Want proof that he's a plant?

Want proof that he's a plant?

Ask yourself:
>Why has twitter shut down Sam Hyde's, Milo's and every other ACTUAL alt-right accounts?

And yet they have not ((shut down)) Richard Spencers?

He doesn't need to be a plant. He's a low IQ twat and the Alt Right would do itself a favour by distancing itself from him.

>low IQ shills in action

Wow.

The only people who care this much about Richard Spencer are people who actually believe he's the leader of the alt-right and that there's something to be gained by tarnishing his reputation.

He looks fucking stupid and Tila Tequila thinks she's white.

>Milo
>alt-right
lol, what? Seventhson and Enoch are still up you dingbat.

Hes definitely a plant.

70% of his points are well thought out and good, but he tries to say cringing stuff on purpose to limit the expansion of the alt-right.

Imo his "identity"movement already exists: White nationalism.

The jews are more afraid of an alt-right tent that is multi racial. Don't get me wrong I think we should go back to pre 1965 immigration ie mostly euro but making an ethnostate in Spencers way doesn't have broad appeal.

I actual don't mind the concept of White Nationalism and I don't mind ppl in a free society expressing those beliefs even though I don't consider myself one.

However, if you listen to Richard speak and debate, and you do it from a position of intellectual honesty, you may find yourself, like I did, noting the many erroneous and philosophically weak arguments he makes.

So, I'm not saying the Alt Right should distance themselves from him because he's a White Nationalists, I'm saying they should distance themselves from him because he's a dumb white nationalist. Get someone smarter.

This, and t_d are buttmad because he made a tweet so now they're trying to destroy any support he has on Sup Forums. Browse /ptg/ for 10 minutes and you'll know what i'm talking about.

reminder: if you reply to this thread without sage you're just as reddit as OP

>Why has twitter shut down Sam Hyde's, Milo's and every other ACTUAL alt-right accounts?
He does not insult people

He get's time on national media is paid for it

They have shut down his account a few times, he's just gotten it back. Why hasn't baked Alaska been shut down when he has named the J?

HE OBVS A FUCKIN PLANT BY JEWS HE SPEAKS OPENLY ABOUT PRO WHITE IN PUBLIC IN FRONT OF NORMIES HE IS FUCKING SHILL TO MAKE DONALD TRUMP LOOK BAD

FUCKING SAGE AND MAGA ON PEDES

He's 100% a plant spawned from Jews and nupol

>appears out of nowhere with the trump nazi meme
>calls himself the """"alt right"""" leader which didn't even exist until he said he was in charge and Hillary said it
>XD look at my Pepe he's an alt right meme

He is nu/pol/ incarnate. Has he started spamming that Kekistan bollocks yet? Wouldn't surprise me

he's not a plant. he embarrasses the right so the left lets him stay around, because he works for their cause by proxy.

This
No you fucking retard if he was a plant he would be calling for violence and trying to escalate the rhetoric which he is clearly not doing mind you I'm exactly a fan but I appreciate him a hell of a lot more than you cuckservative faggots for sure.

*not exactly

>lives in Langley
>buddy with the Bushes
>cavorted with Dugin in Hungary

Yeah you have to be fucking retarded to not see he's a CIA asset

Yes. And getting interviewed on CNN.