Lauren Southern: "Come home, white man"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzVm9zka_FA
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/601934068217872385
youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c
youtube.com/watch?v=tZrPdYllgk8&t=244s
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lauren Southern plays Overwatch?

How long before she goes full fash?

Who is Sup Forums's favorite Overwatch hero?

Did she really get her hairy spaniard pussy fucked by some "identitaire" anglo Lyonnais? Did she really come all the way to France for that?

>generation identaire
>people still believe she's not white nationalist
>inb4 kike trying to control the white nationalist movement through subversion

Not long. She won't show it at first but once she does she will pull a bunch of r_donald kids with her.
>I hope it is soon.

Also, Génération Identitaire does not support legal firearm ownership in France.
So their whole mantra about "defend yourselves against criminal immigrants" is just pure show.

mccree, soldier, winston, zenyatta and reinhardt are the only redpilled choices

Is that the white nationalist quadroon that got arrested yesterday?
>fucking tight.

Widowmaker
>tfw niggers believed she was black.

Reinhardt. As Aryan as Aryan gets.

Lauren is based af
Faith Goldy or whatever is a vapid, useless whore

My nigga

I have already claimed Lauren. All fapfags, all waifufags, all singlefags, all altrightfags can look for another. She's mine and I knew about her since you shits were on 4cham caring about politics. I already plan to meet her at the next antifa showing where she will be with her helmet. I have my approach planned out and know exactly what kind of flowers she likes and I will give her one. Yes, girls like Lauren like gentlemen and that's exactly what I will give her.

> Nigger

> Redpilled choice

wew

Where was this posted?

It's on her twitter

t. butthurt genji main who gets btfod by winston every time

Bring eggs. Make sure she eats all of them.

>believing in saving le western civilization from le tranny bathrooms, muzlimes, jeeeeoooss, and niggers

there's no saving western civilization

fuck yourselves unless you can come up with a realistic solution

Why would I do that? Your a Idiot.

redpill me on generation identaire

>flag
>flowers

Precision german engineering

words cannot describe how much i fucking love these 2

Even though she is poo in the loo, Symmettra is probably the least blue pilled of all the characters. She even says as much to the other characters in game.

Tranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzVm9zka_FA

She doesn't like illegals like you though.

>Kikes co-opt WN movement
>Literally no downsides because WN is now kike immune

I'm pro kike

Boxxy tbqh.

I look more like the right though, is this normal?

That's actually pretty decent form. Keepin' that rifle in the pocket, just enough weight behind to follow up with shots if necessary, etc.

Good stuff.

1 problem
you're from mexico.

how does it feel leafs? this is a picture of two Canadian women who constantly crave Americock.

>attention whore milks losers for attention

stop lauren. i don't care.

You should make this thread with Orbán

That's what women do. Why should she be an exception? Men make the money, and women tell the man what he wants to hear. Sounds like a good system to me.

She's just another jew pretending to be white
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/601934068217872385

Filthy anti-semite

You think that because you only associate with the lowest of whores and that's what they think like.
LOL!
Nice try scumbag.

Nobody cares. Seriously. You're free to hate the Jews, but you're retarded if you paint everyone you don't like as Jews.

Is this real?
Fucking duplicitous kike cunt.

Yes, but if they actually are jews I don't want anything to do with them.

I'm pretty sure most women are like that. They won't say so of course, but I wouldn't want to test quitting my job and having my girlfriend support me. A relationship is ultimately an exchange of resources. The feelings you have are there just to reinforce it. It doesn't make love any less meaningful, since the feelings are real, but the underlying reasons for that love are far more practical than you might want to believe.

First they give our countries away to thirdworlders and brainwashing thier sons into feminism and into the tranny sickness.

Then they regret it.

Fuck it. Let every singel fucking white whore get raped to death by the fuckers they vote to import.

Who the fuck cares anymore. In 100 years noone of is wont be alive anymore.

Lets devide and destroy as much as we can untill we are gone.

Lets destroy the economy. Lets poison the water. Lets burn the forest to the ground.

Destroy as much as you can. Fuck this world.

