A few things that need to die on Sup Forums

outside culture is beginning to feel comfortable in Sup Forums's house. they're coming in here like savage refugees, sitting on the couches in their ragged and dirty clothes, kicking their mud-caked boots up on the tables, and butchering the language with no regard for subtlety or historical context of the terms they're using.

sometimes a sacrifice is necessary in order to remind the dirty peasants and filthy outsiders not to get too close.

kek is dead, long live kek
digits are dead, long live digits
pepe is dead, long live pepe

any references to kek, digits, and pepe are, from this point forward, indications of ignorant savagery. they are no different from mudslime shitskins infiltrating white countries and lowering the common denominator with their violence and stupidity.

you don't make any sense unless you're talking about some sort of exotic security protocol to protect the security protocol. It's always the trick. CIA homos are great magicians. The word "magician" should be synonymous with CIA homo.

Since when do you decide the rules?

Kekistan is faggy

Kek is real he speaks through digits on this board.

Digits confirm

/thread

Based fefe says "no more faggy generals please".

i'm talking about a cultural security protocol in which memes are deleted from the native culture in order to highlight invaders so that they can be targeted for derision. such derisive treatment will serve to either deter their invasion, or force them to convert and integrate into the new culture, since their external/foreign standards that allowed them to feel comfy on Sup Forums won't be accepted.

kek may be real, but it's time for him to die. he served his purpose and now it's time to open ourselves up to other, more temporally relevant deities.

Also Sup ForumsBTFO should be word filtered to something else, like God hates homos maybe.

Hell yeah fefe! Been a long time man! He was a good meme. I miss him every day.

4u m90

based 'pede BTFOs Sup Forums, kek! digits confirm

>kek is dead

fuck off

found the redditor

found the redditor

Rolling again for based millipedes kek confirms maga, long live based kekistan, Milo is /ourpedo/ amirite?

>f
You were doing okay until you selected that forced meme as the image for the thread.
Block any IPs that have ever been on T_D

Found the redditors.

found the actual redditor. my proxy honeypot scheme worked.

>le i'm important and people should listen to me
You could've made your post even worse than it already is by name/tripfagging

>a few things that need to die on Sup Forums
(You)

>i'm using apathetic mockery to devalue people's expression on an imageboard that exists to allow people to express themselves

>286
lol you have the digits of a shitty computer than can't even run DOOM why should anybody listen to you you probably are a gay jewish negro with AIDS or maybe even a woman

Retard

>6666
>literally 10.009009 satans
holy crackers

>nip discovers insults

>66
how do you keep doing that

Mathematical luck

not an argument

>le fucking nothing
see how beelzebub abandoned you when you turned on me

REEEEE

That forced meme was being forced before trump even announced his candidacy, why would a Donald fag use fefe?

Shadilay my pepe

Fucking nihilists. Meh, whatever

fefe a qt

fuck off cunt

we don't need you anymore, man. We've got /bant/

that's not what I was implying.

Many apologies gentlesir, maybe if you had the time you might expand upon your point or at the very least apologize for your comments regarding fefe. Thank you KYS pls.