The politics of KOTOR and the transition

I came out to my parents in August of 2005 after playing KOTOR 2.
For me, it was Kreia, the wise. It ultimately sinister protagonist that helped me begin my transition into womanhood.

Kreia's incredible traits included:

>mastery of linguistics
>supreme confidence in political matters
>maxed Jedi powers
>unapproachable sexual desire
>dual wielding light sabers

Do any of you have any fond KOTOR memories or important characters that helped you transition?

>>dual wielding light sabers

sphinx is that u

what the fuck are you talking about transition

get thrown off a building you degenerate fuck

So Star Wars made you into a massive faggot?

you're gay.

fpbp wtf are you on OP she had one arm

>kreia
>dual sabers

You haven't even played Kotor you faggot she can't duel wield saber

You aren't remembering the flashbacks when she was in training and wielded 2

I miss fapping at Mira dancing for Vogga

stronk meme wymen being forced into slavery is muh biggest fetish

*blocks your path*

Bastila and Brianna best wife.

oh shit its the modern marvels narrator guy

Op you are the biggest faggot I've seen today and I just finished a paper on Mapplethorpe

lame and gay

george washington would be so horrified by and disappointed in you and your story user. he nearly froze to death surrounded by indian savages so that you could grow up in a place with freedom and civilization. with that freedom you played lots of videogames, wireheading your brain's pleasure center with meaningless fantasies. with that freedom you decided that cutting off your penis to be more like a shriveled cartoon woman was the most profitable use of your time on this earth. I wish I could tell george washington your story so he wouldn't have bothered

Fuck off. This is why you can pencil in a Democratic majority in 2020. People in transition (like me) and young Americans will turn this country around

young americans are increasingly conservative. generation z is probably going to throw right wingers like me in the oven right after they get done with the left because people like me didnt do enough to stop the left. even if you get what you want, which is an open borders mixed society, do you think any of the nonwhite immigrant groups you're destroying the nation with like trannies or fags? you think a muslim mexican catholic country is going to have your interests at heart? I recognize this is 99% shit tier bait but if youre serious, how do you square the fact that the only place on earth where trannies can live something like normal lives with mutual respect are white countries, and the political wing that claims to be pro-tranny is also the one guaranteeing that they will be more oppressed than ever in the future with their immigration policy? you think you can just give a somalian a caramel frappacino and a two bedroom apartment and he won't want to throw you off the roof?

Didn't she fight with 4 lightsabers at once with 3 of them floating and spinning around her?