If you were stuck in a room with two people: One of them a Jew and the other a Muslim...

If you were stuck in a room with two people: One of them a Jew and the other a Muslim, and were given the choice to shoot either one of them, who would you shoot?

muslim

Have them fight to the death and shoot the survivor

Jew.

Myself.

I'd ask if they can stand next to each other then shoot, hopefully going through both of their skulls.

I would put a penny behind the muslim. Sit and wait

Jew.

No cheating, imagine both of them are tied together.

>How can i shoot either? This gun is empty!
>No bullets? That's strange. I could have sworn I loaded exactly one. Easily fixed. Here's a bullet.
>Thank you. BANG. BANG.

shoot the muslim, gas the jew

shoo shoo poo.

Found the white liberal.

Shoot the mudslime and strangle the kike.
>jews can't fight at all

Couldn't I just beat the one I didn't shoot to death?

muslim

Shoot the muslim then bludgeon the jew to death with the gun

Kind of surprised it took it so long.

Shoot the Muslim, then strangle the Jew

Jew. Because the Jews promotes the extreme forms of Islam. In it self is a religion like any other.

Would the Jew increasingly occupy the Muslim persons personal space?

shoot the jew twice, the muslim will explode at some point anyway

Kill the Jew first.

You will be freed from money schemes and cultural Marxism.

You will then have the will to kill the Muslim as well, and the money to purchase another bullet.

You get apprehended once you shoot one. Long story short, one of them gets to go alive free, no exceptions.

Shoot the muslim with a 45-70, the bullet passes through the muslim and fatally wounds the jew.

What, stuck in the room forever, like Sartre's thing?

I guess the Muslim. Jews can converse, at least.

they're both kikes, strangle them both keeping the gun as a backup if necessary (it wont be, i can tear flesh off of bones with my bare grip)

>You get apprehended once you shoot one.
Not if you're FAST. Your scenario would be better if there were simply two buttons, rather than being offered to hold a tool that shoots as well as bludgeons.

Guess it's far too late for that now.

The Jew

The Muslims are a much needed ally against the gay scourge.

better off going with the neck, softer easier to penetrate

Line up the shot so the bullet goes through both's heads.

I think you need to use the bathroom mate

Shoot myself because I cant win at that point.

This sounds like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup commercial.

>Brazil
>White
Huehuehue

The one with the truck of peace.

I ask them to stand in a line, and fire a bullet through the Jews head first which then proceeds to exit the Jews skull and enter the Muzzies. Two turds one bullet.

I would pay the jew to shoot the muslim.

I'd rather not shoot anyone, but if I have not choice it would be the Muslim.

Logic is solid but the reasoning would be because i dont want to touch a smelly sand nigger.
Also hearing the last breath coming out of the jew rat as you strangle him would be much more pleasing.

me

The jew, obviously. Anyone who gives any other answer is a plebbitor, CTR, shareblue, or some other shitstain.

If I had two bullets I'd shoot the jew twice

>you're this class of filth if you give an answer I don't like
They should both die you filthy mudslime

Mudshit

kill muslim
why would i shoot fellow jew

The muslim, as one could easily beat a jew to death with ones bare hands.

...Okay, This is also an acceptable answer.

Tell the Muslim the Jew have just cursed Muhammad and when the Muslim is done with the Jew kill the Muslim

Shoot them both through the neck with one lined up shot. 2 birds with one bullet.

Muslim. Not even a debate here

I'd let the Muslim kill the Jew then kill the Muslim

Something seems fishy.

Fucking insecure Jews keep making these threads. Sup Forums's dogma places you just as low if not lower than muzzies. Deal with it. To answer your question I'd shoot neither as killing one jew does not solve the Jewish question and only provides a martyr for Jewish media narratives to defame nationalist movements in the west.

>flag

beat them to death with bare fists then shoot myself

What if nobody would ever know?

Shoot the muslim then strangle the jew

This. Exactly this

These questions are dumb because it's how these people act as a group that is the main problem. Obviously if they are alone in a room with you anyone will be civil but in the real world these people are always backed up by extended families and networks.

OP here,
I'm neither so you just Bamboozled yourself.

Shoot the Jew, go for some dank ethnic food with new Muslim bro.

Hola Jose al-sulyeman

Imagine you had to push out a vendetta against either group by killing either one of them. Think as if they represent their statistics.

Shoot the muslim, gas the jew later for old times' sake.

I would shoot the Muslim, because Jews are white.
Killing Jews is no different to killing whites, you race traitor.

Is this new hatred of Jews on Sup Forums an attempt at divide and conquer here?

Line up the shot so the bullet passes through both their heads

nice try, jew

Angle the shot so it goes through one and out the other

As a European I would go for muslim in that case because the Jews are far more subversive in the USA and muslims are the immediate threat. If I was an American I would choose the Jew.

Jew

jew

Why do either of them have to die?

Could you guys please stand up in a line and get your heads together?

Thank-you-very-much

*bang!

What kind of muslim?

If it's a tatar then the jew if not I would flip a coin and hope the jew wouldn't steal it.

Holy fuck just a classic jew move......wait.....

>implying they wouldn't kill each other

kill the jew, tell the muslim that I spared him because I believe he will prove his worth by committing jihad against the jews.

IF you have a coin do this

make them sit back-to-back, with the back of their heads touching (use duct tape to keep them steady if you need to). then shoot the jewish one first. that way the jew is confirmed kill and if you're lucky and it's a through-and-through, you get the muslim too.

Finally I find another person on Sup Forums who realizes that the Jews are probably our greatest Allies against the Muslim incursion.

stand them face to face, toe to toe, and then shoot one in the back of the head.

More importantly the question is are the people female?

Shoot ackmed then pistol whip the fat and out of shape schlomo to death.

Line them both up, and shoot.

The muslim of course, getting stuck in a room with a muslim is dangerous as fuck.

The Jew will come out unscratched.

Sweet words that mean nothing, you won't get good goy points unless you have your dick cut.

myself desu

If you think about it, Christianity and Islam come from the same Jewish roots so it would be smarter to shoot the Jew

>cut off the head, the body will die

I'd kill myself

Muslim, depending on the situation.
Jew will be nice until I'm not of use, at which point I'll have to be on guard.

Jew every time.
Pic related is why.

Take your reddit tier thread to where they appreciate it.

this guys got the right idea

both of them by getting them to sit in a line

Probably the muslim. More likely to kill you in the immediate, Zionist Jews run the world through corrupt systems but 9/10 are beta faggots IRL.