Aboriginal Pride Thread

Blackfellas never had crime or drug problems until the whitefella came and brought disease, violence and alcohol to the communities.

We have a rich culture history and aboriginal civilization has been alive for 40,000 years because we know how to live in harmony with the land. The whitefella just pollutes the earth and needs "smart"phones to enjoy their time alive.

Australia always was, always will be Aboriginal land.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.phys.org/news/2017-01-humans-climate-australian-megafauna.html
news.uwa.edu.au/201201124269/opinion/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australia-s-climate
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM
youtube.com/watch?v=uww8qV_lHpU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7TWJMO4k3k
youtube.com/watch?v=FOX8_stGTdo
youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg
psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=1m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no cause you´re ugly

stfu hitler.

They also didn't invent fire, figure out how to tie a rock to a stick, or domesticate any local animals until whitey showed up.

>burns down super ancient old growth forest covering continent, destabilizes ecosystem, makes almost all megafauna go extinct and turns 90% of the continent into a desert wasteland
>"harmony"
Go huff some petrol and get diddled by your mother.

>implying it was not some sort of cosmic cataclysm that burn whole continent and destroy whole pre cataclysm Abo civilization.

of course aboriginal tribes had fire, and we also had spears other technology.

There was no domestic animals because you cant fence in any of Australia's animals like a sheep and there's no indigenous crops like wheat or corn to create farms with.

Actually I was explicitly stating that 1/64th of your ancestry burned the continent to the ground.

If you were a real abo you wouldn't understand how to read, let alone use a computer. U identify as abo for gibs mate?

I have never met an Aboriginal, but I do appreciate native cultures and hope that yours can survive.

I am Slav mate.
And Abos are remnants of destroyed people. Its kind of like your Natives. They have their own civilization but were almost wiped out by European and African diseases. Rest was subdued and practically broken.
Now you have Natives that are pretty much subhuman compared to whites.

>white fella came and brought violence
We wuz killing each other before the white fella

Mistook you for OP cuz you said something retarded.

Abos destroyed their continent when they got there by burning it to the ground and killing all the large grazing herbivores.

I am really interested in your culture and dream time, do Abos have a history of psychedelic usage?

source please.

Abos speak like the narrator from Bastion?

You have outdated info.
Also its the same shit that also happen in Europe.
>Greece used to have forests
>Middle East used to be green
>Western Europe used to have big game

The great burning in Australia happen in similar frame of time as a flood in North America. You know that flood that not only kill most of the big animals but also strip soil and wipe out any human settlements that was on the way.

Aboriginal Pride=Cultural enrichment!
Black Pride = No problem, same!
Muslim pride = Cultural enrichment!
Southamerican pride = Cultural enrichment!!

WHITE PRIDE = RACIST

m.phys.org/news/2017-01-humans-climate-australian-megafauna.html

news.uwa.edu.au/201201124269/opinion/how-aboriginal-burning-changed-australia-s-climate

OP confirmed abo
Only an abo would call himself a
>blackfella
Kek

Lots of different tribes used lots of different plants and there are plants that may have been used for these purposes but it's not widely known.

So what's your fucking point? You want Aboriginals to come and save Europe or someshit? Take your complaints to the (((United Nations))).

All humans change the climate, it's not like the whole of central Australia was a tropical rain-forest that was destroyed.

I don't get it.

Abos can't read and write.

Who the actual fuck cares about tribal natives in Australia? Fuck you op.

On an abstract level I feel great sympathy for the indigenous, being a broken people with lost traditions and culture, living as dependents on the tit of the welfare state.
That sympathy is tempered with digust and despite whenever I see their filthy goblin faces and delinquent youths, let alone have to listen to their garbled pidgin.
On a more spiritual level, I wonder about the spirits and gods from their dreamtime that might still haunt this land. But then I remember that the bones of my ancestors also still lie in this dirt, and their spirit is still strong in my memory.

because 1. there was nothing of value to steal before the white man came.
2. They were too stupid to invent drugs, before the white man came.

Pretty simple explanation really.

so your rationale. Its' the white mans fault for tempting the black bastards. Not the actual fault of the assholes stealing and doing drugs?

so if i left a needle of heroin. Or an unlocked car, means your gonna steal it, cause the temptation overrules your common sense?

Gee, nice impulse control THAT also must be the white mans fault.

