when antivaxers have been around for a while, they've suddenly stopped washing their hands and people started getting sick again? Are you insane?

That is pretty funny.

While I present myself as being strongly against vaccines, I would actually take them if I was shown proof they worked. There are people who take vaccines and swear by them who give birth to all autistic children as well.

Just because you are too dumb to understand how vaccines work doesn't mean that they are some satanic dark magic meant to create a new generation of autisimos.
Seems like antivaxxers are skeptical about vaccines because they don't expect the government to just do something out of the goodness of its heart... But the gubbermint isnt exactly being altruistic when it has vaccine requirements.. They need a healthy working force to power their economy. By making the population more disease resistant, they are protecting themselves from the economic devastation that a disease like smallpox could have caused,
We may discover one day that particular vaccine formulations may make people more susceptible to certain noncommunicable diseases like cancer and heart problems, but the likelihood that they were designed specifically for that purpose is essentially 0. A government wants to protect its people so that we can keep churning out those sweet, sweet tax dollars for them for as long as possible.

Let's not sit here and pretend Europe is famous for being hygienic.

In fact, I'd say their infamous for being unhygienic.

Russia v. America Nuclear Exchange when?

It's funny you say you never got vaccinated because you're autistic as fuck.

Well of course, but vaccines could literally be just water and people would still get them, beacuse they're proven to NOT be harmful! But have they been proven to be beneficial? No? All we get is a graph?? Oh. Ok.

keep getting vaccines, cause it gives the medical field more shekels.

o shit ur rite

So it has been infamous for being unhygienic, yet people weren't getting ill with diseases that they were vaccinated for! It's almost as if it weren't hand-washing, but the vaccines! You do realise this is an argument against your hypothesis?

I really want to read that but it's too long

Not soon enough. A global nuclear winter would have Australia in a pretty comfy place.

Like I said, I would gladly take vaccines if there was a clinical trial and study done on them, but there just aren't any.

In fact, all studies done on the flu vaccines have proven them to be ineffective.

But if vaccines do work, they play only one role of many in the reduction of infection.

>He may have died in 1865, but proper hand washing techniques were not implemented until late 1800's for only SOME hospitals, and wasn't the standard for all hospitals until about 1950's.
This does not however explain the drop in reported cases of the diseases since this would only avoid infection within hospitals, the average person was still as vulnerable to the diseases as they ever were.

You are basically confusing the importance of the two.

But hey, you don't NEED to take my word for it. If you are so certain that hand washing was single handedly responsible for erradicating those diseases go ahead and write a scientific article about it, and don't forget to provide statistical evidence supporting your claim, including a chi-square distribution.

If you are right you will win a Nobel prize in medicine for disproving everything that so many generations of medical researchers have studied and built their theories upon.

It is only 5 sentences... I have faith in you.

>I would take it if there was proof
>Evidence is shown
>It's not what I believe in
>I would take it if there was proof

And the cycle will be like this over and over again. I am sure you are trolling at this point and laughing behind your monitor.

>I am sure you are trolling at this point and laughing behind your monitor.
Anti-vaxxers are literally at the same level as literal favela niggers from the early 1900s.

I'm not going to pretend I'm educated enough to write an article like that, nor am I going to pretend you are educated either, considering all the info you received on vaccines was from your jew doctor who benefits from you getting them.

I'm just a concerned citizen who has some reservations about vaccines and their effectiveness.

and showing me graphs won't change my mind, cause I can make up my own shitty graphs that prove the contrary.

It won't change anything.

You know what changes things? Hypotheses that are tested in a controlled environment where only one variable is changed to determine the effectiveness of that one variable.

This is yet to happen.

Generally when you inject mercury into your self you tend not to think logically afterwards.

So you're just an idiot.

/thread

>Like I said, I would gladly take vaccines if there was a clinical trial and study done on them, but there just aren't any.
You do know that Google Scholar is a thing, right?

Hey nigger, consider this graph.

Now please respond to me with "Correlation, not causation" so I can call you a dumbfuck and say the same thing about your graphs.

Loose graphs like these do not present anything factual. You literally can not prove causation in any of these graphs that have been posted in this thread.

I'm asking for proof, other than shitty graphs.

Nah man, he can just post his own graphs, don't you know?

>I don't have to argue with you because you don't know anything! I am right by default.

Goddamn you're stupid

How doesn't it make sense? If >90% of the population is vaccinated, then the likelihood of the disease being present is low enough that the few that don't vaccinate won't get it.

My wife is a pediatric nurse practitioner at a medicaid clinic. The majority of her patients are anchor babies or straight up illegal immigrants. Guess what diseases she sees in them? Measles, whooping cough, yellow fever, hepatitis B etc etc... all diseases we don't see in American citizens that recieve vaccinations. She has never seen a legal citizen on a normal vaccine schedule have these diseases. Guess vaccines don't work, right bro?

This in anecdotal, I realize that, but when all you are doing is cherry picking charts that show random correlations, some anecdote fits right in.

RETARD ALERT!!!

I'm just saying, Mexican's aren't really well known for their hygiene, if you catch my drift.

>nor am I going to pretend you are educated either
But I am, I have a college degree in biological sciences by one of the top 10 universities of latin america, I studied immunology and therefore studied vaccines, their mechanisms of action, their effects on the population over the generations and their potential problems. I am literally very qualified to discuss this, unlike you.

>considering all the info you received on vaccines was from your jew doctor who benefits from you getting them.
Read above.

>and showing me graphs won't change my mind, cause I can make up my own shitty graphs that prove the contrary.
Except you can't because graphics are made from data, and therefore are representatives of the data that is provided, in this case number of reported cases collected from hospitals and clinics.

>You know what changes things? Hypotheses that are tested in a controlled environment where only one variable is changed to determine the effectiveness of that one variable.
You are seriously retarded if you never heard of clinical trials for vaccines.

Basically you admit you don't have the knowledge to understand the topic at hand, and yet believe you are somehow qualified to determine whether or not what we are telling you is right or not, because you lack the proper set of skills to be capable of that. At this point one must wonder why anyone on their right minds would believe in the opínion of someone who clearly admits that they dont know what they are talking about.

>Is butthurt enough to call me nigger
>Will not do a scientific study and is not educated enough to do so

If you can not do a scientific study what makes you think you can read one? That might actually explain a lot of why you can not refute anything other than saying the same thing like a new age liberal cuck.

How does washing hands not affect the diseases at the same time then, if it were caused by hand washing the number of cases would reduce around the same time for each one

Imagine that rates of autism in a population is a constant (a). Imagine exposure to (((mercury))) from vaccines is directly related to the amount of children being vaccinated (m). Now, also imagine that population changes will equally affect rates of (a) and (m) in a given population, where the population size directly related to both values of cumulative (((mercury))) in children and number if children with autism.

Do you see where this is going?

>I have a college degree in biological sciences by one of the top 10 universities of latin america
Look out bro, he's gonna say your not known for being hygienic.

Notice your double dose MMR coincides with a known spike in autism starting in 89. But yea yea correlation causation etc. How do I know these results are a cause and not just correlated with the assassination of JFK? Maybe the illuminati stopped spraying the disease everywhere. Your graphs are only correlated, but it's just not concrete proof.

saying you went to school doesn't make it true. Classic latin top 10 university? What's that, Mexican't?

top ten universities in mexico is like detroit elementary school here