Fuck religion

Honestly fuck religion, if you are religious, be sure to wear a fucking condom whenever you pieces of shit have sex

> the good old days when Poland was wiped off the map several times.

100% this

>hating the guy that made your body and the entire world

Atheists should commit mass genocide for spawning the SJW movement and being stupid enough to think the universe came from nothing.

Now send some more of your Polish whores over to work in my fish and chip shop and whore themselves out in Brothels.

FPBP

Mistake.. atheists should commit mass suicide.

Still, the biggest mistake was allowed atheists to think they were scientific for all those years before Pol finally grew some intelligence on religion and realised atheism was bigger bullshit.

I don't care what you believe but fuck condoms, have white babies you tremendous faggot.

Shut the fuck up you Indonesian piece of shit 3rd world trash. Religion is the only thing making your country better than it is right now.

Here's your daily reminder that atheists are part of the problem.

Erreta: Keep religion, make TONS of babies so you stupid fucks can just barely make a living and so I can take advantage of you faggots.

>call christians out for being the shabbos goy cucked faggots that they are
>get called a kike and/or reddit hat meme

Most insidious subversion ever created

it's true though, the people spearheading your anti-christian movement are kikes
>george soros
>david silverman
>lawrence krauss
>sam harris
could go on and on

>85% of the world now has to wear a condom
I can't tell if you're an autistic baiter or just autistic.

bump

Man, Christians are awesome!

You actually sound like a 12 year old fedora wearer

I wonder who could be behind this post...

My religion said it's a sin to use condoms.

I'm starting to become unsure if confusing Monaco, Poland, and Indonesia is just a meme or if it's real.

Shut up Poland

>divide and conqer thread
>also idiots who think atheist == sjw

Listen to , Wijaya. Stop browsing r/Atheism, at least become a Buddhist or something, you filthy fucking chink.

>says Africa

hi

you must be new here.

You're probably the only atheist in Poland

haha another left wing fag who thinks he is the smartest man around. Typical left wing atheist. Not tolerant of others because you dont have the strength and will to try to live a christian life. Cut your wrist and bleed out in a bathtub.

They are allies, Sup Forums Pole.

Not everyone has ascended to conservative atheism yet.

Being right about literally everything scares people.

They aren't ready to be this smug.

Real or not, I know a lot of dumbasses with no morals that would just commit crimes if there was no religion

Bruv

I'm going to have as many little crusaders as I can