Actual photo of Macron groveling at Merkel's feet

This....is....real.

France is owned by Germany if Macron gets in.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/macron?f=images&vertical=news&src=hash
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Le Pen did say France would be ruled by a woman... her or Merkel

Deutschland über alles, Heil Merkel und lang lebe die EU!

Damn that's fucking hilarious

The overt gesture of going to such a lower level, top kek

He does know how to make the older women feel comfortable tho

Someday, these elite won't be living in such luxury

>mfw France doesn't elect Le Pen and seals their fate

I mean realistically they're totally screwed regardless of who they vote for but at least with Le Pen you go down fighting.

look at the left side of the right sofa. right.
>tfw i am captain obvious

Yaaaaaàaaas queen slay!!

Frenchies need to caption it "Macron is told to practice cleaning Merkel's boots" or words to that effect. It's been a top pic for #macron but it is missing the French

GET THIS TO LE PEN RIGHT NOW, IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE THE BRAINS TO USE THIS IN ADVERTISING THAN SHE DESERVES TO LOSE

I'd say they know about it. It's a top image for macron.

twitter.com/hashtag/macron?f=images&vertical=news&src=hash

I have a sexvfetishism with merkel. I think she is wild in bed.

>yfw 4th Reich soon

>being this reddit

Jesus christ frogs. Quit being such cucks. How can anyone in france think this is Ok.

This is fake

France are about to elect a former Rothschild investment banker who's married to a woman 24 year his elder with step-kids whom are older than him; and who just so happens to have been pictured sitting next to Merkel's feet in a powerless position.

France is so fucked.

Look at that place. What happened to leaders of the people, that would eat Il with them and live with them, get dirty with them, experience real life with them?

Why do we let the rich rule over us, anons? They can keep their money and houses, but why don't we have our own quasi government for the people? We'd totally win and then we could force these leeches to work for the better of mankind through self interest?

He's really into old ladies
Macron is a such a dog
He knows his way around older women and they always thank him

If France doesn't elect Le Pen, you will see what would have happened to the US if we elected Hillary.

That's clearly just a different photograph.

European "men" are so pathetic.

He looks like a subservient dog. No man or leader would ever let that picture take place...unless you're a total cuck

>ex-banker of ultra kikes
>granny fetish
>merkel's puppet

If Macaron will win I'll press S to spit on France's grave, they brought this to themselves.

Hahahaha, it's a terrible photoshop but spread it like wildfire, please for Kek's sake. Yesterday Le Pen placed the perfect psychological primer for this by repeating things like "on your knees", "you knee in front of Merkel", "France on its knees".

We already see Drmpf achievement
>no muslim ban
>no obamacare reform
>mexico will not pay the wall

Actually that's a thing posh people do when they're serving a guest on a living room low table. It's more commonly the host's wife that knees down to the table level while the guests are sitting on the sofa, but there's nothing submissive about this gesture.

I never knew Sup Forums was full of plebs.

YFW
>MACRON FAPS TO LE PEN's GILF PUSSY EVERY NIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

France just can't stop bowing to their German masters, can they?

What is it about the French that makes them yearn for German boots on their necks?