/IG/ Islam General

As-salam alaykom
Welcome to /Islam/! This thread is dedicated to discussion of the religion of Islam.

Islam is more than just a religion, however, it’s a way of life; one which guides the personal, political actions of believers. Islam even has its own legal code.

This thread’s topic is the new 'terms' paste. Is it solid? It's pretty barebones, what else should be added?

Resources:

>The Basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv

>Islamic Terms
pastebin.com/utjNkTcn

>Sup Forumsack Convert Testimonies
pastebin.com/JX9dCX1T

>Videos
pastebin.com/geeBhp3e

>Allah loves everyone
youtube.com/watch?v=chbuQVA8IAM
>What is Islam?
youtube.com/watch?v=OsmYQl3xy_Y
>How to revert?
youtube.com/watch?v=TbmdE3oXlEQ
>From Atheism to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=YiRsyes_q8o
>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0

Essential Links:

>The Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad
sunnah.com/

>Read and listen to the Quran online
quran.com

>Biography of the Prophet Muhammad
inter-islam.org/Seerah/

>Islamic site with everything you need
al-islam.org/

>Find a mosque and convert today!
islamicfinder.org/

OP template:
pastebin.com/6nNt22Nf

Sup Forums and Islam:
>strong patriarchal society
>worship combat and struggle against overpowering odds
>boys raised to fight for their civilisation and be fathers, girls raised to support their husband and be mothers
>degenerates literally crucified
>go into battle chanting hymns praising god
>every citizen owns a gun
>no democracy, policy is formed by a committee of educated technocrats and implemented by a benevolent dictator
>anti-semitism ingrained in their culture
>no banks, usury or interest rates, currency is real gold coins

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/its-legal-to-have-sex-with-dogs-in-denmark
vice.com/en_au/article/training-a-dog-to-have-sex-with-humans
youtube.com/watch?v=whfrXc6IWBc
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/32411241/denmark-passes-law-to-ban-bestiality
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/23/india-blasphemy-jesus-tears
youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>FAQ

>Why Islam?
Islam is truth. Christianity though initially having been based on a revelation by God has been thoroughly disproven. The bible is completely unreliable with the originals still unknown to this day. The quran however has been perfectly preserved since the beginning.

>Are Islam's teachings and Sup Forums's views compatible?
Yes perfectly. Islam fights any form of degeneracy with an iron fist. No drugs, no alcohol, no feminism. Strong patriarchic family values. The sound of children's laughter has almost silenced in the west, Islam has the highest birthrate in the world.

>Isn't it mysogynistic?
No. 3 women convert to Islam for every male convert. Women realise feminism is a false gospel and only when you find your purpose in life you can be truely happy. Yes Islam commands modesty but so did the west for millenia. People know start to realise that's the norm. It is time that Sup Forums realises that too. The 4 wives you will have are a bonus.

>Isn't it anti-nationalistic?
No. Islam commands us to respect all races and cultures and only cut out the blasphemous and degenerate aspects. That's why Islam in Indonesia differs greatly from say SA Islam. Obviously like christianity the religion itself hass no boundaries by country but it very well respects nations within. Without Islamic birth rates your race and nation will soon go extinct.

>What about my christian heritage?
What about it? Constantinople has been under Islamic rule for nearly 600 years now and is still the center of so called "orthodox" christianity. Christian minorities in Palestine, Egypt, etc. have been under Islamic rule much longer. Islam commands us to protect christians and jews, even zoroastrians.

>Isn't it treason?
Treason to what? God? Certainly not. Christianity is false and disproven and you know that. Nor will there ever be a massive christian revival in the way Sup Forums desires. Islam however is the fastest growing religion in the world. Even if it weren't true you should ride the tiger.

>All my ancestors were christian
Your ancestors were pagans. Then a different form of pagan, than a different etc. Then catholics, maybe orthodox, then protestants, then atheists. Your ancestors desired to serve God. It is not bad that you have more knowledge about the right path to it. God is allmerciful.

