Daily reminder that global warming is a GOOD thing

A warmer Earth will result more available farmland that can grow a wider variety of crops for rich countries living in the North and South. It will also mean new trade routes through the Arctic, avoiding the need to use of narrow canals often controlled by poor/nigger countries.

The only countries that will suffer are the already poor countries located near the Equator that never had any hope anyways. Don't bottleneck the rest of humanity just to help out countries that were never on our side anyways.

The myth that Global Warming is a "Global" problem is a myth spread by (((them))). Don't fall for it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also this

It would also mean some parts of the world will sink and not everyone likes rice, you know?

Yes! More food to send to the rapidly growing Africans with no plan whatsoever to curve their population growth or their dependence on us.

Spot on japanbro. CO2 is plant food, I can't wait to torch all the desert dwelling shit heads.

If it is plant food, why don't plants eat it? Why does CO2 keep accumulating?

>It would also mean some parts of the world will sink

>why don't plants eat it

But they do. Peer reviewed science.

The poor island nigger countries that can't afford to build fortifications will sink. Technologically advanced countries like Japan can handle it no problem.

Again, the only countries that suffer under (((Global))) Warming are poorfag countries. For the rest of us, we get a more pleasant climate, and a wider variety of food.

If the weather is getting hotter, it means that CO2 is accumulating faster than the plants eat it. We need more plants.

>If the weather is getting hotter, it means that CO2 is accumulating faster than the plants eat it.
That's quite the leap of logic there, friend. You can't pin that solely on CO2 emissions.

This here might be interesting for you:

youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk

It also means a billion (1,000,000,000) African and Middle Eastern "climate refugees".

Maybe not, but user was the one who implied that Global warming was caused by more CO2. to say that the increase in CO2 is good for plants, thus Global warming is good for plants. So I told him that if Global warming exists, then clearly there aren't enough plants to eat all the CO2 he likes so much. It was a purely logical response based on a common assumption, not a thorough analysis of Global warming.

Well It's not japan's problem that we are pussies, is it? All we have to do is stop allowing them to come in. It's really not hard.

Fair enough, Romania. Your argument in that context is sound. I disagree with probably most of your views on this subject, but your delivery of that point in the context of the conversation between you and that guy is legitimate. Carry on, friend. I was just commenting as an outsider who read your post and didn't fully read the conversation at hand.

>tfw even Japan knows it could endure global warming if it was real
>tfw really only coastal niggers and mongoloids would sink
I see no problem then. I was worried for you honorary aryans for a second, but it seems you can manage if you really wanted it, so raise that carbon up to the roof, people!

Reminder that a raise in global temperatures will open up canada and russia for fertile agriculture. Reminder apefrica, india, and central america will be btfo and the shitskins exterminated.

Good? jew york shitty and sanfagchinko get btfo. Meanwhile the dakotas and canada become liveable.

I live a few thousand feet above sea level. Let it raise.

Nonsense, it means a few billion bullets need to be manufactured.

Japan is new denmark when? Please send gundam to kill central american brown piggus. We will send guns for your use in exterminating chinese dog-eaters.

>I live a few thousand feet above sea level. Let it raise
Well very few people live on that altitude, so good luck getting the majority to vote like you.

the western hemisphere -- especially north america -- stands to greatly benefit from this. we're also separated from africa and the middle east by two oceans so it isn't our problem.

>if people eat food why is there leftovers?

Exactly. All we have to worry about is a few spics and guatemalans. Simply build wall and they starve/roast to death.

I didn't realize the earth needed our vote to raise its temperature.

Yet another retard who doesn't understand that every life support system on this planet is in massive decline, that we are in the Sixth Mass Extinction of life on this planet, and that humans are fucked.

Agriculture will not adapt to a few degrees change, and every year has been hotter than the last. Modern humans have forgotten that the only reason that we are living like we are today is because of a one time endowment of ancient carbon energy that is rapidly depleting. The real 'redpill' as you glorious faggots would say is that there has never been a grand plan for society, as a civilization we took the easy root, the one of wasting our precious resources on comfort and materialism instead of interstellar colonization.

Industrial society has already played it's hand, no amount of technology will be able to save us from our current path. I really implore you autists to read up on ecological constraints and the sixth mass extinction, which humans have directly caused due to completely irresponsible industrial activities and no population control. If you honestly think that the only countries that will suffer are the poor ones, you are a retard. The water tables across the globe are being drained at a completely unsustainable rate, the amount of arable land is lower every year. Yep, we'll be fine though. You faggots seriously need to read some books, you're just embarrassing at this point.

Yes that's great, until the 100 million niggers from each poorfag country need to evacuate, and become refugees. Guess where they will ALL want to go?

Um it's not the like Canadian shield will suddenly be ripe for farming. Geology matters too, and 60% of Canada is automatically unsuitable

This user knows what is up. I wonder how such a simple fact has gone over the head of the so called leaders and mass population in general. I have a feeling of dread and dryness when I begin to think how unsustainable the so called scientific farming and industrial practices are.

I agree, also every coastal city deserves to be submerged.

>Reminder apefrica, india, and central america will be btfo and the shitskins exterminated.
The shitskins won't be exterminated you retard. Cucks will let millions more refugees flood into the west.
>jew york shitty and sanfagchinko get btfo
Which means that their former residents will move

...and I get reverse POO id. Go ahead make fun of my situation pol. I have stopped caring

>In 23 POO
www.23andme.com
Hahahahahaha

>All we have to worry about is a few spics and guatemalans.
Isn't supossed that a Guatemalan is a spic?

development of the north is a strategic priority. it isn't only about farming.

I don't know how you western countries do it, but here in Japan we have laws that determine who and who cannot enter our country. You guys should try it out.

>interstellar colonization
That's enough sci-fi for you there, time to come back down to reality.

What about fresh water? And desertification in the American Midwest? And more severe weather? Go fuck yourself, dumbass.

>fucking with atmospheric chemistry of the only known planet to host life forms

sounds like a brilliant plan

It's honestly so ridiculous that I can't even fathom it anymore. People on this board are still on the plantation, they can't fathom that even though the West has produced the most comfortable standard of living ever seen before in human history, that there isn't a price to be paid. The price is that we have forced almost all other life off this planet to extinction, and have disrupted every natural biological process doing so. This board thinks that the environment and a stable climate doesn't matter, it is the epitome of indoctrinated thinking on a level never before seen.

We'll see that opinion change though in the coming decades, remember that even the most comfy countries are just 3 failed crop cycles away from total anarchy. Maybe we'll get lucky and get another half century of 'stability' in the richer countries, but the fact remains that our entire socioeconomic paradigm is a losing one and always has been. People think the good times last forever, but history shows this is never true.

Lmao, Americans still believe that this country is 'rich' when half of Americans live paycheck to paycheck and have nothing in their savings or for retirement. Yeah, the American Dream is totally alive and well you faggots.

Nah guys, nothing to worry about. The free market will be able to fix the rapidly depleting resources and species that are going extinct. And by 'fix it', I mean the global elite will just privatize what is left and retreat to their apocalypse bunkers in New Zealand.

and when the skies darken and the oceans swell, Ted Cruz will stand on the shore with the Bible in hand and command the Earth to be well again

I know a lot of people are just trying to bait and troll, but if you honestly look at the data and truly believe that this is a good thing or a myth then just kys. I don't know how these autists manage to survive a day.

As if I care what happens to my grandkids grandkids

>as if I care about the fate of humanity

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, kid.