I like Trump but even I know this isn't right, she won fair and square, it was her turn

I like Trump but even I know this isn't right, she won fair and square, it was her turn.

illegals voted bruh

You don't get a turn. You earn it. She clearly failed to earn it and lost. She said so herself that it was fair and square in the end
Sage

>A leaf
>Story already months old
>still relevant to this fucking leaf

Neck. Yourself.
Saged

2016 has called they want their shill back.

Dude shut up and stop making us look bad. The electoral college exists, get over it.

CONTINUAL evidence drops that it was a work. Rope day incoming
saged

Fuck off shill, Trump won the electoral vote which is all that matters. If the president was determined by popular vote Trump would have focused on California and New York instead of the Midwest and Florida

stupid racists voted bruh

She should be in prison along with her husband and Obama for their many treasons, including collaboration with al-Qaeda in Syria and Libya.

didn't you get BTFO enough in the last thread, leaf?

>average southern iq
>101
>average kraut
>98
O im laffin

>shitty bait thread made to get replies
>works
what the fuck Sup Forums really is infested with newfags.
you idiots just cant help yourselves

>source: rednecksunited.org

sage faggot

you realize sage was removed from the site years ago right?

Just think how bitter that cunt is going to be in 5 years. I'll bet her alcoholic fueled rages are epic.

clearly you don't understand how the electoral college works.

They both knew the rules of the game.

Hillary LOST fair and square.

>Hillary panders solely to east and west coast states
>surprised she loses
She was basing her solely on the big cities and it almost won. If she gave even the slightest damn about anyone else she would've easily won.

>Gets millions more votes.
>Still loses in a landslide.

Can this woman do anything right?

stupid racists with legitimate voting rights

>It's not fair. Millions of illegals and shaniqas 15 kids voted fo her. Why don't dey voices count

>>

>she won
>thinking direct votes are what wins
>not understanding the election process
>being this much of a nigger

Can we get a bill because you deserve to be cucked

Yes. And would have lost big time because majority of the more educated people and cultured cities at on the coast. Trump just went to all the hillbilly towns and said "jobs for everyone!" With a bunch of Murcia propaganda BS.