>What about inbreeding?
True. Remind me what bible verse is the cause of the west's rejection of cousin marriage? Correct, it doesn't exist. In fact, many prophets of the old testament practiced it. God doesn't consider cousin marriage evil, that doesn't mean secular laws against it must not be uphold.

>What about pedophilia?
Same thing. Islam is the only religion that prohibits marriage for people not yet fit for marriage. For whites and asians with a more delayed development stricter rules can be created no questions asked.

>But the hook nosed merchant told me all muslims are violent terrorists
Suicide is forbidden in Islam. These misguided murderers practice a wrong version of what they believe to be Islam. Islam promotes peace. In fact the word Islam steams from salam (shalom) which means peace.

>>strong patriarchal society
>>worship combat and struggle against overpowering odds
>>boys raised to fight for their civilisation and be fathers, girls raised to support their husband and be mothers
>>degenerates literally crucified
>>go into battle chanting hymns praising god
>>every citizen owns a gun
>>no democracy, policy is formed by a committee of educated technocrats and implemented by a benevolent dictator
>>anti-semitism ingrained in their culture
>>no banks, usury or interest rates, currency is real gold coins

This sounds great, why does the middle east suck so much ass? They ruined a good thing by being inbred subhuman shits.

Islam is just a newer, more goat fuckery version of Christianity. Even copied the bible to make the kuran.

>Islam is more than just a religion
it's like Mafia
>disobey to your imam orders
death
>leave islam
death
>don't eat pork or drink alcohol in public
do it privately

Islam literally means submission

Muslims don't deserve to live.

Wow, a general thread about niggers for niggers, that's like triple cancer, well done OP you truly are the biggest faggot.

>Those dirty minarets
>Remove them REEEEEE

this thread is autastic, kys. Next time try posting /DIG/ - Destroy Islam General, you'll get a warmer reception.

99.5% of the world's beastiality is committed by Muslims, please eradicate.

Give back Constantinopolis, tear down those fucking disgusting minarets, and take down that fucking french pastry at the top.
Your religion is impossible according to platonician philosophy and mathematical evidences. 1 (Perfection unit) is not equal to 1 in the material universe unless if the consciousness of the reader of that equation would be the only God there is. Basically, by saying that there is only one indivisible God, you're promoting egoism, and we all know how well that ends up.
Therefore, Allah CANNOT be perfect, in the material world. Allah could exist on the Perfection-world, the ultimate level of consciousness and thought level (where, ultimately, 1=1 undivided by thought breakdown whatever the circumstances), but then it couldn't possibly influence the 4 dimensional world because of his indivisible nature. The Universe can be divided into parts and categories in its mathematical equation, all going back to one, perfect universe, however. Therefore, indivisibility is impossible on a material scale, and Judaism and Islam are the least possible of every religions on earth to actually manifest in the physical world BECAUSE of their indivisible, perfect God.
>tl;dr MUSLIMS ETERNALLY BTFO

What did Muhammad look like?

How a Muslim Terrorist work 101

Ok listen up
Islam works just like Mafia. Most of those people that die in a terror attack don't believe in God or in the Goatfucker Mohamed, they are forced to do what they do. Most of those ''martyrs'' might have families that are threatened to death, just like in Mafia. But then you would ask to me how would anybody accept this and don't go to the police?
Well first, obviously, a lot of policemen are corrupted and second, Imams offer decent salaries to sustain them and their families, just like Mafia.

Once those terrorists receive the call to attack they must do it, or their families will die

Islam, not even once

There is no connection with Islam and the economic situation in the Middle East. Imperialist interests, especially of Israel, influence of the USSR and other factor are the cause.

Perhaps, but Christianity, communism and government also involves submission without offering you any discipline and happiness.

>pic related

>99.5% of the world's beastiality is committed by Muslims, please eradicate
Where are the proofs?

