Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Millions? MOAR!

Wow.

It's true though.

Why stop at millions? I want billions!

>liberals actually believe this
God I wish Trump was an actual fascist just so these fuckers could get a taste of what the real deal is like.

Survival of the fittest, nigger!

Can't we blame the millions who voted for Obama for the drone deaths he caused?

>mah siex gazobillaboolion joobies goy oyee vei

please let it be 6 gorillion

I'm a white male so I already get blamed for everything that happens. What's one more thing?

repealing obamacare is another holocaust

OY VEY

IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH

GOYIM GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

GORRILIONS ARE GOING TO DIE

Not hood enough, I want to be blamed for garillions.

Do you realize how terrible obamacare is? It actually males it unaffordable for people to go to the doctor. Normally if you dont have insurance you just eat the cost out of pocket, but with obamacare you're shelling out $$$$ each month for a plan with a $6000 deductable. Now all the money that should go towards seeing the doctor is going towards a health plan that doesn't fucking pay for anything.

Trumps plan is actually quite good, do you even know what his plan is? Its basically an upgraded and balanced version of obamacare.

What even is Medicaid

very cool

Serious question why are so many people dedicating their entire persona and lives to politics?

For the minority of people who have incurable diseases that aren't their fault it kind of sucks, but still, if they can't pay for their own healthcare that's their problem.
As for the rest of the people who have health problems from shitty diet, or smoking, who fucking cares? They did it to themselves. Either way I have no obligation to fork over money so someone else can use it, regardless of the reason.

Because it requires nothing of them, but simultaniously allows them to virtue signal. Their solution to all political problems is to "be nice" (meaningles platitude that makes them look kind but is so vauge it means nothing) and to increase taxes (of which they either pay none, or will hardly pay) in order to finance everything. This allows them to look like a good person by supporting causes like "free" healthcare, school, other shit, all while completely dodging any responsibility for its implementation or funding. They're social parasites.

>implying white people aren't already blamed for every fucking death ever

this desu

completely agree, AHCA kills millions and reduces the lifespan of many more

It's either an intentional move from the left or a lucky feed back loop because their politics translate well to online slacktivism and social shaming.
Its becoming hard to tell if social media is pushing politics because their chosen political controversy maximizes clicks or if they have an actual agenda.
I used to think its just business, but then google, despite knowing my browsing history, tried to push media matters and mother jones articles on my phone so I don't know anymore.

Remember the 12 gorillion goyim

Why kill millions, when you can kill...thousands?

឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴឴ ឴ ឴

absolutely

am i the only one who thinks universal healthcare isn't the end of the world?

>le virtue signaling meme

It's untenably expensive to have the Federal government design and implement an effective for-profit healthcare system
The market was doing just fine before Obamacare, and now we're in a huge bind because King Nigger couldn't help but hand out gibs in order to line his own pockets

That's literally all you can ever do.

millions die everyday, it is part of a natural process

Gotta cull the herd. Sorry leftists and fatties. Your death draws near.

Fuck Drumpf! I voted Hilldawg! The obvious white mans choice!

can read that my friend do u have a better one

sweet
fpbp
talk about deaths of millions

I like the way Snrub thinks.

>millions of people are going to die if we don't force people to buy barebones health coverage

I genuinely want to know which people are going to supposedly die from instituting Obamacare-lite

looks highly autistic and interesting, but can not read

Fact: No one has ever died because of lack of healthcare.

No. There's millions of leftists who think just like you.

Yeah, the problem is that it's expensive as hell. If the money could be found, it's not that bad of an idea.

learn to open new tab or save images, newfags.

it's fun

>implying I care

If it's niggers or Jews, then I'm fine with it

And?

>tfw Sup Forums is the next mass murderer

As long as you are among 'millions' then I'll be happy with that.

I don't do either of those but politics are important to me because I care about the future. I'm sure the left can relate because I think they have good intentions but they are so misguided it's dangerous and it requires attention to stop them or they will destroy us all.

