Weed should be illegal. Kill yourselves stoners

Weed should be illegal. Kill yourselves stoners.

Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/

Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321

Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222

Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn weed sounds pretty bad man. Thats good I only drink alcohol.

>smoking constantly to escape your personal responsibilities
you really do need to kill yourself
>smoking once every few decades to remind yourself that life is more than a mash of mere biological accident and what you do with your life matters
not bad

Alcohol is really bad for you too. I don't even drink coffee.

Also, doing two bad things is worse than doing one bad thing. Why would you doing one bad thing be a good argument for you doing another bad thing? If you're drinking AND you smoke now you're double fucked

Weed is illegal retard

Smoking causes lung damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575

dude, weed

Isnt it legal in a few states in the US? It's legal in a lot of places and theyre pushing it to be legal in others.

Oh and I forgot to mention. No one is claiming that alcohol is good for you but weed smokers regularly say shit like it cures cancer and doesn't cause lung damage or brain damage when it clearly does. Everyone understands that alcohol is bad for you but weed smokers cant accept that weed is.

A few decades seems kind of excessive, that seems more on par with psychedelics than weed. Id say once a year or so is good for the average person.

Alcohol causes liver damage. Let's outlaw alcohol.

Tobacco causes cancer. Let's outlaw tobacco.

Sugar causes obesity. Let's outlaw sugar.

those links give 0 numbers, and instead just say everything like it's fact
>yes goyim keep buying your beer and marlboros

Then you should agree that it should be illegal. You're not going to get caught smoking it that infrequently. If it were legal people would be doing it every fucking day on the streets and in cafes.

REEFER MADNESS.

A lot of them do give numbers. Also they're the best information we have.

Jews want you to use weed, why do you think its promoted in TV constantly?

They want it illegal because they cant profit off it like with alcohol but they do want you using it to keep you docile and easy to manipulate. That's why they promote it as this cool rebellious activity.

I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or drink coffee either. They're completely irrelevant to this.

The basic idea behind reefer madness was that women would all start fucking entertainers (musicians) and black people.

Was that wrong?

>Oh and I forgot to mention. No one is claiming that alcohol is good for you but weed smokers regularly say shit like it cures cancer and doesn't cause lung damage or brain damage when it clearly does.

This shit annoys me to no end, at least own up to the fact that your vice is bad for you for Christ sake. No smoker deny's smoking is bad, no drinker deny's drink is bad. Pot heads though you try to say it's bad for them and they go into an autistic rage.

doesnt matter how many times people smoke it, they dont want to be doing it illegally you stupid potato fucker

>tfw it's actually true

wtf I hate weed now!

They'd rather be doing it for the Jew instead

Australia is not pressing charges against a woman who killed 7 of her kids because she got schizophrenia from smoking weed everyday

If you've never gone through a period where you smoked weed somewhat regularly then you have 0 right to speak about it. Fuck off straight edge faggot.

So that's great you realize weed and alchohol is bad. So just continue not to do either. But why care about if someone else enjoys drinking or smoking? Like, there are people who love doing cocaine and meth ect.. but i know those are even worse so i stay away from those.

I smoked weed every day for 6 years.

It's ironic because you're an Irish potato nigger. Your people are dependent on alcohol. Also Alcohol and Tobbaco kill more people in the USA than Crack cocaine, Heroin, and meth combined. No one has died from weed except fat obese fucks that smoke it and have a stoke or a heart attack. Kill your self.

>i dont smoke, drink coffee, or alcohol
in real life you must be a massive loser then

and no it never gives any numbers or even looks remotely close to an actual study, instead just spouting shit as fact

>believing the alcohol and weed is to keep you lazy/docile meme
kek. lazy people are gonna laz, regardless

>promoted in TV constantly
where? what tv shows are you watching bud? because that would be alcohol, not weed

>cool rebellious
there are retards that actually bought this afternoon special shit

>everything is the jews!

Sort yourself out bud.

Why all these threads ?

Shareblue and Shills are in full effect.

Theyyyy want us divided and distracted from the main event.

Nobody cares about you , do what you want to your body and leave us Patriots alone maggot.

Kill this shill and this thread

/thread

Why do you stay away from people doing cocaine and meth?

Because their behaviour is degenerate and upsetting and annoying and it affects you.

Same with weed.

I'm not Irish and I don't drink.

Weed turns a person into a absolute cunt.
There's a stoner not too far from me he's fucking depressed as shit and gets really mad when you tell him to stop smoking weed and calls you a asshole for (insert bullshit reason here) not to mention he smells like shit all the God damn time.

>Everyone I don't agree with is a shill

Yes, because people were already doing that during the refer madness era, AKA the height of Jazz lol

How do jews profit off of illegal marijuana sales? And dont use one sketchy source.

Alcohol should be illegal, also sugar is deadlier than pot, along with motor vehicles and airplanes. I'm glad you're on board with turning the world into a padded jail cell.

no it wasn't, what fucking movie were you watching?