Ravioli Ravioli
I will shit on your ferrari

t. army vet, anecdotal proofs.

I pity you, never get too close to an imam

>Bothering to argue with islamic huemonkey niggers
>Current year

Humans need Islam like they need extra holes in their heads.

When you gonna answer my post, heathen scum?

While you LARPing, I have a great job, wife and kids. I am a proud descendant of Italians and Portuguese. I have discipline and health and you?

>terror thread
>on American board
Saged
Reported
Hidden
Called the FBI

>anecdotal proofs
Trashed
vice.com/en_us/article/its-legal-to-have-sex-with-dogs-in-denmark
vice.com/en_au/article/training-a-dog-to-have-sex-with-humans

True patriots don't exi....

>I am a proud descendant of Italians and Portuguese.
wow the worst of the worst

I feel sorry for you

Just like no one knows which team you are on, no one understands what you're trying to say

What do muslims in this thread think of Deen Squad? Is it haram? Or is it a good way to represent Islam in the west?

youtube.com/watch?v=whfrXc6IWBc

>legal to have sex with dogs in denmark
Fake news

personally I find western muslims the worst kind of globalists, but indians and chinese ones are beyond retarded.
Once a friend of mine from Yemen told me the problem with Islam and muslims isn't in their blood or in their heads but in what they read

>I am a proud descendant of Italians and Portuguese

Don't like it personally because i like different genre of music

Do you think it's haram? Or do you not care.

>a Brazilian starting a /Islam/ general

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We have enough shit as it is why bring a shitty goat fucking, dog hating religion to my country you piece of black descent shit.

Brazil is CHRISTIAN and will forever be like this.

Beer and Wine will always be our national drinks.

Music and dancing with girls will always be our culture.

FREEDOM will always be our love.

You don't belong here. Go back to your shithole desert.

>strong patriarchal society
make me laugh. you all still get cucked by women hard, spending all your money, being harpies. i enjoy fucking the FOB muslim girls, but they only let me fuck them in the ass so that they don't ruin their "virgin" status for you nerds.

>worship combat and struggle against overpowering odds
yeh i don't like war or fighting. and the only overpowering odds is your inbred populations and your borderline retarded IQ levels. (which is why you all worship combat as some "manly" display of OOGA BOOGA ME MAN SMASH YOU)

>boys raised to fight for their civilisation and be fathers, girls raised to support their husband and be mothers
yeh, i've found that to be not true. since your civilizations are all garbage, cept for when you get oil money you all go and buy whatever shiny shit we've made.

>degenerates literally crucified
i thought you said you're all such a great patriarchal, well raised society? oh maybe you're all sheep too scared to step out of line. kek

>go into battle chanting hymns praising god
.... which is why you're a joke in warfare. how about you clear comms so you can actually talk about the battle? naw, fill that shit with shitskins screaming "god wills it" before every goat they fuck.

>every citizen owns a gun
too bad you have no idea how to use them. in the bush war, you all set the rear sights to the highest number cuz you thought they shot harder. you were literally pooed on by jewish children in the 3 days war.

>no democracy, policy is formed by a committee of educated technocrats and implemented by a benevolent dictator
yeh, i don't like central planning. your backwards shit cultures and desire to leave and invade the west is evidence of that.

>anti-semitism ingrained in their culture
i don't hate jews, i just want them out of my culture

>no banks, usury or interest rates, currency is real gold coins
my currency is GBP.

Your culture and silly religion are, like, Tier 2 at best. Saged.

>bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/32411241/denmark-passes-law-to-ban-bestiality
>Until the new law was passed on Tuesday, sex with animals was still legal in the country as long as the animal was unharmed.
>Activists claimed the strange law was difficult to prove, and was making Denmark a hotspot for animal sex tourists.
Vice article was 2013 and according to this news article in 2015, it's still legal

I'm a Jew, do you have any love for your monotheistic, non idol worshiping brothers?

