Nordicfags

ITT we make fun of Nordic fags for never achieving anything and being genetically inferior.

Other urls found in this thread:

frihetskamp.net/film-fra-1-mai-demonstrasjonen-i-falun/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/7646320/Greece-why-did-its-economy-fall-so-hard.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop it Shlomo

I'm also of Mediterranean descent and I agree, Nords are a joke. How do you go from murderous barbarians to complacent cucks? The thought of some Nord looking out Mediterranean history thinking like "my ancestors" leaves me unsure whether to laugh or cringe.

These threads reek of jidf but they're still funny as fuck.

i typed this one i'll type it again, nord cucks are beta. Mediterranean aegean baltic men are the top tier race and the true alpha males. Nordics are beta cucks with hollow bones and are spineless. Med men are full of testosterone and have a unmatched desire for ambition. Nordic cucks are content living in mud huts

Middle easterners are more genetically related to negroid race

Objectively false

Are those supposed to be epicanthic folds?

The greeks in the meme no longer exist man. Greece and the greek people are nothing more than turkish offspring.

Same thing that happened to southern italy.

Both once capable enough to conquer the known world, genetics replaced with african and turkish genes...now can barely function as a society without someone else earning their living for them.

The future of most of western europe...

On the bright side at least it was lost for the greeks via war not invited by your government like current temporary european countries.

ITT: American mutts take pride in whatever part of their questionable heritage they feel like being proud of today.

>Sweden
"ha"

Snowniggers were so uncivilised and poor Rome didn't even bother to conquer them.

You wish.

t. 1/293 german master race

lool stfu ;-)

reminder

reminder

What have you done the latest 1000 years mr rapebaby?

reminder this isn't reddit or stormfront you incoherent buffoon.

WHITE is an american nationalist thing, who in order to justify their movement steal from other cultures like Romans, Greeks, English, German, French etc.

stfu and go back to sucking schlomos dick in wallstreet.

Honestly this has much more to do with geography than "race". Peoples that live in extreme conditions rarely advance tech wise because too much time/energy is put into basic survival. Hence why all of the most advanced civilizations have always been in fertile, temperate areas. The only exception being indigenous Americans which seemed to not have adopted farming possibly because they had no incentive to.

>tfw white Greek
Master race

> Mediterranean Aegean baltic men are the top tier >race

You do know where the Baltic is, right?

google it while you prepare your wife for muhammad dick hans william cuckerson

Notice how Meds achieved fuck all compared to Nords in the past few centuries.

They not only survived, they thrived and conquered an incredibly hostile climate. They were buried under ice for 6 months out of the year. We can forgive them some inbreeding.

reminder nordcucks were made to be bred out. they have it in their dna

Yeah, it's not like Greece has been conquered and outbred entirely by the turks for hundreds of years and the amount of muslims you have is above anything else in Europe.

>fuckall

kys

>(((norway)))
>talks about contributing nothing

does the muhammad sperm in your ass impair your mental capacity or what?:P...
literally facts out of yer pink boipussi gay ass

You have fare more mudslimes than we do. And you keep bringing them in.
Pay you fucking debt Jewmopolous.

Again, what the fuck has Greece achieved since Byzantium fell? Not much apart from being conquered by roaches. Your country is a literal shithole: even your capital is a dirty slum. What has Greece done in the past 200 years?

Well you aren't doing to well now, are you faggot?

this woke me up

Excellent cherries there. Can you even contribute anything to this discussion (hyperbolic memes don't count)?

google it

fake news

better than you mr somalia

gtfo paki

>literal minority in their own capital
>talks about other capitals being slums

Where is that picture taken? Oh that's right, in Greece, where you pathetic faggots invite all the subhumans in the world into Europe.

>google it
Tell me. There was a 180 degree flip in which the northern Europeans became the most successful of Europe. All the best scientists, philosophers, musicians and leaders have been Northern European for the past few centuries. Greece is resting on its laurels, contributing no more to anything. You can say "but muh Aristotle" in your shanty town, I don't care.

Objectively no.
ITT: MUH ANCESTORS

lol Merkel's bitch.

