American university has footage of the guy putting bannanas on strings with "harambe bait'...

American university has footage of the guy putting bannanas on strings with "harambe bait'. Theyre labeling it a "hate crime" and are trying to apprehend this individual.The level of melodramatics and feigned fear for their safety would make you think theres literally gestapo marching around shooting minorities. How much do you guys want to bet this is a "hey rabbi.." moment?

Funny how openly discussing "white privelage" isnt considered in the least bit problematic, but bannanas on strings are.

american.edu/media/news/20150204-white-privilege.cfm

Other urls found in this thread:

american.edu/media/05022017-Hate-Crime-Community-Meeting.cfm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aka
nytimes.com/2017/05/03/us/bananas-hang-from-black-nooses-and-a-campus-erupts-in-protest.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

test

Pic related is an email my gf got from the alumni association about the incident.

nothing worse than a black woman in power

Someone needs to show up with a truckload of bananas and start handing them out.

I don't see how this is a CRIME.

Must be your white privilege.

Guys students are AFRAID and its distracting them from finding miniscule BS to be outraged over.

White people showing any kind of solidarity is the Ultimate Threat toward world government and mass immigration.

That's why this will be milked for all it's worth. If it turns out that a nigger did it, there will be either a quick dropping of all mention of the incident or a slap on the wrist for such a person followed by a sudden lack of any coverage.

The point is that they get to push their "don't resist white displacement" narrative either way. In modern USA and most other white countries, the (((Elite))) can never afford to allow even a drop of white solidarity. Their cushy lifestyles depend on mass immigration and forced integration.

american.edu/media/05022017-Hate-Crime-Community-Meeting.cfm

Somebody check the film for nose size

Lets make the bannana the new fruit of choice for the whote nationalist movement. Wait scratch that, then black people will say we're co-opting their culture.

BREAKING: WHITE MALE SPOTTED JUST HANGING AROUND ON CAMPUS
"Feels Like Nazi Germany", Says Laquisha Bububu Holup Bix Nood

Seriously? They got the goddamn FBI working "all night" on this? Nevermind any actual crimes, let's focus on a kid dangling a banana on a rope.

Liberals were a fucking mistake.

A HATE CRIME?! As long as he bought all those bananas, the ropes and the sharpie pen, nobody got hurt here, so what's the big fucking deal?

You realize very few people understand the joke.

They think because it's a banana we're talking about monkeys and are calling black people monkeys, ergo hate crime.

Politicizing produce. I suppose it's easier than stringing up a bunch of watermelons.

Can we just have outright civil war with leftists. I feel like its the only way to put them in their place at this point.

>It's a Sup Forums ignores the facts episode

You fools, they're writing the name of a black frat on the bananas. It's a hate crime.

So?

>Someone needs to show up with a truckload of bananas and start handing them out.

fuckem

AKA

>a.k.a., A.K.A., AKA, aka or a/k/a may refer to: "Also known as", used to introduce pseudonyms, aliases, nicknames, working names, legalized names, pen names, maiden names, titles, etc.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aka

"also known as FREE" ie it was free banana bait.... nothing more nothing less!

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

And? Is it harming anyone to do this? I think it would be reasonable to punish this person, but its hardly a hate crime.

Fuck off, the university has its own police department? Fuck right off.

The video clearly shows it's a woman wearing a white mask and white gloves. They'll never figure out which negress it was though.

punish him for what? it's banana bait for a fucking meme

fag - most schools now have their own department - it's the junior leagues for the city departments.

are you retarded?

How is writing on fruit a hate crime? This is all so fucking stupid. No one is in danger, it's just college kids making a big deal out of nothing...again.

Most universities do.

But they are allowed to actively police? Next you're going to tell me that they have a court system and they can send people to jail without the case ever leaving campus.

kek

I called them and asked what is the best kind of string for making harambe bait and she hung up on me

yes they actively 'police' but it depends on the local LEO's on what they can be allowed to do - outside of writing speeding/parking tickets or being glorified mall cops.

It's how half the shit that happens on college campuses never makes it into the news and some how all the nasty shit gets covered up as being dealt with 'internally'....

Yup, the FBI is investigating it.
nytimes.com/2017/05/03/us/bananas-hang-from-black-nooses-and-a-campus-erupts-in-protest.html?_r=0

Would be really nice if the FBI agents turned their attention to, say, preventing the next Islamic terrorist attack. They probably want to, but have to take this case because of (((political correctness))).

see, that's what's fucked up, I "feel" like they would have very little accountability, and with the extreme left ideology that has been displayed by most of the university teachers...

Seems like a bad business.

I hope they find out it was a black woman. Because it was.