BASED SHEKEL MAN

BASED SHEKEL MAN

>thinks Sup Forums are his personal army
>started whoring his wares
>now begging for Patreon shekels like a good goy

basedstickman.dntly.com/campaign/based-stickman-the-alt-knight-support-fund#/

Where were you when Kyle Chapman became a joke?

>this is the state of Sup Forums in current year

requesting a personal army and forcing autism? there is no way he has lurked here long enough to be /ourguy/

He snapped a axe handle on a communists head, thats more than you've ever done, you faggot.

you can tell it's a shill raid because they pretend based stick man is a thing that is regularly discussed here

someone needs to stickman this faggot with a pipe

I don't understand why these (((people))) willfully break all of rules of Sup Forums.

Literally go fuck yourself.

i hope you reddit fags die in a car fire.

>axe handle

No,it was a broom pole.

I actually like him,I just find the whole patreon thing cringe worthy

I'm reporting you to RCMP for hate speech, as I am a Muslim. Your Islamophobia will be noted and you will be prosecuted. Inshallah

fuck off Kyle

no i don't care about "based stick man" i'm just saying the sudden rise in threads about this literal who for no reason is a very obvious shill raid

What rule would that be?

Kyle Chapman AKA Base Stickman is a public figure

The rise is because he's openly shilling himself and gaining more fame. Take a look at his Kikebook.

The guy thinks he's the de facto leader of Sup Forums

why are you on facebook?

Why are you avoiding the point he's making?

>muh shills
go back to sucking Trump's cock, JIDF

I find it disgusting that (((real))) people bring up Sup Forums in real life. We're supposed to work as an (((underground))) entity in the back of the noise, not like an internet army farm where people like Based Stickman or the English fag from Info Wars talk about us all day long and demand action for their personal agendas. Fuck them

a decimation is needed. the alt-lite doesn't take Sup Forums serious.

fuck stick man hes a race mixer faggot

the point that if you check his facebook, you can see his posts, but if you don't, then you don't see his posts?

I'm not,I was shown by a friend of mine who follows him.

That ok with you sweetie?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go get em boyz

These ANTIFA FAGS THINK IM SCARED

HAHAHAHAHAHA

COME ON Sup Forums, show em whos boss

We memed him into fame, we can meme him out of it

So you wont acknowledge the point he made but try shifting the topic into something else, do you type with your nose by any chance?

checked

>begging for money from internet NEETS
Truly as bad as any nigger.

i did, i just wrote his point in my post

This. Anons gonna user.

Whateva. We do what we want.

>Getting wound up by capitalism

True commienigger material. Typical faggot Brit and Labour voter.

>C
back to plebbit

He is also a race mixer

Reported for announcing you are reporting someone.

why are people donating money to this hack again?

checked

Is this the cool thing to do now? We aren't your personal army. What is it with mentioning Sup Forums to all the normies like this. Wtf man.

Blame the r donald twats.

Tory actually chum.

this is the 3rd identical post today, mods do your shit.

Why do people donate money to ANYONE like this?

either you assosciate with Sup Forums or you don't. If not you don't get to use it as an ends to a means.

I wonder if I can claim to be the leader of Sup Forums and get these to normies to support me on patreon.

because he was arrested for defending an old person from an antifa animal while the cops sucked each other off and got felony charges?

time to demo this meme

this fag deserves nothing

>I just find the whole patreon thing cringe worthy
yeah, it's kind of sad that at the first sign of exposure people try to create something to collect the sheckles.
an indictment of the times: act on principles once, hope you pay off your mortgage from the fallout

lol someone called him out

It's just sad how he's begging for gold and naming this board so flippantly.

We don't need normies here

it costs $ to travel and hit leftards with sticks.

>Where were you when Kyle Chapman became a joke?
I was in Berkeley, hitting him with the pepper spray.

anyone can hit leftists with a stick, we don't need a normie tour of this

Fuck it. Let them come. I'm Roy do g up my dankest gore pics.

he lives in TX doesnt he? takes $ to travel back and forth to Berkeley. Just a fact of life.

Yep-this. I kinda hoped he would be more humble,but he seems to be loving the fame and exposure this movement is giving him.

> reveals power level in public
> invokes Sup Forums in public
shoulda lurked moar

People really need to stop chanting 4ch pol/ as if it was a spelll or something that causes the board to move into whatever direction this alt laught pseudo celebrities want it to move

this

OPs can also just stop giving the guy any attention.

>user memes me
>I am now a shot caller
>hang myself on Facebook live because I'm not God Emperor of /pol

He's not begging for money he's asking for hackers on steroids to shit on those cucks website

>2 posts
>near identical content

Why is this allowed?

the problem is the alt-lite doesn't have a billionaire sponsor like Soros.

Antifa are a bunch of college rejects larping as commies because their lives are pathetic and their heads wrapped up in ideology. Most people rightfully dismiss them and their antics.

That being said, WHY IS THE """ALT RIGHT""" SO FOCUSED ON THEM?

Disregarding the fact that plenty on "this side of the fence" are just as young and testosterone clouded to just fight other fringe losers like antifa, even when we have the moral high ground we are being pulled down to their level.

