What the fuck happened?

Dozens of Sup Forums threads about internet celebrities that just use identity politics for attention and to grow their own social media circles. It's fucking obvious and disgusting.
Literally letting normies and even teenage girls hijack and run this entire thing into the ground. What the fuck is wrong with you?

This is why places like the_donald are bad, they just spam their shit memes, dilute the message (based black man/trannies am i rite?!) and invite normies here who do the same

If you are posting about "political journalists", youtubers, or giving attention to cancer spawning attention whores think about what you are creating. Those things are directly impacting and destroying Sup Forums.

Bump don't let nu/pol/ win

Cut your losses and leave the board while you still can.

We became the SJWs we hated. We pay for the patreons of "notable figures" in the "movement"

We jerk off to "/ourgirls/" who are actually just women who left the social justice train when it stopped making money and began preying on beta rightists instead

The whole board is full of trannies, it's fucking Sup Forums

Sup Forums believes women can be right-wing lol. All these roasties who claim to be red-pilled are only doing it because they seek attention.

I think you're right, it's probably beyond repair.
I've been on otherchan more and more, i would discuss other alternatives but doing so here would just be dumb

Stop being a pussy. Purge the garbage from the site and continue on your way.

>ANOTHER divide and conquer thread?
ANOTHER divide and conquer thread!

Sup Forums has been tapped for its market potential

Sorry OP

I think that's half true. As far as e celebs go I think you're pretty much on the money, but some women can "redpilled" kind of. All the women in my family are right wing. Obviously they don't care enough to really be redpilled, no woman does, but since women are normies: the gender, it's about the best case scenario

There's so many of them now. I don't see any way of it coming to an end any time soon. Especially when there's patreons involved.

Thanks for proving my point for me, redditer

Women can be right wing. It's just that they tend to choose sides depending on who has the bigger dick. Probably something to do with the instinct of finding a strong mate.

Leftist, anti-government and constantly protesting men were considered the "bad boys" back in the 60s and 70s. Now that they are being emasculated to oblivion, women are switching to right wing men. It won't last.

As a matter of fact, the emasculation of the right side has already begun taking root. The_Donald's obsession with BASED BLACK GUYs and Sup Forums's obsession with trannies are some pretty damning signs

>white identity politics is bad

Would you like to be Sup Forums's new queen?

Identity politics work when you identify with politicians and their pro white policies not with some random youtuber who just spouts off "redpilled" memes and goes to HWNDU for upvotes and social media attention.

>It's just that they tend to choose sides depending on who has the bigger dick. Probably something to do with the instinct of finding a strong mate.

thank you for proving my point...

the most reddit-tier response ive read today
please do kill yourself at the quickest possible moment (I bet you donate to Lauren Southern too, faggot)

It's never a surprise that many female youtubers were once SJW's. Sup Forums's newest girl sounds like she's just reading off checkmarks to gain an audience.
>I was accused of rape by a man so I know how bad men have it
>My friends left me when I said I held right wing views! just like you viewer I have a small circle of any friends

>implying I watch any e celebs ever
wtf why can't I downboat you???

Thid is right, it's why hugboxes like reddit are so fucked. Just say the pre approved talking points and get your instant gratification and attention.

All of these women discovered that they can have a literal following of beta males if they just cater to their views. They arent Christians. They arent conservative. And they arent worthy of marriage.
>"Sorry honey i couldnt cook anything or go get groceries today because i had to post a video for the 100k men on YouTube that worhsip me for my tits and vagina"

i heard someone put it best
>alt-right anita sarkeesian
donate to her patreon goys

Aurini is best.

He's immune to shill tactics.

how do i upvote this?

Some legitimately change too.

This is hilariously accurate. I really wouldn't mind some of them if they didn't spam their shitty patreon. You can find some with as low as 500 subs already linking to theirs

There needs to be an >>>/eceleb/ board more than ever. Would chemo this board and many others.

It's one of the reason why I don't venture off to anything besides Sup Forums. Likes, upvotes, and retweets became ways to prove you're right in your opinion regardless of if it's even right. I used to use twitter and got annoyed with people just using their retweets talk for them instead of actually making a point.

Some do but it's obvious why some do it. if making money because the purpose of why you make political videos then you're not going to say what you think, you're going to say what your audience wants.

I don't mind girls coming out and saying i'm a right winger but what I do mind is people saying it because they see it as a way to be different from the majority.

Reddit came and they pretend that everyone that doesn't want them here is just a shill, when they're the ones coming here to push their bullshit.