Self-loathing Jew

I am a non-religious Jew who grew up in a white neighbourhood outside the influence of any Jewish community. I have hated literally every other Jew I've ever met. I'm pretty interested in ethno nationalism but I don't want to live in Jewtopia.
Would it be possible for me to be an honorary white?
If so how?
If not why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general43/jewserved.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An Arab isn't born a muslim, its a choice.
I don't see how jews are any different.

rense.com/general43/jewserved.htm

We're a race as well as a religion, the racial component is all I'm concerned about

sneak a nuke into israel and detonate it.

you will be the most honorary white person ever

Your not a race. There are black jews as well as white jews.

If you think that Jews aren't a race you're in the wrong thread buddy

But they both most likely have some amount of jewish blood in them

They are born Muslim if the father is Muslim, that's why Muslim men can technically marry outside their religion if they want, because their children will be Muslim no matter what

Jews are passed on through the Jew mom

>I am not religious, believe me goy. I'm white.

Its another jew acting as white to destroy us from inside...

We are sick of your games. Our patience will run dry and one day we will shut your filthy lying mouths forever. And you won't laugh ever again.

>moortugal
>white

not sure why you hate judaism. it has one of the oldest and richest oral and written histories on Earth. you can lean back in time and study ancient texts over 3000 years old, learn the language of your people and their story, understand your personal relationship with your God.

being a jew has nothing to do with what secular rich jewish elites are doing right now in the world (mostly attempting some kind of neo-feudalistic utopia by eroding faith in government and corporate institutions).

there is a very powerful and important story that the jewish people carry within themselves. jerusalem is the holiest site on earth for 3 major religions for a reason, whether you believe something happened or didn't, it's a fantastic city filled with art, culture, living memories.

we make fun of turks too, but istanbul is one of the most amazing cities in the world in terms of history and culture, and the ottoman empire contributed a lot to modern medicine and the scientific enlightenment, astronomy, mathematics.

why don't you actually learn about your people? most educated jewish people are proud of their heritage for a good reason, they have kept their culture alive for longer than anyone else on the planet with the exception of some african tribes like the dogon and the innuits in canada.

Lowkey calling OP an Arab

You got me, I made this thread to try and trick some random dudes on Sup Forums. My master plan to end the white race is rumbled

I'll allow it.
I was just listening to some Simon & Garfunkel today and thinking these Jews can make fantastic music.
As long as Jews aren't scheming together against non-Jewish people for their own self-interest while living in those people's countries and regarding themselves as a special chosen people above their hosts,I have no problem with Jews.

We won't fall for your divide and conquer tactics ever again. Only Jews say x, y, z are not white.

And from everyone in the world a burger says I'm not white. You are fucking 50% white kek

I feel no connection to my Jewish heritage and I don't want to. Jews are, if not actually scheming, a toxic culture. My point is that I'm not part of that culture

No your goal here is some kind of psy ops to convince white people to see Jews as friends

but it's in your blood, you cannot escape it. it would be like a japanese person learning english, wearing cowboy clothes and saying he feels american, or he puts on traditional alpine clothes learns to yodel then pretends he is swiss.

you are what you are, and you can take positives and negatives from it, or you can be a little cuckboy and hide and cry in a corner.

to them you will always be a jew no matter what religion you plan to convert to

Get bent you paranoid git

Its rather unfortunate for you then. Your cultures so toxic nobody is going to be spared when the war finally kicks off.

Same as you even if I married a jewish woman and converted. You would always see me as a goyim. Hell you wouldn't even give me citizenship

Now you're gonna try to sell me your meds to shut me in, right.

What war.

Only a few of us now the truth

Know

Coming from another jew sporting the goy lifestyle, I wouldn't let myself into the white ethnostate. You know just as well as I do that we have certain sheisty impulses built into our DNA.

That being said, if you don't let ANY jews help you you're not gonna win this culture war.

Convert to Christianity and never mention your heritage to your children. By the next generation even nuremburg laws would have respected them.

You have to actively convert though: being an atheist isn't enough

Also, I think it's funny that you think you know more about race realism and ebin redpills than we do just because you're not jewish. Being jewish offers the opportunity for a deeper redpill than most races can ever hope to take.

>I wouldn't let myself into the white ethnostate
So why don't you leave now and set a good example. You being in the USA right now is preventing that white ethnostate from being established.

Is it the one were you realized you're marked for death no matter what you do?

