Last chances to vote edition

>Local elections in most of the country today
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39795931

>Prince Philip to step down from carrying out royal engagements
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39802636

>YouGov Poll: Con: 47%, Lab: 28%, Lib: 9%, UKIP: 8%
thesun.co.uk/news/3361384/2017-general-election-latest-polls/

>May Accuses EU Figures Meddling In Elections
theguardian.com/politics/live/2017/may/03/general-election-2017-official-campaign-begins-politics-live

>May Hits Out At EU
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-39758977

>Davis Threatens To Walk Away From Brexit Talks If U.K. Provoked
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-03/davis-says-u-k-won-t-pay-reported-100-billion-euro-brexit-bill

>Barnier Reveals EU Bill Includes Foreign Aid To Ukraine & Turkey
express.co.uk/news/politics/799533/Brexit-news-Michel-Barnier-EU-demands-citizens-rights-divorce-bill

>UK & EU At Odds Over The '€100bn UK Fee'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39789903

>Chief Negotiator Threatens Legal Action If Britain Refuses 'Non-Negotiable' Bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/03/general-election-2017-brexit-divorce-michel-barnier-watch-live/

>Corbyn's Economic Policy Would Cost £45bn
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/03/corbyns-economic-policy-would-cost-voters-45bn-ministers-claim

>Nick Clegg Sets EU Remain Bid
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39784164

Other urls found in this thread:

northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/ukip-won-t-field-general-election-candidate-in-kettering-after-pact-with-town-s-mp-1-7937394
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for me

Here's a toast to the willy-post

WILLY
I
L
L
Y

Wake up Tory Britain.

Kaya

Honestly fuck UKIP at this point
They're basically Tories 2.0
northantstelegraph.co.uk/news/ukip-won-t-field-general-election-candidate-in-kettering-after-pact-with-town-s-mp-1-7937394

Reminder WN loves dicks.

>1986: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed." To a group of British students during a royal visit to China.

>1996: "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" In response to calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting.

>1999: "It looks as if it was put in by an Indian." Referring to an old-fashioned fuse box in a factory near Edinburgh.

>2002: "Still throwing spears?" Question put to an Australian Aborigine during a visit.

>2009: "There's a lot of your family in tonight." After looking at the name badge of businessman Atul Patel at a Palace reception for British Indians.

>2013: "The Philippines must be half empty as you're all here running the NHS." On meeting a Filipino nurse at Luton and Dunstable Hospital.

>2013: "[Children] go to school because their parents don't want them in the house." To Malala Yousafzai, who survived an assassination attempt by the Taliban and now campaigns for the right of girls to go to school without fear.

A B S O L U T L Y B A S E D

Nth for Bregret

Reminder that the atheists must be purged before June

You cunts better have voted Tory today.

Hollobone is based as fuck though

Shouldn't have missed that appointment
Should have contacted his MP
Should have contacted the support services and if that failed went into their office and demanded help

Placed my vote lads

>unironic commies in 2017

Tonight's QT panel.

Reminder that we're having a Brit/pol/ Triplord meet-up at The City Arms in Cardiff on the 12th June, feel free to come and meet me and a few other triplords and Anonymongs. We'll be the one with a party spread. Most of us should be there all day, so pop in any time, should be most active in the afternoon and evening.

Just put a cross you cock

UKIP

>are dave and are paul
will be watching

You did it backwards

>no pakis on the ballot in Birmingham 2017

mfw a Lib Dem Councillor comes to my house to poach my Portugese housemates vote and trots out all the Remainer tropes.

>The stupid Little Englander
>They took us out of Europe
>I lived through WW2
>The Scottish and the Irish (N.Irish you cunt) were smarter and they'l leave the UK

Fuming.

When do we get results?

Nope

Which tripfags have said they are going

Ooof, i'd dunk my biscuits in her mug, if you know what I mean

>tfw the first wave of boomers have reached retirement age and we will have a further 20 years of skyrocketing taxes to pay for the selfish, entitled fucks before they all die out
Wouldn't be surprised if income tax for the average earner goes over 30% by 2022

>tripnonce meet up
This sounds like the most autistic thing ever

Will you be bringing your bull?

Reminder to vote Green today and on June 8th

Looking forward to this one actually. Will probably be interesting and we have Leanne Wood to laugh at.

Will be good hearing what David Davis has to say as he's quite a bit heavier on the walking away from the table idea. Will give Rebecca Bailey and Leanne plenty to austistically screech about. No idea how Juergen Maier will be. I imagine he'll probably be a remainer get as soft a brexit as possible type.

Do we know if BBC are doing an election night special for todays elections?

tommrow around mid-day.
Most councils are too lazy to stay up through the night counting

It wouldn't matter which way I did as the top 2 are gonna be tory and labour

The other mayor elections are labour shoe ins but West Midlands is neck and neck even though we're traditionally Labour
based

JUST

>We love gays!
>Must spend your money to protect from HIV
Take out the London gay demographic and the HIV rate plummets

>Decent HIV prevention < HIV infected people shouldn't have to tell sexual encounters that they have HIV to avoid Stigma

Who voted today then lads?

