Wow Just Wow

Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski got engaged

money.cnn.com/2017/05/04/media/mika-brzezinski-joe-scarborough-engaged/

So the whole time, he really WAS tapping her old ass?

Also, he could do better and get a 22 year old. Why an old lady?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Joe_Scarborough/Archive_02
archive.is/W4V2U
youtube.com/watch?v=AwapEgZrukA
youtube.com/watch?v=7MVa9lHes98
youtube.com/watch?v=V9-r1yhZC10
washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/06/30/mika-brezezinski-quietly-divorces-husband-of-23-years/?utm_term=.cb6773a71bb0
americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/767685048703279104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah well. Practically no one watches MSNBC anyway.

Threadly reminder that Joe Scarborough was desperate enough to actively engage wikipedia editors to get that bit of history out of his wiki bio.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Joe_Scarborough/Archive_02
archive.is/W4V2U

>Joe Scarborough again. Though I am pleased that 50% of my life as described by Wikipedia no longer involves an event that I had absolutely nothing to do with, I am surprised that Wikipedia continues to allow Gamaliel to remain an administrator when she has shown such bad faith in this matter. The following sentence she wrote in this section is simply false:

>If national magazines, newspapers, and radio programs can mention this, why can't Wikipedia? Gamaliel 23:06, 16 March 2006

>One magazine mentioned Lori's death and it issued a retration with an apology from James Wolcott. Why? Because they were facing a libel lawsuit if they did not. No newspaper has EVER suggested I had anything to do with Lori's death. There has never been a hint of my involvement. I can't speak to radio programs but I would guess they would have called me if they had broached this subject. I brought it up on Don Imus's show three years ago. But of the hundreds of thousands of words I have uttered on TV, radio, on the floor of Congress and in speeches all across America, I hardly think a throw away line in 2003 justifies 7% of my bio being polluted by your suggestions that have placed me in a false light on Wikipedia for years. I continue to ask why you are so obsessed when your history of activity on my sight casts Wikipedia in the worst of light.

This makes Trump cucking Joe even funnier:
youtube.com/watch?v=AwapEgZrukA

I vaguely remember some controversy but had forgotten what it was.

Any respect I had for him is gone.

If a man had felt a woman's head like that, even on invitation, the feminists would have gone batshit.

kek

He should fuck her, but no way should he marry that bitch.

This is going to end badly for him

Aw, good for them.

I had watched that show almost every morning, since like 2008. But since about October they just got to be far to much hacky. And that show after the election with the huge grey haired dildo Anand Giridharadas really killed it. And now they are Morning Resistance, which is un-watchable. It sucks because they were the only good thing on in the Morning. CNN is garbage. Fox is literally for old retarded people.

/r/ing that image where they quietly divorce their spouses

Who

>This is going to end badly for him

I suspect he has hit it so much that it is boring. Maybe she sensed that, noticed she was in her 50s and wanted him to put a ring on it.

What else could he say, I guess?

But think about it. LBJ was President when she was born. Man had not even stepped on the Moon when she was born.

Damn, Joe. You are a man on TV. Why wouldn't you hook up with a 20-something for real?

Popp was right. Never marry an old lady.

youtube.com/watch?v=7MVa9lHes98

>Also, he could do better and get a 22 year old. Why an old lady?

Do you know who her father is?

He has a problem with killing the young ones.

I honestly thought something was up.

Their show is literally like watching an old jewish couple argue for 4 hours. This isn't remotely surprising.

>Do you know who her father is?

I am confused, user.

A politician from a long time ago? Who cares?

He isn't humping her Dad.

And her ovaries are too old for fertilizing, so if her Dad had good genes, he wouldn't be able to mix them with his anyway.

What was the timeline of these events?

Who the fuck has time to watch or care about morning TV news shows? Are you guys all 65+ years old or something?

Mika is a polack I had no idea

youtube.com/watch?v=V9-r1yhZC10

oh yeah, they look like a real stable couple

He's a zionist puppetmaster who pretty much set up america's anti-iran pro-israel policy. He's up there with Soros.

He's a murderer

>Organizations founded: Trilateral Commission

Zbigniew is one of the head Jews.

They don't want to be the dead intern

>Trilateral Commission

THAT STUFF IS REAL?