Do not care desu
>cant read my name
Pasta nigger everyone

>Pasta nigger everyone
are you implying that Pakistan is not India?

british puppet you might call yourself

For your collection
youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw

Nope. It's illegal, and have been for some time now

Why is ISLAM GENERAL coming from BRAZIL?

Sand niggers brought to you by spic niggers!!!!!

SHADILAY!!!!

PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

I wipe my shit with your leaf

ISLAM IS THE FINAL RED PILL.

Proofs? Multiple news articles in the net say otherwise

Bugger off al- rasheedullah-bin-baghdadi

i'm not arguing. muslims just don't deserve to live.

That's not prooftugal

>low IQ inbred goatfucker general

Wow, thats wrong. Pls give permission to live

and that's why muslims hate dogs

Keep up the good work brother. These heathens need to accept the final red pill.

Anyone who isn't Muslim yet is literally blue pilled normie tier. Increase your Power Level.

DOGGED.com

The imah of Central Lisbon Mosque got cucked here and doesn't have his daughter by his side.

>I am a proud descendant of Italians and Portuguese.

Black by former Yoruba slaves or Lebanese diaspora from 20th century.

One of your pathetic excuses for a text depicts fucking animals, and you want more proof rasheed-ul-ackbur

GET OUT MY COUNTRY YOU SANDNIGGER

MOHAMED WAS A FAGGOT AND PORK FUCKER!!!!

Just google it, you're a big boy, right?

More like he's too busy fucking goats to bother googling

Pajeet
Back to your designated shitting streets.
I am being serious, go back before I eat your cow mata(non sexually)

How's that failed state situation treating you kashmiri fag? Do you fuck cows too? Christian btw, so bait not taken

There's no argument because it's a simple declaration: Muslims are scum.

The ban was in 2015, the vice article is 2013. The ban was because denmark was becoming a hotspot for animal sex tourism. Are you fucking retarded?
>christiam
Don't worry, RSS will take your of you david pajeet mathew

>There is no connection with Islam and the economic situation in the Middle East.

Perhaps if everything didn't have to be validated by religious nutjobs for the last 9 centuries, you would be right.

Take care of you*

Rss will blow your 70- member families with your multiple wives before you can utter talaq, raghead

islam is fucking shit

rot in hell

Would have learnt proper English if you hadn't spent your lives fucing reciting your nigger-tier prayers 5 times a day

I am not indian muslim or christian. We are not cucked like you to have RSS. Better run the riots are coming for you.

>Be kashmiri
>Be mullah
>Claim immunity from rss
My fucking sides.

Remember Brazil will be always Christian

>getting triggered for a typo
Fuck from here and go slurp on your toilet jesus water
>theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/23/india-blasphemy-jesus-tears

>There is RSS in kashmir
>implying
RSS is coming for you David Pajeet

>sex tourism
So it were people from other countries fucking animals i denmark... ok cool

Seriously, though, why not relocate to better parts of pak? Lahore,etc. Isn't Kashmir quite unstable, with all the riots with the police? Just curious.

Islam will. be defeated within our lifetime.

Your father shouldn't let your mum slurp dog cum when she was pregnant with you

It sure is taqqiya in here

No, it's not that unstable that I would have to relocate
Leaf will. be used to wipe my ass within our lifetime

Now it's just 70% fat because of you lardass

youtube.com/watch?v=NMp2wm0VMUs

All boys in Pakistan are occupied, man.

Instead, homogenizing Islam and they complying to Islam seriously, they are taught it superficially in India subcontinent and fuck little boys in claiming being the alphas.

Or perhaps the way they do it in Pakistan is true Islamic way.

Look at this triggered muzzie

Look at all the disgusting muzzies in this thread getting mad.

Easily triggered degenerates.

Also, leaving their homeland behind is what cucks do.

haha, good one!

Fuck off

Has fat consumed your brain, designated school shooter?

t. NeoCon cuck weeb

What part of England is this?

>Anyone who is not Islamic is a NeoCon
Retarded