Uh oh looks likes they're on to us

Uh oh looks likes they're on to us

EXTREMISTS

>the NYT isn't propaganda you fucking shitlords!!!!

Russia isn't pushing the narrative with thousands of bots this time

why not though? does Putin just not care about keeping France white?

Why would he care about white people in France?

they're scared. memes are international

But unlike Trump, a Russian bank actually DID back Le Penn's party, provably. So where is this meme push? Where are the bots? This time there's an actual paper trail, so where's the actual evidence?

Did they just retire the shill army after getting everything they fucking wanted last time? Why? If it works so well why aren't they employing it here?

>dude kill gays and libs DAY OF THE ROPE

>not extremist

hahaha we're just kidding guys xD

>Why? If it works so well why aren't they employing it here?

because underage american teenbros do it FOR FREE

Sounds like innocent bantz to me

hehehe board of peace :p

I think they mean like the media does.

But better.

Much, much better.

Shit, they got the most un-electable person, elected; and the most qualified, burnt out ^^

The Jew York Times though, not like that hasnt been spreading lies since the millions numbers in the late 1800s

I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO MEME ON FRENCH AND YOU DID FUCKING NOTHING AND STILL WRITING ON ENGLISH

YOU ALL LOST THE NON-ENGLISH ELECTIONS BECAUSE OF THIS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

I FUCKING WARNED YOU AND NOW THIS. GO FUCK YOURSELVES ALL OF YOU DUMBFUCKS

Chill mijo

Sup Forums is on the front page of the new york times

this keeps happening. Sup Forums keeps getting involved in mainstream media

they are dying, we are growing

Time for siesta, Sancho.

I think French people are just a lost cause

We should have made more Jerry memes

Well they were caught and don't want more blowback from governments

Why should we learn a soon to be dead language.

I just want to be Marion's little tampon boy.

We don't speak French you damn enchilada.

The only Americans who speak French are teenage white girls who still think Paris is the same as it was 50 years ago and not an African/Arabic capital.

how is this even news

These people are idiots and still have no idea how to deal with us.

Have you ever tried to show your grandmother how to use a computer/the internet? The computer is foreign to her and even after several hours of explanation she does nothing more than check her email and browse facebook. Even after months of daily use she still only grasps the basics of using a computer.

The media is your grandmother and Sup Forums is their first computer. They can spend as long as they like trying to figure us out but they will never reach our level. We will always be several steps ahead.

This. They actually WANT to sabotage their country.

not really. Our non English posters don't translate memes and post them on their countries media.

maybe it's hard to speak French. I sure can't

Whut? Russian support for Le Pen and FN is even more direct than their support for Trump. Do you even follow the times, burger?

We didnt have enough experience with online and on the ground french culture. They were more independent then I thought. Hopefully they dont fucking elect the banker though.

If this was a thing why would they not be pushing now more then ever?

#1 they would have been on a roll off successes, why stop?

#2 the collapse of the EU is closer then ever, why let up?

Unless you are imagining this russian power?

If memes dont translate well, then explain why there are so many non-burger people on this website.

... Vous avez raison...

>memes dont translate

They did this in the American election too, they pushed hard and then let off the gas for the last month or so of the election.

They also invested in the 1st round not this one

The erosion of intelligence in France is going faster than the deforestation for palm oil production.

Macaroni calling Le Pepen a "parasite" really is a sign of violent artificial division in order to shut down the voices of normal opposition.

Exactly there a meme about in a thread named makae america great again about how to increase white population and decrease non white population and you can see the amount of niggers mudslimes and jewscum all gettig scsred as they can see a seed has been planted in Sup Forums and now we can meme to increase White population.....seriously and now theyre feeling threatened.

White Pride ....World Wide.

It didn't work. Trump has not done a single thing to Russia's benefit and has arguably made the situation worse

France has few presence on this board, is just like us Italy or Germany, that's a USA imagenboard and out of the anglosphere and maybe the portugueses, nobody come here, so we can't do a shit

ivan BTFO

No. It's fucking bullshit and you know it.

Frenchfagz were supposed to advise and translate. Not doing their part. Austrians were sleepy whipped dogs. Nobody knows what the Dutch were doing.

How is that bullshit?

>oh look at me committing sabotage on the global stage
>this is what we want, everyone knowing how involved we are

Lmao trumpcuck memer trash BTFO

Love it when shills get caught red handed with their subhuman tactics, whether they're being paid to do so or they are worthless far right NEETs

Winning elections with memes has turned politics into a bigger subhuman shitfest, candidates don't even worry about bringing good policies, they just have to appeal to a bunch of memer trash