It's more about not living a jewish life. The jews that want to assimilate don't need to just feign white lifestyles, they need to totally give up their jewish privilege.

Would you live in the Jewish one tho?
I notice how you don't live in Israel so you at least know to a certain extent that they can't run a country

It's not, and though you will never understand this, I am your ally with full knowlege that you will never be mine. I'm fine with you guys hating me because it's setting a good example for how you need to treat jews in general, considering the fact that there are so few jews on your side.

oh, for sure, I thought that was a given, though.

People like you are whats wrong with the world.

>I'm British but I'm not nationalistic and hate everything that is British.
>I'm christian but not religious, let's open the doors to Muslims because all religions are the same.
>I'm a self hating Jew, I don't have anything to do with Judaism and only want to belong in my own country, I vote left and want Communism.

Fuck you, go kill yourself

No, I would never live in a jewish ethnostate because I despise everything they do. You may know about how jews sheist in higher levels of government and society, but what you may not know if you aren't a jew is that even the low level jews you meet in day-to-day life are all extremely connected and contribute to white genocide just as much as George Soros.

Mostly nonpracticing suburban Jew here.

If you hate Jews and subscribe to Sup Forumss racial identity theories, you're fucked.

Plus, you can keep categorizing white people into all kinds of groups, as you must have seen Sup Forums do, and if you listen to Sup Forums nobody is REALLY white. Unless you're born Norwegian or some shit, race politics are inevitably going to tell you you're subhuman.

Stop thinking in terms of gene-teams if it's causing you so much trouble. If you can't, then at least look for things in Judaism to not feel bad about. Not every tradition is bad.

>you know just as well as I do that we have certain sheisty impulses built into our DNA
Fuck off with that poisonous line of thought.
Nobody's responsible for your sheistery except you.

Never trust a Jew when he shills for a white ethnostate. That's the first dead giveaway.

Yeah, I just wanted to clarify because I'm just getting into Christianity and realized how many people seek salvation just by prancing around and saying they go to church, something jews are exceptional at.

Like I said, hate me all you want. I think a blanket hatred of all jews is the best way to win against them.

What's your background?
Raised Jewish?

I for sure wouldn't tell my children about it. I'm not sure if I would want to be christian. I'm very noticeably Jewish so anyone who knows anything hates me. Life is hard bro

Didn't know I was jewish until my teens, and realized everything I hated about my family and the people they surrounded themselves with came from their jewish roots.

This isn't blind hatred. It's just a fact, because how can a Jew be a shill for a white ethnostate elsewhere, but support a multi-ethnic country in Israel.

Inconsistencies like that are a dead giveaway that someone is being genuine about something.

Fuck off Chaim. He's right though. I love Europe. Jews are a soulless people. I wouldn't want to live in desert shit hole surrounded by Jews.

I don't support Israel, and never said your hatred is blind.

Convert to Christianity

And you're positive it's the Jews and not just that you had a shitty circle of acquaintances?

More importantly, you've never been religiously Jewish? Been to a Seder, Bar Mitzvah, Sabbath?

You don't understand. If you are not Christian and you have Children, they will still be Jews. You must convert if you are planning on having children. And you must at least try to live a Christian life (in the sense of abandoning your Jewish cultural heritage and embracing a Christian one). I understand this seems unfair because normal white people don't have to be Christian. But in reality it i slucky, because we have reached a point where even a kike can have a chance to blend into society

Well, if you wouldn't let yourself into a white ethnostate, where would you go?

I've met people from every jewish community in my area and across the state. My grandfather was an actor and insanely well connected with all major players in old Hollywood. I can tell you from experience with more jews than I can count that aside from a few quirks, all jews are the same. The only jewish event I've ever attended was the bar mitzvah of a South African jewish family friend.

I currently plan on moving far away to some remote location and cutting off contact with everyone.

Don't know if it's bait, but I'll bite.
Self hating "Sunni" Lebanese in Shitcongo reporting in. And the thing is, if my family were to find out (large family) I'm atheist I'd be disowned in a heartbeat.
>AND I'M A 3RD GENERATION AMERICAN!

>man isolates himself because he feels victmized by his genes
That's stupid, user. I'm sorry you met so many shitty Jews but relating yourself to the sweeping generalizations you're applying to your own ancestors is a good way to develop some sort of complex.