Real enough.

That's how a man handles his woman. "Shut up bitch, man talking"

Also wrote Obama's thesis at Columbia University. Lifetime political relationship between the two.

mika's daddy is a yuuuuge in the heroin / trafficking business (vietnam / laos and later afghanistan)

if you are running low on fetus parts to eat, organs, child's blood, etc., brzezinski would be a good one to associate with

if you are not into that obviously you'd never consider mika for a second

>Also, he could do better and get a 22 year old.

he did, she was found dead in his office

washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/06/30/mika-brezezinski-quietly-divorces-husband-of-23-years/?utm_term=.cb6773a71bb0

is this really a surprise?

The primaries when Mika was all over Trump's dick

23 YEARS

And she divorces the poor bastard

Who would marry a woman who does that?

>Also wrote Obama's thesis at Columbia University. Lifetime political relationship between the two.

So Obama is told to hide his gayness.

Marry a sassy black woman.

And gets his thesis written?

Sounds like Barry was being "Groomed"

We got screwed, anons.

Women act like that is cool, right up until the Honeymoon.

What happened anons? What did he do? Did he pull a Teddy Kennedy or something?

Someone should add it back. I would but I don't know how to edit wikipedia in way it would a chance of staying.

Dead intern found in his office when he was in congress. Probably why he left politics. Oh and the coroner who did the autopsy of the murder donated to one of his campaigns

Jesus! How was that not investigated up one side and down the other?

Found this, also, just now. Quotes from the article linked below:

>Unbelievably, that was it. The story was simply dropped. A young female employee of one of Florida's Congressmen had died unexpectedly in the Congressman's office. There were no witnesses to her death and the cause of death was not apparent. Klausutis' boss, Joe Scarborough had recently resigned from Congress prematurely and unexpectedly, amid rumors about his marital fidelity and soon after a divorce. He had also abruptly resigned as publisher of the Independent Florida Sun, claiming that resigning from Congress and as publisher was necessary to spend more time with his sons.

>Such circumstances make one pause. Sick to death of the clear bias of the corporate owned media, and suspicious of the odd nature of this death, we began to dig for answers. The more information we discovered, the more unlikely, and the more newsworthy the story became.

americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html

Wow.

Trump called it
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/767685048703279104

>Why an old lady
Because that's how love works user my gf is 8 years older than me and we adore each other

>very insecure

With Trump's money and connections and years in NYC, I bet he knows the dirt on ALL the key figures in politics and fake news.

I wish he would release details.

>my gf is 8 years older than me and we adore each other

How old are you user?

>my gf is 8 years older than me and we adore each other

Men don't say "adore". You are either a lez or a woman pretending to be a man (or possibly both, one supposes).

How can you view the most recent comments?

Until she gets old and crusty...
my wife is 9 years younger than me like it should be

Also, remember the Gary Condit affair (that he reportedly only admitted after the third interview with police) in those days (within a few years)?

What was going on in DC, ffs?

>Also, he could do better and get a 22 year old. Why an old lady?
Because if you want companionship rather than just sex or starting a family, an older woman is a far superior option. 22-year-old chicks are very childish from a grown man's perspective.

I knew they were fucking.

My wife is 8 years old than me. Does your gf have children?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say the guy didn't see 23 years into the future.

>Because if you want companionship rather than just sex or starting a family,

So why get married for companionship alone?

Sounds like a waste of the future.

>anyone on Sup Forums
>having a girlfriend

You're not fooling anyone.

Good point user. And it made me laugh.

I was referring to the RECENT engagement.

But I did laugh.

No

Oh good. You'll be fine. She's probably more based.

Joe used to have the smartest conservative commentary on TV. He had great instincts for what messaging would work with the conservative base and was always ahead of everybody on how certain stories would play with the half of America that isn't represented on most pundit shows.

Since the Trump thing has become personal for Joe, he hasn't been able to be impartial and has decided to just trash Trump every chance he gets. The other pundits are standard MSNBC Shills which makes the show unwatchable now.

It's just not very smart anymore.

he bashed an intern over the head and killed her; the coroner was his mate, and backflipped on suspicion/suicide.

>wow just wow
you need to fucking leave

wtf

>Why an old lady?

