Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

techly.com.au/2017/05/04/stephen-hawking-doomsday-100-years-to-leave-earth/

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailysheeple.com/conspiracy-theory-stephen-hawking-died-and-was-replaced-a-long-time-ago_012016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he didn't say that. michael moore said that. don't be a faggot.

Stephen Hawking's voice computer is being controlled by one of his SJW nurses. Stephen Hawking is just a vegetable being used as a front for appeals to authority.

He could've suggested something intelligent like we have to decrease the subhuman population on the planet.

This asshole can say anything and it will be headline news the next day.

Does this guy even contribute anything to science anymore? He just makes political and apocalyptic statements once every month.

Only famous because of his diabeetus

How is he still alive?

I don't take your opinion seriously if you can't wipe your own arse.

I never thought about it, but how does he communicate? Or how are we supposed to think he communicates?

If he's so smart why cant he walk

>Then in March of this year, he hinted that a one-world government might be the answer to our myriad problems.

hahahahha fuck you

Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
The average survival from onset to death is two to four years.[8] About 10% survive longer than 10 years.

(((world government)))
scientists should honestly fuck off politics, it almost always end up badly for them or science
we have an example of rather good physicist who left science for libcuck "bonuses", shot dead

>walk

>Professor Hawking’s apocalyptic predictions began in 2015, when he mentioned in a Reddit Ask Me Anything (AMA) session that super intelligent AI might wipe us all out. He’s also cautioned against contacting aliens that might not be as friendly as we think.
>In November last year, he gave us about 1,000 years to leave Earth. Then in March of this year, he hinted that a one-world government might be the answer to our myriad problems.
>Hawking claims that we need to leave Earth because of problems such as climate change, asteroid strikes, epidemics and overpopulation.
Very convincing.

how many people get to make the man talk? I imagine there are all these CIA spooks taking turns with Hawking shit posts

that guy looks retarded why would anyone takes what he "says" seriously?

So he's all over the place intellectually. Frankly machine superintelligence solving all our problems seems like the nearest and most likely scenario to me.

This. Politics should be left to real estate moguls and steak salesmen.

globalist jews are terrified of an unchained AI superintelligence because it would absolutely wreck their assholes. a robot overlord is one of the few hopeful paths humanity can take since it would put a fast stop to ((their)) shenanigans.

He probably gets paid for pro UN shilling.

All mainstream scientists are faggots. Bill Nye, nigger science guy, and Stephen hawking. All raging faggots and what they say should be ignored outright.

I think he's predicting his own death.

"The guy just won't die.. why oh why oh why.... I can't live 100 more years with this guy or bill nye"

Fuck science. What has it ever done for us?

What does Stephen hawking use money for? He's borderline potato. He probably wants to hang himself but doesn't have the physical ability to do so

how the fuck is this guy still alive?
he made a pact with the ayys, he has to do what they tell him.

To sustain himself? People with his condition die way earlier, I think. He's a "medical phenomena".

Stephen Hawking's computer actually only runs the Christopher Robin AI from that Winnie the Pooh baseball game, Hawking himself actually has an IQ of 41

Frankly the shitskins wyping us all out and the chinks and japs take to the space while earth will remain to the subhumans,either way no more white race so who cares,that is the most likely scenario.

Something is up.
Most people with ALS die from respiratory failure, usually within 3 to 5 years from when the symptoms first appear. However, about 10 percent of people with ALS survive for 10 or more years.

From what I've read Hawking is an extreme outlier in terms of ALS life expectancy.

Kek

>humanity needs to become a multi-planetary species within the next century in order to avoid extinction.
Implying that we have not been a multi-planetary species all along.

>extreme outlier
It's almost as if he has access to something that common plebs don't.

And who the fuck is this guy? I think there are many Stevens, all of them retarded.

Lots of stem cells

leave Earth and go where?? Mars?? why...what does Mars offer that a fucked up Earth doesn't??? build geo-domes or underwater cities. hell a lot easier than colonizing Mars which will take centuries if not millennium to terraform.

fucking biggest threat to mankind is Jews,Muslims, and women. in that order.

>falling for the (((space))) meme
Good goy.

We are told Hawking has had ALS for over 52 years, which is a record by many decades. Jason Becker is the only person I have heard of who has lived more than 20 years with the disease, so there is about a three-decade difference between the longest survivor and the second longest survivor.
thedailysheeple.com/conspiracy-theory-stephen-hawking-died-and-was-replaced-a-long-time-ago_012016

And yet Hawking allegedly wants the first world to shift resources to illiterate inbreds.

is this harris and kekbold? what's the context here?

class photo

I'd give humans leaving earth the same odds as Hawking leaving his wheelchair