Just because you didn't have a word for crime when you raped your daughter, drank her blood after chopping off her baby clitoris and then splayed your sons cock and Fucked it doesn't mean you had some nigger utopia.

Fuck off nigger

Can you link me towards some video or article that would help me learn more

I have a book about the abo dream lines. Some good stuff. Theres even a cuckolding dream

Lol is there an uglier race of people (besides Indians obviously. And niggers)

Git fucked white cunt, but u got sum muney for da bus?

Mandatory wise elder posting

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

>this entire thread
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM

abos make me nauseous

I want to know what does the average non-Australian know about Aboriginals?

I hope I never see anything like these in Korea.

They drink gas and walk around with bare feet until their soles are like a dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=uww8qV_lHpU

Stop messing with the gene pool.

Fuck are you talking about? Abos gang rape children as common practice to this very day and traded women as slaves between different tribes before whitey showed up.

They also raised children and groomed them for the sole purpose of eating them, especially in the north. They were absolute savages without a si gle ounce of humanity in them. They aren't homo sapiens.

I thought the Chinese loved to visit Korea?

I like this from the 90s, good stuff.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O7TWJMO4k3k

>Australia always was, always will be Aboriginal land.
Fucking prove it, nigger. What good is saying "gibmedat land it's mine" if you can't take it back yourself; you can do nothing more than throw stones and jab sticks.
>never had crime until whites
That's because you were too primitive to be able to have a justice system.

It's obviously their land even if you kill em' all we still will remember that it's their land.

Just like we do with the lost kingdom of Tracia.

Kek, fuck off. England is not native British land, France is not Gallic land, America is not native American land, and Australia is not native Australian land. The native Australians probably stole land from one another until a strong enough people arrived to take it all. All of the claims of land "belonging" to anyone who has been unable to defend it are pathetic, since the opposite is true. Natives deserve fuck all if they're conquered.

Last time I checked this was still one of the most recognizable monuments in the UK.

The naives of your land mixed with the invaders, that's the reason why you don't look exactly like germans or nords, and everyone knows that the islands were invaded.

We know this without all the compiled evidence we have of the Abbos, from culture to the people itself, everything survived long enough to be salvaged.

In easter island you left people to die, by the time we took care of the islands there were only a hundred natives, now they recovered their island their culture and their ethnic, the world it's not the same the imperialists pretend it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=FOX8_stGTdo

The 10 year old males get raw chicken and take turns fucking it

They are ugly

And as different from the rest of the hominids as you can be, but somehow they can mix with them perfectly.

Wich makes me think that human race evolved specifically for race mixing.

youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg

obligatory

>Blackfellas never had crime problems until the whitefella came

Because before whitefella came, rape, killing your kids and the like were considered a Tuesday (oops, abos didn't have calendars so that might be culturally insensitive).

BritbonG but Grew up in rural Queensland and I know how bad you fuckers really are
Like 99% fucking morons
>but seriously respect to any aboriginal that breaks the stereotype and actually makes something of themselves

Stay in Emuland then.

>>but seriously respect to any aboriginal that breaks the stereotype and actually makes something of themselves

And if you check the family tree, there's whitefella blood in there somewhere.

you beat me to it.

They have the smallest cranial capacity among living human races, making them an intermediate form between homo erectus and sapiens.

>Abo appropriation in this week's episode of The Leftovers

I agree, but whites are also being conquered right now. We are not above nature.

lterally this retarded sub-humans discovered that they could hunt animals by burning down forests, that is why you live on a fucking desert island.

>Blackfellas never had crime or drug problems
Because most of what we consider crimes,such as raping kids, they had legal and they didn't call drugs as 'drugs'. But hey, you have 40 000 years of civilization where you fling shit at each other and mash sticks together in poor attempt to make a fire after all.

These were the "civilization" that forgot how to make fire, right?

fbpb

You're conflating white with a certain merchant class of people's again...