>depressed
>smokes to help with depression
>tell him not to smoke
gee i wonder why he got mad
fucking retard

Oh, so because you have no self-control or ability to limit your intake it should be banned? It's a spiritual, mental or physical medicine for lots of people and can even aid in social bonding.

Content matters not, the wedging / dividing is what they want .

Fuck children for all I care, just don't lose focus .

// you are a shill for trying to wedge us apart.

>behaviour is degenerate, upsetting g and annoying

How so? I think. you might just be autistic.

Maybe the English have domesticated you cunts too much, but in all of that I haven't seen you explain why its any of the government's fucking business what I put in my body.

tfw you smoke everyday all day, still bring in 6k a month and another 5k from my wife. im a productive stoner and i know im better off than you

BAN EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE REEEE COME ON GUYS DONT YOU SEE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD BE A FAT BITTER VIRGIN LIKE ME REEEE

Dude weed is evil lmao

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA +1 internets

if you stay away from everyone that does ci have fun with no social life, everybody does blow.

>what is generalizing

and comparing weed to meth KEK

Stop trying to justify your degeneracy leaf.
He was fine before he started smoking weed but became depressed as he started smoking it presumably because people started avoiding him.

Yeah but what about that one link that says your infant will suddenly die one day while you're smoking a bowl?

MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY REEEEEE

Cannabis is one of the most powerful Plants on Our Planet!

>Alcohol and Tobbaco kill more people in the USA than Crack cocaine, Heroin, and meth combined

How many people smoke and drink in comparison to all those drugs combined, the amount itself means fuck all you look at the dead rates not the total deaths.

I love me some topshelf weed if only I could smoke with some pool tards and not some stupid ass liberals

If weed should be illegal, then alcohol should be illegal too. More so in fact.

I don't care. It makes life even more enjoyable.

Everyone deserves what they get in this thread.

THIS IS A DISTRACTION THREAD FOR SOMEONES HOMEWORK

>destroy your retarded argument
BUT THE JEWS GUYS

LOL well wife and I plan to never have kids. Also I know plenty of pot heads that have healthy children. gotta love these threads

Let them smoke weed, so there's less shit on the planet :)

>you must be a loser
Weed and alcohol are bad for your social skills. I WAS a NEET friendless loser until I stopped both of those.

Because stoners would be fucking EVERYWHERE if it was legal. Take a trip to Amsterdam to see. Stoners vote democrat aswell, so it means more muslims too.

>smoking burnt plant matter then sitting down watching TV for 2 hours
>fun
Pick one.

FUCK OFF leaves. I was obviously making a point. That it's not about their personal life it's about the good of the country as a whole.

>weed causing depression because my one story full of shit story
kys

>Alcohol should be illegal, also sugar is deadlier than pot, along with motor vehicles and airplanes. I'm glad you're on board with turning the world into a padded jail cell.

I'm actually for legalization, but I just want people to know what fucking happens when they do it and not be lied to, I drink alcohol and I know it'll destroy my liver what I can't accept is this shit that people try to convince you that pot is good (or even harmless) for you though. It should be sold legally and come with warnings just like drink does and just like fags (cigarettes) do.

Alcohol and tobacco are the most widely used drugs in the world and cause the most deaths. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT AN ARGUMENT FOR EVEN MORE DRUGS?

If we cant handle those two drugs without fucking dying en masse how is society supposed to handle even more drugs on top of that?

Well the ones who never shutup about the fact they smoke is annoying. I am not for or against it pretty much don't care what people do, I don't drink or smoke. The few friends I know who drink and smoke weed never shut up about these two things. I had a friend the other day with me when we went to pick up some tacos and she was telling the drive thru person she was gonna get so baked and eat them. So yeah they can be annoying.

>alcohol bad for social skills
there are autists that actually believe this. no i guarantee in real life your a friendless loser still
>stoners everywhere
what is the weed capital of the fucking world you retard? go to uruguay people arent smoking everywhere
>smoking burnt plant matter then sitting down watching TV for 2 hours
WHAT YOU LIKE ISNT WHAT I LIKE REEEEE
>making a point
no, you were whining about the jews, we can all see your message

Ireland. Seriously?

I feel like you are right but I think the same basic rules of smoking cigs would be in place. And most people think it is degenerate right? I think in colorado it is legal and they go by smoking rules. If not jesus christ I can't imagine going to a restaurant or a store then.

Imagine if it were legal everywhere and there were no stigma. God that would be hell, theyd never stfu and they already dont

Whatever you say leaf.
The guy is probably going to fucking die soon anyways.

You pretty much described what every single stoner is like. It's not an isolated case

Where do you live? Its not legal to smoke in public here in Ohio.

In any case, no it should not be illegal. You cannot make a law into morality, you can only make morality from freedom. That meaning, freedom is the our ability to choose what is right, or objectively moral. I think you need a bigger perspective on things. Go to the Church of Satan's website and look at their application. They are VERY against drug use, because they want you to stay in your base desires and think that institutions of authority have any moral value beyond life, liberty, and property. Its no coincidence the same Satanists who rape and eat children, run your government, and don't want you to explore antheogenic compounds. You're right, its degenerate, but if you give an institution of authority the ability to dictate whether or not you can put something into your body, you'll be full on 1984 in about a hundred years. Kind of like we are now, where high fructose corn syrup is less questioned than an herb or something.