Ignore them, we have been through worse ;-p this jew debt crisis will pass sooner or later ^_^ - the fact that they shill for jewish bankers is indicative of their cuck-levels

frihetskamp.net/film-fra-1-mai-demonstrasjonen-i-falun/

At least some of us are achieving something other than whining all day on the web.

B-But muh heritage I'm 1/12567th italian we wuz Romans

Not baiting when I ask this; has anything great ever been achieved by someone with blonde hair and blue eyes?

At least he is White. You aren't though.

You literally have brown eyes and hair, with a swarthy as fuck skin tone. How are you not a rape baby turk?

Explain yourself.

Absolute lie

vitamin d deficiency leading to shitty eyesight? mental retardation? no problem, here see again

London is majority white when you add Brits and other Europeans up. It's literally 12% Muslim. The only reason why Greece is not flooded with shitskins is because it would be pissing in an ocean of piss.

The talk about how the differences in average intelligence came about favors Nords more than anyone, since the cold winters are the main reason whites are more intelligent on average than blacks and others. This triggers the meds, since they have no winter, and hence are also less intelligent (North Italians excluded since they are only ones with noticable Roman genes left and that didn't get BTFO by Muslim invasions back in the day).

divide and conquer, gas yourself chaim

Their children will look like Greeks

(you)

an admixture run with only west Eurasian samples tells you exactly nothing about negroid admixture

t. Manlets

t. merkel voter

>blacks and others
was meant to say "Arabs"
I'm very well aware of the fact that North-East Asians and Ashkenazi Jews are on average more intelligent.

>North Italians excluded

Literally btfos his own argument. Nordcucks are disgustingly inferior.

t. good goy

PJW's slightly less autistic brother.

So your capacity for arguments reaches as far as spamming shitty memes. I guess that's what can be expected from a turk.

The sad part is this is supposed to be funny but its 100% facts.

>t. couldnt

>"What has Greece done in the past 200 years?"
>first country to defeat the axis powers
>“Hence, we will not say that Greeks fight like heroes, but that heroes fight like Greeks.” -Winston Churchill
>hitler himself said that of all the ethnicities they have defeated the greeks were by far the most resilient and the best warriors
>removed kebab from the balkans
>largest merchant fleet in the world
kike btfo

>better than you mr somalia
..you're proud of being better off than somalia?

nice pseudoscience there
care to explain to me why aren't Saami people running shit?
pro-tip: intelligence it's a much more complicated matter

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/7646320/Greece-why-did-its-economy-fall-so-hard.html

Can I get a quick rundown on the guy on the right?

>forgetting that the Axis powers were majority North European
>forgetting that his country was BTFO by Germany in WWII
>the founder of (((democracy)))
>ancient culture of faggots and degenerates
Why would you listen to what Hitler, an inferior northern European, would say?

>pale white skin
>blue eyes
>blond hair
how is he not nordic?
explain yourself

>moorjani
lmao, that shit study even contradicts itself with different methodologies

>stone makes sense of the north

Truth.

Every "you're not white" thread is started by a jew, nigger, or sandnigger.

Divide and conquer thread?
DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD!

i mean yes they're ugly, but they're drinking beer so at least you know they're not radical muslims and they're probably integrated into german culture somewhat well

>Hitler
>E1b1
>Northern European
Kek, such delusion

Bizarre American world view based on lack of knowledge.
Meds werent olive skinned from evolution. Like Spaniards they are dark skinned from being conquered by wogs. Granny got raped by a big nig, celebrate that OP style.

we can only do shit outside 1/3 of the year over here

give us a break

He looks too greek

t. Low IQ

Nikola Tesla the slav.
>not even white
>Victoria Kawesa der fürher

What goes on these threads? All I see is Europeans fighting each other to death.

He's Nordic.

I've got a pair of calipers and my grandfather's phrenology manuals sitting around here.

With a bit of work I could show you.

How can nordcucks compete?

To that fucking greek flag with like 20 posts, neck yourself. There's no way you aren't getting paid for this.

Greek flags are either proxy shills or some of the most insecure faggots on Sup Forums. And then everyone takes the bait.