I've been thinking about this for long time and I can't figure out

I've been thinking about this for long time and I can't figure out.

Let's say there secedes a part of USA that becomes a white ethnostate. How do you scientifically single out who is white and who will be exiled?

I don't want a list of defining traits, I want you to tell me what process/method will every person need to undergo in order to "get a seal of 'whiteness scientifically approved' in his/her citizenship" and thus approved for settlement.

It'll be a three phase process:

First phase is checking to see if your skin matches a paint swatch chart.
Second phase is drinking a litre of whole milk.
Third phase is signing a document stating that if you were to have a child that is not white or honorary white it will be ground down into an industrial paste.

We would just let anyone in who looks white and would have a few experts in the subject. I'm really good at figuring out who's white. If they aren't white we will purge them if they start acting out or weird or anything like that.

i think it should be blue/green eyes and light hair only

anything else is mud tier

would this mean Marion wouldn't get a pass?

A government agency, the Department of Nipple Checking, will review every potential citizen's nipples to see if they're pink enough.

that girl would

so brown eyes are aryan after all

pls no shitpost am serious

We have DNA testing, so itd be slow but we could just kick out anyone who wasnt generically more than 70% North/Western European.

Ancestry DNA tests. If they aren't at least a certain percent (95?) European, no deal.

Does hazel count. My eyes are kind of like this but more distinct flecks of green.

>70%
That's a pretty low standard.

Look at faece

That excludes 99% of non whites

We need to be scientifically sure though. We could invent a really fast DNA test, kinda like how police stops drivers and asks them to blow into machine that will measure their blood alcohol levels. We need something similar.

You can see DNA from face, exact dna if you're trained to do so, South Africa has a hair test to exclude negroid populations from white population.

I'd be in favor of just going by South Africa's handbook OP.

>Social rights, political rights, educational opportunities, and economic status were largely determined by the group to which an individual belonged. There were three basic racial classifications under the law: Black, White and Coloured (mixed). Indians (that is, South Asians from the former British India, and their descendants) were later added as a separate classification as they were seen as having "no historical right to the country".

>An Office for Race Classification was set up to overview the classification process. Classification into groups was carried out using criteria such as outer appearance, general acceptance and social standing. For example, it defined a "white person" as one who "in appearance is obviously a white person who is generally not accepted as a coloured person; or is generally accepted as a white person and is not in appearance obviously a white person." Because some aspects of the profile were of a social nature, reclassification was not uncommon, and a board was established to conduct that process. For example, the following criteria were used for separating the coloureds from the whites:
>Characteristics of the person's head hair
>Characteristics of the person's other hair
>Skin colour
>Facial features
>Area where the person lives, the person's friends and acquaintances
>Employment
>Socioeconomic status
>Eating and drinking habits

>This law worked in tandem with other laws passed as part of the apartheid system. Under the Prohibition of Mixed Marriages Act of 1949, it was illegal for a white person to marry a person of another race. With the enactment of the Immorality Amendment Act of 1950, it also became a crime for a white person and a person of another race to have sexual intercourse.

Nice, but sounds outdated by today's standards. We could be far more scientifically accurate with the technology we have today to quickly and accurately measure how white someone is, and reject them if they don't meet a certain percentage. Maybe something similar to 23andme test, but even quicker?

I have a significant amount of Greek in me.

I conscider myself vastly superior compared to Western/Northern Europeans.

A committee of seven white grandmothers would decide.

Brazil is so mixed up that they have a state organization to determine your race based on a photograph which then partly determines your acceptance to university so I imagine it would be something like that

It would be practical for the vast majority of people in identifying whether they're white, colored, or black. DNA tests would only be necessary for an extreme minority since obviously mixed people would be automatically considered nonwhite.

>Does hazel count

no lots of nonwhites have Hazel

no non white has blue

>spanish
>portugese
>white

One of the tests would be seeing how you react around common white people dogs (and how the dogs react around you).

True white people should instantly bond with the dog, whereas the dog would probably bark at non-whites, and ghosts.

Didn't take long for a response from the United Mongrels of America.

fuck off you D&C shill