>Because stoners would be fucking EVERYWHERE if it was legal.
And this gives the government the right to butt into peoples private consumption because ??????
>Take a trip to Amsterdam to see.
No thanks, I like my guns.
>Stoners vote democrat aswell, so it means more muslims too.
Most stoners lean libertarian than anything else. The only reason they dont vote for republicans is because puritan faggots have taken over the party and won't get their heads out of their overregulating asses.

You're full of shit.

because theres never been 1 recorded death from marijuana you massive fucktard

Why is it that every time someone says they don't partake in destructive vices the only thing you degenerates can say is that you are a loser

But all of the sources provided by OP dont affect everyone, and the nbi page is dog shit. The resources they use I'm looking into but years of misinfo from both sides makes this topic a nightmare.

Even something simple like sugar is 10x worse than weed.

Despite all the negatives side effects of weed, none of them compare to shit you could get legally.

The real reason weed is illegal is because if it were legal it would give a substantial amount of power and financial freedom to the common man. With it illegal it has the opposite effect, enabling the government to incarcerate more people and profit off of them.

Decrimilize it but don't let the Jews get to it I want to grow my own plants

>depression
>gonna die soon
not everyone with depression kills theirself you retard, and way to be supportive of someone who needs it you POS

Dumb question here but what about edibles? people always say if you take too much you get sick.

Not a single death BLAMED on marijuana.

Because if someone smokes tobacco every day then they get cancer they saw its the tobaccos fault, but if someone smokes weed every day then gets cancer they dont blame weed.

stoners btfo

no, every 420 it happens. you'll pass out or throw up before it could even be imaginable

Fighting a losing battle there. If it's legalized, it's going to be regulated to shit anyways no matter which party is in control by then. They're both drunk on big government. Big brother knows what's best, goyim.

>Why do you stay away from people doing cocaine and meth?
>Because their behaviour is degenerate and upsetting and annoying and it affects you.
>Same with weed.

...and you're a an actual child.

>Because stoners would be fucking EVERYWHERE if it was legal.

Portugal would like to have a word with you.

Doesn't mean it cant be bad for you, but you should focus more on the shitty arguments they're using. The anecdotal evidence about how beta OP is and that he used marijuana as a crutch, the same can be done with video games.

The burden of proof is now on you to actually provide a single shred of evidence that weed can kill you in the long term.

because every study shows it doesnt cause cancer and may even inhibit it, you are beyond retarded

why doesnt willie nelson have cancer yet, or snoop?

Nah fuck him the guys a absolute cunt to everyone and anyone why the fuck should I help him?

None of the effects of weed are as bad as sugar.
And which sugar? Table sugar? Is that even bad for you? Only if you have shitloads.
Where as one joint irritates the tissue of your lungs and throws your neurotransmitters off balance.

>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage
Wtf doesn't? If you work around petrol then you will have long term corgi damnations. Same is true of working in an office around printer toner. Everything will kill you with long enough exposure.

Lol staying away from people who do coke?

Have you ever been to a party before bucko? Drugs rule, who cares if they are bad for you. Work hard, play hard.

On the topic of cigs, why is it they can tell you it is horrible you shouldn't smoke look you will get horribly sick from it! Yet they still sell it? Something I never understood. Like take heroin for example. Pretty common to every single person you will be fucked up for life most cases yet they aren't selling that so why is cigs still sold? Can say that about alcohol too I guess since it is bad for you but they literally shove HEY CIGS WILL MAKE YOU DIE BUY EM FOR CHEAP HERE! I don't understand companies or the world.

>.gov

cool, any relevant source that doesn't involve jews protecting their pharmacy placebos?

So your saying that there should be no warnings because "it might not effect everyone" that's retarded?

It's also generally accepted that smoking weed is bad for you, your still taking smoke into your lungs and most people line their weed with tobacco which is still terrible for you.

Like in a society where drink and fags come with warning labels, you can't in all honesty say that weed shouldn't be sold without warning?

It's fucked my life up permanently, destroyed my personality, and now I can't talk to other people. Bad psychosis and doubt I'll recover.

Getting older causes long term cognitive damage. Ban old age.

Here are the studies I linked that you didnt read. LEAFS get out.

>I'm not Irish and I don't drink.
Also, mate you have to go back then.

I know right, we also shouldnt need the government to warn people about the "impacts" of marijuana either.

Is there warnings on boxes of cereal? While millions of americans struggle with diabetes?

>most people

Oh boy

>LOOK AT MY 2 LINKS VS THE MILLIONS THAT SAY OTHERWISE
you're likle that anti-vaxxers, kys

Pretty much fucking thing is a God damned cash crop though

Stones ARE fucking everywhere.

Signed, your dearest Portugal.

But...weeds the only thing that makes me happy

It makes them money to sell them, but everyone knows they are bad for you so they'd create a shitstorm if companies didn't put labels on them. Everyone encourages the government to regulate the companies.