>have an entire lush continent all to yourselves
>destroy it with burning hunting and no forethought.
>as in post-industrial levels of destruction by cave people due to being retarded
>as a result, be on the road to extinction LONG before Europeans arrived. Populations had plummeted and were not going to be replaced.
>blame white fellas for your demise anyway
>despite having used up so many of the continent's resources, never actually invent a house, stone tool (let alone iron), or even the returning boomerang. It was literally just a curved stick they chucked. A Dutchman did the aerodynamic carving to make it return.
>have such a different brain structure that neuro-medicine needs to alter its standard practices to treat them, but it is not PC so not widely known or talked about.
>same with many biological factors, as they are either barely, or not related at all to other hominids.
>health issues from mixed breeding are very high, and not because of "muh discrimination"
>have some of, if not THE sickest and most self-destructive sexual and child-rearing practices in the world (SEE LINK). This is why the Europeans wanted to take the children away. To save them.

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

FUCK ABBOS

so you be kangz and sheeeit?

>>have such a different brain structure that neuro-medicine needs to alter its standard practices to treat them, but it is not PC so not widely known or talked about.

Tell me more. Link?

>Australia
>lush continent

American education everybody

>live in harmony with the land.
Is that why you burned 95% away so that the entire interior of your continent is inhospitable desert?
Noice!

>>Australia
>>lush continent
>American education everybody

What he meant to say is "Continent full of lushes."

WE WUZ BIKEY BOYS AND SHEEIT :youtube.com/watch?v=1_oK076OApk

What did you invent....sticks?

That is the doozy, there are no links. I'm from Australia, and my sister is a neuropsychologist who works with brain injuries in rural Vic and NSW. Gets a lot of aboriginals obviously. It is a constant battle between the industry trying to keep a PC facade and practitioners saying "if I could just treat them differently, I could save them.

There are a handful of books that cover it. Hard to get books, but my sister sought them out for two patients

Skull shape and structure, and nose and sinus structure, greatly influence brain structure. And just look at how different their skulls are

>we know how to live in harmony with the land
70 or so percent of Australia is uninhabitable desert because when abos discovered fire they burned down the lush rain forests.

I was born and raised in Australia, you fucking curry huffer
If you had any education besides street shitting and call center operation you would know that Australia was a vast jungle continent with tons of megafauna. The aboriginal arrival/evolution resulted in it all being burned for ease of hunting, and everything being hunted to the point that the largest thing there now is the emu

>abos killed all the mega-fauna with sticks
>Auzis couldn't kill even kill a bunch of emus with machine guns

really makes those neurons fluctuate

But black skin radiates energy quickly... No no no, none of this is adding up at all!

you're just mad and embarrassed that you share Denisovan blood with your southern abbo cousins

Have you heard of different medications being needed because standard ones are either non effective (or lesser), or even dangerous to use while having no or minor side effects on whites or other minorities.

I am 100% North Indian who can trace his ancestry back to the Hindu Kush mountains; Try again kid

Yes. The two big ones are alcohol and pain medication hypersensitivity. Far more than just the factor of having not evolved with alcohol. Anything to do with neuroblocking and hemispherical interaction

What a weird fucking peoples...

well how do you explain your inability to comprehend that Australia WAS a lush country that the Abbos burned and hunted into desert?

Do the Hindu Kush poo in loo?

Haha we are North Indians , white chic magnet material

Like Africans but without any natural sense of rhythm / musical ability.

Read the whole thing with a boong accent

Just that you made these 2 things. Like the didgeridoo, I was tempted to buy one at a fair.

ill make u skip cunt

lol. fuck off pajeet

>Boomarang was just a curved stick they chucked at animals. A Dutchman did the first carving to make it aerodynamic and return
>Didge is literally a tree hollowed out by termites. They didn't even make or manufacture it themselves

Your wife would love to threesome with pajeet and tyron my little redneck friend

They're like nothing else other than the skin color. A human wonder swept under the rug because it makes people feel uncomfortable.

Abos have a great sense of humor in my opinion

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=1m32s

>Australia always was, always will be CIA land.

Hey Tyrone.

Gross Indians are as ugly as aborigines

White chicks are ugly compared full Aryan goddesses

This must be documented in at least some anesthesiologist texts, akin to hypo-sensitivity by redheads to certain pain medications or anesthetics.

How the fuck would you know?

Your entire history is either verbal or cave paintings. I doubt "that one time our community had a drug problem" rates as a sing along.

Also, you might have been able to live in harmony with the land. I'll grant you that. But I highly fucking doubt you had a good time of it; you have 40 thousand years of famine, fire and blood feuds.

The only thing I can gather is that you were too goddamn primitive to ever create problems for yourself.