I have a lot of Jewish family and friends. Some of them are economically opportunistic, have big noses, like bagels, and have annoying accents. They're also generally loyal people with great senses of humor and a reverence for education

Generally, you're right. With Jews, it isn't as clear cut, though. They're usually half-Italian, a lot of the ones that have been in western/central Europe for a while often have significant heritage from those areas, and a lot of the Russian "jews" are really just goyim who weren't interested in being serfs any longer.
It's possible that OP could fit in if he made an effort to culturally assimilate.

If Judaism is just a culture for you, then trying to find another culture that you think is more appropriate might be enough (like British nationalism or whatever). Your OP makes it seem like you think of yourself as being RACIALLY jewish, though. If so, that's a problem m8. The issue is less a genetic one and more a mental one: if you think of yourself as being racially Jewish, you think of yourself as being jewish on a fundamental level. Idk how someone would even try to overcome that, or whether overcoming it would even be the best thing for them.

tl;dr Glean some tips off of Mike Enoch?

fuck off jdif

Neat psychoanalysis but I never claimed to feel victimized.
Why is the default that I need to associate with jews, and if I don't there's something wrong with me?

Everyone can be a honorary white they just need to
>don't reproduce
>don't hang out with white girls
>kill two blacks

Wrong. Ashkenazim converted in mass to Judaism, and have nothing to do with their Semetic brothers. It's a complete pipe dream that it's a
>race as well as a religion

I do Identify with a culture other than the Jewish one but I'm clearly racially Jewish to anyone with eyes

They're a race that appropriated biblical jewish culture.
>What are Khazars

I didn't say you have to associate with Jews, I think you have to stop thinking every Jew who's a shitty person is shitty because they're Jewish.

Maybe you're thinking "victimized" in the whiny sense.
You're planning on walling yourself off to escape your "Jewish" past. That kind of fantasy must be born from some kind of perception of harm. Why leave if it doesn't hurt you?

ITT: JEWS FIGHTING JEWS

This is why I hate these fuckers

>it has one of the oldest and richest oral and written histories on Earth.
kek

not even close.

I'm not walling myself off to escape my jewish past, I'm doing it because of many factors aside from jewish problems.
When I was a child my non-jewish father would take me to an isolated house he had in Spain and we would live modestly, cut off from the outside world, and I loved it and long for it constantly.
Also, I do honestly believe every jew who's a shitty person is shitty because they're jewish and I don't think that's a stretch.

Then you REALLY don't get the jews at all.

You guys are morons if you think every jew is evil.
As long as you'd press the eradicate all Jews button if there was such a thing because you know the evil outweighs the good altogether, you can be fine with certain Jews. I don't hate you op, but I'd press that button in an instant.

Case in point. Toxic fuckwits who think they know everything

If you think you have something valuable to contribute to society, then don't count yourself out. Again, Mike Enoch. He's not the Jewiest looking, but listen to him for a few minutes and it's clear that at least half of his ancestors had an affinity for money lending.

He's rabidly anti-semitic and I'm not suggesting you need to go down that road necessarily, but he is an example of a Jew who's trying to help whites. (At the very least, I'm pretty wise to sheistyness and, if there's a con here, I can't see it yet. I don't know exactly what motivates him, but he seems legit.)

Also, consider doing a DNA test to get an idea of where your DNA actually comes from. You might find out that, even with a big nose and fucking chia hair, you're only a third or so semitic. It's happened before.

Religious Judaism has been already moribund for a while now. You can hardly find a Jew who actually believes in a personal God, unlike the other two Abrahamic religions. You guys use your 'religion' more like an ethnic club. If you don't want to be 'a part of that club' and want to join the wider Western 'white' civilization, then you're free to do so. No one is going to force you to be a Jew. I doubt there will ever be another Hitler to put star armbands on you, before marching you into an oven. So yeah, just chill, assimilate fully in Western culture, and if you're that uptight, then try to marry/mate with a really Cacuasian looking woman, and your jew genes will start to fade.

If you're that insecure and or self-hating, then look into changing your appearance. If you got a hook-nose (har har) then get a nose job. If you have curly hair, then straighten it/and dye it. If someone asks you of your ethnicity, say you're part Italian or something.

I don't think the goyim world cares about it as much as you do.

>nonreligious Briton
>German racial dogma tells you you're evil so you make a thread about how much you hate being you
Obviously the real problem is those darned Jews having arguments online.

>I do honestly believe every jew who's a shitty person is shitty because they're jewish

I have a cousin who's a degenerate drug addict, a pathological liar who stews in envy of his two Ivy League younger sisters. He's a shitty person and a (nonpracticing) Jew, but what possible role does his Judaism play?