Just by ASSOCIATION (as a counter balance to antifa) it defines this amorphous group of reactionaries at the same level of naive, brash bull headed stupidity that antifa shows daily.

Basically, to most people we look like radical idiot college kids with far too much time on our hands and not enough sense to realize that provoking each other in the streets is fucking stupid. They aren't fighting a neo-fascist imperial regime just as much as you aren't fighting a godless communist totalitarian state. It's all a bunch of low life experience children scrapping like pathetic street gangs, and actual people notice it, if they even care.

The """Alt Right""" needs to be above this petty bullshit and focus on the real issues and real problems - the people behind the ideologies, the people on actual power. Not this false partisan shit.

I mean just look at pic related for fucks sake.

He's asking for money on his patreon dude.

Then he's asking for Sup Forums to be his personal army online

neither does the alt-right, or white nationalists.

So if we want to get ahead, we have to collectively chip in a few ZOG bux. Its cringey when people start screaming when they might have to open their wallets; how fuckign (((cheap))) can you be?

(not saying Chapman specifically; just annoyed when people scream about people trying to make some $ for their work; everything takes money).

I didnt know he had a patreon (more power to him), but I did donate to his bail fund after his BS arrest.

Are they fucking? This is just awful

StickCuck is cheering on our "inevitable brown future" and race mixing. Fuck this faggot

this is what im talking about. (((Cringey))).

>hackers on steroids

fuck this man. I'm not going to be his personal solider just because he's too much of a pussy to stand against people.

I want to destroy lefties not become them

The only crime there is covering up those titties.

the fuck is he fighting for? ancap economics in a brown dystopia? fag

HAHAHAHAH BASED STICK MAN

FUCKING BASED
GIVE ME MONEY

HOLY FUCKING

SHIT

HE IS BASED

BASED FUCKING STICVK

GIB HIM MONEY HE IS BASED

DON'T YOU WANT TO BE BASED?

FUCKING BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED
BASED

FUCK YOU ALL

Another thing that pisses me off about all this is when people who do get their 5 seconds of fame try to milk it for all it's worth. Same thing happened with HWNDU streams when people were asking money for plane tickets and trying to trip fag on posts to get noticed. The half breed Hispanic even started a patreon so he could get a car after being on the stream like two times.... this really needs to stop.

all these people are fucking nobodies doing nothing for humanity

saged

>axe handle

Dude, did you even seen an axe at least once?

newfags just pop out

But meming about somebody is actually giving them attention.

are there really this many newfags here or is this some kind of new meme and I'm the newfag?

At what point are you faggots going to acknowledge this his last name is Chapman aka a kike name?

Nigger, I ask, are we not all newfags?

Based Blackman

Based Stickman

Based Latino

Stop this shit right now

You retard its the basic rules of Sup Forums ie. Dont be autistic and bring it up IRL

WOW MAYBE IF YOU HAD A

BASED

STICK

MAN

THERE TO STOP THIS DRIVER

HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE SO BTFO WITHOUT BASED STICK MEN HOW WILL THEY REOVECER

THEY NEED TO GIVE HIM MNONEY

SO THAT HE CAN BE BASED

AND ALL PROBLEMS DISAPPEAR

A libertarian society without infighting.

who is kyle chapman and why is he such a faggot.

FUCK YOU DID YOU NOT READ THE TITLE

HE IS DESIGNATED BASED

THAT MEANS HE CAN NOW EXTRACT YOUR FUCKING MONEY

THIS IS WHAT BASED MEANS

BASED PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN WE ARE

REMEMBER BASED BLACK MAN WHO GOT SHOT ON CAM

HE WAS BASED AND RAISED HIS FAMILY RIFGHT

WE THINK, ANYWAY, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER CAUSE HE WAS FUXCKIN BASED

GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY YOU LEFTIST FAGGOT ARE YOU NOT BASED OR SOMETHING?

Wasn't he trying to get a kid doxed the other week because he was sporting a black sun emblem on his shield? Yeah fuck that kike.

>/pol

>pol/

Why is THIS allowed?

Nah famalam. Needs more shekels and private armies.

Antifa just don't get it. They literally have no effective weapons against Sup Forums.
Please keep trying though.
This is the best timeline kek.

Yep.

He's not our guy

Is where he lives a CCW state by any chance? Asking for a friend.

>Sup Forums rants for years about the outside world and how people should rise up
>Some poeple end up rising up
>Sup Forums shits all over them

This board I swear

This.
These guys just need to post their shit.
Not try and harness the power of autism.
Autists find that shit to be pure cringe.
It cannot be controlled.

Nigger do you even "smartphone"

AHHAHAHAAH YOU SOUND FUCKING BASED

OPEN UP A PATREON RIGHT FUCKING NOW SO WE CAN MAKE YOU RICH

YOU BASED FUCKING BASE CFUFUJIEDJUWIADHUWAIDHUWAHDAW

IFDIHWADAWIUDHAWUD

TOO FUCKING BASED I CAN'T HANDLE IT

Makes me think back to that thread on Sup Forums years ago where that dude started those kids car on fire because they were talking about Sup Forums in public.

>phoneposter
worse than newfags

>In every picture he's all over her

What did he mean by this?