Two GOP Legislators Propose American Replacement Bill, Plus Amnesty

>Two GOP legislators are introducing legislation to let states annually import 500,000 foreign blue-collar workers and white-collar professionals to replace Americans who have fallen out of the workforce and into drug addiction.

>The American replacement bill is needed because companies can’t hire the employees they want amid the massive decline in the number of Americans who are seeking work, Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson told an event hosted Wednesday by the CATO Institute.

>“Why can’t Wisconsin manufacturers, why can’t small businesses, find enough people to work?” Johnson asked during a speech in a Senate hearing room with supporters of the replacement bill. He continued:

Sup Forums will think this is okay.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/04/gop-propose-american-workers-replacement-bill-amnesty-immigration/

American workers are becoming drug addicted useless losers, that's why they import by the million

Sounds good as long as they bring in some qt nips so I can finally have my waifu.

>bill is needed because companies can’t hire the employees they want
HOW SAD...Burgers will unironically defend this.

>hurr muh based recucklicans
Nu Sup Forums needs to pay attention to this thread and abandon their cuckservative capitalism and christcuckery

We all know establishment republicans are cucks that's why trump had to coup the party to win

That's because you need experience to even get a job to lick some guys asshole. On top of that you got your dumbass diversity quotas and cause people feel sorry for some immigrant and look goodthey get the job right away who can speak a few words of English.

>Sup Forums will defend this
The hell we will. What are their names, they're getting primary'd out in 2018.

This bill is shit, the Republican party is shit. Gas them all.
Americans would take the jobs if companies offered what it was /worth/ in a purely American economy. Instead, they offer everybody Mexico-tier wages and act surprised when we don't want the job. OH, and look. Here come their GOP enablers.

But he didn't do anything after he won
He should have purged Paul Ryan

Fuckin Wisconsin first Paul Ryan now this can we give this worthless cuck state to Canuckistan and be done with it.

No company wants to spend the money to properly train their employees. It's sick.

Did you take a civics course? The president can't just remove congressional representatives you stupid ass

>GOP

>Sup Forums will think this is okay.

no neocons here bro

Noooo! Reeeeee! I dropped out of my meme stem degree to pick up a trade!
God dammit!

Make moneybags a merchant and I'll reconsider the quality of that graphic.

STEM is not a meme you dip.

>people are obliterating themselves with heroin out of despair for their situation
>oy vey, what a tragedy (for business). I know how to solve it, let's import millions more shitskins to replace them

No.

Please God, this could be my ticket out of this hellhole

But lots of libtards and they love their open border shit.

Why would you think Sup Forums would think this was ok?

You should vlame yoir ancestors for repressing the natives. You dont belong in South Africa

ron johnson is paul ryans butt buddy so I cant say Im surprised

Only the_donald faggots will think this is okay.

I even doubt they will desu

What about libertarians, if its good for (((economy))) then its good for country ;)

get these nigs out of here

As long as they integrate and become Based, I'm fine with 3rd world immigrants replacing whites.

How could you possibly think that

Gas yourself weeb

How about we do something to curb the drug epidemic and get them back to work?

It is a complete fucking meme
I was one of like 4 white people doing biochem
Everyone else was a fucking poo in the loo who without a doubt will get hired over me.

No one wants your nigger opinion, nigger.

Republican in name only

>this entire post
Wew lad

Just start killing Kaffirs and don't stop until your country is first world again

>Integrate

What did he mean by this?

Around Globalists never relax.

Whats the big deal? Civic nationalism is the only way

Sorry m8, whenever (((they))) do this they only bring in niggers and mestizos

Blatant lying to get cheaper workforce

Be better than them.

>just work harder even though the deck is stacked against you

This cuck mentality is the reason we're even in this mess, faggot. How about you oppose H1B, affirmative action, and all racial and gender preferences in hiring instead of playing their stupid rigged game?

The GOP is run by the exact same globalists that run the Democrat party. The Republican party is only conservative in name, not action. Rand Paul has talked about this before, these so called "conservative" politicians say that they will make government smaller, but then just like the Democrats they vote yes on anything that increases federal funding and control over the economy. Just look at this fucking spending bill they just passed, 20 billion dollars for the military industrial complex to spend on hookers and blow. No measures taken to reduce big government. Look at all the issues, "conservatives" regularly cave in and support gun control, welfare spending, and government regulations. Our entire government is a bipartisan globalist junta, we need to lynch these crypto-kikes

"I'm fine with my daughter marrying a Somali, as long as he's a Christian and integrates :)" - Civic """"Nationalist""""

No, just parasitic kike boomer cuckservatives bribed by billionaire globalist kikes and bankers who either don't care or are merely too stupid to comprehend how the shit they do today crashes the entire USA later.

>hurrdurr all the poors are addicted to THE OPIUM (which is only prevalent thanks to Dr. Goldberg's overprescribing of painkillers and the USA invading Afghanistan to grow poppy for the CIA to flood the black market, btw)
>so, we wanna import 3rd world slaves to replace em because they're useless and also because we can pay those 3rd world slaves peanuts
>we'll pretend to give them citizenship, but then instead of doing that we'll fuck 'em over isntead, because why would we give our 3rd world brown slaves ANYthing when we could just import new 3rd world brown slaves to replace 'em like we did to the whites?

I hate my "Rightwing" representatives. What a bunch of faggots. And it's not like there is another option when it comes to voting time.

We'd slip right into progressive cancer here.

Another nail in the coffin for Tom Cotton's RAISE Act, no chance this guy would support it in a Senate vote.

Good luck. People keep re-electing their incumbents

Bringing in 65 IQ retards is not good for the economy.