Because at some point you gotta stop chasing ass and find a real partner. Women are already pretty dumb. Young hot women are on another level of mindnumbing dumbness. Young hot smart women are not only a rare find but also the most likely to be gold diggers. Wouldn't expect a drumpfturd to understand this though. You probably think le conservative instagram drumpf babes are so smart for voting against their rights.

hail to the meme in chief

>Joe used to have the smartest conservative commentary on TV. He had great instincts for what messaging would work with the conservative base

I have never thought of Joe Scarborough as conservative. I stopped watching years ago, so I missed a lot of his anti-Trump rantings (heard about it though).

To me, he isn't any more a conservative than Glenn Beck is They both suck.

>And why marry a woman in her 50s anyway?

why is this yahoo news tier shit on Sup Forums
saged
fuck off back to 9gag

>caring about Jewish tv news

>Why an old lady?
Family

>Because at some point you gotta stop chasing ass and find a real partner

>gotta

Why?

But stipulating that you do -- why get an old lady? Old ladies are not fun and they smell bad and are annoying and unreasonably demanding and have skin like iron, do they not?

didn't Trump allude to this at some point?

Like "everyone knows what's going on with Joe and Mika" or some comment like that?

Trump knows what is going on.

Maybe they thought he was going to say some more stuff so they went ahead and let people know? Maybe?

Also, I have been with women in their 30s and their boobs were no prize from a "stand-up and be perky" standpoint.

Imagine women in their 50s.

First off, when you're 55, a 50 year old isn't going to look old. How old are you? I bet you people younger than you don't look old, but to a 10 year old they do. As you get older, there are more and more hot woman because your age range increases. Go back to momma's titty boy.

more importantly why does any one care that two disgusting old leftist nutbags fuck

I am in my 20s.

I like 22 - 25 year old women.

I think that when I am really old I will still like 25 year old women.

Yes. See

Yeah, he did, see

Thanks bud, I found it too but I appreciate the effort.

So your proxy is in Oz, then?

Mika Brzezinski father with osama bin laden

Perhaps she's financially smart, more than Joe, and it would benefit him. Perhaps their assets find some synergy together, like one has a summer vacation house, and the other a winter vacation house. Perhaps he finds her friends interesting or even vital to his carreer and he would like to invite them in his life in a more serious way. Perhaps he admires her parenting philosophy and she's willing to be a full-time mom. All valid reasons to get engaged, much more than sex if you are 50 year old desu.

BTW you are describing old frustated old ladies that shop at wal-mart. I imagine an old elite lady would obviously smell good, have incredible skin from decades of rejuvenating beauty products, wouldn't be needy or annoying, be incredible in bed with the possibility of tantric sex and real fetish stuff learned throughout the years, teach you how to please her, etc.

You'll obviously like 25 year old women when you get old but your body will turn to shit and you'll start to smell weird so you'll be too embarassed and self-conscious to be actually romantically involved with one.

Ew he's gross though. Besides, older women are more intelligent and have more money than 22 year olds.

You will true, but when you hit your 30s, a 30 year old will be hot...because you're older too. You're not going to always look 20, or see the world through a 20 year old's eyes.

Who gives a flying fuck?

asking the right questions

Sup Forums bans proxies.

She divorced her husband of 23 years and gets engaged with Joe

Not true. Men at all ages prefer 21 year olds as the hottest

14*

>You'll obviously like 25 year old women when you get old but your body will turn to shit and you'll start to smell weird

>Implying men age like women do

So Joe did lift those legs up. Nice.

Naw, I have been with women in their 30s.

You think they would be interesting outside of the office, but no. They are boring as shit, most of them.

And they hint at marriage and making a family waaaaaayyyy too early in the relationship.

Frankly, I just wanted a few months of booty and they are ring shopping.

25 is the right answer.

And there will always be plenty of 25 year old women in the world.

So why be with an old woman?

>22 year old.
you're setting your sights too low

They need to be finished with college IMO,

At least their BS or BA degree,

they're "getting married" to protect one from potentially having to testify against the other.

>mandatory 4 years of getting dick while studying a worthless degree

ok

who cares what's on her mind if she's post-estruus?

>potentially having to testify against the other.

I bet that is why the Clinton's are staying together.

But what would those 2 have to testify about in the first place?