>memes pasted on gas chamber walls so jews can die laffin

I guess she will be thanking us for reducing population, one of lefties main concern

I'm ok for this.

Good. I have the best coverage so I'm not worried. Less poor people means less money spent on subsidizing their shitty health.

Holy shit Sup Forums you've killed MILLIONS with your memes. You cannot keep getting away with it!!

wtf is AHCA?

I didn't vote because I knew Trump would carry my state easy.
>He won by over 800,000 votes here
I'm happy with the outcome, though.
Hope it's mostly niggers and wetbacks

It's not murder if I don't help someone who needs it. At most, it's manslaughter and that's pushing it. Why the hell should I have to pay for you're healthcare as well?

>any form of federal Healthcare
NAP: [x]violated [ ]respected

Six million?

>Live in a nation were coming contributing members of society get health insurance i.e workers, elder get health care cause they paid there due.

>Suddenly make workers pay for all the lazy faggots ,how charging them more

How about you get your shit together?

It's the mentality that drives the push for socialized health care. You're depriving people of their human rights!

I'd genocide all you lefty cunts, so this is just a good start.

I'm white.
You already blame me for everything.
There will just he fewer people blaming me, because anyone getting rekt by AHCA is weak and from the dregs of society, and as such probably a shitskin of some variety.

>Serbian intellectual.
I'm willing to bet you couldn't even see how Obamacare and AHCA are different.....

middle click with mouse

This makes me wish I was american so I could have voted for him. You lucky burgers.

You can revel in Brexit and the 6 million in the English Channel because you left EU. Now let's only pray that France does its part and maybe the gorillion it claims will bring the world to equilibrium.

dont have a mouse on my GoyPad

hold your finger on it and hit open in new tab

quit gun grabbing and being an sjw and i'll vote democrat. they shoot themselves in the foot.

Can someone explain all this to an outsider? The media tries to paint this like Trump is trying to introduce an objectively shite health care package just to get rid of obamacare because why not

Already blamed for that. Don't give a shit.

It's you faggot leftest that refuse to listen to modern economics and have created a system that kills people because no body can afford it anymore. The blood is 100% on your hands, not ours. We are trying to save people.

>millions will die because they are poorfags who weren't given handouts from people with guns stealing your money

wew lad

I wish they would really all blame me and just me. I could use a book deal.

>Not paying for people's healthcare is the same as killing them

I'm about to be responsible for at least 1 death!

what if I didn't vote because I'm a felon, can I still take credit?

1 trillion men could fall to ash at my feet, I would feel nothing.

/thread

Good. I've always wanted to know what it felt like to kill. Now I don't even have to worry about going to jail for it.

Just like the commies, oh wait they haven't accepted responsibility either.

>(((Millions)))

yes goyim

Good.

That's okay, we'll replace the dead with immigrants.

You are all stupid faggots. I can't believe how easy you take bait. Blue pilled faggots even push this shit thread to the first page.
Good job you fucking idiots, dance for your peanuts little monkeys. Dance

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP youtu.be/K9zmiF810rw

It's another Holocaust.

GOOD

Weve got to beat muh 6 jewzillion

50000000 billion gorillion dead oy vey

>Saving people from healthcare

Thanks conservatives

Please. Want to kill the ACA?

Do nothing. It's already crumbling under it's own weight.

Iowa is only the first state to find itself without an insurer in the marketplace. Other companies are realizing the system is flawed (read: they're losing money) and are going to continue leaving, which only dumps more of the unwanted masses (read: unprofitable) on those that remain.

Damn. Really made me think

If only...

IM WALKING ON SUNSHINE! WHOOOOLOOOOO!

Sweet. I can be a little bit like Hitler more and more every day.

No it isn't

>mfw covered thanks to dad
>mfw I'll still be if I go to school
>mfw I'll still be covered if I get this job in ICE
>mfw it's been almost 10 years and I've never had to go to the doctors once
>mfw I can't possibly imagine how much you have to fuck up to be on Obamacare

What kind of people really depend on Obamacare?