I wouldn't hate you if I saw you, you are an individual with his own ideas and also suffering from what is wrong with the world.

You seem like an intelligent and introspective person, and I am sure I could be your friend even if you looked like the happy merchant.

Keep your chin up and remember that not all goyim are hate machines.

For what it's worth, I've liked pretty much every Jew I've met. Doesn't mean I can't see the fingerprints of fuckery throughout history to the current day.
Don't try to not be Jewish, just be a good Jew. Tip the scales.
Gilad Atzmon is a great example, there's a guy I have respect for. He is critical but he doesn't denounce or deny who he is.

>I don't think the goyim world cares about it as much as you do.
Seriously. Jews are the most neurotic people on earth when it comes to group identity... It's fucking exhausting just observing the way they stress about it.

>So yeah, just chill, assimilate fully in Western culture, and if you're that uptight, then try to marry/mate with a really Cacuasian looking woman, and your jew genes will start to fade.
I think what OP is probably stressing about is the genetic component of judaism, which he's assuming involves genes for sheistyness. If there are genes for sheistyness, then they wont "fade" if he bags a hot shiksa, instead they'll be passed on intact to some or possibly all of his less-Jewish-looking kids. But we don't know if there are genes for sheistyness, necessarily.

Lol, maybe that Portuguese twat was right. Thanks bro

Go to Taglit, and maybe you wont hate jew that much.
did you ever been to Israel?

>Fuck off with that poisonous line of thought.

It's true though. Go read The Culture of Critique. Your subversive ways are a survival mechanism.

Bottom line, you have to go back.

I'm going to go now but I'll read all of this in a bit. Just don't expect me to reply

This. I'm deeply suspicious of Jewish elites like any Sup Forumsster but I don't have any problem with Jews per se. I judge people on an individual basis. There are real life storm fags, sure, but they're a fringe.

OP, most people are reasonable. You really ought to believe in the plurality that our society so deeply enshrines in our value system. Fearing that the opposing goyim world is out to get you, for no reason, is as paranoid as American blacks are, about the white man 'hunting them down'. They really take the cake for that at the moment. Don't be like that. Just live your life, and don't be a scumfag. Karma will sort it self out in the end. The best thing you can do is just be the person you can be.

Alright, hope you get over this. Just relax, man. Peace and love and all that stuff.

>Just don't expect me to reply
fuck you

No. You have to go back.

>Would it be possible for me to be an honorary white?
Yea probably. Just be one of the 'based' people and speak out against the NWO that your elites are making. I don't think you have to worry overall about anything until that elite group is taken out.

We can band together as all races and religions so long as we call out these faggots. After that's done then we can get serious again (but this would be beyond our lifetimes).

Yes, it is about treating people with respect. All people just want to ensure a future for their race, their values and their cultures. We should all have the right to preserve our heritage.

I'm a redpilled halfling, and I feel you.

Jews have brought this onto themselves, and it sucks that we have to suffer this shame and alienation with our heritage, when it's really a tiny, well-moneyed minority who are behind the system.

70% of Jews vote Democrat and are total shitlibs, but don't forget about the 30% of us who are Republican, the good Jews. It's just like you can't write off all black people just because 60-70% of them are worthless. People should be judged on an individual basis.

I'm a Jew who grew up in liberal Jewtopia (Los Angeles). You don't need to be self-hating to be sick of the bullshit the oligarchs are shoving down everyone's throats. Many Jewish normies are waking up too.

Kill Jacob de Rothschild and Netanyahu and you will be alright in my books.

>nonreligious
>Jew

They sure do make an active effort into making sure it would seem like so. By destroying everything older than their writings.

>Kill Netanyahu

He's pretty ultra-right wing. I'm surprised you want this.

"Don't fall for divide and conquer tactics."
"Lol fuck burgers."

Pick one

Infiltrate the system or else just kys.

/thread

Hes a regular Jew. He posed with photos of him and his wife "living" in his servants quarters so they could get a bigger handout form the US then they were already getting a few years ago. If thats not enough proof of his unpalatability I dont know what is.

If you go to Israel they will give you the full tour and show you why you must care for your jewish heritage. you will then become a jew. Happens all the time with jews like yourself.

Help us and you're in.

If HWNDU proved anything, it's that the majority of Sup Forums most likely isn't white.

Just marry a British woman and raise your children as Brits. I don't see the problem, no one forces you to act in an evil way.

Become an infiltrator