If they work for 1/3 of what american equivalent would then its good for muh (((buissnes)))

American conservatism has basically become "muh proposition nation", "muh assimilation" so they think people are interchangeable

There are non-faggot libertarians who know about IQ and the JQ

If I was a shit skin I would already be.
They're fucking retarded, barely pass exams (likely failed them desu, curve saved them), needed their hand to be held through every single fucking lab and our government and school still threw way more money at them.
Nah, fuck that. I decided to work with blue collar Americans because I didn't want to do that shit for life and now they're doing this.

Unfortunately, it's good for the people at the top. That's why they keep doing it. You know the US brings in about a million immigrants per year right? Virtually none of them are white. It's sort of an alliance between (((big business))) and the (((tolerant left))), one wants nonwhite immigrants for muh shekels, the other wants nonwhite immigrants so the white bois are taken care of.

So, millennials whine about not finding jobs and there's a looming threat of mass unemployment as a result of automatization, and this fucker claims that the US needs mass immigration because they can't find enough employees?

Not until Donald approves of it

So at a time when Americans are sick of having their lives destroyed by importing massive amounts of people who don't belong here--and during our largest ever recession--this stupid fuck wants to crash people's lives with no survivors??

He is clearly bought and paid for.

We need to find the a record of who donate how much to his campaign and then blow the whistle on him.

No just neocucks performing fellatio on their corporate masters my importing cheap labor.

Americans are more pro-immigrant now than they were last decade or before that.

The jobs that are open aren't the kinds of jobs they want. Or the pay isn't enough for what they're asking them to do. Or millenials are faggots. But I wouldn't bring in a bunch of foreigners to get either businesses or millenials to budge. I'd start attacking welfare programs.

Firing squad when?

20-25 million extra people a year, what could go wrong?

Of course the less white they are the more pro anti-white immigration they will be.

Millennials and Gen Z do work these jobs in the few states that are not Mexican outposts yet. But for everything else, that's what we're supposed to have automation for.

But the thing about automation is that it can't go into debt for JPMorgan Chase and it can't spend its weekend at Wal-Mart

If millennials don't want to work, you force them by cutting their benefits. Even in Norway, you're required to look for jobs when you've in welfare. In fact, the entire unemployment program is based around getting people back to work.

>Elliott Management- hedge fund, distressed debt acquisitions
>CEO- Paul Singer, who donates money to LGBTBBQ groups

Maybe, although a Gallup poll I saw awhile ago said most of the decline in anti-immigrant sentiment was among whites, blacks and Hispanics were slightly up.

And to think Sup Forums is counting on Generation Z to save something from...something, not sure what tbqh.

And if bussness have hard time finding workers maybe they should start thinking about raising wages. I doubt gibs in US are anywhere near EU levels.

Our system wants you to be as welfare dependent as possible, you forget. The more dependent you are, the more likely you are to vote Democrat, which will make it even more likely for you to vote the same way in the future and will also do the same for everyone else in the country because it becomes even more individually financially unreasonable to attempt to compete on the free market. And the more you struggle, the easier it is to trap you in debt, which is exactly what the big banks want

>Congress, we cant find anyone to do these jobs for under X dollars
>X is about 70% of what the previous guy made before he moved on
>Can we import some brown people and make it 30% of X?

Its H1B visas all over again

>chronic unemployment problem
>we just need EVEN MORE immigrants, goy

no I think those two should be executed by firing squad

what are the odds of this bullshit making it past congress?

>I'm fine with 3rd worlders replacing whites
>t. Levy Goldberg

The Democratic party is majority non-white

>another shitty meme by /r/March Against Trump

It's almost like the system hasn't been designed to actually succeed.

Maybe these kikes should stop abusing the temp agency revolving door and actually hire people.

It's almost like as immigrants make up a larger and larger portion of the American population, the number of Americans who like immigration increases

Nothing is more poisonous than the Cato Institute.

if you're wondering where all the open borders shills come from, that's the place.

>shills think Sup Forums loves Neocons

desu famala I barely even care if Shareblue is a real thing and not a meme. Nu/Pol/ sucks cock. Worshipping Trump is retarded and we need to call him out when he's wrong. If Trump flips on DACA, I will shitpost about it whether Shareblue is jerking their bull off about it or not.

Bullshit, I have to work three jobs because no one wants full time workers. It's a remnant of Obongo's time in office, if you're not fulltime they don't have to insure you. There are TONS of people in the same situation as me. My health insurance blows, I don't have dental, and my employers won't bump me up to full time status which would get me decent insurance. Don't give me that bullshit about immigrants doing the jobs that we won't

Cuckservatives still exist, newfag.

>do the jobs we won't meme
Fuck off. Americans are looking for all the full-time work they can. No one gives it to them because of shitty policy

Immigrants are invaders.

The funny thing is that given their namesake you'd think they'd be far right ultra conservatives ...

But they caused the heroin problem to begin with. So their solution is to keep importing heroin and now every year immigrate half a million muslim heroin manufacturers.

>trump wins
>establishment republicans still there
hmmmmm

(((Legislators)))

Time to fire up the ovens.

>There are non-faggot libertarians

>CATO Institute
muh open borders and race to the bottom
>companies can’t hire the employees they want
so "jobs no american will do"
>drug addiction
yay, new meme

Fuck you republicrats. Fuck you.

Seems to me that they should just try to help the ones we already have.

I'm curious as to whether Trump will even veto this given that he still wants DACA because he ran on Mexico first

Neck yourself

Bump this

Do we really need that many Uber drivers?

>let millions of illegals immigrate into your country over the course of a decade
>"americans" totally support immigration now, we asked ;)

fuck off.