Blocked because of the "dubs" part, to curb ebin Sup Forums-tier shitposting

>The other mayor elections are labour shoe ins
Not Cambridgeshire or WoE.

Reminder that WN touches granny fanny on the bus

I whole heartedly believe that these types of people should be executed for the greater good of the country.

Yeah rally around the Conservatives at this point.

>Do we know if BBC are doing an election night special for todays elections?

They won't be. It's only local elections and they don't even count them immediately.

Me

Get you a man who looks at you the way Emmanuel Macron looks at every woman over 55

Rightly So, WN, Rimmer, Preusse, Reparations of Bust, Designated Leftist is trying to go, YKTD has hinted he'll turn up, as has the Randposter. Several Anons have confirmed that they're going.

That's the funny bit.

The other cities then

Are frogs so bluepilled that they will vote for a >literal Rothschild banker and EU puppet?

Been doing a think and I can definitely understand why a young Arab would turn to ISIS desu. It's undeniable that Blair and Bush and co have completely decimated many countries in the Middle East under a completely false pretence of bringing down violent dictators. Literally millions of people, most of them innocent civilians, have been killed because of this. I genuinely don't think it's much of an overstatement to call it a genocide, but nobody in the west really cares. If that had happened to your people, wouldn't you get a bit bloody radical about the whole thing?

Not saying we should let any of them in (close borders NOW desu), but you can definitely sympathise with ISIS once you look past the media narrative. Sooner we stop interfering in foreign countries, the better.

>inb4 t. rasheed

>Do we know if BBC are doing an election night special for todays elections?
Not really, the special is from 9am tomorrow. A lot of counts aren't overnight for these.

Does he really have children?

Poor little fuckers, having a pervert for a Dad.

Holy shit I almost forgot safe ones anons

There's a vote today?

1 in 7 in the London gay scene have HIV
1 in 4 of those infected, don't know that they are.

It is just the media shilling for PRIDE that attracts the poor faggots to degeneracy when they are young. Then they make having sex with men their whole identity.

Davis and Nuttall are /ourguys/ right?

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Local elections.

Damn. Wasn't expecting them to but was hopeful that modern day haste and desire to have something to air might prevail.

blackadder posting is forbidden
delet

> Scottish local elections today
> Low turnout reported across the board
> Haven't really seen any window signs for anyone
> SNP sheep will no doubt vote and that will reflect the results
> Sturgeon will claim any council seats and control won means she can still demand another referendum
Fucking bullshit. Do people not realise this shit needs to stop already? Council elections are just as important as any other election.

Aye. UKIP.

I'm not voting, democracy was a mistake.

here

who /social anxiety/ here?

if I go to my polling station, do I have to interact with people?

Just woke up desu.
I think I'll head down later, a soft comfy brexit sounds nice.

No

I MEME WHAT I SAY AND I SAY WHAT I MEME

You've only got till 10

Wrong
The conservatives are actually UKIP 2.0 at this point, Theresa has been trying her hardest to sound like are nige

>Croatia thinking he calls the shot in Brit/pol/

You get a willy up the bum if you don't pipe down m8

key word here is should

course they are, this'll be good tonight

No. A guy at a desk will ask for your name and you show him your polling card and then they tell you which booth to go to.

Start buying guns.

>soft comfy brexit
You should head down about 10:30, just before they close. Beat the queues

this

plenty of time

>Council elections are just as important as any other election.

possibly more so.

the only real politics are local politics.

Ooof, i'd butter their crumpets, if you know what I mean

The GE was the last coffin nail for turnout. No-one's going to give a shit when there's better voting to be done in a month.
I can only hone that SNP voters are as likely not to vote as any other.

it rises

Not really. I just hand them my polling card and they hand me the ballot paper. Thus ends the social interaction.

You just give them your name and address and then they send you into a booth. There won't be small talk unless you initiate it.

Also it's generally lovely, civic minded pensioners with clipboards l. You'll be fine lad

Just do what Charles Bronson would do in that situation.

>no elections in GL
feels bad man
was looking forward to voting for the end of the khanate or voting some meme candidate in the council

You shan't be pulling any funnies on me, I have my card right here it says 7 til 10pm, I'm a very responsible person.

My local councillor was first elected in 1975. I think he's safe this time around.

Crumpets are fucking horrible.

>the utter delusion of Mayflies

"There WON'T be an early election"

The key word is WON'T.

Then vote Labour user

Butter, everywhere, but not in the arse

Anyone vote English Democrats?

Anyone gone on yet?

Hopefully it will increase the political chat in brit/pol/ at least, but I fear the mods might just ban it.

>mayfly
I want a soft breakfast not a red white blue green yellow one.

Is May a transgender ?

It got changed last minute.

>Crumpets are fucking horrible

Watch your mouth, that kind of talk will get you in all kinds of trouble round here

Literally who now?

The only problem with the General Election though is that when you're thinking about getting rid of SNP MPs, it's only likely that 10-15 will actually get unseated. The rest will unfortunately stay because either people don't care or the other candidates can't get enough support for various reasons.