>Then they regret it.
Of course. People don't know what they really want, but it's not a reason to become resentful and quit trying. Our women have made a bunch of mistakes, but they're still our women, and we should still try to protect them and our countries. For our children and their future if nothing else.
>Who the fuck cares anymore. In 100 years noone of is wont be alive anymore.
Nihilism is a hell of a poison. Try to think about life from the perspective of your genes or your family. We're individuals only to an extent.
>Lets devide and destroy as much as we can untill we are gone.
Let's not.
>Lets destroy the economy. Lets poison the water. Lets burn the forest to the ground.
>Destroy as much as you can. Fuck this world.
How about we poison the water and ground of Africa? That'd be a nice compromise, I think.

Have you flipped the image for factual representation purposes?

Ain't no thot can eat 50 eggs!

not great, better than having the crave mudslime cock.

It's true, independent clauses are extremely difficult for low IQ people to understand.

Lambda, originally the marque of Sparta and adopted by Generation Identaire. Overwatch is just the latest to pull that trick.

Thank you based Hung Aryan

oh shit Lauren is in the latest Murdoch Murdoch
youtube.com/watch?v=5DcA1TtaP_c

Really? Have they explicitly voiced arguments against allowing gun ownership or have they just not talked about it?

R A R E

NEW

Only countries with an average IQ above 90 can respond.

CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED.

She's so (((based))). *squeeeeetch*

I think the deep voice was no accident.

Just googled average IQ by country. We should look at average IQ by nationality, because in Eastern and Central Europe we have a lot of gypsies dropping the aveage. I'm shure serbians have more IQ, than polls show.

>Oppose identity politics
>Happily pose with generation id flag

MFW

This is simply not a policy we're talking about because we're not a political party and there's no need for us to talk about it. We still encourage all of our members to go to the range and legally acquire weapons. How hard is that to understand?

She's iberian and therefore has moor blood, not even white

What kind of self defence weapons are you allowed to carry?

Truly a future worth fighting for

I would fight for this.

To carry? None, this is France. You can own some guns and move them, dismantled (as in "no able to fire", like clip not loaded nor even into the gun) and into a locked box, to your range or a hunting groung.

Theorically, you can't even carry a knife or pepper spray (though cops most of the time aren't idiotics and won't give you a fine, some will take the "weapon" and some won't even bother).

What about a gas gun with pepper cartrige. We have very strict gun laws, but we are allowed to carry those with a licence.
Also we can buy a rubber bullet gun like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=tZrPdYllgk8&t=244s
My father has this type.
I have a gas gun, and a licence to carry.

is that real? That's not all. This bitch is a subversive little cunt. ALL of these "Alt-right" heroes have a small subtle way to poison the well in the name of including minorities

They pretend to have white interests in mind, but the truth is Lauren is about Muslims, Spencer is about Jews, and guys like Milo obviously want to include fags.

Legally, you can't have anything that could become a weapon, even a defensive one. If you're not a white trash, a nig or if you're a girl, cops probably won't bother you, but as long it's obviously a defensive tool or a traditionnal pocket knife. If it looks like a gun, no way they let you keep it. Such is life in cucked France, if you defend yourself or someone else, if you try to protect your home, there's a non negligeable chance you will be in troubles. Even cops are often afraid to hit or shoot dangerous criminals, they could face charges.

Our weapon laws are not the best, but our laws protect self defense here. If someone breaks into your house, you can legally assume, that they are armed, and act accordingly. Only thing is forbidden is to set up traps, but if you use a knife or an axe for home defense it is fine.

the rooty tooty cowboy of course, shame he's been nerfed into oblivion

I wish we could have such laws. Hungary is a based country. I have a tremendous respect for your people, and it's not some "Orban is a god xd btw where is Hungary on a map" shit. You are blessed.

>DUDE WESTERN CIVILISATION IS DYING LMAO
>Childless

Rein and D.va are my mains

Thank you Sir!
Btw if you ever need a new home, you are welcome here:
“We shall let in true refugees”, Mr Orban told a cheering audience: “Germans, Dutch, French and Italians, terrified politicians and journalists who here in Hungary want to find the Europe they have lost in their homelands.”
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/hungary-will-welcome-true-refugees-germans-french-others-seeking-europe-lost-homelands/